[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OE /tg/ Exclusive Demo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: Khulsn_Merc_2_GIF.gif (333 KB, 1264x1296) Image search: [Google]
Khulsn_Merc_2_GIF.gif
333 KB, 1264x1296
Outer Edge will be hosting a /tg/ excliusive online demo Sunday the 17th from 2-8 PM EST. Anyone looking to participate must have Skype and Roll20 accounts and contact us at the following email address with both account names by Friday at midnight. You will be contacted Saturday by noon if you have been chosen.

[email protected]

Outer Edge changed a bit since last week, we made those updates you guys were looking for. The species descriptions have been updated, though they are still a work in progress they are vastly improved.

We are also working on character design, we plan to change all the non human species at least slightly to give them a more unique look and will be making the ladhi non-humanoid.

We thank you guys for your input.

We will continue to monitor this thread if anyone has any other suggestions or comments.
>>
>Website
http://www.infiniteodyssey.us
>Wiki
http://www.infiniteodyssey.us/games
>>
File: toad%20changes3copia[1].jpg (355 KB, 2618x1776) Image search: [Google]
toad%20changes3copia[1].jpg
355 KB, 2618x1776
The beginning of changes to our Palmoni. More coming soon. Note this is an extremely rough copy, and only concept art.
>>
This little bigger is our inspiration for what the new ladhi will look like. We are actually quite pleased with this change of pace.
>>
Looking good, my dudes. Don't let your dreams be dreams. I'm rooting for you.
>>
>>46654560
Nice to know 4chan can be supportive of something! Lol
>>
File: suit%20final%20copia[1].jpg (960 KB, 1520x2000) Image search: [Google]
suit%20final%20copia[1].jpg
960 KB, 1520x2000
Our Ladhi suit design. Our artists are still hard at work with those alterations
>>
>>46654726
That actually does look like fairly decent approximation of how a bunch of cephalopods might try to cram themselves into a humanoid figure, with the messed up feet and extra arm joints. I bet the waist would look funky where the "tentacles" bifurcate, huh? Gotta question his head mobility, but I think that kind of adds to the appeal.
>>
>>46654916
Ever see farscape? You know the little repair bots with the bendable fiber optic cameras as eyes? Yea that suit has one of those on both sides.
>>
File: DRD.jpg (6 KB, 260x267) Image search: [Google]
DRD.jpg
6 KB, 260x267
>>46655083
I love these things!
>>
>>46652883
email sent
>>
What will happen in this demo? Are we making characters?
>>
>>46657187
We will be posting up 8 premade characters tomorrow. You guys are more than welcome to pick from these, but making your own would take more time. I would have to check the sheet and verify it was created right. With the premade characters we can get strait to the mission.
>>
>>46657399
well I will be there.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.