[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Warcraft Lore and RPG Discussion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 44
File: 1457154473398.jpg (325 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
1457154473398.jpg
325 KB, 1280x800
Drown Orgrimmar edition.

Discuss the viability of the Warcraft universe as a tabletop RPG setting, laugh at the finer points of lore and discuss why orclets should be drowned. Have fun, don't go full autist, and keep your cool.

Old thread
>>46533716
>>
File: 1445695675422.jpg (25 KB, 321x322) Image search: [Google]
1445695675422.jpg
25 KB, 321x322
That's a cute mage
>>
first for Theramore deserved the mana bomb
>>
>>46562332
So Jaina is THE posterchild for Ice mages right? What about the other specs? Other classes? Who would you say exemplifies each class these days?
>>
Ashbringer is so hyped becaues its being hyped for 12 years.
People datamined the legendary version of ashbringer in vanilla.
Then there's the corrupted ashbringer quest, the lines in diremaul, Turaylon's son in TBC.
Then suddenly it got passed to TIRION FORDRING, the guy who asked you to kill random mobs in EPL!
(Hence the Loot ninja meme about him)

So yeah if Ashbringer wasn't available there will be riots, Tirion must die!
>>
>>46562332
>Discuss the viability of the Warcraft universe as a tabletop RPG setting
why is this part still in OP? It will merely inspire posts like "it already exists, there's nothing to discuss" and this one.
>>
>>46562401
Fire ---> Kael'thas (he also wield the Fire mage artifact weapon) then.. no one really.
Arcane--> Medivh then Kadger
>>
>>46562401
>What about the other specs?
Kael'thas and Medivh
>Other classes?
see the playable heroes in Hearthstone, get rid of Rexxar and replace Valeera with Garona
>>
I've posted this in one of the first warcraft threads a bit back. Posting again to see if there's any interest. Feel free to ask about details.

I’m writing a setting which is basically a postWOW Azeroth. There are new factions. Each campaign I run, I’ll have my players all play races of the same faction and have them oppose the others. Each faction has its own exclusive class and races.

New Alliance: The remnants of Azeroth’s old Alliance.
Territory: Eastern Kingdoms
Class: Paladin
• Humans
• High Elves
• Dwarves
• Gnomes

Fel Horde: The old Horde fallen to the influence of the Burning Legion.
Territory: Draenor
Class: Warlock
• Orcs
• Felblood Elves
• Eredar
• Goblins

Cenarion Coalition: Originally the Cenarion Circle. The Coalition is a group of races opposed to the environmental damage caused by other factions.
Territory: Kalimdor
Class: Druid
• Worgen
• Night Elves
• Tauren
• Trolls

Forsaken Scourge: Sylvanas Windrunner claimed the Lich King’s helmet and combined the Scourge and Forsaken into one faction.
Territory: Northrend
Class: Deathknight
All races are available, though they are undead.
>>
>>46562559
What's the story on the Fel Horde and the Coalition? How'd they came to be?
>>
So I've been thinking about running a game using 5e all of the classes are represented fairly well should I just use tempest clerics as shamans and normal clerics as priests? It would be a vanilla game so no death knights
>>
>>46562559
I feel like eredar are too powerful to be a PC. Maybe replace it with Sargerei (I know they don't exist in the MU but whatever) or Broken and give them the chance to become a full-fledged eredar in game?
>>
Why is Thrall so cool? He is the greatest character of our age. Let's all love Thrall.
>>
>>46562738
Chris Metzen? Is that you man?
>>
>>46562559
Why no Draenei in the Alliance as Paladins?
>>
>>46562332

Man, the quality of these threads has really tanked. They were never very good, but now they're just shit.
>>
Alright, does anyone else think that the gnome+dwarf broship is pretty cool. I read on SoL that the only reason dwarves exist is because an unknown old gnome took pity on them.
>>
>>46562559
A couple of things to tank your formation.

The night elves were not just a one trick pony that had
>muh nature
>muh trees
going on. They had some of the largest cities on ancient azeroth and were in a decline. The entirety of Wc3 showed that they couldn't hold back the legion or save the world tree or the well of eternity by regressing and being druids. Hell they allied with the alliance for this reason, one of them was because their high elven cousins had helped them, and Jaina was a negotiator and diplomat par excellence. The entire idea of the nightelves was that they stood at a crossroads. They couldn't go back to their old ways but had to gradually transform.

The tauren were far more about living in harmony with nature and helping the horde.
The worgen are largely feral wolfmen who are barely above beasts.

Also the trolls had their own empires that were pretty respectable and had their own niche with the exception of the darkspear
>>
Apparently there are people bitching about movie Garona doesn't look orky enough,
not knowing she isn't suppose to look orky to begin with.
>>
>>46563096
I thought it was just a bunch of feminists doing the bitching? Something something Garona is sexy? And I mean isn't she supposed to? Curvy yet /fit/ infiltrator doing some wetwork and shit.
>>
>>46563096
Speaking of which. Maraad was awesome.
>>
>>46563062
Gilnean Worgen are mostly human anon.
>>
>>46563162
yes and a constant theme about them was that worgen turn feral all the time. The PC is firstly given an alchemical potion that keeps their mind sane and later blessed by the not-oak-of ages.
>>
>>46563195
Worden were originally spawned from druids going a bit too far with their wolf transformations not to mention that the centurion circle took pity on the Gilneans and taught them druidic arts so that they can deal with their affliction
>>
>>46563125
Well there are many idiots who never even played WoW supporting the argument.

She is suppose to be very human-like( which helped her infiltration) and good looking (so Medivh will be willing to impregnate her)
But the ignorance of people is just pathetic.
>>
File: Med'an_Guardian.png (537 KB, 551x556) Image search: [Google]
Med'an_Guardian.png
537 KB, 551x556
>mfw I fuck your lore up so hard I have to be retconned out of it
>>
>>46563285
yeah but there was no actual cure. Hell early in the WoD alpha Tess was datamined as going to SMV because the curse was steadily causing her father and the worgen in general to get worse.

Instead we got the epic Legolas and gimli paladin bros where gimli lolrandumbly eats a plant and gets poisoned.
>>
File: Anduin-Lothar_TCG_header.jpg (161 KB, 675x380) Image search: [Google]
Anduin-Lothar_TCG_header.jpg
161 KB, 675x380
>>46562498
>Garrosh
>the posterboy for warriors

His father was more of a man than he ever was, across both timelines. Even then I'd consider Lothar the posterchild for Warriors, but that's my inherent Alliance bias talking.
>>
>>46563350
Garrosh or the two legendaries he has that are people all work as the poster warrior, which reminds me
>Garrosh's dad is a warrior legendary
>Anduin's dad is a warrior legendary
Durotan and Admiral Proudmoore as warrior legendaries when
>>
>>46563392
Garrosh has a premium on dads apparently. Dude just keeps stealin' em.
>>
>>46563429
>becomes warchief because of Thrall's daddy issues in WoW
>steals everyone's dads in Hearthstone
>>
>>46563339
It's suppose to be cured with Goldrinn coming back to life and becoming less crazy.

WoD alpha probably forgot that piece of fluff.

>>46563350
Garrosh had the exact same problems as his dad, he just didn't had his dad's luck.
>>
>>46563332
Why are the comics such shit Anon?
>>
>>46563547
You would think Goldrinn would be a major facet of Gilnean culture then. I don't think any worgen ever really mention him outside of one quest line in Hyjal.
>>
>>46563547
>It's suppose to be cured with Goldrinn coming back to life and becoming less crazy.
>WoD alpha probably forgot that piece of fluff.
God damn it, cataclysm was cancer.
>apparently all the gods regenerate and they did right when we were running out of ideas :^)
>>
>>46563576
I just ignore 90% of the plot after Wrath. It makes things easier.
>>
>>46563620
The plot about the worgen regressing was always an interesting idea to develop the race further. But no, gotta have that content drought
>>
>>46563576
>apparently all the gods regenerate and they did right when we were running out of ideas :^)
It really killed all sense of danger when all the damage was undone so easily and we came out of it in a better position than we were before.

That's why Vashj'ir was my favorite zone. Also, the story with the Naga was getting interesting.
>>
>>46563711
All those hopes and dreams man.
>each plane was supposed to have it's own raid.
>>
>>46562733

The Dreanai are a small faction of non demonized Eredar, the same way blood elves and high elves are different in name and loyalties only.

I imagine the average day to day demonized Eredar is no more or less powerful than anything your average warlock could summon.
>>
>>46564025
They'll grow apart eventually due to long-term exposure to different magics. The eredar already look quite different.
>>
>>46564025
>I imagine the average day to day demonized Eredar is no more or less powerful than anything your average warlock could summon.
as far as I can remember, we've never seen a non-elite eredar in game. They're all quite powerful even if they aren't Archimonde/Kil'jaeden/Eredar Twins tier
>>
>>46564099
do they?
I mean archimonde in 6.2 looks like your average draenei guy
>>
>>46564136
O think that's just Blizz being lazy. In most art they look a lot more menacing.
>>
>>46563576
The "demi-god's can't die and will come back eventually "setting came out long before Cata was even an idea.

It was in the WC RPG book for christ sake.
>>
>>46564275
Yes, they magically appear when blizzard ran out of ideas about what to do and goldrinn never even states that his presence will cause the worgen to calm down.
>>
>>46564130
I guess, but you also have to think that 2/3 of an entire planets population was demonized. I'm sure one of Argus' burger flippers is still a burger flipper, but now he has green eyes and nasty fingernails.
>>
>>46564296
The reason the worgens went nuts in the first place was because Goldrinn was dead and they were linked to his primal rage but can't control it.

The "control rage" part supposedly became dramatically easier with Goldrinn being alive and helping.

and they didn't just magically appear, you help Ysera and Cenarion circle to one by one bring them back.
>>
>>46564403
and the druids of the claw had regressed to their bear forms and got better without the bear god even being alive.
>>
>>46564403
I'll miss Ysera.
>>
>>46564424
I think the difference is that bears are natural animals, whereas worgen are trapped between humanoid and beast.

>>46564515
Same. Kinda sucks they're killing off the now-impotent dragon aspects. Why even bother? All their attempts at making new characters have been horrible flops and they've been content to rehash in the past.
>>
So, if you got to run or play in any Warcraft campaign that you wanted, when and where would it take place?

It's such a large setting that you could go in a lot of directions.

Personally, I would to do a kingdom building campaign that takes place before the events of The Burning Crusade. The players would be a band of mercernaries/settlers/whathaveyou responsible for uniting the scattered High Elves on Kalimdor into their own entity.

Another campaign I'd love to run would involve the players being put in charge of investigating the spread of the Silithid across Kalimdor. Lots of travel and adventure early on, followed by full scale war as the Silithid grow in power.
>>
>>46564654
>I think the difference is that bears are natural animals, whereas worgen are trapped between humanoid and beast.
nah, the worgen were supposed to be druids who shapeshifted into wolves.
>>
>>46564942

My campaign would take place pre cataclysm where adventurers would repeatedly kill Gamon in Orgrimmar.
>>
>>46564942
What system would you use for a Warcraft RPG, anyway? Fantasycraft?
>>
>>46564942
Vanilla WoW setting taking place in the blackrock region. Players could be any of the factions involved, Dark Irons, dragons Blackrock, Alliance, Horde, Twilight's Hammer

they can go wild with it considering id do it on a private server
>>
>>46562559
Replace Eredar with Ogres?
>>
>>46565006

Good question. Something that could represent the sheer number of race/class/party role combinations that are in the in the game world. Ideally, the players would have a fair deal of say in shaping their characters abilities. To really do it justice, you'd need a very flexible system where you can add new races/classes on the fly.

I'd probably use FUDGE, but I'm pretty lazy and just use FUDGE for everything.
>>
>>46565191
Microlite20 is the lazy man's DnD anyway if you want a rigid system where everything can be shat up in a minute.
>>
>>46565657
warcraft ain't rigid.
Its about as rigid as the shit metzen or kosak take in the office.
>>
>>46565006
I'm going to try running one in DnD4e, I'll let you know how it goes.
>>
>>46564942
I'm going to run an Illidari campaign based on stragglers fleeing to and opening the Dark Portal after the failure in Northrend.
>>
>>46565707
Since most of the people here are DnDfags I suggested a d20 system where statting something out doesn't take 30 years.
But hey, freeform is kickass too. If there's a system that supports it, I have no issues.
>>
>>46565707
They are starting to get older in years.

Might be why the writing has gone flaccid as well.
>>
>>46566196
harsh.
Metzen always seems like the guy who has cool ideas but kinda messes them up.
>>
>>46566301
Honestly I think it's the same as Spielberg and Lucas dropping the ball with Crystal Skull: they're older, they have children (or grandchildren) and it really changed their worldview. They don't want their kids asking dubious questions about their work; they want their kids to enjoy it.

Metzen himself said his daughter once asked why Sylvanas wears a bikini.
>>
>>46566455
The problem is their nitty gritty stories are now just epic references. I mean Redridge is now an elaborate rambo movie.
>>
>>46566455
>Metzen himself said his daughter once asked why Sylvanas wears a bikini.

But that's a damn good question
>>
>>46567161
That's not the point. The point is that it changes his output, for better or worse. He has a daughter looking over his shoulder now; he's not going to do the same things he used to.
>>
File: 1375861468952.jpg (492 KB, 700x1167) Image search: [Google]
1375861468952.jpg
492 KB, 700x1167
>>46566455
>>Metzen himself said his daughter once asked why Sylvanas wears a bikini.
I think that question was of Alexstraza. My answer would be "because she's the closest Azeroth has to a fertility goddess."
>>
>>46567208
I realize that's not the point.

But unlike Spielberg and Lucas, maybe Metzen's daughter knows her shit.
>>
>>46567256
high test
>>
>>46567256
The more important question is: Why the fuck would an ancient, fuckhuege dragon even feel the need to transform into a slutty not-elf?
>>
>>46567687
the she couldn't fit in that cool tower silly
>>
>>46567687
Because her draconic form is fucking huge and doesn't make for discourse in small quarters. She even jokes about this during Children's Week when an orphan asks her to transform in Wyrmrest Temple: "If I did, none of us would have any place to sit!"
>>
>>46567687
You have any idea how hard it is to get the stupid mortals to not panic when you try to talk to them as an ancient, fuckhuege dragon?

Sure, you can question the slutty part, but transforming into a not-elf kind of makes sense if you want to skip the entire "Oh fuck a dragon!" first phase of interaction.
>>
>>46564942
All Paladin squad. Except they're all different races, working for one common goal. Either they're post TFT or pre wrath, fighting back in the plaguelands, or they're tracking a small but powerful Burning Legion cult, who have an unknown agenda.
>>
File: Lady_Katrana_Prestor_TCG.jpg (15 KB, 315x235) Image search: [Google]
Lady_Katrana_Prestor_TCG.jpg
15 KB, 315x235
>>46567774
It worked for Onyxia and Deathwing.
>>
>>46562961
They became popular, and it's possible that /v/ noticed us. I know that the BZ forums have
>>
>>46567942
wait what?
>>
>>46564130
SOY JARAXXUS, SEÑORE DE LA LEGION ARDIENTE!
>>
>>46567942
>It's possible /v/ noticed us

We talked about Warcraft too much and attracted the attention of the Flaming Legion.
>>
File: twins_again_by_naga26.jpg (157 KB, 800x636) Image search: [Google]
twins_again_by_naga26.jpg
157 KB, 800x636
>>46564130
Corrupted Eredar, best Eredar.
>>
>>46566196
>>46566301
>>46566455

The problem is more that they have switched writing teams for WoW like four times over the course of its life. The texture and feel of the game has changed significantly as it has gotten older and more popular. Vanilla WoW had comedy quests, sure, but they were relatively rare and far between. For the most part the longer questlines were straightforward high-adventure fantasy. The game also had a lot more of an edge to it with questlines like the Mor'ladim quest in Darkshire, the deed for the farm in the Plaguelands and the insane rapist murderer doctor in Westfall. Wacraft was at that point still a more or less serious setting which occasionally delved into zany whackyness, like the RTS games had been.

After completing the Secrets of Ulduar patch (3.2 I think) the entire storyline and dungeon creation team (they were just one unit back then) were swapped over from World of Warcraft to working on Project: Titan and some were reassigned to other project groups. Having replaced almost the full creative team in one swoop, content began becoming much more uneven and heterogenous. It wasn't as visible in the remainder of WotLK, but Cataclysm really drove the point home. In Cataclysm you didn't just get whole questlines which were based on pop culture references and jokes, you got whole ZONES based on it (like Uldum). The game was now written by new people and was in some ways becoming a parody of itself. People making the game were now openly resorting to parody jokes instead of good writing in many cases, and it made the game feel more disjointed. One zone had you fight for the supposed fate of the world, another had you on a whacky Indiana Jones adventure where you fought goblin Hitler and his turkey sidekick Gobbles.

(Yeah that was a thing).

MoP was similar in nature, with an even broader feeling of comedy and parody being the name of the game.
>>
>>46568253

And WoD went fully recursive, being the first expansion for WoW which is entirely based on nostalgia. The combination of Metzen offering up the basic skeleton of the plot for expansions and the motivations for the major characters coupled with Dave Kosak's love for parody and hijinx create a rather unpleasant dissonance, and it makes the content feel less honest and straightforward. Also it's clear from everything after Ulduar that the new creative teams don't understand the characters of the game, and resort to stupid comic book plots because they just can't think of anything else.

Jaina being a prime example, but pretty much every other major character has had a slew of their poor storytelling since.
>>
>>46568210
what a rare sight, draenei without a cock
>>
>>46564942
I like the concept of exploration and colonizing campaigns. Something about discovering the secrets of the Titans/Aqir/whatever is pure magic for me.
One thing I'd like to do is a campaign where the players are part of the Dark Irons take on the explorers league: A band of mercenaries/scientists who collect powerfull artefacts for their arsenal. And then they celebrate their successes in the Grim Guzzler!
>>
>>46568253
>the Mor'ladim quest in Darkshire, the deed for the farm in the Plaguelands and the insane rapist murderer doctor in Westfall
I'm not familiar with those.
>>
>>46567942
>I know that the BZ forums have
what?
they visit 4chan?
>>
>>46568253
>>46568290
This perfectly explains how I have felt about the game since cataclysm. It seems like everything is disjointed and completely over the top. Uldum is by far my biggest complaint though.

In Vanilla if you ever did Uldaman, you got a long quest chain which explained the Titans and brought in a nice hook. I was super fucking hyped when they announced that Uldum was going to be a zone in Cata. I like many others had done the quest chain and expected Uldum to be a Titan ruin like Uldaman and Ulduar except for an entire ZONE. What we got was !not Indiana Jones the entire time, spaced lightly by a somewhat interesting questline with the sand cat people. If they had maybe one or two silly Indiana Jones quests I would have loved it, but since the entire zone was guided by that it become boring and stale. Really a waste of opportunity
>>
File: Panda cub.jpg (81 KB, 550x413) Image search: [Google]
Panda cub.jpg
81 KB, 550x413
I realize it's probably not on topic but I'd rather hear it from your guys then trying to bypass the horse membered Dreanei and goblin fondlers over at wg.

Is there any remnant of WoW rp worthwhile on any server?

I honestly miss it sometimes, the whole bringing a insignificent little town to life with various guilds and been having the urge to go back.
>>
>>46569300
The anons here suggested argent dawn
I still have my human DK parked in Emerald Dream. I used to RP with a night elf only guild from time to time. Was kinda cool. Being the entire opposite of them.
>>
>>46569300
I will openly admit that the only reason I got into WoW RP back then was trainwreck curiosity: I wanted to know if it really was as bad as everyone says it was. For the most part, they're right. That said, there are some diamonds in the rough, but you have to dig really deep to find them, and once you do, you have to hold onto them as tight as a clenched asshole and never let them go.
>>
>>46569249
While I agree with what you say.

My love of egypt made Uldum one of the very few brightspots of that expantion for me.
>>
>>46569365
everything that wasn't Harrison Jones was interesting

It was just that there wasn't a whole lot without him and his plot in it
>>
>>46569249

Uldum was actually conceptualized differently as a straightforward exploration/lore zone. There's some remnants of it in the existing zone, but at some point someone had the idea to make the whole thing a long movie reference. I don't want to blame Kosak for everything, but Cataclysm was the first time he was fully in charge of writing I believe, so a lot of the ridiculous shit in Uldum, Twilight Highlands and the revamped older zones may very well be his direction. Either way it's a shame because following harrison Jones for a whole zone really drove me to near abandonment. There was no real sense of tension and the payoff to it is AWFUL. If you played it through to the final quest you know what I mean.

>>46569209

Mor'ladim is the one with the guy who got cursed to become an undead and murdered all his family except one, and you have to restore him to peace. It's a very dark one.

The other one is about a guy called Stalvan Mistmantle who was hired to be a tutor for an underage daughter of a wealthy family, ended up seducing, then raping hr and murdering most of her family, then becoming undead and placing a curse on anyone who tried to bring him to justice.
>>
File: R.E.G.I.S Mark V is sad.png (220 KB, 447x336) Image search: [Google]
R.E.G.I.S Mark V is sad.png
220 KB, 447x336
>>46569361
Glad to hear it, and I'm fully aware there's five shits for every decent person out there.

But I honestly miss menethil harbor pre flood, Had so much fun just being a cook in the inn when the various guard guilds stopped by for drinks.

>You will never be the kebab selling Dwarf verbally abusing the underpaied busty Nelf barmaid while bribing the guard captain on the side to overlook the black market potions being brewed in the celler again.

Feels sad man.
>>
>>46569300
rp is mostly dead outside of the mentioned argent dawn or some of the less-populated servers

private servers are the way to go now honestly. getting a few friends and doing a short campaign on RPH will make better memories than trying to associate with fucking retards on retail or other private servers
>>
>>46569484
Stalvan was just butthurt his jailbait left him for a guy her age. He didn't rape her.
>>
>>46569211
>>46568070
>>46568078
In one of the older threads someone posted a link to a lore discussion in the official forums where they were refering to us.

Things are getting meta
>>
>>46569541
>underpaied busty Nelf barmaid
The fact that this is what Night Elves have become in WoW makes me pretty fucking salty.
>>
>>46569484
And don't forget about the original, world-spanning version of the Redpath family quest.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dTxcHulFBI
>>
>>46569484
>>46569690
>Stalvan Mistmantle is an undead human noble with a bloodied past. He was an instructor at the Moonbrook schoolhouse, and also worked as a personal tutor. He eventually developed an indecent attraction to one of his students, a young woman named Tilloa. Stalvan imagined a future with this girl, but her future groom was already arranged by her parents.
>Tilloa gave hints to Stalvan that she had interest in him, until one day she appeared before him with a young man, holding hands. Tilloa then casually insulted Stalvan by comparing him to an old uncle, which infuriated Stalvan. It is unclear exactly what happened, but it was called 'a massacre' by some of the people you talk to during your quest to uncover the legend of Stalvan.
>Stalvan seems to have butchered Tilloa and her young groom-to-be with an axe, and quite possibly her entire family as well. In his notes, he claims that the blood he'd spilt paled in comparison to the tears he had shed. He then carefully hid the bodies and retreated back to his home north-east of Darkshire, and remained there until the darkness crept into Duskwood and consumed him.
It's never mentioned if Mistmantle raped Tilloa, but he definitely snapped and axe-murdered everyone after seeing her with another man (who he already knew she was going to marry) and after she introduced him to her hubby as "a nice *old* man."
>>
>>46569955
Blame the average waifufags. I liked my night elf women to be badass chicks you could count on to watch your back
>tfw RPing with a sentinel who is haunted that she cannot worship the moon again because she is a DK
>RP as a guy who just got raised as a DK.
>going to town on low level forsaken zones trying to stop others from suffering like we did.
>>
>>46570035
I've always wanted to RP in WoW as an old dwarf warrior. He's only adventuring because his wife is gone and he needs money to support his kids a la Clint Eastwood in Unforgiven

I just couldnt be fucked to reroll on an RP server
>>
>>46569962
I realize the zone was a hell to play in but I'm utterly disgusted with bliz "cleaning" the plaguelands.

I fucking loved how bleak and "we don't go there..." it all were back in Vanilla, not a fucking wagon ride between towers.

Atleast it didn't get Scholomanced totally.. Yet.
>>
>>46570035

The game itself was utterly toxic to night elves as well. Sure we all knew they were designed to bring some fanservice to WC3, but there the fanservice was allevíated by that they were scary-ass amazon savages. In WoW they just became big purple ditzy bimbos and Tyrande became a retard.
>>
>>46570035
I remember I was an orc warrior in Silvermoon doing recruiting for an organization. A blood elf death knight comes up asking to join. He explains that he only recently returned from escaping the Scourge, that his surviving family doesn't even know he's back. My orc chewed him a new asshole for coming to him first instead of going to his family and letting them know daddy's come home, even if he's a death knight. He turned him away and said to "come back when you get a spine." The blood elf slumped and walked out.

I felt like a fucking badass, a warrior calling out a death knight on his bullshit.
>>
>>46569209
Mor'ladim was known as Morgan Ladimore, a paladin who Fought in Lordaeron during the third war.
When he finally came home, he found the forest cursed, and after finding his family's gravestone he was driven mad and killed innocent graveyard attended.
When he came back to his senses he committed suicide in guild, and came back to life as Mor'ladim.
His daughter actually survived and by putting her flower at his grave you will finally put his spirit to rest, he will also hand you his sword.
And then his daughter became a legion worshiper in legion, fuck Kosak and his minions.

Mor'ladim was also very well known among alliance since he was a lv34 elite in a area for lv20ish players, so he was death to anyone who pulled him by accident.
>>
>>46570035
Kebab dwarf here.

As the guy who played with that character I can tell you it was a ton of fun, you can play it however you like.

Her character was actully more or less a pun on the ridiculous path Nelfs uses to have to take to get to Ironforge, in her case she decided there was better things to do when to run through the swamp and scale a mountien.

More to the point, she was just a average player who stumbled upon our RP and joined in, that was the beauty of live server RP, it use to get the best (and worst in the case of power fags) out in people whom might otherwise never have concidered RPing.
>>
>>46570253
Some night elves made their living as explorers and hunters, which I think is fine. It's when they're doing "in-between" jobs as waitresses and shit that things feel weird.
>>
>>46570335

And now you'll get to murder his surviving daughter in Legion because she for no reason whatsoever became a demon cultist.

Thanks Blizz.
>>
>>46568253
I for one am glad that they resurrected Harrison Jones.

But loss of those long quests pains me. Taking a piss on them is not okay either - like Mor'Ladim.
>>
>>46569209
Its not really deeds.
Back in vanilla every farm in WPL had a single quest that involves what happened to the people lived there during the 3rd war, all quiet tragic.

The legend of Stalvan quest chain is described pretty clearly already so I won't talk more about it.

All 4 main quest chain in duskwood was pretty dark, really.
>>
>>46570441
wat
>>
>>46570487
The Assassination Rogue artifact quest reveals that the Night Watch in Darkshire are now Legion collaborators and have slaughtered half the town.
>>
>>46570344
>that was the beauty of live server RP, it use to get the best (and worst in the case of power fags) out in people whom might otherwise never have concidered RPing.
Getting people to legitimately get in-character (ESPECIALLY if they do it well) is a magical moment.
>>
>>46570190

See, I disagree with you in some regards.

I do miss the old Plaguelands, but the new version shows that the land, with a lot of effort from the Druids, Shaman and Paladin/Priest organisations, is being healed. It may never be truly cleansed, and the undead are fighting back tooth and claw, but without the Lich King directly commanding them, and without Naxxramas overhead, they are losing ground.

Also, as a plot device to lead you through a zone, the wagon was a nice touch. Especially the end of the chain.
>>
>>46570441
I know, I wrote that in my post.

I really hate how the new writers think they are better and start destroying the old stuff.
>>
>>46570523

...you know what? I'm going to file that one under "Didn't happen". As I'm not going to play a Rogue any time soon, I'll just outright ignore it, and hope Blizzard comes up with something more sensible next time.
>>
>>46570568
This.
>>46570344
See, I started RPing because some RPer noticed that I made cool little macros when I summoned my minions. Like yelling some cute nonsense to my ghouls like I was their sergeant.
>>
>>46570190
>>46570577
If anything, it was great to see the Plaguelands begin to heal immediately after kicking the shit out of Arthas and rendering the Scourge mostly inert. As mentioned, the paladins and druids and shamans have been cleaning the place up considerably.
>>
>>46570688
and sylvanas has been plaguing it right back.
>>
>>46570663
On my draenei mage, I had a macro where he would spout a few different one-liners any time he used Counter Spell. I was running through the Scarlet Monastery Library and was fighting another mage. The mage shouted something, and my draenei countered and simply said "No." A couple people I was running with thought that was actually really cool.
>>
>>46569813
is that /tg/ or /v/
>>
>>46563576
>>46564275
Hell, on top of that they only came back so fast because the Twilight's Hammer kept ripping open portals to the Firelands which caused dimensional barriers in general to weaken and flood with energy.
>>46564424
One of the Bear Gods stayed alive. They were brothers remember.
>>
>>46570738
I slowly developed the text macros into something more cooler. I basically made my DK think he was alive and with his boys when he was fighting with them, never mind the fact they were ghouls. Then I made my permanent pet into an assistant, and used the random name as a callsign.
The other female Night Elf DK used to be deliciously catty about it.
>>
File: I AM TRIUMPHANT.png (39 KB, 443x226) Image search: [Google]
I AM TRIUMPHANT.png
39 KB, 443x226
>mfw assblasted Sylvanas fanboys on the official forums rally against me

I made the mistake of oversimplifying the reasons for Sylvanas' hatred of Garrosh Hellscream and they decided to punish me by taking away my imaginary internet points. Meanwhile, the SDF (Sylvanas Defense Force) shows up to give those +1s to anyone who claims that she's a great character, a good leader for the Forsaken (who really loves them, honest), and whatever else.

>guys, she doesn't just regard the Forsaken as arrows in her quiver anymore
>that means she totally loves her rotten cronies
>except that they're literally just her meatshield against eternal torment, and that's why she hated Garrosh for wasting them with suicidal attacks against Gilneas
>>
>>46568574
>One thing I'd like to do is a campaign where the players are part of the Dark Irons take on the explorers league: A band of mercenaries/scientists who collect powerfull artefacts for their arsenal. And then they celebrate their successes in the Grim Guzzler!
I do like that idea. A lot of the Shadowforge Senate ran Archeology digs on the side (The surface dig in Badlands and the Dark Iron Wing of Uldaman each had a senator I believe) So digging up titan stuff seemed like a good way to gain favor.

>>46570253
Nightelves were generally not Ditzy bimbos till that webcomic hack Kosak came in with Cartaclysm. The Dryads filled the bimbo role fine.
>>
>>46570955
link please.
Also pls upvote Seebach.
That nigga based
>>
>>46570344
Fuckin Menathil Death Run man.

>>46570335
>>46570441
And ALL BECAUSE her boss's last name name is the same as the Green Fire quest's villain.

"Ebonlocke must mean 'Black Hearted warLOCK' right!? Because SURELY it couldn't just mean BLACK FUCKING HAIR!"
>>
>>46563350
Garrosh was great and a true warrior.
>>
>>46570738
That kind of macro was very popular for a time in vanilla, but people stopped using it due to how fucking annoying those things are in raid.
>>
>>46571373
>people stopped using it due to how fucking annoying those things are in raid.

>[Narsuske] yells: RASENGAN
>>
>>46571693
now do that with 40 people instead of just 1.

So it was quickly abolished.
>>
File: 1401857998252.png (29 KB, 320x197) Image search: [Google]
1401857998252.png
29 KB, 320x197
>>46571693
>get in a dungeon with a mage who clearly mashes spells
>they mash mirror image
>[Faggot] yells: KAGE BUSHIN NO JUTSU
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_040916_031838.jpg (357 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_040916_031838.jpg
357 KB, 1920x1080
So, I like to imagine that despite the Chronicles saying that Aegwyn built Karazhan I like to imagine she just built the tower on top of the lower reaches that used to be a keep of some sort. (Basically everything from the guest wing and theater or perhaps the Menagerie would predate her modifications, abandoned because of ghosts and time echoes.)
>>
>>46571693
>>46571816
Don't forget those "GET OVER HERE!" macros every single fucking Death Knight HAD to have when Wrath launched.
>>
>>46571693
>>46571816
>>46571994
>Avenging Wrath
>[Retadin] yells: Bankai...
>>
>>46571116

Isn't anyone trying to stop this? Tirion dying OFF SCREEN in ONE class quest is enough of a shitpile.
>>
File: simmering.jpg (63 KB, 300x444) Image search: [Google]
simmering.jpg
63 KB, 300x444
>>46570523
I... what the fuck? Why? Just why?
>>
>>46572136
I think the forums have been raising a major stink about it.
>>
>>46572103
Played Horde when Tauren got Paladins. Saw a bunch of this.
>>
>>46572136
>Isn't anyone trying to stop this?

They are and I really wish they would stop. Blizzard's original idea is always better than what the fanbase force upon them. Let them tell their story rather than make them scrap it and put out half baked shit.
You think the fans would have learned after Gorgrond.

>>46572154
Never did get their support from Stormwind and snapped.
>>
File: TaurenArtifacts.jpg (253 KB, 677x676) Image search: [Google]
TaurenArtifacts.jpg
253 KB, 677x676
>>46569484
>Uldum was actually conceptualized differently as a straightforward exploration/lore zone.
Honestly, it makes me sad when I remember that. I was looking forward to the lore Uldum would reveal, and even the cat people just feel too disconnected from the world to be interesting to me.

We already had lore for where the Obsidian Destroyers came from, and they broke the visual pattern of Titan--forged races. Animals people usually originate with Wild Gods, while Titan creations are basically human with different proportions. Or that's how it was.

Most of all, I'm disappointed by how the Tauren clearly lost vast swathes of lore, going by the design of these artifact models that have been found. As of Chronicles, Tauren have been reduced to Yaungol descendants, but it's clear they were planning to give them a grander history at one point.
>>
>>46572236
You're just annother corruption fetish loser.

Have the SW reinforcements be the evil ones.

BOOM it even fits better with the arch-traitor being a Stormwing Guard captain.
>>
>>46572236
>You think the fans would have learned after Gorgrond.
The what now?
>>
>>46572309
>You're just annother corruption fetish loser.

Nah, Blizzard over does corruption. Though given this is a Burning Legion expansion corruption should be a big part of it.

Much better people have fallen to darkness than the Night Watch.
>>
>>46572236
>Blizzard's original idea is always better than what the fanbase force upon them.
This is often true, but the fact they cave in so easily just shows how little passion and conviction they have left at this point. If they don't have the courage to say "I know what I'm doing, don't worry" then they're already shit.
>>46572381
Blizzard said they cut back on Orc involvement in Gorgrond because of "Orc Fatigue". Also butchered a lot of the story there, ruining a lot of intended character development.
>>
>>46572453
>but the fact they cave in so easily just shows how little passion and conviction they have left at this point.

It just shows they're pussies, not that their story was inherently bad, and no matter what it's better than a story written by the whiniest comity ever made.
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_040916_041108.jpg (252 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_040916_041108.jpg
252 KB, 1920x1080
>>46572406
The Night Watch as virtuous normals were amazing

>>46572453
>Blizzard said they cut back on Orc involvement in Gorgrond because of "Orc Fatigue". Also butchered a lot of the story there, ruining a lot of intended character development.
That was done before fans even got to see it. Pre-Alpha. So it wasn't fan complaints, it was dev stupidity.
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_040916_043448.jpg (185 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_040916_043448.jpg
185 KB, 1920x1080
I always wondered what this pillar thing was all about.
>>
>>46572309
That would imply standing guards in Stormwind itself are Legion collaborators, and that would never fly. As distasteful as it sounds, the fact that the Night Watch have been stranded and cut off in the remote and corrupted for Duskwood for so long that they couldn't take it anymore makes more sense.
>>
>>46571994
I have a macro set to my DK's Raise Ally, and it doesn't happen often enough to be irritating.

I can't remember it off-hand, but it's something to the extent of, "Get back up and fight! You're not done yet!"
>>
File: 1389572587572.gif (1 MB, 280x210) Image search: [Google]
1389572587572.gif
1 MB, 280x210
>>46573128
>"Get back up and fight! You're not done yet!"
>>
>>46573128
I miss when Raise Ally brought them back as a ghoul on a timer. That was far more in keeping with the spirit of a DK then a full on battle rez.
>>
>>46573128
I play the Headless Horseman's "Soldiers arise" audio whenever I use army of the dead.
>>
>>46573038
they were never CUT OFF and in fact was much better off than their neighboring red ridge mountain.

They also suppose to got reinforced when Varian came back.
>>
>>46573235
I sometimes forget that you can macro in audio. Do only you hear it or does it play for everyone? I have to imagine it's just you or I would hear it spammed a lot more often.
>>
>>46573038
>That would imply standing guards in Stormwind itself are Legion collaborators,
Standing guard sin Stormwind ARE collaborators in that very quest.

The final boss of the quest is a traitor stormwing guard captain.

And it's not like faceless stormwind guards haven't been corrupt before. Or replaced with Black dragons... Or any number of things.

It's a choice between nameless Stormwind mooks and NAMED characters with story who made the world feel alive, and I'll always pick the nameless mooks as quest fodder.
>>
>>46573128
>>46571994

I liked those macros. A bit repetitive, but plausible.
>>
>>46573273
Just you so far as I know.
>>
>>46573321
The corruption is meaningless if it's just faggots you don't know.
>>
>>46573235
I have KT's "minons, servants, soldiers of the cold dark..." audio for mine
>>
>>46572791
Oh, I'm sure it would have been better, even if only because they'd have the time to actually finish the story.
>>46572873
>it was dev stupidity.
Well, yeah. WoD was pretty much pure dev stupidity. It's almost unbelievable how much it fell below the already low expectations set by the premise.
>>
>>46573436
>>46573235
What are the macro commands for these? I will totally dig up some of the old god whispers for use with my shadow priest.
>>
>>46573321
>Or replaced with Black dragons..
Man, I do hope Bolvar has gotten better at HR since then.
>>
>>46573421
Actually it's not. It still shows how vulnerable your faction is and how unsecure streets of your capital are.
And if you do feel desperate need to make an established character into a traitor all along, or gradually corrupted, better have it justified in their story rather than just pulling the bullshit out of the blue just for free emotional impact.
>>
>>46573648
>Actually it's not.

It really is though, it lacks any impact.

>It still shows how vulnerable your faction is and how unsecure streets of your capital are.

The quest does that fine too.

>And if you do feel desperate need to make an established character into a traitor all along, or gradually corrupted, better have it justified in their story

If they were big characters then sure it would be nice to see it on screen. But it's the Nights Watch, and they do explain why in the quest, and it makes sense. They've given up and been seduced by the power the Legion offers.
>>
File: hey there.jpg (48 KB, 372x630) Image search: [Google]
hey there.jpg
48 KB, 372x630
what's a even Bigger joke than a robot? a Fa/tg/guy
>>
I find it really surprising that anyone can fall under sway of the Legion at all without some crazy brainwashing. The Legion used to put in some effort in corrupting people. Even Kil'Jaeden had to trick Ner'zhul into thinking that he had the best intentions of the orcs in mind and Kel'Thuzad had to be slowly fed more and more information about necromancy before he went too far gone. I feel like the Old Gods were best as "corrupting influence by just existing", whereas the Burning Legion had to trick you into serving them unless you were just bad to the bone already.
>>
>females don't have stats weaker than males

Stop playing there.
>>
>>46572406
>Nah, Blizzard over does corruption
This is like saying that Hitler overdoes killing Jews.

>Hey Phil, wasn't there some named NPC we haven't killed yet?
>RAID BOSS!
>But Phil he was a good guy
>CORRUPTED AND INSANE!
>Phil you're a genius and this will be amazing
>>
>>46573760
>It really is though, it lacks any impact.
Maybe for you, because you're an insensitive jerk. That nameless guard had a wife and kids too, you know.
>They've given up and been seduced by the power the Legion offers.
Sounds as deep as an average chick tract plot.
>>
>>46574011
i don't get what you saying, your greentext is shit and Hittler didn't kill enough jews since, not just they still exist, the holocaust never happened.
>>
>>46573510
Something like:

#showtooltip
/cast Army of the Dead
/script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Creature\\HeadlessHorseman\\Horseman_Special_01.ogg")

Just got to find the correct path to the file.
>>
>>46574093
Garithos please leave.
>>
>>46573930
>Burning Legion
Seduction by power
>Old Gods
Mindfuckery

Pretty simple.
>>
>>46574105
If I were to do that, I'd also add the text to say it out loud so players near me could know I'm a raging faggot.
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_033116_005515.jpg (196 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_033116_005515.jpg
196 KB, 1920x1080
WoD introduced even more delicous food on top of the Panda food.

>>46573546
He's got evil ghosts fucking with his brain so I think his HR skills are lacking.
>>
>>46574153
Don't make me call /pol/ here, tumblr.
>>
>>46574204
But keeping your degeneracy secret is the best part.
>>
>>46573930
Even then, Ner'zhul got scared and tried to back out of his deal, so Kil'Jaeden went to Gul'dan and found a much more willing and greedy orc to pour the corruption into.
>>
>>46574105
Where would I dig for the path I want? It in the World of Warcraft directory? Something I can find with explorer? Or will I have to consult some website to find it?
>>
>>46574243
By all means please do. It's not like your shitposting can get any worse.
>>
File: 1341439868401.jpg (223 KB, 640x429) Image search: [Google]
1341439868401.jpg
223 KB, 640x429
>>46574248
O-oh.
>>
>>46574287
Wowpedia seems to have a lot

>http://wow.gamepedia.com/PlaySoundFile_macros_-_Kalimdor_instance_sounds
>>
>>46574304
>i asked what he meants
>he meme'd me
>merely proved i was serious
>he meme me more

Go suck a green dick you mana-adict mongrel
>>
>>46574399
But what about the blood geysers?!
>>
File: Draenei WTF.png (808 KB, 900x975) Image search: [Google]
Draenei WTF.png
808 KB, 900x975
>>46570523
>Starting a new expansion with the destruction of an Alliance town.

That's what, three in a row?
>>
> GM makes some changes to the canon lore of Vanilla
> some are quite radical, like Tarren mill has never been horde territory
> my char is from that region, so he should know who's who
> after months of asking for detailed list of changes, still no answer.
> managed to know yesterday, after years of playing and quite a long discussion, that tarren mill is Syndicate
> thank god at long last
> so what about that list of changes?
> *petty excuses because he's just lazy*
> i actually write down some pages detailing geopolitics of eastern kingdoms where we are adventuring
> give it to him as ideas to work on, around or against
> GM goes apeshit about he does not want to be limited by basically sharing lore with players

how the fuck do i roleplay while blind about lore, /tg/?
>>
>>46575621
Town isn't destroyed. Just filled with traitor scum.
>>
>>46575663
Join a better group
>>
>>46575621
Ewww, disgusting pic

>>46575687
even worse
>>
>>46575621
Hrm, Southshore (And Hillsbrad town but that was always a questing thing) then Theramore in MoP, then Nethergarde in WoD, now Stromgarde City and Darkshire in Legion.
>>
>>46576487
Didn't a bunch of the Night Elf towns also get wrecked all over Kalimdor?
>>
>>46576604
Feathermoon stronghold got driven off their island but built something even better on the mainland (Which is good from a gameplay perspective honestly, the Island was a pain) Their town on top of Stonetalon got tentacle infested and corrupted, but they got a bunch of other settlements in trade.

Their towns in Ashenvale (Their actual homeland of 10 thousand years) are under constant siege and their tiny outpost in Azshara was wiped out.
>>
>>46576756
Auberdine is gone due to twilight shit, A town in eastern Ashenale and the one in Stonetalon mountains got leveled by the Horde.

The Horde is offically out of Ashenvale, but because Blizzard gave up on Alliance quest making, the place appears still under siege even after you complete the quest lines.
>>
>>46576958
Forgot about Auberdine.

]Though speaking of which, the Destrolock gets to kill the guy who was in the Shadow Council cult tower that used to be full of elites in Darkshore.
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_040916_043410.jpg (213 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_040916_043410.jpg
213 KB, 1920x1080
I always loved these things.

I sorta wish Spriests didn't have theirs turned into shadowforms.
>>
Huh, lads...

http://thumbs.hentai-foundry.com/thumb.php?pid=417790&shadow=0&size=1550
>>
File: sudden excitement.jpg (22 KB, 292x298) Image search: [Google]
sudden excitement.jpg
22 KB, 292x298
>>46581638
I'm not sure what I was expecting, but it wasn't that.

Thus, the first naga was created.
>>
>>46581638
>>46581690

Speaking of which, I do hope they stick with her tentacled form instead of all these Naga Sea Witch placeholders.
>>
>>46581638
This makes me wonder: is she into tentacled Void minions?
I mean, she viewed Sar-dindu-geras as her future consort, but it's likewise with N'zoth or it is just "I'll will stick with this guy because he saved my royal ass"??
>>
>>46567256
oh damn baby
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3j3okb3kuts&nohtml5=False
>>
>>46581929
I'd imagine she's infatuated with anyone greater than herself, and Sargeras was just the first one she found.
>>
File: 1456158297155.png (40 KB, 152x254) Image search: [Google]
1456158297155.png
40 KB, 152x254
>>46582096
>infatuated with anyone greater than herself
Sounds like the perfect time to bring back 40-person raids.
>>
File: 1438644954151.gif (424 KB, 248x300) Image search: [Google]
1438644954151.gif
424 KB, 248x300
>>46570523
what

it's fucking real

fuck you Blizzard
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_040216_014609.jpg (112 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_040216_014609.jpg
112 KB, 1920x1080
Fun fact, the former optional boss of SMC *IS* still in the game as a corpse after Pandaria raped the Monastery.

>>46582771
Tweet at lore people and bitch on the forums, the best option we have as an easy replacement is the Stormwind Reinforcements being the evil ones.
>>
File: drunk dog.gif (734 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
drunk dog.gif
734 KB, 220x220
>>46582794
>bitch on the forums
I haven't been subbed since jan 2015.

I just remember all the fucking asspain I went through in the Morladim questline and I thought it was worth it.

But loldemonsshesevil

I guess i'll make some angry tweets at them.
>>
>>46573510
Remember that one boss from Throne of the Tides that whispered "Is this reality?" whenever it possessed someone? I had that macroed to Mindbender on my spriest. Loved the shit out of it.
>>
>>46574399
You are an ignorant, gullible idiot, and your sources of "knowledge" reflect it.
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_040916_035800.jpg (216 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_040916_035800.jpg
216 KB, 1920x1080
>>46583595
How about you just ignore him?
>>
Is writefag still here?
>>
Reading spoilers to Illidan novel makes me suspect it of being below knaak-tier.
And I'm not talking about the "no illidan, u are the angels" part, which would in isolation be alright.

I'd like to know how much leeway in major plot points do blizzard writers have, whether that guy was merely fulfilling objectives given to him or just coming up with tweests of his own.
>>
>>46584363
who?
>>
>>46584378
>>46584378
>I'd like to know how much leeway in major plot points do blizzard writers have, whether that guy was merely fulfilling objectives given to him or just coming up with tweests of his own.
We don't generally know, though it depends on a few things, like how majorly their TWEESTS feature into the next expansion or patch.

For example, Knaak books are often hilariously secondary to the plot if they get brought up at all. So I think a lot of his stuff is self made.
>>
>>46584397
crossover writefag
>>
>>46584491
what crossover?
>>
>>46584524
There was a crossover in another thread written about a 40 inquisitor getting warped to Stratholme area. Although the fact alone that it's a 40k crossover is cringeworthy as fuck, it was decently written imo, hope the guy puts up a pastebin.
>>
>getting a really bad wow rp itch
>REALLY BAD
Guys convince me not to, how terrible is wow rp these days?
>>
>>46584559
oh, neat
here you go anon. I had no idea people liked it.
http://pastebin.com/5iJ4bDRf
>>46584566
the lore is shit.
>>
>>46584592
cheers senpai
>>
>>46584598
don't tell me you like that shit.
>>
>>46584605
Why not?
>>
>>46584619
because 40k is cancer
I mean an anime character I could understand but 40k is all about
>muh heresy
>>
>>46584592
I KNOW, AND THE PLAYERS ARE SHIT
I just loved the spontainety of it all
>>
>>46584636
CRZ took that away.
>>
>>46584633
Well I don't disagree with 40k being cancer like that, but I can stomach some of it. Besides in this case it's just one character, presumably self-insert.

I don't think 40k inherently better or worse than other crossovers, just more popular than most.
>>
>>46584671
Let me guess, nothing happens outside of stormwind/orgrimmar, now?
fuck my life
>>
>>46584683
its all about the garrisons baby.
>>46584681
What about 40k grinds your gears, I wrote the story because I thought something to the effect of
>what would Matthias Thulmann do if he were here.
>>
>>46584703
>What about 40k grinds your gears
Well mostly that it's a completely separate universe.
Something about forcing elements from it into others just feels wrong, especially if it's in effort to make the story go the way one wants.

Also not big fan of grim darkness in general.
>>
>>46584636
>>46584671
CRZ only CRZed RP realms with RP realms.
>>
>>46584736
most crossovers are.
At least an inquisitor is not a space marine
>>46584749
nah. ED gets all the edgy pvpers
>>
>>46570253

I kinda hoped that NElves would be the svage nobles to Orcs noble savages.
>>
>>46584773
>ED gets all the edgy pvpers
I was once in Ashran and told the group to just do what the leader says rather than split up, otherwise we won't accomplish anything. I then got told to stop typing because I was from ED.
>>
>>46584883
heh, at least the bigger ED guilds make premades and stuff.
>>
>>46570281
You better burn the corpse motherfucker.
t. Bolvar.
>>
>>46574232
He is the lord of icecrown, scourge HR was never good. They're fucking undead and named "Scourge".
>>
File: If I were a blood elf.jpg (87 KB, 512x515) Image search: [Google]
If I were a blood elf.jpg
87 KB, 512x515
Is there any character in Warcraft that can't be improved by turning them into a blood elf girl?
>>
File: 1459788245405.jpg (211 KB, 746x640) Image search: [Google]
1459788245405.jpg
211 KB, 746x640
>>46585291
>blood elves
>>
File: 1391784745763.jpg (139 KB, 1200x919) Image search: [Google]
1391784745763.jpg
139 KB, 1200x919
>>46585291
A character that is a blood elf girl already
>>
>>46585291
Look, I like belfs too, they are hot and all, but wanting to turn people into them is sick.
>>
>>46585291
None.
Blood elves are the lowest scum in the world, and it's players are only after pandacucks in shit-tierness.
>>
>>46585372
>but wanting to turn people into them is sick.

Why? Orb of the Sindorei was created for a reason, anon.
>>
File: 1458284709934.png (567 KB, 1000x1423) Image search: [Google]
1458284709934.png
567 KB, 1000x1423
>>46585372
there's litterally nothing wrong with turning people into cute girls
>>
>>46585291
Gurky
>>
>>46585402
It is, if your cock is above 2''
>>
>>46585432
>Implying they have lose the cock
>>
>>46585462
>Implying I was talking about the belf cock and not the player's
>>
>>46585291
Yes, anyone who uses a weapon

Female blood elves have pathetic weapons, they're almost realistically proportioned, and that shit just does not fly in a setting as silly as warcraft
>>
>>46585501
this.
If you don't look like a fucking clown in WoW you're living your life incorrectly. So fucking incorrectly.
>>
>>46585382
What's wrong with Pandas Anon?
>>
>>46585541
Worst players ever.
Only rivaled in shitness by BEs and DKs.

Thanks god there ain't no pandaDK.
>>
>>46585556
>tfw you play a DK
hey, some of us do the dork knight thing rather well.
>>
>>46585556
I play on a WotLK server, being a Belf is the only way to play Pali.

Yes I'm bitter...
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 44

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.