[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 6
File: images.jpg (13 KB, 198x254) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
13 KB, 198x254
"I summon thee"
For who knows how long, you've been asleep until you heard that message. You open your eyes, and find yourself bound by the waist down to an iron table. The room is exceptionally dark, with only the light of a few blazing torches just in your peripheral vision.
You feel funny. A bit... Dry...
What do you do?
>Call for help
>Struggle free
>Fall back to sleep
>>
File: 1ss.png (350 KB, 299x449) Image search: [Google]
1ss.png
350 KB, 299x449
>>46712973
>>Fall back to sleep
>>
>>46712973
>Struggle free

' Undead '?

RELIVING
>>
>>46713053
You try to struggle. Both of your wrists are bound by rope, as is your waist and feet. You struggle harder.
*Pop*
Your hand feels free, but you feel it hit the cold, stone floor. What the hell is going on exactly?!
>Call for help
>Try moving your hand
>Fall back asleep
>Examine the room
>>
>>46713212
>Try moving your hand
>>
File: 1ss2.png (626 KB, 500x489) Image search: [Google]
1ss2.png
626 KB, 500x489
>>46713212
>>Fall back asleep
>>
>>46713212
>>Fall back asleep
>>
>>46714271
>>46713528
>>46712991

Seeing there isnt much to do, you try to close your eyes... Accept you cant, anymore. No matter how hard you try, you just cant. So instead of sleeping, you just hold still waiting for something to happen.
Hours later, you hear some muffled from above, followed by a heavy door slamming shut. Then, you hear a creaky iron door opening, and hear footsteps growing closer. You hear someone open another door behind you.
>Try to get their attention
>Hold Still
>Struggle
>>
>>46714946
>>Try to get their attention
"OI, FAGGOTS. GET ME OUTTA HERE."
>>
Rolled 36 (1d100)

>>46714980
You hear surprised female voice
"W-Wah? Who said that?"
>Struggle free
>Command she let you go
>Ask nicely to be set free
>Flirt with her

Btw, were gonna switch to a 1d100 roll vote, since this thread is moving by slowly.
>>
Rolled 94 (1d100)

>>46715704
>>Ask nicely to be set free
"Apologies for the name calling and what not, I would just like to be freed is all."
>Flirt with her
Compliment her ass.
>>
>>46715746
"Oh... Wait a minute, you can talk?"
A woman in a black dress walks into view, and stares down at you. "And, you're... Talking to your own will?"
>Struggle
>Command
>Flirt
>Answer
>>
>>46716470
>>Answer
"That I am ma'am. Mind telling me where exactly I am?"
>>
>>46716501
"You're in the Southern Kingdom, at the castle of Lord Ariz. Now then. If you can talk... Then that means the experiment DID work! I've created an undead with free thought!"
Wait... Did she just say undead?!
"Did you just say undead?!" You ask, alarmed.
"Yeah, see?" She leaves your sight for a moment, and returns, holding a mirror in your face.
What you see is a skull, against a metal table.
"Now that we got that out of the way, I'm gonna ask you some questions." She pulls up a vhair, and sits in your view, holding a clipboard and pencil
"First off, which name do you like best; Ast, or Gali?"
>Ast
>Gali
>>
>>46717012
>>Gali
"No offense, but Ast sounds a bit too close to ass."
>>
>>46717038
"Alright."
She rights it down. "If I gave you 6 apples, and then I took 4 back, how many would you have?"
>3
>2
>5
>7
>>
>>46717524
>>2
"Though, kind of a jerk move, taking 4 apples out of the 6 you gave me."
>>
>>46717524
I would have two apples, and you would be a jew.
>>
>>46717524
7?
>>
>>46717573
>>46717908
"Um... Okay..."
You hear some scribbling noises."Which kingdom were you born in?"
>Northern Kingdom
>Southern Kingdom
>Eastern Kingdom
>Western Kingdom
>I dont remember
>>
>>46718105
>>I dont remember
"Everything's a bit fuzzy."
>>
>>46718105
IDK lol
>>
>>46718128
>>46718173
"Alright. That should do for the first test. Now, we need to introduce you to King Ariz."
She sets the clipboard aside, and kneels down. "Is this yours?" She picks up your hand, and sets it down. It attaches to your wrist. She then unfastens all your bindings, and turns for a moment. "Follow me."
>Try to run
>Hit her
>Follow her
>Ask a question(Enter which question)
>>
>>46718444
>>Follow her
Nice trips
>>
>>46718444
"How come you get clothes but I don't? If I'm following you anywhere, either I need clothes or you need to be naked too."
>>
>>46718444
"Why did you bring me back to life?"
>>
Do you wanna bone? Rattle rattle rattle

How am I talking without lungs, vocal cords, an asophogus, or a tongue?
>>
>>46718595
>>46718707
>>46718535
"I didn't intend to raise you. The resurrection spell was instead intended for a different skeleton upstairs. How you were revived instead beats me. And you can do things like talk because technically, your a ghost bound to bones. Thats what a skeleton is. If you want some clothes, you'll have to wait."
The rest of the room appears to be a mix of a one-room lab and a bedroom, with scrappy wooden tables with bottles of potions and a bed in the corner.
Pick One
>Snag a potion
>Snag the knife on the table
>Snag a piece of paper
>Snag a candle
>Snag a book
>Snag nothing
She takes you through the rest of the area, which appears to be a dungeon of sorts. In each cell is a pile of bones, a corpse, and so on.
>>
>>46719129
>>Snag a book
Read nigga, read.
>>
>>46719129
Snag candle, stick it on pelvis like a dick.

Don't follow her further until she provides clothes. Or meets the absurd demand of also being nude.
>>
>>46719172
Hell yes
>>
Rolled 97 (1d100)

>>46719172
How the fuck do I do dice anyway?
>>
>>46719172
Support
>>
>>46719144
>>46719172
You grab a book and a candle, and stick the candle in your pelvis, before stopping dead in your tracks. She stops and turns around. "Excuse me? What are you doing?"
You place your hands on your hips. "Baby, I aint goin nowhere till either you drop your top or gimme a shimme" She looks unsettled. "Erm... You'll get clothes... Once we present you to King Ariz... Just... Keep following me..."
>Continue to defy her
>Follow her
>Attack her
>Flirt with her
>>
>>46719129
>>Snag a potion
>>
>>46719335
Follow her
>>
flirt mode initiate. I wonder if our ghost can still experience sexual pleasure even if we lack the right equipment?
>>
>>46719412
Ghost dick and a very senstive pelvis
>>
File: 1444101510988.jpg (320 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
1444101510988.jpg
320 KB, 500x750
>>46719335
>Follow her
>keep the candle
>>
Rolled 34 (1d100)

>>46719335
An audience with the King? I'm not wearing the Emperor's New Clothes, unless you are too. Or you could just get me a dress or something. I don't care either way, but we're going to this audience in matching suits, birthday or otherwise.
>>
>>46719335
>Continue to defy her
>Flirt with her
>>
>>46719412
oh, and follow her
>>
>>46719510
>>46719377
You follow her through the rest of the dungeon. She takes you upstairs, where the layout is a regal throne room, with red and black color schemes. Various orcs clad in armor stand across the main walkway, leading to a giant throne, sitting on which is a gigantic suit of armor, with two axes leaning against the side, and two blazing red torches in it's eyes as it looked down at the woman
"Haven't I told you to come back when I called you, Alesh?"
"Yes, your highness, but look!" She holds her hands out towards you, "It worked! Sure, not on the subject, but it worked!"
The large armor looked down at a smashed skeleton. "Oh. Very well." He leans forward, and looks down at you. "... He will do. Leave us." He points towards the door. "Of course" 'Alesh' as you presume, bows, and leaves the throne room, as do all the guards. The large man in the suit of armor stands up. "Now, minion. Do you know who I am?"
>Ariz
>Alesh
>Gali
>No
>>
Are you his majesty Ariz?
>>
>>46720223
>No, and I dont care.
>>
Bang against your ribcage like a xylophone and start singing, "I don't know much about history, don't know much sociology, but I do know that I fear you, and I do know that Alesh does too, so what a wonderful King you must be!"
>>
>>46720341
>fearing him
>>
>>46720309
>>46720341
>>46720348
skelebros know not fear, but we should show deference to our superiors.
>>
>>46720404
>superior
No man is the skelekings superior
>>
>>46720415
>>46720404
>>46720309
You tell the king "No. I do not know you, I do not care to know you, and I refuse to bow to you." He stares down at you for several moments. "Then perhaps both you and her are a waste of my attention. "Guards! Take Alesh and this defect away." You hear Alesh shouting from outside, before a heavy thud interrupts the shouts. Four orc guards enter the room, wielding nets and clubs. What do you do?
>Apologize
>Continue to mock the armor
>Try to fight the Orcs
>Run for it
>>
>>46720526
waggle candle dick and have the orcs chase you around the room
Rattling and cackling if time allows
>>
>>46720526
>fight orcs
>>
>>46720526
>Continue to mock the armor
>>
>>46720526
Fight the orcs while mocking the armor.
>>
>>46720526
Mock the armor, the orcs, and your candle-dick. "I get this burning sensation at the tip!"
>>
File: Annihilation.gif (2 MB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
Annihilation.gif
2 MB, 600x337
>>46720580
>>46720581
>>46720599

"Fuck you, Fuckboi!" You shout, before charging to combat the orcs. Before you even land one blow, the leader of the group kicks you down. The others start pummeling you, and being a skeleton, you take additional damage of that type. Then, one final blow knocks you out. You wake up back in the dungeon, in a cell, chained by your wrists. In the cell across from yours, Alesh sits, her face buried in her knees.
>Ask her what happened
>Console her
>Berrate her
>Examine your cell
>Examine her cell
>>
>>46720717
Are we still naked?
>>
>>46720717
>>Console her
>>
>>46720743
Yes.
>>
>>46720717
>Examine your cell
>>
>>46720809
>>46720717
No, scratch that.
>Detach your hands, then slip out of the chains.
>>
Worth it. You could have avoided this if you had just given me pants y'know.
>>
>>46720788
Let's get loose from the manacles and take her dress then.
>>
>>46720820
seconding
>>
>>46720884
Preface it with "I don't want to say I told you so, but..."
>>
>>46720820
You pop your hands off, and have them crawl across the floor, and into the other cell. You call for Alesh's attention, and she looks over at you. "What?"
"How do you get out of here?"
She looks away, and sighs. "There's a key over there on the wall. If you bring it to me, I might be able to get you out of here. Are you really going to try to escape?"
>Yes
>No
>You're coming, too
>>
>>46721034
"I'm taking you with me. We'll have weird adventures."
>>
>>46721034
>Yes
>>
>>46721034
"Hell fucking yes, and you will too sweetcheeks!"
>>
Why wouldn't I?
>>
>>46721064
Just imagine "Fleshy and Skeleman" fighting crime and taking names.
>>
>>46721116
>>46721077
>>46721064
"... Alright. There IS a key at the front of the jail. Maybe if you could use your 'hands' to grab it and bring it to me, I can unlock the jail."
You get a good look at your moving hands, and see the wall of the jail. Next to it is an orc, sleeping in a chair in front of a desk, leaning back. At the wall next to him is a key hanging from a hook, a broom, and just above him is a shelf which has a bucket on it.
"If you need me to do some telekinesis, gimme a holler"
>Inch your hands along the ground towards the wall
>Slowly
>Quickly
>Tell her to make the key fall on the floor
>Tell her to make the bucket fall onto the ground
>Tell her to make the bucket fall onto the orc
>Tell her to make the broom fall over.
>>
>>46721419
>>Inch your hands along the ground towards the wall
>Quickly
But only if the orc starts waking up from the noise. Then we try to hide the hands for a moment.
>>
>Inch your hands along the ground towards the wall
>Quickly
>Tell her to make the key fall on the floor
If orcy boy wakes up then...
>>
>>46721553
>>46721532
She nods, and holds her hand out. It glows green, and the key starts to shiver. The key doesn't fall off the hook, but the rattling manages to wake up the orc. Instinctively, she slides the bucket off the shelf, and it smashes against the orcs head. He falls onto the ground, and his head manages to break off the hook, falling the key on the ground. You grab the key, slink back, and give it to her. She opens the cell, and opens yours. "Alright. Lets move". She heads to the door of the jail, opens it, and closes it. "Alright, the coast is clear, but we're going to need a plan. You could use a weapon, a disguise, and a map of Trigul.
>>
>>46721908
"What do you say we get first?"
>I could really use a weapon
>We'll need a disguise to move around easier
>I'll find us a map.
>>
Disguise, duh, we've wanted clothes from the start.
>>
>>46722569
"I could use a disguise" You tell her.
"Alright, there should be a spare set of clothes in my room, down in the dungeon. Unfortunately, the Dungeon is pretty heavily guarded, so you'll need a disguise now to get a better disguise later." With that, she removes her dress, and removes her bushy black hair, now revealed to be a wig, and places it on your head. She's bald. "Before you ask, I had to sacrifice SOMETHING for necromantic powers, and the only thing I could give was my hair." You head out into the room, left as she instructed, and down the hall. Suddenly, you hear a voice behind you. "Well, hello there, gorgeous." You feel something grab around your left arm and waist. "You lookin' for a gooood time?"
>Punch the fuck out of him
>Turn around
>Try to go along with it
>Politely Decline
>>
>>46722933
>>Try to go along with it
ey bb I wan sum fuc
>>
>>46722933
>>Punch the fuck out of him
We were denied punching earlier. Surprise round advantage!
>>
>>46723631
"Ayy ya baby lez fuck" You respond. You hear a chuckle from the orc behind you. "Well alright then. He steps around to view your face, and shouts in sheer horror "Oh, gods! How old ARE you?!"
>"Old Enough for you, bby
>Gasp, kick him, and storm off
>Start Crying and run away
>>
>>46724258
>>Start Crying and run away
Slap him first though, so rood
>>
>>46724265
Seconding
>>
>>46724265
>>46724312
You fake the best gasp you can, and SMACK him across the face. You then bury your face into your hands and run away, in the direction of the dungeon. The guards don't even stop you. One tries to step in your way, but the other stares him down.
Once you're in the dungeon, you go straight into her lab. You see a set of basic clothes, which you hastily grab. Now, you can also take 4 other things in her lab.
>Butter Knife
>Piece of Paper
>Pencil
>Green Potion
>Blue Potion
>Red Potion
>Bucket
>Scroll Case
>Backpack
>Extremely Heavy Spellbook
>>
>>46724564
Can we not just shove everything in the backpack?
>>
>>46724564
>>Pencil
>>
>>46724564
>Extremely Heavy Spellbook
>Backpack
>Piece of Paper
>Pencil
>>
>>46724978
>>46724693
>>46724579
You try picking up the Heavy Spellbook... And only tear out 4 Spell pages, each good for one spell use. The spells are Cinder, Invisibility, Fly, and Communing. You pick up the backpack, a pencil, and a piece of paper containing notes you presume are on raising intelligent dead. You hurry back to the jail, where Alesh has gagged and tied up the orc. "Oh good, you're back. While you were gone, I found a map on this guy. On the way out, we can stop at the armorhouse and grab you a weapon. Lets see what you got." She looks unimpressed at the pencil and paper, but glad you took some spell pages. She looks at the backpack, and asked you to NEVER under ANY circumstances ever open it. She then asks you give her clothes back, since you finally got your own.
>Yes
>No
>Whats in the bag?
>>
>>46725184
Open the backpack
>>
>>46725184
Say you're keeping her dress unless she tells you what's in the backpack.
If she refuses, make a point that you are a very curious skeleton and will open it to find out should you not be told.
Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.