[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can you guys recommend me some ongoing or completed quests to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 14
File: aVJCZAzf.jpg (18 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
aVJCZAzf.jpg
18 KB, 512x512
>>
>>46512902
Why not read a book instead?
>>
>>46512902
Anal Prolapse Quest was the greatest quest to ever grace this board.

http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/19414868/
>>
Broken Sky Online (tagged as Broken Sky on sup/tg/)

Takes the Full-Dive VR Game trope, and really owns it, by adding really vague but creepy suggestions that the player is actually having emotional & addictive responses to certain elements of the game. Add the fact that people know shit for dick about the game mechanics by virtue of no documentation, and the ability to create things in the world from your imagination (specialty gear, armor, even cities)

Only downside is the OP is wishy-washy about the schedule.
>>
>>46513081
Thanks anon, I'll check it out.
>>
>>46512902
Mercenary 2030 is pretty good. MC is a male orphan that works in an otherwise all female mercenary group. The kid is a mix of startling innocent and "war, war never changes." He also likes blankets.
>>
>>46512902
ShadowQuest; A.I Quest; Aspiring Emperor Quest and it's Redux; Khornate Quest; Predator Quest; Magus Hunter Quest; all the Game of Thrones Quests; Denialble Assets Quest; Oversized Weapon Quest; Banished Quest; Totemist Quest; any of Warlord's quests.

There's about a dozen more quests I missed but this should be enough. Now fuck off and do some reading.
>>
>>46512902
Pokemon quest is okay,

Starts kinda badly in the first few threads, but picks up. The QM regularly writes smut based on player votes.

The QM is also a raging carpet muncher, so all the men are bad/dumb and all the girls are real characters.
>>
>>46513441
>>46513565
Thanks anons.
>>
>>46512902
Harlem quest.
It never finished but its so good
>>
http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=Quest
>>
>>46512975
>>46513081
>>46513289
>>46513441
>>46513565
>>46513710
All of these, with the possible exception of ShadowQuest and Khornate Quest are shit.

if you are going to waste Lord Licorice's bandwidth going on an archive binge, read something good, like reading the results of searching Crazy Hassan in title/desc, or reading Locate City - Nuke, Undead Computer >http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/19996057/
If you really want to read a quest, try Heretical Love, Ruby Quest, or Meta Quest
>>
>>46513805
>read something good
>post a link to a thread that got derailed by diapers of holding.
>a thread that got redeemed by diapers of holding
>>
>>46512902
Mortal Kombat Quest is great
http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=Mortal%20Kombat%20Konquest
>>
>>46513805
meant to say Locate City - Nuke, Undead Computer, or
>http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/19996057/
>>46513959
pic related
>>
>>46512902
I have no idea what your personal tastes are so this is going to be a real mixed bag. All of these can be found on suptg and desuarchive if the quest is from 2013 forwards.

Dungeon Quest
Blatant Fetish Quest
Dead King's Quest
Harem Protagonist Quest
Predator Quest
Commander Quest
Frost Giantess Quest
Void Quest
Strike Witches Quest
Kantocelle Quest
Abaddon Quest
MechEngineer Quest
Heretical Love Quest
For House and Dominion Quest
Generation A Quest
Valkyria Mercenaries Quest
Soldati Quest one-shot

Bible Quest (this one isn't on suptg)

>You, Adam, awaken in the newly formed garden of Eden. After naming the animals around you, God appears before you and asks which of these animals you wish to take as a mate.
http://desustorage.org/tg/thread/13707352/
>Things have derailed a bit from the Bible so far. Satan is the offspring of Slaanesh and a snake who was fed magnets by Adam.
http://desustorage.org/tg/thread/13722635/
>We've just finished the book of Exodus, things are just like in the Bible with a few small changes. Moses has a mate/epic mount that is Dino Cthulu. Moses also can't pee anymore.
http://desustorage.org/tg/thread/13761170/
>When we last left off, Darksparkle was leading the Raptor Jews into battle with their sabretooth kittens against the giants occupying the promised land.
http://desustorage.org/tg/thread/13796586/
>The king of the Raptor-Jews, Saul, led his troops into battle against the philistines. Before the battle the philistines suggested that both sides send out their strongest fighter to decide the battle. They have sent out Goliath, a massive half-stegosaurus warrior.
http://desustorage.org/tg/thread/13893165/
>When we last left off, David had gathered 100 foreskins to give to king Saul in exchange for his daughters hand in marriage.
http://desustorage.org/tg/thread/13976313/

Also if you really like archive binges BOY DO I HAVE THE QUEST FOR YOU! Be prepared for 1000+ posts per thread.

http://tgchan.org/wiki/Golem_Quest
>>
>>46514583
>Blatant Fetish Quest
>Dead King's Quest
>Harem Protagonist Quest
>Commander Quest
>Frost Giantess Quest
>Strike Witches Quest
>Kantocelle Quest
>Generation A Quest
>Valkyria Mercenaries Quest
>Soldati Quest one-shot

all shit.

actually, why not just go to tgchan? it's a spinoff imageboard created specifically for quests.
>>
>>46512902
>Homeless mutant quest
slow start but the romance with the MC an his love interest feels so right
>Cyberpunk Idol management quest
its got really good character growth
>>
>>46512902
I'd personally recommend Banished Quest. There's currently 187+ threads archived over on http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=banished , so its good for bingeing. The writing is very well done for a /tg/ quest, and is posted in large chunks spanning 3-6 posts. The universe goes very in-depth with the magical system, metaphysics, runic-based enchantment system that allows anons to design enchantments, and general fuckery with reality. The main downside of Banished Quest is the fact that the QM takes hours to write up responses, but since you're reading from archives it doesn't really matter.

Fair warning though, you may or may not start screaming at some of the decisions of past anons.
>>
>no Hive Queen Quest
>no Cyclops Civ
>no Death Among the Stars Quest

Do any of you have any taste?
>>
>>46514789
What's Death Among The Stars like? I've seen it around, but never really had the energy to check it out.
>>
>>46514583
Pokemon Quest
Skeleton Quest (I think there are multiple quests by this name. I specifically recommend the one with Erik the Lich and Daniel the dancing knight.
Mercenary 2030 Quest

There are also multiple Game of Throne's themed quests. AFAIK the only one semi-running at the moment is Iron and Hate Quest.

>>46514659
Let the man make his own opinion, all of these quests are quite different from each other. And why would you put Dead King's Quest on the same level as BFQ you heretic.

>tgchan
Because tgchan is a shithole full of elitist furries. If your quest doesn't contain hand drawn images with every post, furries, topless furries and or furry smut your quest is shit and they will say as much. Constantly. Golem Quest is about the only good thing to ever come out of that place BECAUSE it contains none of those things.

I'd highly recommend Golem Quest to anyone who likes fantasy stories in general because the author and playerbase are some of the most creative people I've met.
>>
>>46514819
Me either but Reviewanon finally returned after the quest nearly killed him. Said it was kinda hard to get through, more of a number and crunch heavy civ than a quest but he said good things. Was going to binge it later when I get the time.
>>
>>46514838
Why did you say that!? We might have gotten rid of someone who scrapes the archive!
>>
>>46512975
this is possibly the greatest thread I have ever read.
>>
>>46514932
Do you not know what scraping is, anon?
>>
>>46514659
>all shit.
Yet he doesn't post a single quest.

>>46514838
>Iron and Hate Quest.
Nope Iron and Hate is back on hiatus, it's Revenge and Gold
>>
>>46514760
>runic-based enchantment system that allows anons to design enchantments
The in-thread joke is that we'll never craft an enchantment again.
>The main downside.
You forgot the shitposting that got out of control because of Soma taking forever to post. Lately what he'd post in a single thread would be the the kind of stuff that came after the 2nd post.
>>
I wish quests had their own board so I can be a need without /lit/ fags everywhere.
>>
>>46515308
A nerd phone a shit
>>
>>46515308
>Implying /tg/ isn't /lit/ fags all the way down
>>
File: Lit's finest.jpg (857 KB, 756x9800) Image search: [Google]
Lit's finest.jpg
857 KB, 756x9800
>>46515308
>questfags are as bad as /lit/fags
>>
>>46515341
You imply /tg/ really reads anything other than rule books.

Sometimes even that is a stretch.
>>
File: 1449603774957.png (45 KB, 554x439) Image search: [Google]
1449603774957.png
45 KB, 554x439
So...

General Quest Discussion thread a-go?
>>
>>46512902

Some of my shitty suggestions

>Lamia Daughter Quest
The first one I ever read, it's a pretty good read that can get you invested quickly.

>Hive Queen Quest
The God of Civ games. There are no words, too bad it died.

>Song of Revenge and Gold
If you like ASOIAF you'll like this one, the QM really manages to capture the series' feel and the MC is amazing.

>Anything Written by Warlord
He usually writes smut, but goes above and beyond what's necessary. Every one of his quests is an original universe and has pretty damn good world building.

>Pokemon Quest
Starts off rocky but progresses leaps and bounds. If you like the games you'll like it.

>Death Among the Stars
The QM goes all out to recreate the HQQ feel, and succeeds. A bit less crunch serious.

>Dungeon Life Quest
Amazing setting, amazing characters and amazing writing. The MC is /tg/ original for the ages.

>Exalted Quest
A great intro to the Exalted Universe. The writing is very consistent and the mc is well.... She defies some explanation.

>Eclipsed Moon
An often over looked quest that has amazing writing and character development. It is a Fanfiction quest though.

>Shinigami Savant
If you like Bleach you'll love this one. MC is another great /tg/ original.

>Start Over
A very "comfy" quest that has great writing and characters but doesn't take itself too seriously.

As far as others go, there are a few new ones that are pretty decent. There are also the old hold outs like Banished and Homeless Mutant which I haven't personally read, but I've heard good things.
>>
>>46515503
>>Dungeon Life Quest
>Amazing setting, amazing characters and amazing writing. The MC is /tg/ original for the ages.
You're right. That's one shitty suggestion. Here's a good suggestiong:

Kill yourself.
>>
>>46515535
And apparently it has rabid haters, that means it has to be good.
>>
I like Skirmish Quest
it's a little different, but it's basically a wargame and then the various players write up stories every two or three threads
It's lovely, because the quality varies and their personalities are different and just as you start to care they get sniped or blown up. Skirmish Quest is in space, Iron Hearts is magical ww2.

Zombie Quest is fun, if weird.

Hellborn is fairly well written and fun.

Lego Quest in all its many and varied incarnations is just absolutely wonderful in every way, go read it now.
>>
>>46515569
The assumption of a 14 year old.
>>
>>46515503
Shit I forgot Hellborn it's another great one.
>>
>>46513441
At LEAST 2 of these died with no warning. Especially the schmuck who did Deniable Assets Quest just fucked off out of nowhere. There are better things to read.

I recommend Vertical Tank Quest.
>>
>>46515591
No, what you posted was some 16 year old first attempt at posting on 4chan. Have a real argument when you want to criticize something, otherwise you just looks like an asshole.
>>
>>46515623
*old's
>>
>>46515623
>Highschool psychology
Nice try, kid.
>>
>>46512902
Dungeon Life Quest >>46480402
Amazing worldbuilding, fun main characters, ethical necromancy.
>>
>>46514659
>Dead King's Quest
>shit

It's like one of the three quests I liked.

The other two weren't even mentioned i the thread.
>>
>>46515623
>you just looks
Ugh I need to go to sleep.

>>46515641
You aren't even trying, at least make your bait interesting.
>>
>>46515661
>You aren't even trying, at least make your bait interesting.
The quality of the bait hardly matters when it evidently works. :^)
>>
RE: Monster and RE: Harpy Quest are good. There are a couple other REs but those two are the best of them and also the least recently dead.
Aside from them...
>Homeless Mutant Quest
>Hellborn Quest
>Hive Queen Quest
>Hyperdimension Dwarf Fortress
>Mercenary 2030 Quest
>Dungeon Life Quest

...and I just realized how few of the quests I like are still alive.

What the christ am I still doing in this hellhole?
>>
>>46515681
>le hurr durr :^)
>>
>>46515702
I mean you could try reading some of the other ones anons haves suggested.

I actually liked RE: Lizard the most...
>>
>>46515706
So salty.
>>
File: Smug-Lancer.png (61 KB, 201x200) Image search: [Google]
Smug-Lancer.png
61 KB, 201x200
>>46515743
>>
>>46515702
Don't forget
You're here forever
>>
File: Smug overload.jpg (42 KB, 448x595) Image search: [Google]
Smug overload.jpg
42 KB, 448x595
>>46515764
>>
>>46515722
Lizard was a blast but the grammar made me want to claw my eyes out, and Lamb kinda-sorta stretched things too far too fast in a couple ways.

Monster and Harpy were the most consistently high quality and entertaining, in my opinion at least.

And I have/do read other ones, but I've just noticed that out of the twenty I'm tracking only three or five or so have updated in the last month.

Why must all the good ones die young?
>>
>>46515779
Because some good things are never meant to last...

RIP HQQ
>>
>>46515702
>RE: quests, HQQ, Dorf, DLQ
Mah nigga. I'm gonna check all those others given this overlaps in tastes.

Also I'd throw in Fledgling Super Quest, have you seen it?
>>
File: All according to muh plans.jpg (51 KB, 448x488) Image search: [Google]
All according to muh plans.jpg
51 KB, 448x488
What's more interesting in regards to a medieval-esque fantasy quest MC?
>A squire who is not special in any way or form, but has the potential to rise through the military ranks and make a name for himself when a rare opportunity presents itself to him.
>A loyal knight part of a Special Forces unit under the direct control of the King and his Generals who complete high-stake missions to further the goals of the Kingdom and to protect it. Think the Blue Stripes from Witcher 2.
>A man part of a mercenary group of condemned criminals who chose to be branded as such instead of execution and serves the kingdom through contracts and odd jobs that no one wants to take on. For an example, killing that pesky old druid who used to peacefully protect his forest and its denizen but has now chosen to zealously extract justice upon anyone entering his forest, whether they be guilty of hurting it or not.
>>
http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/26554137/

I always wished the guy who did Conversation quest would come back.
>>
File: 1439847817060.jpg (196 KB, 1280x1440) Image search: [Google]
1439847817060.jpg
196 KB, 1280x1440
>>46515702
>Dorf
>tfw Blorp scheduling pushes it back at the last 'hour'
>>
>>46513565
There are a lot of Pokémon quests archived, so make sure to include Gobble in the search.
>>
>>46514760
You forgot to mention how absolutely cancerous the player base gets. If you can stand to sift through the shitty player comments, it's actually a great read.
>>
>>46516165
They all sound boring. a>b>c if it absolutely has to be one of those.
>>
>>46516974
>They all sound boring.
Can you give a reason why?
>>
>>46516974
>>46516995
No? lol, ok.
>>
Any quest made by Warlord: https://twitter.com/BrightTegu

Especially Orc Warlord.

Stray away from Great Beast Quest and Sigil Meister Quest.
>>
>>46516995
a: I'd fear the character being stifled by the tempo set by the knight he is squire to. Like driving behind the safety car. And I associate a much to naïve character with being a squire and dread having to watch him go through the motions of growing confident or grow up like so many similar characters before him. Powerlevel is ok though.
b: Special forces turns me off, don't want to operate operationally or have to much of a clash in tone. And it just lacks something new to grab interest.
c: Just seems super generic with little theme, taking whatever quest available, doesn't contain a character goal. Also could get to tryhard edgy easily with the lowlifes.
>>
>>46517163
Fair enough. Back to the drawing board. Thanks for your input!
>>
>>46512902
THERE IS LITERALLY A GENERAL FOR DISCUSSING THIS SHIT. TAKE IT THERE RETARD.
>>
File: 1459981073560.jpg (91 KB, 736x1040) Image search: [Google]
1459981073560.jpg
91 KB, 736x1040
Guys, give me a quest idea based on this picture.
>>
File: Crystals.jpg (64 KB, 461x403) Image search: [Google]
Crystals.jpg
64 KB, 461x403
>>46515798
>>46515976
God, how I miss that quest. RIP QD.
>>
>>46513805
Shit quests.

You should be recommending AI quest, any GoT quest or Aspiring Emperor Quest. That 40k quest about the guardsman with the female inquisitor was pretty good too - shame it just died.
>>
>>46517330
>any GoT quest
What makes those so good? Is it the House creation and then taking care of said House you created together with a couple of basement dwelling anons?
>>
>>46517330
You're thinking of 'Changing times an ex-guardsman' quest.

I would also fully recommend Deniable Assets quest. Space mercs done right.
>>
>>46517229
Wild West with no guns. Replace all shootouts with swordfight.

MC is a Drifter who finds the setting equivalent of Excalibur.
>>
>>46517196
Is QTG any less cancerous than it was? From what I recall it was not a place of discussion and critique (although there were occasional helpful and insightful posts, very rarely) but mostly shitposting of people anally devastated by the respective quests for variety of reasons (most common being death of favourite character, waifufaggotry or being outvoted) and outright shitfests of fallacies and trolling.
>>
>>46517505
Perfect.
>>
>wanting to read half assed fanfiction tier shit you can't even interact with

4whatpurpose

like I thought the interaction was entirely the point
>>
>>46517516
That sums up the current incarnation of QTG pretty accurately, I can only hope it gets banished back to the spooky.
>>
>>46517586
Well, at least with ongoing series an archive binge is justified. Not only does it get you caught up, but if you can make it through then there's a good chance you'll enjoy participating.

With finished series the only reason I can think to do it is that you either dropped it early on and got curious as to how it wrapped up or you're planning to run one yourself and want to see how others have done it.
>>
>>46512902
>Hellborn Quest
Urban fantasy, great MC, good writing.
>NERV Bridge Simulator
Fanfiction, drawfagging quest, doesn't pull punches, good characters, happenings ain't stopping.
>>
>>46515355
Jesus fuck
>>
>>46517505
>Drifter rides into a nearby wild west-cliche town looking for work
>There's full-blown medieval swordfight happening in the middle of the street that spilled out from the nearby bordello.
>The Captain of the Guards (The Sheriff) is sitting in his office with a bottle of whiskey, not having any of their shit today, while his Guards (The Deputies) are too darn scared to get involved.
>Some lofty ass city knight from the east has come to town on important business

I like it. Red Dead Redemption meets some OC Fantasy setting.
>>
>>46517196
There isn't though.
>>
If your into a unique style of civ quest then
Cyclops civ quest
is probably the best there is, at least writing style wise.
>>
On the subject of tgchan:
http://tgchan.org/wiki/Major_Completed_Quests

I would recommend:
NanQuest: Spiritual successor to RubyQuest Weaver finally finished it last year.
and
The Book of Worms: Do you like lovecraftian horror, sleep deprivation and annelids from beyond time and space?

Also anything by Brom.

It's nice having an index like this but most of the quests have really bare bones wiki descriptions.
>>
>>46512902
The Game of Thrones quests are great, AC quest was great, Banished quest is great, Deniable Assets was great, Predator Quest was fucking great, the Mortal Kombat quests are p.good
>>
>>46512902
Nerv Bridge Simulator is both fucking awesome and depressing
>>
>>46512902
>Valen Quest
It's amazing.

Also:

>NERV Bridge Simulator
>Sleeping Gods Quest
>Hyperdimension Dwarf Fortress Quest
>Vertical Tank Quest
>Card Priestess Masami

Your mileage may vary depending on your tastes
>>
>>46517338
Well it's kind of uncanny that those who've run these quest have just been great fucking QM's. The player base seems to be slightly less retarded than /tg/s usual lot yeah... managing a house and recruiting knights and doing all that shit is fun as fuck it turns out.
>>
>>46517390
DAQ was soo good. I am still really disappointed that the QM dropped it all of a sudden. His follow up quests were alright but... just not the same and not as good.
>>
Orc Warlord is best.

Avoid Great Beast, poor execution of an otherwise cool idea. Just wait till someone does that but better.
>>
>>46514583
>MechEngineer Quest
i miss it very much
>>
>>46520324
That was a great quest. I think the QM had like a death in the family or something which is too bad.
>>
>>46520343
we where THIS close to get the universe most horrifying light mech out to the wilds too

i wonder what kind of crazy stories or "add this shit to the mech" messages whould got
>>
>>46520440
Haha yeah those last few breakthroughs right before the quest died were golden. The compartmentalized myomers or whatever it was, man, so sad to see that quest die.
>>
>>46520440
Oh and of course the grin. That fucking teeth filled grin of horror
>>
>>46520519
it was a fucking mech sized crysalid with lasers and warcrime rated jumpjets(i think)
what is not love
>>
>>46520564
A thing of beauty to be certain.
>>
>>46520719
i certaily remember that everyone on the quest was up in arms to make a GOOD quad mech, the ideas we could make, and the massive shennanigans on the software/computer side

i really miss it

plus battletech general would get new mech to shitpost about
>>
>>46520801
Haha yeah the Quadmech thing was weird. We were determined to make it work despite nothing viable or decent having ever graced the battlefield. But fuck, we were going to make it happen.

This has been some damn wonderful nostalgia
>>
File: War Crimes.png (375 KB, 888x1683) Image search: [Google]
War Crimes.png
375 KB, 888x1683
>>46520564
>>
File: References.png (134 KB, 872x398) Image search: [Google]
References.png
134 KB, 872x398
>>46512902
Pandora Quest is lighthearted Robot Girl Raising thing, with some drama going on in the background, and the same OP is doing a new thing about Sky Pirates that I've been meaning to check out.
>>
>>46523136
this is why i love mechengineer quest
got the HPZ drawings? i lost them

still wonder what kind of quadmech we could have done, i vagely remember posts on going for the long range medium support role?
>>
>>46517516
>From what I recall it was not a place of discussion and critique (although there were occasional helpful and insightful posts, very rarely)
Go to
>>>/vg/137818151
Then try to repeat this.
You haven't even seen the tip of the iceberg that is true shit generals.

I should also note that the linked thread is BETTER than most of its incarnations. I was actually surprised that at least the OP had something related to the general's topic.

In other news, I would suggest any anti-quest shitters to take a look at /asp/ and take note of the fact that it used to be a board for alternate sports like martial arts.
>>
>>46523298
>/asp/
not that guy but holy fuck thats a lot of wrestling
>>
>>46523273
Not on hand but everything is archived on suptg.
>>
>>46518900
>no HLQ
>No /tg/meta quest for all its sheer retardation
>no MSQ under the file of the single worst quest to have ever been born.
>no boone quest
this list is incomplete
>>
Good quest, in my opinion, include
Shadow Quest
Deniable Assets Quest
Blatant Fetish Quest
Hellborn Quest
Near Future Cyborg Quest and it's sequel/continuation Space Cyborg Quest
I remember enjoying Magical Girl Noir Quest before I fell behind
Oversized Weapon Quest was good fun
RE: Monster before I fell behind was good
Homeless Mutant Quest was good before I, again, fell behind
I'd suggest checking out Ruby Quest to see part of the origins of the whole thing. (It's really the only old quest that is archived in a comprehensible manner.
Use http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html to find the quests you want by (usually) searching the name in the tags section.
>>
File: Ogrewhelmingly lucky.jpg (98 KB, 642x517) Image search: [Google]
Ogrewhelmingly lucky.jpg
98 KB, 642x517
All of you are failures for not mentioning Blorp's Ogre Civ quest. I miss it so much.
>>
>>46512902
Joker Quest
>>
>>46524056
to be fair blorps current quest isn't all that bad.
>>
Assassin School Quest- Insane MC with a love of poisons and assorted murders. Turns supernatural about a third of the way through and its nearing the end now. I actually suggest just looking up Headmaster's quests on Suptg.

Hellborn Quest- A young demon's struggle through life to become the Empress of Hell while at the same time trying to not become insane. Scissors suck.

RE:Monster- A fun read, spiderlady and her assorted buddies just go around beating the crap out of things, mainly bears.

Valen Quest- Haven't gotten to far but the quality of writing is excellent and the characters so far have very good characterization.

Dungeon Life Quest- The QM is a coffee lich and writes a fun approach to what being a good necromancer is about.

Banished Quest- Excellent writing, terrible player base. Steadily going insane MC who is completely aware of it.

Persona Quest- based on the games which I admittedly have not played but I still enjoy the interactions between the cast and the way the fighting and magic work is fun.

Space Monkeys Quest- pretty fun read about an alternate DBZ universe.

Digimang Quest- Written by the same guy as Space monkeys quest but a lot more smut and also digimon.
>>
i liked that digimon quest gale had runnin'
not a word of it since a assload of time
>>
>>46525171
I like HM as well but he's kind of divisive, if you can stand the sub-par writing his stories are neat. Trapped in Da'Ta is probably his best
Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.