[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>God, how do I wipe every plane free of evil?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
>God, how do I wipe every plane free of evil?
>>
Detect Evil and Smite Evil. Go forth my child
>>
File: Cleansing of the Spiders.jpg (201 KB, 1243x531) Image search: [Google]
Cleansing of the Spiders.jpg
201 KB, 1243x531
>>
File: judge_death.png (512 KB, 418x640) Image search: [Google]
judge_death.png
512 KB, 418x640
I have a few suggestions.
>>
>>46515633
my characters came up with this idea once during a freeform session. the wizard rolled several nat 20's on some divination checks and shit and basically designed this ritual to cleanse the abyss of demonic taint by sacrificing thirteen of the evilist gods in the game including tharzudain, bane and several others. we progressed the characters to level 50 through the epic level system and defeated these gods, captured their essences and used several artifacts as catylists for the ritual. i had it come down to a roll check to succeed. the wizard needed a 25 on a roll to succeed. however, thats impossible. except he had drawn from the deck of many things like thirty levels earlier and got the card that allowed you to avoid any one issue once. he was able to use it and bascally cleansed the deepest pits of the abyss of evil.
>>
File: Moneyshot.png (172 KB, 353x250) Image search: [Google]
Moneyshot.png
172 KB, 353x250
>>46515660
>How do I get strong enough to kill the mightiest of evils?

>>46515660
(Detect Evil)
Momma says people like you are the Devil!
>>
>>46515633
What about the Planes Of Inversion and the Many Layers Of The Backwards Realm. Wherein Good is Evil and Evil is Good.
>>
>>46515815
destroy the planes.
>>
>>46515815
>>46515868
LET THERE BE NO GREY AREA IN OUR HOLY DOMAIN
>>
File: hoooo-desu.jpg (18 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
hoooo-desu.jpg
18 KB, 300x300
warkarimasen lol
>>
File: paladin_by_wlop-d9y0x1q.jpg (84 KB, 800x466) Image search: [Google]
paladin_by_wlop-d9y0x1q.jpg
84 KB, 800x466
Elves are the root of all evil. Smite all elves.
>>
>>46516351
I will only slay the unwilling.
>>
>>46515656
You forgot repeat as necessary.
>>
>>46515633
Fire tends to work pretty well.
>>
>>46515633
Race war.
>>
>>46515658
underated
>>
>>46515633
Dip shamwow in holy water and wipe away.
>>
>>46515633
Level them to dust.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.