[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who is the most famous martyr of your setting?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
Who is the most famous martyr of your setting?
>>
>>46546236
Adam a shit
James a best
>>
>>46546236
jesus christ
>>
>>46546236
The Crippled God
>>
File: 1457715312023.jpg (86 KB, 570x720) Image search: [Google]
1457715312023.jpg
86 KB, 570x720
If it isn't Georgie, you're doing it wrong
>>
>>46549386
The Chained One?
>>
>>46546236
the 4th prophet. even thou i haven't introduced him to the players yet - it's a homebrew setting
he predicted the fall of the "old earth" and was a key figure in the blue planet's exodus and the following coloniasation of parts of the galaxy

his life's work is the foundation of the church of armageddon's religios dogma, and he is believed to have been jesus christ reincarnate.
>>
>>46546236
My players if they don't get their shit together.
>>
>>46549510
well played, sir.
>>
Not exactly 'my' setting, but me. Unintentionally.

I was just the Glorious People's Leader (democratically elected, too!) that essentially did a Mao without any of the mass killings. I was then assassinated by a rival player. Now there is a rather widespread cult centred around me, my birthday is a national holiday, my death day is a day of mourning, and I am revered by literally half of the world as the greatest man who ever lived.

I'm now playing someone else in the same setting, but I always get a pleasant feeling of satisfaction when my past character's impact comes up.
>>
Hitler... makes me feel like I'm on the wrong board by saying it
>>
My sex life

;_;
>>
>>46546236
...Huh.

I, that...Huh.

Wow. A valid aspect of worldbuilding lore that I actually haven't thought of yet for my setting.
Thanks, OP. You've actually given me something interesting to think about for the next ten otherwise mind-numbing hours.
This thread's still up by then, maybe I'll have an answer for you.
>>
Saint John The Presbyter.
He founded the holy church in these lands and immediately started a widespread rebellion against the old rulers to found the holy kingdom of prester john.
He died after being wounded in a battle, he was carried up a mountain where the floating island fortress of Laputa tried to bombard him. Saint John raised his hand and god tore the island down from the skies, ending the laputan empire. At that point he died and from where his blood dropped during the ascent of the mountain, cherry blossoms grew.
>>
>>46550683
What is your setting?
>>
>>46550683
Does Hitler count as a martyr?

He either killed himself in his bunker or died of old age in South America/Antarctica/on the Moon.
>>
>>46546940
>>46546236
spoole is best boy
>>
>>46546236
New player's 11 year old oracle of the Dark Tapestry. Sounded sort of like a silly "lol cthulloo cursed me guys" character (even had heterochroma) but the new player actually played her really well. Seriously, on her last session alive we had some truely great RP because she was just barely getting over some of her old hangups as the party starting forming a shaky family dynamic. We were TPKd in horrible gorey detail, and it seems that just as she reached some sort of cathersis with us, she may have somehow sacrificed herself to some force from beyond our world to bring the rest of us back from the dead.

The paladin had his fucking heart broken and unironically fell, getting caught in a financial trap of paying for the local church to keep gentle repose up on her body until he could afford to attempt a revival in a situation unsettlingly similar to keeping a loved one on life support.

My daughteru NPC lost her best and closest friend, and let it slip that she might have had stronger feelings for the oracle than she was letting on.

She was a child slave.

May the legions of hell tear her vibrant flame from beyond the scope of the stars.
>>
>>46555831
;_;
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.