[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Eldar, Humans and Necrons are all responsible for their own misery
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 9
File: maxresdefault.jpg (217 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
217 KB, 1200x1600
Eldar, Humans and Necrons are all responsible for their own misery and since they are idiotic enough to basically tank their own races they don't deserve to survive. Prove me wrong.
>>
Hard to disprove the truth.
>>
No one's really going to be disagreeing with you on this one.
>>
No, Everything is the Chaos Gods fault, They ruined the Imperial Truth with the horus heresy and Mock The Emperor's light. Its mostly the Eldar's fault though they created a freaking chaos god.
>>
File: 062.jpg (810 KB, 1181x1653) Image search: [Google]
062.jpg
810 KB, 1181x1653
Truly only one race stands above all others, enlightened and free.
>>
>>46666954
Well the eldar are responsible for the birth of slaanesh, but the emperor is at fault for getting the information to create the primarches from the chaos gods.
>>
>>46666954
The Chaos is the sins of man reflected back at him.
>>
>>46666211
Necrontyr are not only still fighting, but have actually benefited from their transformation somewhat. It's subjective to say that their lives are worth less as machines, it's objective to say they became greater in terms of power.

Further, they are not only on the path to survival, but the path to victory if nothing stops them.
>>
>>46667257
Tyranids for the win
>>
>>46667257
They're not really a race anymore. There are individuals that have retained most of their personality, but the majority of their race is blank and unfeeling. If returned to flesh they would be worse off than the eldar, most of the Necrontyr would be nothing more than shuffling meat zombies.
>>
>>46667299
To be fair, a Tyranid victory is very likely a Necrontyr victory, considering the former has no way to enter nor trace Phasespace. The Tyranids will leave nothing but the Necrons and occasional really well-hidden groups alive, no race in small numbers could possibly hope to stand against those of metal that would remain.
>>
>mfw citizen of ultramar
>>
File: awareness.jpg (126 KB, 509x401) Image search: [Google]
awareness.jpg
126 KB, 509x401
>>46667257
>It's subjective to say that their lives are worth less as machines
Depends on which ones you're talking about.
>>
File: Thokt.jpg (111 KB, 2048x220) Image search: [Google]
Thokt.jpg
111 KB, 2048x220
>>46667315
Or will they?
>>
>>46667374
>The almost unstoppable, unquestionably most powerful per number ancient race is now not only waking up, but actively improving its condition

Game over, gentlemen, we can all go home.
>>
File: 24.jpg (713 KB, 1156x1621) Image search: [Google]
24.jpg
713 KB, 1156x1621
>>46667318
Some would consider it a victory, but the ones who want flesh again might be upset.
>>
>>46667337
Going by this, the Necron warriors might still have their memories and sense of self but their current forms are insufficient to manifest them.
>>
>>46667415
Could still hypothetically hide a great deal of biological matter within their crypts and seed the galaxy with life once more after the Tyranids' passing. Would be rather intriguing, seeing the Necrons performing the exact opposite of what they were once.
>>
>>46667415
Sautekh, the Silent King and the 12 Phaerons who serve him, Anrakyr all agree that Necron dominance requires life.

The Destroyers and the Maynarkh dynasty are the only guys that we know of in the fluff who desire the complete annihilation of all life.

We can assume that the majority of the Necrons want life to stick around.
>>
>>46667453
The majority of necrons can't even voice their opinions, much less act on them. You can't assume nothing about what they want.
>>
>>46667471
For C'tan's sake, when I said most Necrons I meant royalty and higher castes of the Necrons. You know that is what I meant.

Even if I meant most of the Necrons including the warriors wanted life to stick around, I would still be correct. Necron warriors yearnsto return to flesh and will object and reject any changes done to their bodies because it would further remove them from the echos of beings they once were.
>>
>>46667150
True. Every other race has some sort of goal for the galaxy. Orks got what they wanted a long time ago and continue to enjoy it.
>>
File: Slanni.jpg (149 KB, 512x996) Image search: [Google]
Slanni.jpg
149 KB, 512x996
>>46666211
imperfections are inevitable presences in an universe limited and ordered

what's left to do is accept them and create systems where such fallacies cooperate and are compensated in harmony

or you could throw a hissy, nihilistic and reasonless fit like those chaotic edgelords
>>
>>46667510
>only the opinions of royalty matter
>the workers think what I want them to think
how convenient

Marxcron when. Warrior revolution when. The silent majority needs to rise up against their bourgeois oppressors.
>>
>>46667572
>the [expunged records] dinasty was taken over by the regime known as the silent majority when a swarm of mindleshakle scarabs went haywire and reprogrammed the simple minds of the warriors caste like a retrovirus; soon a new red-painted symbol shined over the necrons of the silent majority and their former tombs, now repurposed into industrious complexes.
>>
>>46667685
kalashnikrons
>>
>>46667709
cromorade!
>>
>>46666211
Still a better alternative to Tau, or Tyranids.

Orks da best.
>>
File: 1364407205902.jpg (140 KB, 1000x1400) Image search: [Google]
1364407205902.jpg
140 KB, 1000x1400
>>46667729
Orcs are funny, but they are kind of difficult to really care about as a faction. Same with tyranids. "Oh no all my gribbly monsters got shot up!" Yea I have never heard that.

Tau are kinda disturbing as far as fluff. I guess even the faction that gets put in as the "Hope" faction still gets spatters of shit because it's grim derp.

I was here during the big bluberry surge, when /tg/ stood for /Tau Girls/ so I think my perception of Tau is forever going to be as bunch of adorable alien girls in giant mecha. We live in a strange place.
>>
>>46667811
It all crumbled when the diaper nation attacked
>>
>>46667881
Yea it did. I would like to forget that episode of /tg/ history.
>>
File: 02.jpg (785 KB, 1146x1622) Image search: [Google]
02.jpg
785 KB, 1146x1622
>>46667811
>Orcs are funny, but they are kind of difficult to really care about as a faction. Same with tyranids. "Oh no all my gribbly monsters got shot up!" Yea I have never heard that.
something something NPC race

>Tau are kinda disturbing as far as fluff. I guess even the faction that gets put in as the "Hope" faction still gets spatters of shit because it's grim derp.
Markedly less so when they were first introduced, although there was still always something shady about the Ethereals (both their power and how they just appeared from nowhere).
>>
>>46668012
Tyranids are undoubtedly an npc race. I know people that played them Because they didn't have special characters.

Orcs. I guess orcs are a pc race, but you almost never see the obnoxious fanboy'ism of space marine players with orc players. Great scratch build stuff yes, but no "purdge the xenos!" and Heresy! crap in unrelated threads.

I hear there are some pretty obnoxious Tau players as well so people are passionate abut the faction. I play eldar.
>>
>>46668177
>Orcs. I guess orcs are a pc race, but you almost never see the obnoxious fanboy'ism of space marine players with orc players. Great scratch build stuff yes, but no "purdge the xenos!" and Heresy! crap in unrelated threads.

You got to be kidding me.
>>
>>46668424
Not even a little. Make a thread about monster girls. bet you will get a heresy comment in the first ten replies.
>>
>>46667572
The funny thing is that "the silent majority" used to means "all the dead people". Which is incredibly appropriate in this case.
>>
>>>46668012 Markedly less so when they were first introduced
When they first appeared they were "representation of a typical small insignificant xeno faction", because 40k is filled with unrepresented small insignificant xeno factions.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.