[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Denegerate Commander
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
File: Image.png (143 KB, 223x311) Image search: [Google]
Image.png
143 KB, 223x311
Post em

>Pic related
>>
File: 27.jpg (68 KB, 312x445) Image search: [Google]
27.jpg
68 KB, 312x445
Nothing will ever match my hatred for this guy.
>>
>>46710536
I'm not sure you know what degenerate means.
>>
>>46710536
>OP isn't Zur
Come on, Necropotence is legal in this format.
>>
File: fuckanimar.jpg (33 KB, 223x310) Image search: [Google]
fuckanimar.jpg
33 KB, 223x310
Fuck animar and fuck sheldon for saying she's fair.
>>
>>46710536
>7 mana
>degenerate
Okay boss. Whatever you say.
>>
>>46711502

>she
>>
>>46711502
It's not the creature clauses that bother me about Animar. You want to cast Eldrazi for free? Sure man more power to you. You want to go infinite on T4 and wing with an impossibly huge commander? You got it dude, my fault for not stopping you.

But why in the holy mother of god did they give it protection from B/W?
>>
File: Image.png (136 KB, 223x311) Image search: [Google]
Image.png
136 KB, 223x311
Her design is fucking retarded. Four free spells seriously... How can it be fun and fair if you cheat 4 spells by just attacking.
>>
>>46713855

4 spells is the most perfect situation. She's also 6 mana without haste, so that's an additional turn past 6 mana before she can do anything.
>>
>>46713901
Sol Ring ;^)
>>
>>46713246
Gotta make it immune to removal so all the retarded timmies can have their fun :^)
>>
>>46710536
>>
File: 11[1].jpg (74 KB, 312x445) Image search: [Google]
11[1].jpg
74 KB, 312x445
Is there a more "Oops I won" commander than this piece of shit?
>>
>>46713855
2 toughness so she dies to every red board-damage spell
any deck that has her will be running no other creatures or absolute minimal creatures, so any black spell that forces sacrifice will kill her
6 mana without haste
lands and creatures exiled with her effect stay exiled
unused spells stay exiled
any creature with toughness over 3 will kill her

gee
>>
>>46719537
>2 toughness so she dies to every red board-damage spell
Hexproof
>so any black spell that forces sacrifice will kill her
Not many instant speed sacs, only reliable one to kill her is Decree of Pain when Cycled for 3BB
>6 mana without haste
If you're not giving her haste with Hall of the Bandit Lord or one of three haste giving artifacts played with her you're doing it wrong. Also she can drop turn 3, sooooo....
>lands and creatures exiled with her effect stay exiled
Good, because they literally don't matter
>unused spells stay exiled
Good, because I only need to cast Armageddon once
>any creature with toughness over 3 will kill her
Too bad she'll be attacking the smallest player and exiling removal spells

I play a $600 Narset, and while I don't always win on my first attack (Mainly because I could put in more Extra Turn/Attack spells, but my budget right now is towards buying duals for my Kaalia and Maelstrom) but I ALWAYS win by my second attack. All Narset needs to lock a win is Armageddon/Catastrophe/Cataclysm/Razia's Purification, which is pretty easy to do thanks to Well Laid Plans and Mystical Tutor.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.