[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Big Three CMs VS The Four Chaos Champions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Grey_Knight_vs_Chaos_Terminator.jpg (164 KB, 1050x751) Image search: [Google]
Grey_Knight_vs_Chaos_Terminator.jpg
164 KB, 1050x751
Who wins crunch-wise and fluff-wise?

Marneus Calgar, Dante, and Logan Grimnar

VS

Ahriman, Kharn, Lucius, and Typhus
>>
Why are these guys the big three, again?
>>
>>46700830
you need azrael in there too, since dark angels are part of the big chapters

and the loyalists win because ap2 storm bolters
>>
>>46701831
What's up with Jugal, Shrike, Hagen, and Tu'shan? Just fuck those guys?
>>
>>46700830
What, no Kaldor Draigo? How can Poppa Smurf do his thing with out his Wardborn brother?
>>
File: obama-change.jpg (96 KB, 766x770) Image search: [Google]
obama-change.jpg
96 KB, 766x770
Im pretty sure Ahriman can fucking reck any chapter master ina one on one except for maybe draigo, I would put money on draigo beating any champion of chaos. I mean the mother fucker lives in the warp and kills greater demons on a daily basis for fucks sake. Kharn never loses because he just keeps getting reborn by Khorne so eventually he will learn their fighting style even if he dies so he ill learn how to beat them eventually. But Ahriman is an insanely talented psyker with the perfect just as planned stratagy, I would say ahriman can beat draigo only because he has tzeench on his side OR DOES HE?!
>>
>>46700830
Fluff-wise, probably Chaos if Kharn doesn't go full retard and starts attacking everyone because he can.
>>
>>46700830
This:
>>46701831
>>
I wanted to narrow it down to on only a few chapter masters to make it a fair fight. I only chose chapters part of the Dauntless Few and left out Hagen because I believe that Lysander should have been Chapter Master, and I didn't choose Smashfucker because he'd be too OP crunchwise.
>>
>>46701931
UM, SW, DA, BA are just the most popular chapters, largely because they have had codexes since 2nd edition.
>>
>>46702167
> Kharn never loses because he just keeps getting reborn by Khorne

Where did you get this info from? I had never heard that one.
>>
>>46702633
It's been brought up a few times in the lore. I don't think he ever gets 'reborn', but Kharn is Khorne's chosen and whenever Kharn gets seriously fucked up in a losing battle, he somehow always lives.
>>
>>46700830
Azrael should be in there. He completely owned Typhus in a duel and may have gotten a mutual kill against Kharn in their duel.
>>
>>46702703
Is that the guy who's killer always ends up slowly transforming into the guy via some sort of weird possession thing?
>>
>>46703529
That is Lucius. Kharn also gets rebooted though. The example that comes to mind is after the battle on Terra, Kharn was argueably dead and was brought back by some blood that dripped on him.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.