[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Seeking a Edgelords Advise
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
Ok /tg/ normally I play the voice of reason and sound advise, But tomorrow for the first time ever I am playing the super edgy sorcerer and would love any advise on how to be as edgy as possible.
>>
>>46706204
listen to marylin manson

>edgefest
>>
>>46706204
In a funny way or a 2deep4u way?
Because if it's the former, make him have a neckbeard, fedora, constantly quote Hitler and Nietzsche, dress all in black, and make him evil or chaotic evil to ensure complete edge as you, I dunno, magically make all twins siamese twins.
>>
>>46706241
good one of the Nietzsche quotes. I Think i am looking for a middle ground between the two. How is siamese twins more edgy?
>>
>>46706204
Don't overdo it with some ultra edginess right out of the box. You gotta pace that shit and keep everyone on their toes. Start blunt and sharpen gradually. Wait for the right moment to drop that edge on the game when it'd have maximum impact not as a 'Oh you' gag but to infect the other players with your character's cynicism and abrasiveness, making them consider edgy proposals as actually feasible and reasonable if only they didn't have their morals holding them back.
>>
>>46706319
I See if I am too edgy all the time it will feel forced so timing is of the utmost importance.
>>
>>46706204
>and would love any advise on how to be as edgy as possible.
Don't.
>>
>>46706374
No worries anon my group is fine with it, We are all reasonable people and don't get made at each other for derailing or destroying the setting.
>>
>>46706204

Don't play a stereotypical trenchcoat and fedora edgelord. It'll be funny for all of 15 minutes before the joke gets stale. If you want to go full edge, go read some Pat Mills comics (Requiem Vampire Knight would be a good example): those are edgy as fuck, know they're edgy as fuck, and by revelling in it are much better parodies of edge than simply taking the piss out of the kind of people who play that way.

Pic related.
>>
File: AverageDarkEldar.jpg (174 KB, 780x770) Image search: [Google]
AverageDarkEldar.jpg
174 KB, 780x770
>>46706204
>>
>>>/b/
>>
Oh where to begin? I've seen edgelords galore back on the RP servers of an mmo. There's a pattern.

Start with "you don't get me nobody knows me" dickery, slide into random violence and threaten everyone mode, and finally reach edgelords apothosis by drinking blood from skulls and demon summoning.

If your players are between laughing at the parody you make of this, while moaning "Why?" Then you've done the job well.
>>
>>46706427
Vampire Chevalier Requiem, btw

Really good/fun, but all edge, just the edgiest to be edgy.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.