[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Due to an unfortunate multiversal accident, you have been transported
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: spittake.gif (2 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
spittake.gif
2 MB, 400x225
Due to an unfortunate multiversal accident, you have been transported to the last setting you played in. Even more unfortunately, you've been transported there before time, when only the gods existed. And, because the accident was really quite bad, those gods are all currently around thirteen years old in terms of mental maturity.

You will be released if you can somehow prevent them from destroying reality before it even starts. They retain most of their godlike powers in an extremely weakened form—IE, the god of plague can now cause the sniffles, the god lies is now particularly good about making up excuses for why they don't have their homework, and so on.

Can you accomplish this task?
>>
Ain't no gods in the Star Wars galaxy. Just hokey religions.
>>
I've got no clue. The last setting I played in was a homebrew one where the GM never designed any gods, but they supposedly still existed since there were clerics and paladins.
>>
>>46676116
>Marvel Universe
>13-year-olds
I'm pretty sure everything would play out exactly the same.
>>
>>46676116
>Eberron
How does that even work? It's unclear if the progenitor dragons even existed or are just some kind of metaphor. And the oldest godlike beings apart from that are the rakshasa rajahs. Maybe il'Lashtavar?
>>
>>46676116
>World of Darkness
Absolutely nothing changes.
>>
Well we went through the process as a group, of creating the gods for the setting, and playing as them to create the setting.

I feel given that, I at least understand them better than most people might for established settings. So yeah, I feel like I could hold things over well enough with the gods we created. Certainly I understand the gods I created.
>>
>>46676116
>Ravnica
Shit, I guess I try to keep the Nephelim from eating each other I guess. It'll end up fucked either way.
>>
>>46676116
>wfrp
>13 year old chaos gods.
>ffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuucccccccckkkkkkkk

At least make em babies.
>>
>>46676116
>I get to play matchmaker for Anubis and Bastet
YES
>>
Do I have any powers?
>>
File: Spinel-Sun.png (120 KB, 643x685) Image search: [Google]
Spinel-Sun.png
120 KB, 643x685
>>46676116
>the setting where the premise is that the gods' death sets off the creation of the reality and their overly complicated plans into motion
whoops
>>
>>46676116
>The Elder Scrolls.
I trick them into making reality, and end up becoming Lorkhan.
>>
>>46686874
You can send them to detention if they're bad, and they see you as a parental figure.

Otherwise, nope.
>>
No gods sorry.
>>
>>46676116
>Faerun
who even fucking knows at this point
>>
>>46676116
Time to turn this shit into my own magical realm!
>>
>>46676116
>Golarion

It was nice knowing you, guys.
>>
>>46688987
Fucking mortals REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>40k
So basically nothing changes.
>>
>>46690003
Eh. Guess I'll play babysitter for a few years until I either die of stress or they grow the fuck up and figure out how to do God stuff.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.