[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
wh40k imperial guard quote
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 7
I'm looking for the pasta about some heretic belittling humanity, and then someone posts about the strength and honor of the human race.

this is very important for the dark heresy campaign i'm in.

thank you in advance
>>
>>46580231
it goes something like "within this meatsack of weak flesh is the heart of a human, the heart that beats for the entire human race" etc etc etc
>>
>>46580231
>>46580261
>>
File: IG.jpg (62 KB, 471x624) Image search: [Google]
IG.jpg
62 KB, 471x624
>>46580283
HERETICS BTFO
>>
>>46580283
thank you
>>
>>46580231
>>46580283
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxJ863Zlbh0
>>
File: IG JOE.jpg (58 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
IG JOE.jpg
58 KB, 400x300
>>46580231
>>46580283
>>46580477
HUMANITY FUCK YEAH
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JR2CU4ApCI
>>
>For ten thousand years, the hearts of men have stood united against a galaxy that despises them for no reason save that they have the audacity not to lay down and die.

That's not why they hate you, dipshit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQG7EoYJNA8
>>
gonna bump this with my favorite guard fluff
>>
File: Lord_Castellan_Creed.jpg (352 KB, 863x1118) Image search: [Google]
Lord_Castellan_Creed.jpg
352 KB, 863x1118
"he was moaning , and it was clear from the bone sticking through his fatigues that his shin had been broken in the crash. creed was about to set it straight when he saw the dark shapes loping over the ice, shaggy fur capes and prayer strips flapping behind them. harsh voices whooped and called out to their gods.
Trooper Gismar was solid, reliable. Creed had seen him lose a hand on Besos Nine and still hold a gun emplacement against the greenskins. "if this is the end, Gismar, there's no one i'd rather have by my side," Creed said.
Gismar had laughed. "don't let sergeant Kell hear you saying that, sir," he had croaked. Together they'd put up a stout resistance, but it was clear they were trapped and outnumbered. Creed fired three shots off behind them. They were returned. The Anckorites were working their way around them. There was nothing else for it. He had to think of Cadia, and if he was going to go he he'd have to go now. Creed looked about. If he ran along the ditch he might just make it to that stand of trees.
"Go!" Gismar hissed as he reloaded. "i'll hold them off."
"See you on Cadia," Creed said, looking into Gismar's face. Another one he would always remember. Gismar looked up and smiled. His spirit was going home first, faster than any starship. He saluted with his bionic hand.
"See you on Cadia, general"
>>
File: space marines told.jpg (104 KB, 751x491) Image search: [Google]
space marines told.jpg
104 KB, 751x491
>>
File: It Happened.png (33 KB, 1062x227) Image search: [Google]
It Happened.png
33 KB, 1062x227
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.