[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Witchblessed-Psyker-Zerker edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
Well, last one archived while I was sleeping, so lets get back to it.

Link to last thread
>>46542774

Summary of our rolls
>We are a warband split from the World Eaters Traitor Legion
>We are fanatical about the worship of our Chaos 'God' Who happens to be a Daemon Prince we believe to be a god
>We believe that acheiving Daemonhood is tantamount to becoming a god, and greatly revere those who have
>Unlike many other Chaos Warbands, or the weak Imperium of man, we are willing to work alongside Xenos to get what we want, even allow them to fight alongside our warband more frequently, making us far more tolerant for them
>We have issues sleeping, most likely due to the warping of our Butchers nails cybernetics to bar us from truly restful slumber
>We believe that loudly venerating our Dark God is the only way to be, and that our foes should know who it was that killed them
>Other than our god, a Sorcerer Lord Leads us, most likely in the worship of our Daemon Prince
>He killed a mighty hero of the Imperium, bringing glory to himself and the Warband
>We live on an airless fortress planetoid, a great asteroid that is also our equivalent of a fortress monastery
>We make heavy use of Cultisrs, using them as cannon fodder against our enemies to distract them and overwhelm them with numbers
>We are endangered, small in number after a brutal internal conflict within our Warband
>We are allys with the mysterious Fra'al race, trading slaves, cultists and anything else for weapons as well as calling on their aid when required'
>Our sworn enemy is a specific Inquisitor or Inquisitorial force
>We use corrupted and stolen Eldar Witchblades to increase our Psychic powers

Alright, lets get our symbol out of the way, it is most likely the symbol of our god. What is his holy symbol? Also like the other chaos gods, what's his holy number?

Also, pic is definitely one of our Psyker-zerkers
>>
>>46587291

Bump
>>
>>46587291
>Seeing your abomination of a character in the catalog.
Neat. Also, if this thread is around in about an hour, I'll see if I can do some very bad fluff writings.
>>
>>46587609
Cool, yea we need fluff writing

Still any ideas for our holy symbol or Number?
>>
>>46587291
Why the fuck character in that pic uses psyker powers as a khornate
>>
>>46587852
dunno, found the pic, made sense consideriong our Warband used to be Khornate before following their new god, hence we have Psyker-Zerkers, but we don't worship Khorne so, its ok... this guy just forget to get rid of the ssymbols
>>
>>46587291
Since we're a splinter faction of the World Eaters, maybe a maw biting on a skull wreathed in empyreal flames - like the one in the OP pic - could be the symbol. As for holy number, I like three; from memory a motion to ward off bad spirits was to rake three fingers over your heart, which could be used as a sort of salute for the Witchblessed.
>>
>>46588220
Yea, I like these ideas, we'll use them

So seeing as we worship a Daemon prince do we even have Daemons we can summon?
>>
File: Warrior.md34NZ3182.jpg (93 KB, 448x722) Image search: [Google]
Warrior.md34NZ3182.jpg
93 KB, 448x722
>>46587852

Made me "wut" when I first saw it too, but you could spin it a couple ways.

>channeling the warp into yourself through raw hatred/fury. This amplifies your physical strength to possessed marine levels as well as absorbing a portion of pysker attacks against you.
>"Candle that burns twice as bright lasts half as long" over reliance/use of this battle state inevitably causes the afflicted to reduce themselves to ash and dust after the fury of the warp hollows out its mortal vessel.

Or

>Soul Reaver
>Khorne bestows some of his followers with the same hunger for psyker souls that all demons crave
>Can smell the taint of a psyker's soul like blood to a shark.
>Upon killing/capturing said psyker, the Reaver consumes the body and soul of their prey in the Blood God's name
>The more pyskers they consume, the brighter and wilder their own soul fire becomes.
>With each kill, their hunger grows exponentially eventually becoming an all consuming need that drowns out all other thought or desire

For real life inspiration, this follows a mix of the "Wendigo curse" and cannibalistic rituals exhibited by Maori warriors.

Or you could just go full retard and cite C.S. Goto for muh Khornate Sorcerers
>>
File: betrayer_final_lo_0031.jpg (436 KB, 1024x752) Image search: [Google]
betrayer_final_lo_0031.jpg
436 KB, 1024x752
>>46587291
>Buther's Nails
>Sorcerer

According to pic related that's not gonna work. Your sorcerer might need to be from a different legion or maybe a high powered renegade (maybe a bloodhtirsty Blood Angel?)
>>
>>46589695
He is from a different Warband, he was originally Slaaneshi but our God made him his mouthpiece
>>
>>46589383
That doesn't really explain it as Khorne followers would still view that as using Sorcery to augment your WEAKNESS and only the weak and cowardly would resort to such dishonourable efforts. Kinda why they hate sorcerers to begin with.
>>
>>46589695
Buther really neats to cut those nails!
>>
>>46591022
Followers of Chaos don't really change Gods. You have to make some pretty heavy pacts to begin with and that God has your soul. You don't just go, "oh, hey, Slaanesh, this other lesser God (not even Khorne, Nurgle or Tzeentch) wants my soul... you think you could like... e-transfer that on over?"
>>
>>46593651
I do believe we may just go with he is straight up being possesed, that way it would make more sense. Considering he is a Daemon prince I figure he could do it with relative ease
>>
So, what are our artefacts?
Maybe some kind of magic book, knowledge taken from Tzeench or others, so infused with the warp that it is a Gate or has some residual warp charge
>>
>>46594493
Thats a good one, maybe it is sentient

I say another artefact is a Fra'al psyker weapon, and it can really be moat anything... ideas?
>>
>>46594741
I was also thinking that it could be sentient, but I feel it could be too speshul. Maybe semi sentient, like machine spirits.
Also, Deamon engines will very fun.
For other weapons, I say a terminator suit, covered in whirlying chainblades,
>>
>>46594833
Maybe they have drill javelin grenades, and through them as they advance and charge.
We could see them as a chaos equivelant to Grey Knights
>>
oi cants, git in ere
>>
File: Berserk_di_khorne.jpg (97 KB, 960x567) Image search: [Google]
Berserk_di_khorne.jpg
97 KB, 960x567
>>46593568

That's just semantics really. The warp is the essences of chaos and it in its raw form being used in that sense is no different then receiving a boon from the gods. By that logic the Butcher's Nail would be equally frowned upon for augmenting your rage and bloodlust with machinery.

Followers of the Blood God shun trickery, and indirect combat because they don't test a true warrior's mettle. But that doesn't stop Kharne from using a plasma pistol or World Eaters from using ranged weapons. They also use demonic/possessed weapons that augment their combat prowess as well. They still throw themselves fearlessly into combat with more concern for killing enemies than blocking or dodging blows.

Most magic requires ritual. These rituals often cannot be allowed to be interrupted so pyskers try to hide or protect themselves from enemies until the ritual is complete. Magic can also warp your surroundings to give you an advantage your enemies would be hard pressed to recover from, leaving them vulnerable.

But charging head first into the fray filled with the strength of a Bloodletter could easily fit within acceptable bounds, especially if it's specifically in the pursuit of psykers.
>>
>>46594968
>>46594833
A terminator suit covered in chainsaw blades sould certainly be interesting.

What are these drill grenades you speak of?
>>
>>46596378
The difference is that, in the context of Khorne's followers, the power of the warp is KHORNE'S power. Khorne has no respect for those who lean on him for support.
>>
>>46598740
I'm imagining something like the cerebral bore from Turok, only exploding
>>
>>46598740
a javelin with a novelty size drill bit, spinning at about 9001 rpm, with a grenade in it.
>>
>>46599384
>>46599437
Ok, sounds good to me

Moving on, how often do we used Possessed or Warp Talons? Are they common in our Warband? Uncommon?
>>
Alright, OP bump before I go to sleep

Don't let this thread die
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.