[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PDF SHARE THREAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 14
Making this thread because I'm looking for a scan of Fire on the Velvet Horizon.

As penance here's the most recently updated /pdf/ archive
>>
>>46599310
Legend was confirmed for being dead recently, which sucks but is totally unsurprising.

As much as it's technically unfinished it is 100% playable as-is. The only thing that isn't properly listed is that the base shield is +1 AC.
>>
>>46599410
Fuck me, forgot the link.
https://mega.nz/#F!TE1GiKJZ!oQFa3zABVGQi0MNO1MraMA
>>
I would really, really like to see Triumph and Tragedy. I feel bad because it'seems the exact sort of thing I should shell out a few bucks for, but I'must gonna be unemployed in three weeks.
>>
Looking for Mouseguard. If it's in that link list I can't tell.
>>
>>46599310
Looking for Ogre microgame by Steve Jakson and GURPS Ogre.
Thank you in advance.
>>
Here is the shiny new archive.

>>46600577
It is here, somewhere. I think several links have it. There are probably far less than 10,000 pdfs linked.
>>
Please buy a copy of a book if you use it.

Please only post open source pdfs directly on the board. link the others from elsewhere.
Excessive infractions could cause TPTB to remove the ability to post any pdfs at all.
Check for copyrights before you post.

Please be respectful and don't belittle others' requests because you dislike the game.
However, pointing out that game X is similar to the game they want and that they might enjoy it is constructive advice and welcomed.

Some Anons have troubles with 4shared. If some kind Anons would put up copies of those files on Mediafire or Mega, many Internets and space princesses would be awarded to them.

Please post dead links and I will remove them to keep the archive up to date.

My quest is for The Laundry, De Profundis 2nd Ed
>>
I will continue posting freebie pdfs of varying quality that no one has requested.
>>
Anyone have the 2 player Showdown pdf?
>>
File: 2 page Space RPG.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
2 page Space RPG.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>
Guess I was too late on the last one, but I'm looking for New Fire: Temikamatl Book of Dreams. Anyone have it?
>>
File: 1438746171066.jpg (213 KB, 1920x800) Image search: [Google]
1438746171066.jpg
213 KB, 1920x800
Does anyone have the third edition of Big Eyes, Small Mouth (BESM)? I would greatly appreciate a PDF!

Pic unrelated.
>>
File: The-Arduin-Grimoire-Vol-1.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
The-Arduin-Grimoire-Vol-1.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>
File: Mythos of the Maori.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Mythos of the Maori.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>
File: A Simple Wayfarer's Song.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
A Simple Wayfarer's Song.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>46610594
From the same creator. Actually the rules lite, one-short-booklet version of his game Wayfarer's Song, which stretches across 4 lengthy tomes, but I find this one to be far more elegant.
>>
Does anyone have the Battlestar Galactica RPG Pdf?
>>
Bloody Basic "Weird Fantasy Edition" occasionally gets posted here.

Anyone got the Steel & Sinew or Mother Goose editions? They particularly interest me.
>>
Looking for It's Not My Fault and It's Not My Fault I'm Fantastic for Fate Accelerated.
>>
Still looking for a good-quality PDF of Ironclaw. Hopefully one of you fine anons have a digital (non-scan) version of Squaring the Circle.
>>
Also, does anyone have the Star Trek RPG from Last Unicorn Games with their expansions?
>>
If any kind Anon has the main directory links for Anon Y Mous, Samurai Flix Lover, Neon Samurai, Alex 3, and Raumthemad on Mediafire, please post them.
>>
>>46611271
Did you look here? there are also other Ironclaw files in the archive down deep somewhere.

Ironclaw/Jadeclaw
https://www.mediafire.com/?1bb9jilnd318a3v
https://www.mediafire.com/?hbxiadbr98rqad0
>>
File: 1460295013138.jpg (246 KB, 1500x805) Image search: [Google]
1460295013138.jpg
246 KB, 1500x805
Anybody got the De:Genesis - Rebirth Core Rulebook PDF?
>>
>>46611435
I did give a look at the archives, but no luck yet. Thanks for the links, Archivist!
>>
Looking for Worldworks terrain.
>>
Looking for http://www222.pair.com/sjohn/fief.htm
I don't know shit about GURPS, and just want to do a medieval non-fantasy game without having to read an encyclopedia. (On the rule sides, I think I'll do something B/X inspired with only Fighters & Thieves)
>>
>>46612872
Ah well don't mind me, it's in the first link.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.