[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So playing Dungeon World guys and drank a magic potion from a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 2015-11-21 23.43.05.jpg (166 KB, 513x720) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-21 23.43.05.jpg
166 KB, 513x720
So playing Dungeon World guys and drank a magic potion from a man with a sewn shut mouth. Ended up getting the Move:
"Transform Stone to Lead: Transform up to 8 Load of stone into lead."

So yeah. I remind, this is dungeon world, not able to roll up a 'lead shop' as a downtime action.

What the heck can I do with being able to transform only as much stone as I can carry into lead?
>>
>>46538668
I'm sure there are some clever things you could do with the ability to suddenly make stone much heavier.
>>
>>46538668

Have any fire users in the party?
Lead has a low melting point.
>>
>>46538734
Transform a chunk of a wall into lead.
Melt it away.
Repeat until wall bypassed.
>>
>>46538668
Useful for breaking through most stone doors; a stone door is not usually very thick, so putting your hands on one near where you think the locking mechanism is and using your ability should create a patch of lead that goes all the way through. the door. Lead is soft, much softer than most stone, and will be easier to break through, giving you access to the lock.
>>
>burn character sheet
>discard books to the trash
>play a better game
>>
>>46541230
>I dont like whay youre playing: the post
>>
>>46541230
virt get ye gone
>>
>not able to roll up a 'lead shop' as a downtime action

Why not?
>>
>>46540601

Make sure you wash your hands and be careful what you're breathing in. I mean, it is lead you're dealing with, and that's going to impose some penalties down the line.
>>
File: My favorite.png (216 KB, 1386x749) Image search: [Google]
My favorite.png
216 KB, 1386x749
>>46538668
Bullets
Lead melts easier
Highly toxic causes madness
Lead weapons?
Lead armor?
Ask a traveler if 8 Loads of stone are heavier than 8 loads of Lead?
>>
File: it's all your own damn fault.gif (432 KB, 245x200) Image search: [Google]
it's all your own damn fault.gif
432 KB, 245x200
>>46538668
>Playing Dungeon World
>>
>>46538668

Get a sling. Fire stones. Transform said stones into lead mid-flight.
>>
>>46541230
kek
>>
>>46544475
>kekking at stale virt memes

Give yourself a name. I'd at least like to identify the cancer.
>>
>>46544425

There's one in every thread, folks.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.