[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yugioh General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 12
File: yugioh season 0 screenshot1.png (722 KB, 629x473) Image search: [Google]
yugioh season 0 screenshot1.png
722 KB, 629x473
So the new ban list came out today. What do you guys think? Dracopals got hit pretty bad, which is really good for my monarch deck. I'm surprised monarch and kozmo didn't get hit.

Looks like i'm gonna keep trying to finish my kozmo deck then.

Also what packs are you guys buying lately? I've been stocking up on the gold. I think I have more than 200 infinite gold now, just got a dark destroyer today.

New Banlist:
https://ygorganization.com/tcg-forbidden-limited-list-april-2016/
>>
>>46547710
thousand eyes restrict is back bitches
>>
It's pretty stupid that Wisdom-Eye Magician got limited.
>>
>>46550068
>Wisdom-Eye Magicia
i just bought 3 master of pendulum structure decks, what now?
>>
>>46550319
Find something to replace 2 copies of it with and be thankful that Pendulum Call is untouched.
>>
>>46547710
Man that reasoning hit really hurt, just when i was liking the monarch tech in noids, that shit happens.
>>
Why is the online yu-gi-oh community hostile and intolerant of other people playing the game differently?
I don't see the magic community complaining about each other's formats.
Maybe that's why, there are no other formats that are recognized in yu-gi-oh.
>>
Advanced Ritual Art unlimited. Noice.

Who else /filthy casual/ here?
>>
>>46553304
Only way to really enjoy the game any more.

Liking Tramids, because I've always liked field spells, but wish the currently anime only Earthbound (Prisoners, Servants) stuff would come out instead.
>>
File: Pirde of the Weak.png (332 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Pirde of the Weak.png
332 KB, 500x500
>>46553304
Skull Servant, Motherfucker. Im like a professional casual.
>>
File: 1401676722397clean.jpg (108 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1401676722397clean.jpg
108 KB, 1280x720
>>46554545
s-show us your d-d-decck senpai!
>>
File: PanicBurial-OW.png (423 KB, 416x416) Image search: [Google]
PanicBurial-OW.png
423 KB, 416x416
>>46554711
I've actually only had the deck for a couple weeks now, There's some empty spaces and placeholders in the extra deck and I'm probably gonna put in some Goblin Zombies if I can get my hands on some.

Skull Servant x3
King of Skull Servants x3
The Lady in Wight x3
Wightprince x3
One for One x1
Mirror Force x1
Call of the Haunted x2
Polymerization x1
Veil of Darkness x1
Magical Merchant x1
Lightnigh Vortex x1
Shiranui Style Synthesis x1
Patrician of Darkness x1
Tristan, Knight of the Underworld x1
Isolde, Belle of the Underworld x1
Pyramid Turtle x2
Opti-Camouflage Armor x2
Foolish Burial x1
Gravity Bind x1
Graceful Revival x1
Creature Swap x1
Torrental Tribute x1
Zombie Master x2
Burial From Another Dim x1
Plaguecarrier Zombie x1
Mezuki x3
Uni Zombie x3

Stardust Dragon x1
Slacker Magician x1
Shiranui Samuraisaga x1
Number 39: Utopia x1
Number 39: Utopia Roots x1
Number 23: Lancelot, Dark Knight of the Underworld x1
Dragonecro Nethersoul Dragon x1
Dragocytos Corrupted Nethersoul Dragon x1

Wishlist:
Wightmare x2
Archfiend Zombie Skull x1
Number 83: Galaxy Queen x1
>>
>>46554992
cool, do you play traditional?
>>
>>46555060
I'm pretty sure no one plays traditional.
>>
File: DarkEruption-TF04-JP-VG zoom.jpg (14 KB, 190x188) Image search: [Google]
DarkEruption-TF04-JP-VG zoom.jpg
14 KB, 190x188
>>46555060
If I was, you'd be seeing things like One For One x3 as well as more Foolish Burial and Burial From a Different Dimension.
>>
>>46555098
that's what >>46553293 was referring to.
you'd be surprised to see how many still play it the old way
>>
>>46555121
you're really into dark creatures and spells, aren't you?
>>
File: GracefulRevival-TF04-EN-VG.jpg (51 KB, 544x544) Image search: [Google]
GracefulRevival-TF04-EN-VG.jpg
51 KB, 544x544
>>46555180
I'm really into cards that feature mah skeletal pals.
>>
>>46555225
why don't they have a type called, "skeleton" and "vampire"? those two don't seem to fit into the "zombie" description to me.
>>
>>46555350
I dont care. Just means more cards can be searched and interacted with, as they're all part of the same general type.
>>
>>46555492
hmm, didn't think about it that way
>>
File: GhostSalvage-OW.png (431 KB, 416x416) Image search: [Google]
GhostSalvage-OW.png
431 KB, 416x416
So I doubt if there's anyone still in here but if there is, I'd like to hear some more suggestions on what else I could put in my Extra Deck. >>46554992
>>
Bump. Because I can.
>>
>>46549779
It only took a decade or so.
No idea why it was banned for so long.
>>
>>46553304
here. Had to go to bed and I'm at work currently.

>>46554545
Ha, I rise you "Ghost Ogre and Snow Rabbit" - but not in the extra-Deck, but as a stable in my Deck!

Still W.I.P.... has been for the past few days.

Main:
3 x Hypnosister
3 x Serene Psychic Witch
3 x Ghost Fairy Elfobia
3 x Ghost Ogre & Snow Rabbit
3 x Esper Girl
2 x Time Escaper
3 x Hushed Psychic Cleric
2 x Psychic Feel Zone

2 x Emergency Teleport
2 x ESP-Amplifier
2 x Future Glow
2 x Soul Absorbtion
3 x D.D.R. Different Dimesion Reincarnation
3 x Mage Power
2 x Brain Research Lab

2 x Mind Haxorz
2 x Brain Hazard

Extra:
1 x Overmind Archfiend
1 x Thought Ruler Archfiend
1 x Angel of Zera
1 x Psychic Lifetrancer
1 x Magical Android
2 x Chronomaly Crystal Chrononaut

Side:
2 x Dark Hole
3 x Blast Held by a Tribute
3 x Call of the Haunted
3 x Forced Back
3 x Divine Wrath

More later. Hope for tipps and tricks. I play mostly with my friends, unfortunately the new Monarch-Deck is stupid powerful and cheap, which explains my side-deck I think.
>>
>>46560878
Neh, I dont feel like I really need any more counters. I seem to get by alright by applying pressure and how crazy easy it is to pull King of the Skull Servants out of my ass.

Gonna atleast put this motherfucker in. I only wish King still had his attack power while in the grave. Would be able to make this bitch into an even more ridiculous, massive beatstick.
>>
>>46547710
> Disk Commander still banned
I mean, I figured, and even if he was back, Destiny Heroes would hardly be competitive, but man I'm still salt.

I just love that deck so much. Slow and methodical, with lots of fun strategies, rather than just shitting your entire deck onto the field turn 1.
>>
File: 106032.jpg (28 KB, 200x291) Image search: [Google]
106032.jpg
28 KB, 200x291
>>46547710
Kinda pissed Monarchs and Kozmo didn't even get touched. Like going easy I would get but E-Telly to 2 does fucking nothing.
Although it doesn't mean my Masks of Restrict'll retain their value nicely.
Anyone got any good recommendations for rogue decks? My precious Infernoids were pretty thoroughly murdered by limiting Upstart+Reasoning. I've got most of Fluffals and PSY-Frames done so I'll probably finish one of those but I'm open to suggestions.
>>
>>46556374
Utopia the lightning for utopia, mabey a prime or ray if you want the effect twice. You could try cain and abel since you have ao many lv 1s.
>>
File: TerribleDeal-TF04-JP-VG.jpg (91 KB, 544x544) Image search: [Google]
TerribleDeal-TF04-JP-VG.jpg
91 KB, 544x544
>>46563929
Utopia the Lightning seems like a pretty good idea. I've wanted to play Cain and Abel before but they seem kinda shitty if I cant get them both on the field, which seems kinda hard to do.

I havnt been back into yugioh for like a decade. What cards are you talking about with "prime or ray"?
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.