[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
EDH/Commander General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 56
File: kaervek-the-merciless.jpg (70 KB, 480x680) Image search: [Google]
kaervek-the-merciless.jpg
70 KB, 480x680
Group slug edition

Useful Links:
http://www.mtgcommander.net
>Official Site: Contains deck building rules and the current ban list.

http://www.tappedout.net
>Deck List Site: You can search for decks that other people have made. Authors often have comments that explain their deck’s strategy and card choices.

http://www.mtgsalvation.com/forums/the-game/commander-edh
>Another resource for commander discussion; they have an entire forum dedicated to discussing decks. People often make primers, which go into detail about how they built and play their deck.

http://www.edhrec.com/
>Statistically see what everyone else puts in their commander decks based on what is posted to the internet.

http://manabasecrafter.com/
>Find out what lands you can add to your deck, sorted by category, based on a chosen Commander’s color identity.

CARD SEARCHING

http://gatherer.com
>Official search site. Current for all sets but has a terrible UI.

http://www.magiccards.info
>Unofficial, but has GOAT search interface.

Which group slug/"fuck you" commander do you enjoy most?
>>
Reposting this
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/rakdos-enchanments/
>>
>>46510781

My take: http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/31-03-16-gitrog-monster-edh/ It's mostly on dredge engine and kinda budget because I'm a luckfag and own Azusa and curcible but can serve as an "intro to Gitrog Synergies"
>>
File: sweat.gif (474 KB, 188x174) Image search: [Google]
sweat.gif
474 KB, 188x174
>tfw trying to cut stuff and retweak a deck
>can't figure out what to drop
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 223x310) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 223x310
Any opinions on my Mono Black Tribal Vampires EDH deck?

Any suggestions what it might need and what could be taken out?

Decklist:
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/tribal-vampires-commander-1/?cat=type
>>
File: 20160318_184348.jpg (454 KB, 1404x1881) Image search: [Google]
20160318_184348.jpg
454 KB, 1404x1881
Purphoros, Maelstrom Wanderer, and Kouksho are now completely banned.
Food Chain, Rhystic Study, Sensei’s Diving Top are on the "watch list".

http://thegamecloset.com/wp/events?entry=142

>Also, any card that grants an extra turn is exiled and cannot be retrieved nor cast for again by any player. Players may not take more than two turns in a row.

>Players will be broken down into groups of 4-6 players. Only on rare occasions (once or twice a year) do players participate in one-on-one games.

>No card or ability can be activated, nor can any spell be played, nor any ability triggered, more than three times in a turn before turn 8. After turn eight, it can be done up to four times. Players can’t take more than two consecutive turns.

>After the 12th turn of the table, there is no limitation. These rules exist to limit combos to a point and to keep Monday nights fun.

>Players are encouraged to relax and enjoy themselves. This is Magic at its most casual level. Everyone should focus on enjoying themselves. Everyone gets to play their cards as they choose. Sure there will be some table politics, but keep them to a minimum. You’re not playing for high stakes here.

>If a player wins a pod, they MAY NOT play that deck the following week.

>Remember to have fun.
>>
>>46512470
Why do you not have Elbrus in there for turbo fun times

Also Triskaidekaphobia
>>
>>46512482
>Remember to have fun.
I will, retarded carebear banlist. I'll play anywhere that doesn't have you, and have a ton of fun.
>>
>>46512482
I can somewhat understand a lot of these banned commanders but fucking Sigarda? Wat?
>>
File: image.jpg (205 KB, 1019x784) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
205 KB, 1019x784
>>46512470
>>46512254
But, then I would have to take out cards to accommodate 5 more lands and however many more rocks. And I don't know what I would want to cut out.

I've already gotten to the point that I love everything that is in it, and until I playtest it a lot with my group, I won't know what cards will be the least beneficial to me to know to take them out.
>>
File: 1449267458516.jpg (442 KB, 2000x1087) Image search: [Google]
1449267458516.jpg
442 KB, 2000x1087
>>46512482
>god of the foge
>>
>>46512526
I pulled a Triskaidekaphobia in my prerelease.

Which I should mention that I pulled nothing of value except two reveal lands. Which sucked for me in the tournament.

Also, Elbrus is a demon equipment. This is Tribal Vampires only. Otherwise I would have Crypt Ghast in there.
>>
>>46512573
Sigarda is miserable cancer. If I could unwrite one card from reality, it would be her.

I don't condone that shitstorm of a banlist, but Sigarda is awful on virtually every level (except powerful level, in which she's bad-meaning-good awful), and with all the other shit they banned Sigarda Voltron would get pretty degenerate pretty fast.
>>
>>46512482
>Jokulhaups still allowed
>Impending Disaster still allowed
>Boom//Bust still allowed
>Price of Glory AND Price of Progress still allowed

You know what you must do.
>>
>>46512482
>Prophet on the fake banlist instead of the official one
Reliquary Tower still gets me every time
>>
>>46512573
You forgot
>Reliquary Tower
>>
>>46512482
>Players may not take more than two turns in a row.
MY GODO DECK IS SAFE

I can fucking picture them complaining about me taking like 3 or 4 combat phases in a row and I am loving it. I want to play there and destroy them
>>
>>46512668
I did not forget. I was only talking about the commanders because I can't even look at the rest of that list.
>>
>>46512576
You wont get to play the stuff if you don't have any lands
>>
File: Abandon Hope.jpg (59 KB, 312x445) Image search: [Google]
Abandon Hope.jpg
59 KB, 312x445
>>46512482
>Rhystic Study, SDT on the watch list
oh my fuck
>>
>>46512632
Tribal decks don't mean you can only play 0 creatures on tribe. Elbrus is shit but Crypt Ghast is fine.
>>
>>46512845
>on tribe
Off tribe
>>
File: 1327504621837.jpg (42 KB, 317x379) Image search: [Google]
1327504621837.jpg
42 KB, 317x379
>Forcefield is $160
Fuck
>>
File: image.jpg (311 KB, 1170x855) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
311 KB, 1170x855
>>46512764
And five less lands will prevent that? Also, I have other mana producers.

Sol Ring
Seer's Lantern
Dark Ritual
Caged Sun
Pawn of Ulamog
Nirkana Revenant

Also, Quicksilver Amulet and Cryptic Gateway allows me to play my bigger critters for cheap at instant speed.
>>
>>46512845
I like to stick to my themes.
>>
>>46512898
31 lands is not enough for an EDH deck
>>
>>46512959
Then suggestions on what to replace with lands?
>>
>>46512959
The problem I'm running into is that none of the cards feel like chaffa to me.
>>
>>46512986
Not him but Dark Ritual, Chalice of Life, Codex shredder, oblivion strike and sundial
>>
>>46512986
Seer's Lantern could go. Maybe Sundial too, that seems like a weird thing to put in a tribal deck

Also the ones in this post
>>46513128
>>
>>46513128
You want me to replace Dark Rit with a single black mana?
>>
>>46513141
It prevents their spells from getting through on my turn. If I attack and they play a spot removal or mass removal in response, I can counter it by ending the turn. Or if they do some other shenanigans on my turn that I don't want getting through, bam. It doesn't.
>>
>>46513143
Dark Ritual is not as good as you think it is in EDH. Get a Coffers to replace it
>>
>>46513128
Dark Ritual: Mana ramp to play shit early.

Chalice of Life: 5 damage a turn for tapping an artifact? Yes please.

Codex Shredder: Oh, you're milling a card every turn? Yes please. Oh, you want to destroy it? Sac to get a critter back.

Oblivion Strike: Fuck indestructibles and pro colors.

Sundial of the Infinite: You want to fuck my shit up on my turn as a "gotcha" response? How about no?

So, why these cards?
>>
>>46513192
I love Cabal Coffers, but I don't want to spend $20 on a land. Most of this deck I already have. And the rest of it only cost me like $50 to complete.
>>
>>46513307
* already had
>>
>>46513269
>mana ramp to play shit early
Unless you're playing dedicated combo, why bother with a one-time use ramp?

>milling a card every turn
>in EDH
Hm, hello?

>oblivion strike
A land would be way better here, do you really have such a big problem with indestructible and protection?

>sundial of the infinite
>implying the enemy is going to do something during your turn that might end being bad for him
>>
>>46513269
Have you ever played EDH before?
>>
>>46513269
Your commander makes your opponents sac a creature every turn, why would you have a problem with indestructible or protection?
>>
>>46513354
And I forgot the best one of them:
>implying 5 damage per turn is worth anything in EDH
>>
File: 1322629636494.jpg (54 KB, 389x388) Image search: [Google]
1322629636494.jpg
54 KB, 389x388
>>46513269
>this whole post
>>
>>46513354
I would gladly replace Dark Ritual for Coffers. But, I don't have one.

Yes, milling a card every turn can be devastating in EDH.

You want me to drop a spot removal for one mana? Why? Whether or not it has indestructible or protection is second to the fact that it's a black exile critter card.

Limiting what an opponent can do on my turn is a massive advantage.
>>
>>46513423
Free 5 damage can most certainly make a difference.

Unless you are telling me each and every one of your EDH decks are <4th turn win decks.
>>
>>46513444
I say it again, you wont get to do any of this if you don't have lands
>>
File: EDH.png (2 MB, 2028x990) Image search: [Google]
EDH.png
2 MB, 2028x990
Post them Decklists boys.

Also who's the better fit for Enchantress, Selvala or Krond?
>>
>>46513269
These posts look exactly like how I used to think back when I started like five years back.

You need more lands. Fuck the reasons for dumping particular cards, take these or five random other cards and put them in your maybeboard.

When you find other stuff in your deck underperforming, replace with this stuff.

31 lands will not work. I used to look at people harping on about the differences between 36 and 38 lands and think it was bullshit. its not.
>>
>>46513472
And every one of those cards are 4 mana or less. What makes you think I won't be able to do any of them because there are 31 lands instead of 36?
>>
File: 1459709904060.png (437 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1459709904060.png
437 KB, 640x640
>>46513444
>But I don't have one
Then put a land instead like what was originally recommended

>Yes, milling a card every turn can be devastating in EDH.
Ok, lets see you pull out all of the lands you need first lol

>You want me to drop a spot removal for one mana? Why? Whether or not it has indestructible or protection is second to the fact that it's a black exile critter card.
You can't do anything you're talking about doing without mana anyway, which your deck is currently lacking

>Limiting what an opponent can do on my turn is a massive advantage.
Until you drop more cards and put in many you're only limiting yourself

Look, we were all young once, but you will never win with a deck like that. By all means please try though. Sometimes it takes getting your face smashed to get the picture. You shouldnt ask for advice if you're going to be this close minded either by the way.
>>
>>46513507
That all depends on the deck. Mono colored decks tend to not need that many lands in comparison to most built decks which are tri-colored decks.
>>
>>46513444
You can replace ritual for a mana stone, a swamp, or, you know, something that's not a dark ritual.

Why is milling a single card per turn devastating? Why do you think this is good in any way, shape or form?

Do you actually need spot removal when you have a commander that forces your opponents to sacrifice creatures? You know, a free effect that doesn't care about what's written on the creature your opponent controls?

And your Sundial probably isn't going to stay on the table until your next turn. And counters work just fine when you have a sundial, since your spell gets exiled too.

>>46513466
Uh, let's see, my weakest deck can hit for 6+ turn 3, depends on which creature I get into play. I have at least 5 decks that can win turn 4-6.
Oh, and all of them run at least 35 lands. And have 6-11 cards that only ramp. Guess why? Because it works. EDH is all about mana and having resources available.
>>
File: EDHlist1.jpg (894 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
EDHlist1.jpg
894 KB, 1500x1000
>>46513489
posted mine earlier today. Can't wait to see what Eldritch Moon gives us.
>>
>>46513444
>Limiting what an opponent can do on my turn
Sure, but you have no way of untapping that Sundial on every other turn but yours, and activating it because you had a counter or a removal played against you is a bad play. Using it on a counter is fucking dumb too, since your spell is still on the stack
>>
File: edh.png (2 MB, 1898x1588) Image search: [Google]
edh.png
2 MB, 1898x1588
>>46513489
I'm currently focusing on pauper decks, they're really addicting to build. Money is my one and only limiting factor now. And not being sure if I should make my Sharuum better or keep building decks.
>>
>>46513624
Can pauper work in a ffa format? We tried tiny leaders with multiple players and it was crap, can't get my group to take pauper seriously because of the chances of it being similar
>>
File: commanders.png (694 KB, 1125x364) Image search: [Google]
commanders.png
694 KB, 1125x364
>>46513489
>>
>>46513550
You speak like you know mono black. But, you obviously do not. I doubt any of your decks are mono colored.

I have played this deck. And never once have I gotten mana fucked. I've had bad draws where I just wasn't getting the things I needed. But, those have been few and far between.

It's quite obvious that you are basing a mana curve of a tri-colored deck the same as a mono colored deck. And that's an incorrect way to build a mono colored deck. Sure, I'd use Coffers if I had it. But, I don't. I'm not replacing Dark Rit for a single black mana. That's dumb.
>>
>>46513624
Maybe get those WIP decks done, they've been works in progress every time I see them
>>
>>46513624
I looked at Mimeoplasm pretty hard awhile back

>tfw we will never have enough Oozes and Slimes for fun Ooze/Slime Tribal

>>46513656
Then why even ask us for help?
>>
>>46513528
Because you wont draw any lands. You might be able to play those, but is that the point of the deck? If you want to reliably get vampires into play and establish a board you will need more mana aka more lands or rocks
>>
>>46513656
I played nothing but mono-red goblins for the first year and a half that I played EDH. Still needed 36 lands.

Tri colour decks don't need more lands. They need nonbasic lands and artifact based colour fixing.
>>
>>46513635
Hm, I don't think so, it's a lot like eternal formats in some ways, and games can become very grindy.

>>46513663
JUST
Maybe I shouldn't have built so many pauper decks I guess. I need like 20 cards for the Thromok, and Dralnuu is just a dream at the moment. I want either a bunch of wacky cards for it, or a more stax buildalthough he's not suited for that at all, it'd have plenty of creature hate, stuff like Death Cloud, Pox, Smallpox and some good land destruction. I don't want to mess with him until I'm very sure of what I want.

>>46513668
>tfw no tentacle rape themed mimeoplasm edh with loli sleeves
>>
>>46513572
Mana stone is a retarded replacement for 3 Black mana ramp. The point of Dark Rit is that it can pop out a bigger critter earlier. 1 coloress can't do that.

Yes, a deck that literally has only 1 of each card is bad against milling. Not every deck can recover losing a card you needed, especially if it's a land or a spot removal.

Yes, because no one plays only one critter. And they won't sac their best critter on the board. You act like chump blockers have never been a thing in MtG.

There aren't a lot of artifact hate in EDH. Most people don't run much of them. And especially not when they have plans to win with other great cards. And even if they do have artifact hate, what makes you think they are going to remove it the turn or turn after I play it? This isn't a casual deck playing 4 copies of something.

And you obviously don't understand Sundial. It's not to stop counters. It's for spot removal, flash cards, board wipes, bounces, shit like that. Sundial as literally won me games before.

And how many of your decks are mono colored? Also >turn 4 wins is not <turn 4 wins. Learn to math.

And really learn to math if you think 31 lands won't net me at least 4 lands a game. Shit kid, it's like you're not even trying to make sense.
>>
File: cool commanders.png (1 MB, 668x932) Image search: [Google]
cool commanders.png
1 MB, 668x932
>>
>>46513596
Never did I say I was using it on counterspells. They can prevent me from doing things that isn't a counter.

How new are these kids to Magic?
>>
>>46513489
As a zurgo player if you want to do assault suit esq play, you're better off with false god chick all the vows and assault suit
>>
>>46513668
Asking for help and not getting it is the problem. Especially when people don't understand why these cards exist.

If you can give me a viable reason to take any cars out, I sure as hell will do that. But, neither of you two have done that yet.
>>
>>46513688
I haven't had a problem playing any vampire in my deck yet.

Again, how many of your EDH decks are mono colored?
>>
>>46513698
A Burn/Goblin deck needs even fewer lands if you know what cards to be putting in. I bet you'd put 24-28 lands in a standard/modern burn deck also.
>>
>>46513528
>>46513528
statistically speaking, about a third of your deck makes mana. So on average, you make 3 land drops before you miss one, maybe 4. Your average cmc is 3.66, so you cast maybe 1 spell per turn. For fucks sake, you can't even consistently cast you commander until turn 7, let alone bigger spells like decree, ascendant, or caged sun. If your group allows infinite free mulligans, and you don't mind making them wait while you mulligan 5 times then maybe it's okay, but otherwise you need more lands/rocks. Unless you like being stuck at 4 mana while everyone else has 8.
>>
I think cyclonic rift should have had a clause that exiles itself when it is overloaded. Should wizards print a fixed version and ban the old one?
>>
>>46513814
This is wrong on so many levels. Holy shit. I know I'm getting baited, but I'd rather procrastinate. Have you sat down and played an EDH match ever?
>use tempo card to drop a threat earlier
>it gets countered/exiled/destroyed/shuffled back
Nice dark ritual. Everyone has removal in EDH, everyone has wipes, and no one is going to let you have threats on the board.

>is bad against milling
First of all: it's not your wincon. The chances of milling something good are the same as milling something bad, so you might end up helping your opponent by digging through his deck for him. Also, some if not most decks have some/lots of graveyard interaction, since there's one of each card and you frequently want to use some effect more than once. Some decks are based entirely on their graveyards, and you might help them because you believe milling a single card per turn is good?

>there isn't a lot of artifact hate in edh
If you're playing with retards, then I guess not. But feel free to tell me how good it is to exile your spell and the opponent's counter with Sundial. You're not even running any shenanigans with it, for fuck's sake. Who the fuck is going to wipe on your turn when they can do it next upkeep, when your Sundial is effectively useless?

I have one mono-colored and I'm thinking of building a second one. Why do you ask?

>4 lands in a game
>enough
Again, have you ever played EDH?
>>
>>46513489
Ally tribal decklist?
>>
>>46513897
I run king macar; 36 lands, 6 rocks, stuff like crypt ghast and burnished hart and I rarely get screwed. But it happens, which only makes me think it probably will happen to you as well sometime
>>
>>46513945
Firstly, who keep a hand that doesn't already have three mana in it? You act like I won't draw a single land. And also, I have other mana producers other than 31 lands. Look above >>46512898

I've never had a problem being able to cast my Commander. Any time I haven't had been a time where it would not benefit me like in a 2HG EDH game.

So, your problem seems to be something you've only experienced. And doesn't necessarily apply to a mono colored deck. Literally the only thing said that is viable thus far is changing Dark Rit for Cabal Coffers. Which is a smart thing to do. But, I'm not dropping $20 on a land.
>>
>>46514086
Why are you asking for help if you're not open to criticism? Or do you really believe you're better at this than everybody else?
>>
I want to know vampire anon's magical shuffling technique that nets him consistent land draws out of the 31 lands in his deck
>>
I refuse to believe someone is seriously defending Codex Shredder in an EDH deck, much less one with no reason to be milling. Not even something like Altar of the Brood that at least hits everyone.
No, fucking Codex Shredder and its literally one card milled per activation.

>>46514195
I'm going to guess a healthy dose of mana weaving and insufficient shuffling.
>>
>>46514003
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/allies-of-justikar/

Keep in mind that it's super low budget and the only reason why I ever made it was I got handed a bunch of cards from BfZ from friends and decided to make something easy since I pulled a Tazri.
>>
>>46513507
So many people just don't get that lands are the most important cards in your deck, regardless of format. 31 lands has a pathetic chance of drawing mana when you need it.

The only time when running 31 lands is excusable is if you're running at least 12 zero-or-one mana non-land ramp sources, and a curve that caps at three or four. And even then, you need to know 'exactly' what you're doing.
>>
>>46513814
Repeat after me: rituals are not ramp. Ramp spells are card advantage, often thinning you deck and providing reusable mana. Rituals are negative card advantage but let you push out one spell a turn or two faster. If you have a super casual meta, where a 6 drop on turn 4 is an unbeatable play then sure, dark rit beats a land. But in more competitive metas that ritual is generally just gonna put down a threat that gets wiped/countered/bounced before it does anything. in these metas a rock, wayfarer's bauble, draw spell, or even basic land is better 99% of the time.
And before you talk about tricolored vs monocolored, i play both zada and teferi (walker), the former runs about 36/5 lands rocks and the latter about 38/6.
>>
>>46512482
>Reliquary Tower
Wait, what? This ain't no official ban list I ever heard of
>>
>>46513984
And you think not benefitting from a 5 drop on turn 3 is going to prevent a removal spell if I played it on turn 5? The point of Dark Rit isn't to keep it safe. It's to benefit from the card a few more turns before it gets removed. And that's a huge advantage in every single format, kid.

You really think people play with chaffa in their decks? If you don't know what chaffa is, it's shitty cards. Milling something bad isn't a possibility if the deck was built properly. Every single card has a purpose. And again, the more lands in the grave, the better. And it only cost me 1 mana.

And most decks cannot recover from the graveyard. An it's even harder for the decks that can since they don't have 4 copies of those cards to do so. And for dredge, reanimator, and graveyard love decks, why would I mill them? That would be stupid. You act like every card will be used regardless if it would hurt me.

If they are forced to play shit to bounce, exile, or destroy all my shit during their turn, then they have less mana to play their own shit. This, a massive advantage on my part. You haven't been playing Magic long, have you?

I never said 4 mana was enough. I was making a reference to everything that was being said, like only getting three mana a game with my current mana base. Again, like I've said, I've never once had a problem with getting mana in this deck. Just because you "think" it would, doesn't mean it does.

And I've been into MtG since 97. I've been playing EDH since before it was lablled "Commander" by WotC. And Reading everything you've said, leads me to believe that while you might been a threat to your group of friends, that you wouldn't hold your own against my group. Especially not myself.

Now, this deck isn't meant to be a turn 3 win deck. It's just for fun. So, I don't have cards like Grim Monolith, Cabal Coffers, Gilded Lotus, Extraplanar Lens, or Damnation in the deck. Literally, I threw it together with cards I had and $50.
>>
>>46514039
And what is the mana curve in your deck? About half my deck costs 4 mana or less.
>>
>>46514323
My hometown LGS is apparently full of whiners.
It's a shame too, since I was thinking about getting into EDH this summer.
>>
>>46514129
Do you think everything you say is golden and everyone should be grateful to have your so called advice? Do you think your word is infallible?

You haven't given a single viable reason to do anything you are suggestion. And two people isn't "everybody else".
>>
>>46514248
Because Codex Shredder can recover any card from the grave. That's why.
>>
>>46514288
Again, perhaps if you are playing in a tournament and need those turn 3 or turn 4 wins. Then yes. By all means, drop a grand on a deck and make it mana hefty.

So far, this deck hasn't needed it.
>>
>>46514337
> "You wouldn't hold your own against my group..."
>"...especially myself"
>nothing personell, kid

I'm not even the guy giving advice, I just couldn't ignore that piece of gold. Please don't hack me to death with your katana.
>>
>>46514418
Holy penis a whole card back for the low investment of 5 mana!
>>
>>46513881
I'm a new entry to this discussion, so don't mix me up with anybody else in this thread.

I've been playing EDH for seven years, and I can honest to god state from a glimpse that your deck is shit. That quick glance shows that fifteen of your card choices are chaff, and need to be cut.

Remember that time when Titans were around in Standard, where all creatures needed really high impact particularly through ETB abilities to be playable? EDH is the epitome of such a state.

Bloodbond Vampire is a bad body, Bloodlord of Vasgoth has minor impact, Defiant Bloodlord can't grow big, and even if she did I wouldn't care. Mephidross Vampire can be scary with a huge board, but I don't expect that to happen. Nirkana Cutthroat is bad. Vampire NIghthawk may seem great, but as the deck stands isn't great - he could stay in if the deck took the form of a very quick suicide black list (Hatred and kin). On the same note, Dark Ritual would have a home there. Without you having such a brew, they're cuts.

Vampire Outcasts is laughable, Feast of Blood is bad removal (seriously, Doom Blade, Go For the Throat, and Ultimate Price are far superior. Vendetta is the best, though). Choice of Damnation is cute but garbage. Promise of Power ain't the worst, but will get cut eventually. Trust me.

Sanguimancy is garbage. It's a five mana card that does nothing with a bad board, and has minor impact with a good one. Chalice of Life is going to piss someone off if it flips. But it won't in this list.

Cryptic Gateway isn't going to assist your game plan, though it has potential with the bigger dudes. Ultimately, it's only useful for the instant-speed cheating, but you can't abuse that with such bad creatures. Sundial of the Infinite is bad, for the exact reasons everyone else in this thread has stated.

Seer's Lantern ain't the worst, but Commander's Sphere is your best budget option in this slot. You're better off with a two-mana rock like Charcoal Diamond, Mind Stone, or Fellwar Stone
>>
>>46512482
NO FUN ALLOWED

Seriously these people don't want to actually play EDH they just want to have a circle jerk and show off each their cards. This is why EDH will never really be taken serious.
>>
>>46514308
Teferi is a green deck in disguise and needs a lot of mana ramp to pop out the bigger critters and heavy mana spells.

Zada doesn't really need that much mana, but it's close to the mark and 35/6 is fine. Now, if I had a Grim Monolith and a Cabal Coffers, I'd add them in. But, anything beyond that would be a hinderance as a rock or non-basic for this deck.

But, I will say that most of what you are saying is on point. This I didn't make is deck to win tournaments. Just to have fun. And it does that and doesn't just get its face beat in. It actually holds it's own rather well. Even against control decks, which is mono-black's bane.

Props for actually giving a very good rebuttal. But, thus far it hasn't been anything I don't already know and/or can actually use.
>>
>>46514461
Any card though. Most of the grave fetch is critters in black.
>>
>>46514533
First of all, get your lands up to 36+. 36 is the bare minimum you should ever hit, and you will definitely want to hit 40, especially in casual groups.

Fleshbag Marauder, Merciless Executioner, and Slum Reaper are great body replacements for all that you have to throw out. Innocent Blood and Barter in Blood are good if you love global sac that much - and I think you do, with Butcher of Malakir being one of your best dudes.

Codex Shredder is good here, no matter what people say. You're right that the versatility is worth it. However, you probably also want some other reanimation, because it's potent enough to include. Dread Return, Victimize, and Reanimate are cheap and powerful options.

You probably also want more boardwipes. I recommend anything you can get your hands on with a low cost. Decree of Pain is nice for drawing cards, but the cost is absurd to pay - always keep in mind that four-mana and below spells are always twice as good as five-mana plus spells. Cost is important, even in EDH.
>>
>>46514533
Literally every single thing you said is retarded. Like the level of retardation that requires a family to have to pay to keep you alive and strapped in your electric chair that you can't move yourself without hitting literally everything.

This is a Tribal Vampire deck. Cutting a third of the Vampires is dumb. 30 critters in a Critter reliant deck is necessary at the very least. And literally every rock you named is trash for a mono colored deck. And why would anyone change scry every turn for a sac and draw?

Literally every bit of information you are trying to give is complete and utter shit.
>>
>>46514716
Enjoy being bad at this format, then. There's no amount of advice we can give to you to make you a better brewer if you decide you know better than people who actually shape and define the format.

You're obviously going to want more vampires, but the ones you have are complete garbage. You're literally the most ignorable player at the table with this list. Add in some shit that makes some sense.

The rocks are the best in the format. Speed is always more important than any other factor. They turn a bad hand into a decent one.
>>
File: commanderer decks.png (1003 KB, 1125x750) Image search: [Google]
commanderer decks.png
1003 KB, 1125x750
Decks I currently have constructed for play.

I'm playing a toolbox Tajic right now to deal with some annoying players in my group's meta. Having a creature who is constantly indestructible and available early enough in the game to chump block is pretty useful, and I've been abusing Boros Charm/Faith's Reward in a love triangle between Stonehewer Giant, World Slayer and Sunforger.

I'm also slowly constructing a Scion of the ur-Dragon deck just for the shits and giggles of having a 5-color deck of some kind. Also because Nicol Bolas, Planeswalker and Legacy Weapon deserve to see some play. I thought it would be fun to use cards like Heartstone to drop Scion's activated cost in order to fill up the graveyard with dragons, then hit Living Death to bring Scourge of Valkas into play with an army of other dragons (Atarka World Render, Utvara Hellkite, Kolaghan the Storm's Fury, etc) and hit someone with a massive amount of damage, with bonus points if Dragon Tempest is out.
>>
File: Image.ashx.jpg (32 KB, 223x310) Image search: [Google]
Image.ashx.jpg
32 KB, 223x310
>>46514716
Tribal doesn't mean that every single creature has to be the same type. For example, I run Anger and Chancellor of the Forge in my Tribal Goblins deck because they work well with the deck.

You can easily throw pic related into your deck and make everything else a Vampire, or run some Shapeshifters.
>>
>>46514649
This is a Vampire Tribal, so no to any critter not a Vampire. Innocent Blood is just early game control and I don't really care for it. I'd rather build early game than lay waste.

I think Dread Return is banned in Commander.

I would like more board wipe, but Damnation is the only other really good one and I'm not paying $40 for it. I try to work with what I've got. But, we'll see later down the road.

At least you've got the idea of how this deck is played. Unlike these kids who think it needs mana fixing cards in a mono colored deck.
>>
How do you play robots?

I really like Muzzio, but I'd rather play something that lets me use cards from daretti.

How does Jor Kadeen do?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (47 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
47 KB, 480x360
Built Kresh. Tested it tonight, and I've noticed the following:

-If I want to loop anything to the grave, I am often limited by the amount of mana I have.
-Kresh gets fucked 9/10 times if anything even begins to happen

What can I do to make the deck stronger? It's hard to explain, but it feels like I spin my wheels until someone puts me out of my misery...

List for posterity:
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/rg-challenge-kresh/
>>
>>46514086
So unlimited mulligans, got it. Or you don't mind going down to 5 every game. And I didn't say you wouldn't draw a single land, I'm saying on average you draw 1 every 3 draws. So if you keep a 3 land, by the time you play them all you've drawn one more. When you play that, it will be 2 more turns until your 5th land, putting you way behind on tempo.

As for your listed mana sourcesm sol ring and seer's lantern are the only reliable early game mana ramp. Pawn needs your other things to die in order to provide ramp, dark rit is a one time use, and nirkana and caged sun are 6 drops, so unless you regularly dark rit into them they aren't hitting the field until turn 11 on average.

As for a "problem only I've experienced", why is it that everyone is disagreeing with you? If 31 lands were generally seen as enough, wouldn't someone have agreed with you by now? I'm not saying your deck can't work with enough free mulligans and luck, I'm just saying that the large majority of edh players agree it is not enough to consistently hit your land drops.

Ranting aside, you could probably use a nykthos, shrine to nyx.
>>
>>46514810
Right, there's the problem. You're willing to insult people for suggesting cutting bad creatures, but you're adamant on running them for the tribal typing. I understand why you'd want that, but it makes for a bad deck.

You're going to have a frustrating time with your list, since it's suboptimal in such a significant way. But at least when you decide to make changes, you'll know where to look.

It's also confusing being told I know how to play the deck, but am stuck in an electric chair for being an idiot. Dissonance is a bitch, eh?

Dread Return has never been looked at by the Rules Committee. 100% legal. Run it.

Best of luck! Hope the list works for you as long as possible.
>>
>>46514862
I've got a Kresh list if you're interested. The key I've found is not to rely on Kresh alone to win- you clear the board, cripple other plays, then slap down an Asceticism of Greaves and play kresh. If you have a good board state then he gets the 18+ counters required for lethal in one main phase. If not then you'll probably have to untap with him.
>>
>>46514862
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/22-01-15-sUN-kresh-the-bloodbraided/
Forgot to post the link, sorry.
>>
File: muh commanders.jpg (426 KB, 2096x832) Image search: [Google]
muh commanders.jpg
426 KB, 2096x832
>tfw the rest of my group always just plays big free-for-alls with modern 60-card decks
>Can't get them to play commander despite my best efforts to convince them that we'd all have more fun playing a format designed for the big kitchen table free-for-alls which we always do
>I'm basically making commander decks that I might never actually play with
>>
File: 203485_1.jpg (38 KB, 265x370) Image search: [Google]
203485_1.jpg
38 KB, 265x370
>>46514862
I disassembled a Kresh recently, but before I did I got to find out how devastating Rite of the Raging Storm can be. If either Kresh or Rite aren't dealt with immediately when both are on the board it only takes one turn of the table before Kresh becomes extremely dangerous.
>>
>>46515022
This is cute. Post more cute tech.
>>
>>46513120
Very late reply but you really do have to get rid of this mentality. This is the type of thought process that leads to people cutting lands when they find new cards they want to add, until their deck no longer functions because they can't even cast their cards all the time. This is the mentality that led to EDH having a retarded partial paris mulligan rule for the longest time, and encouraging a plethora of similarly dumb mulligan rules like "free mulligans until you have 3 lands".

Every time I hear a casual in one of my playgroups say "I couldn't figure out what to cut for this new card so I removed a basic land", I want to slap them. But that wouldn't be polite so I Armageddon them instead.
>>
File: MTG Commanders.png (2 MB, 1325x1271) Image search: [Google]
MTG Commanders.png
2 MB, 1325x1271
>>46513489
needs to be updated
>>
File: 1377112395926.png (136 KB, 576x347) Image search: [Google]
1377112395926.png
136 KB, 576x347
>>46512422
>tfw retweaking a bunch of decks
>tfw get inspiration for a new deck and just throw cards together
>trying to figure out what to cut across all decks
>give up and browse 4chin
I know all the feels.
>>
The amount of people being baited by this vampire fuck is hilarious.

Still working on basically redoing my Jeleva deck, thanks for the criticism last time. It's not intended to be super competitive so I can play it with my friends who's EDH decks are basically upgraded precons, but you all made some very good points.
>>
>>46514337
You're an asshole and you're bad at the game. Unless you're using the old Partial Paris mulligan, you need a range between 35-38 lands to consistently make land drops. The presence of fast mana makes one-time use mana irrelevant and underpowered.
>>
>>46514337
Playing a threat and getting it removed is a 1-for-1. If you dark rit into a threat that gets removed, you are 2-for-1'ing yourself. For someone who's played since '97 you seem to struggle with the idea of card advantage.

Is anyone keeping a running list of all the stupid shit he said so far? It could make for a decent repost, like that oppressive rules list from that LGS above. So far I've got:

>Mill is great outside mill decks
>Graveyard recursion is rare
>Artifact removal is rare
>Rituals are better than ramp
>Sundial a best
>>
>>46515151
is vampfag the new remach guy?
>>
>>46515108
I don't know, I've played with guys who have that exact mentality. They'll do literally fucking nothing all game, then at the hand show their hand full of powerful cards they couldn't cast, claim they would have kicked our asses if they'd hit their land drops, that they just got unlucky, and that the new mulligan rule is bullshit.

It's like they sold the wheels on their car to give it a bigger engine and a badass paint job. It may look nice and it may be powerful but that shit ain't going nowhere.
>>
File: remach.jpg (103 KB, 796x600) Image search: [Google]
remach.jpg
103 KB, 796x600
>>46515164
>>
>>46515191
Oh we all have, and they definitely exist. But this guy is responding to every post (I think) so diligently and being such an asshole that there's no way its not bait.
>>
>>46514983
Thanks, I'll check it out.

>>46515022
Now THAT is nasty. That gets me wondering how good a deck with forced combats would be...Like Gahiji, but you actually want things to die...
>>
>>46515263
I'm just not seeing it. I'm going back to the earlier posts that started this and it seems genuine. And the deck he's posting was made 4 hours ago. I'm thinking it's really his deck and he's really defending it.
>>
>>46515245
Let this be a reminder that we do have huge autists in these threads and sometimes, no matter how much you'd like to think an anon is baiting, it's just as likely he's actually a sperg.
>>
File: m_night_shyamalan.jpg (16 KB, 300x390) Image search: [Google]
m_night_shyamalan.jpg
16 KB, 300x390
>>46515245
>tfw it turns out to be the same guy
>>
>>46512470
Nirkana cutthroat seems kind of bad? Unless you really need the deathtouch. Dread return also seems like an obvious include for this sort of deck.
>>
File: zwFSLpz.jpg (29 KB, 480x508) Image search: [Google]
zwFSLpz.jpg
29 KB, 480x508
Looking to make a Darigaaz deck that punishes the greedy players in my meta. Nonbasic land hate, blue hate, and Darigaaz himself to abuse over-full hands.

Any sweet tech I should know of before assembling this monstrosity, and would anybody be interested in a final decklist?
>>
>>46515510
Jokulhaups is a great boardwipe, boiling seas if you REALLY want to shit on blue, and if you can get away with it, Stranglehold stops a lot of strategies
>>
File: c-c-c-combo.png (249 KB, 468x310) Image search: [Google]
c-c-c-combo.png
249 KB, 468x310
/tg/ What's your opinion on infinite combos or instant win combos in EDH. One of my friends in the playgroup plays a deck with a few combos and personally I can't stand them in the format. But I'm interested to hear what people from other circles think
>>
>>46515510
I'd rather run Numot or Crosis if I wanted to straight up punish hands. Darigaaz deals damage, sure, but Numot blows up lands and Crosis just straight up makes them discard. Unless you're punching mono-blue decks, Darigaaz is going to burn for what, five or six on a really really good call?

Also, Numot gives access to White's no-fun-allowed cards like Spirit of the Labyrinth and Rule of Law, although you lose Green's anti-Blue tech (cough cough Seedtime cough cough).
>>
>>46515670
they're fine, if you can't answer them then you're deck is built incorrectly
>>
>>46515670
I believe that the game has to end eventually, and combos are just another means to an end. Disruptable combos like the one you posted are totally fine with me, assuming they don't crank it out as soon as T3
>>
File: fathom.jpg (161 KB, 760x1000) Image search: [Google]
fathom.jpg
161 KB, 760x1000
>>46515670
The majority of the time, they are the most effective way to put a W on the board in multiplayer EDH. So if you're really building to win, then combos are likely going to be the direction build.

Just in general though? I've never minded them. Just like combat (especially when it comes to getting one shot via infect or voltron), you can interact with combos, counter them, stop them early with hate, all that shit. Not only that, but at least when someone combos off, everyone can shuffle up again and play. It's not "Oh, Player A killed Player B, and it takes Players A C and D another 40 fucking minutes to wrap up the game, so Player B can go fuck himself." That shit is lame, yet people seem to often be more okay with that than someone going off and going on to game two.
>>
>>46515755
>Not only that, but at least when someone combos off, everyone can shuffle up again and play. It's not "Oh, Player A killed Player B, and it takes Players A C and D another 40 fucking minutes to wrap up the game, so Player B can go fuck himself." That shit is lame, yet people seem to often be more okay with that than someone going off and going on to game two.

I would say this is the biggest thing. I show up to EDH nights at the friend's place to play wizard poker, not watch two guys play while I twiddle on my phone. Sure, it gets a little bit old when all you do is dig up the same combo every game (look guys, I Buried Alive Necrotic Ooze, Phyrexian Devourer, and Triskelion with a reanimate spell in hand!), but I don't have anything against combos in general, as long as they end the game.

That said, if you get a Teferi lock or some stuff like that, even if it doesn't technically end the game, I'm just going to scoop and call it gg.
>>
File: 1379298584663.jpg (148 KB, 624x445) Image search: [Google]
1379298584663.jpg
148 KB, 624x445
>>46515670
I think it depends on the nature of the combo.

Plenty of combos are vulnerable to removal - All anyone needs to do to stop Sanguine Bond+Exquisite blood is remove one of them. If the combo goes unanswered, then its not really the combo player's fault that nobody bothered to pack some enchantment removal in their deck.
Some combos just ruin it for everyone else and end up as solitaire for the combo player, like infinite turns.

I tend to be ok with combos in the group, I just make a conscious decision to always have at least a few cards for artifact/enchantment removal, counterspells etc, so I can disrupt combos, or get rid of otherwise nasty cards.
I don't really like to play combos myself. To me, combo decks seem to play in a very linear fashion - tutor for combo pieces, play combo, win. Every single game.
A lot of the fun of EDH, for me at least, comes from your deck playing a bit differently every time. Decks relying on a combo are often the opposite of that.
>>
>>46515670
I hate combos that are lazy. I like being killed by a combo that my opponent worked for. Tutoring out a combo is just lame and involves very little skill. Make me hate you for being clever, not being cheap.
>>
Here we go again boys

Jeleva deck, take two. Took out a LOT of shit, but have some questions:
1. Sigil Tracer, worth the include? Currently the deck runs 9 wizards, including Jeleva and Sigil Tracer. Love the card but not sure if committing to the effect is worth it.
2. Copying your own spells only effects, like Increasing Vengeance or Geistblast, worth it or no? Usually this is going to end up in taking/copying two of my opponenet's things, which is basically exactly what I want to do. Honorable mention to Howl of the Horde for being a nonbo with Jeleva and the Raid trigger.

3. Strionic Resonator, worth a spot while working with basically just Jeleva? I was also thinking of including a few haste enablers to help guaruntee that Jeleva get's her ability off, not sure how worth it they would be.

4. My other concerns are mainly my curve, still having possibly too many creatures, and a lack of removal/advantage spells. I have a few counterspells which covers me somewhat.

http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/ms-steal-yo-deck/?cat=type

I'll be reposting this tomorrow but I want to get the late night anon's thoughts as well.
>>
>>46516709
Forgot to mention, sideboard is all the shit i have cut out so far.
>>
>>46516709
you know exactly who this is from the previous thread...i should probably get sleep and a better hobby while im at it

>Sigil Tracer, worth the include? Currently the deck runs 9 wizards, including Jeleva and Sigil Tracer. Love the card but not sure if committing to the effect is worth it.
i count 8 wizards including jeleva, and 4 of them, including jeleva, all have abilities that would be pointless to dump into sigil tracer. if you were running a wizards subtheme, it would be a contender, but seeing how you have only 4 REAL options with sigil tracer. take her out, or at minimum sideboard.

> Copying your own spells only effects, like Increasing Vengeance or Geistblast, worth it or no? Usually this is going to end up in taking/copying two of my opponenet's things, which is basically exactly what I want to do. Honorable mention to Howl of the Horde for being a nonbo with Jeleva and the Raid trigger.
copying a spell cast is worth it, especially with this commander, imagine casting diabolic tutor off of jelevas effect and twincast'ing and reverberate'ing the spell so you actually search for 3 instead of 1. definitely a good thing. only downside i could think of is if you exile them with Jevala, you would have to cast a spell as she deals damage in order to copy the spell. still, pros outweigh the cons, id say throw more copy in.

>Strionic Resonator, worth a spot while working with basically just Jeleva? I was also thinking of including a few haste enablers to help guaruntee that Jeleva get's her ability off, not sure how worth it they would be.
only haste enablers you need in the deck are swiftfoot boots or lightning greaves.
as for strionic resonator, yes 100% you can trigger it off of either her entering, so everyone exiles the top 8 or when she attacks allowing you to cast 2 instant or sorcery's.

part 1/2 mother fucker
>>
>>46516709
>>46516842

part 2/2

> My other concerns are mainly my curve, still having possibly too many creatures, and a lack of removal/advantage spells. I have a few counterspells which covers me somewhat.
with jeleva, personal opinion here, you should only have a max of 10 creatures, everything else should be to allow you to either lock down the board, assist casting instant or sorcerys, OR allowing jeleva to attack unblocked.
and if you feel you dont have as much removal, throw in targeted removal like murder/heros downfall or return to hand cards, anything similar to those effects. counterspells are good for this kinda deck, anything that will lock the board down.

for mana curve, i'm personally a little bitch and try to not go below 38 lands, which, for this deck might be a good idea.

i feel you arent the netdecking type but check out edhrec to get an idea of top cards in a jeleva deck.also check out mtgtop8 and see if there are any jeleva decks on there as well

>jeleva - EDHREC
http://www.edhrec.com/commander/Jeleva,%20Nephalia's%20Scourge/

>mtgtop8 - to lazy/tired to find jeleva
http://mtgtop8.com/format?f=EDH

no hard feelings anon, im an asshole when it comes to decktech, whether im right or wrong about itand most of the time im wrong
>>
>>46516842
>>46516925
No problem at all dude, I'm looking for criticism. Most of my decks tend to flop because I'm not hard enough on myself.

I try not to netdeck, but I'll take a peek at EDHrec
>>
File: 1436912846553.jpg (64 KB, 672x625) Image search: [Google]
1436912846553.jpg
64 KB, 672x625
>Mfw getting Possibility Storm off with Mishra, getting both Darksteel Forge and Mycosynth Lattice off, then Nev Disk.
Oh God, my dick.
>>
File: 1390456408876.gif (2 MB, 236x224) Image search: [Google]
1390456408876.gif
2 MB, 236x224
>This fucking retard with the vampire deck

Is he a child or just a sperg? I pity his playgroup regardless
>>
File: 1430603439408.gif (3 MB, 354x200) Image search: [Google]
1430603439408.gif
3 MB, 354x200
>>46516979
>EDHrec
>netdecking
u wot
>>
>>46517310
Basically with EDHrec I see it as more of suggestions rather than a whole list. I found some cool cards for Jeleva looking at it, but no cohesive list. Whenever I look at decklists I always either get disouraged by the cards they use that I will likely never get my hands on or I end up making my deck extremely close to those specific lists.
>>
File: 1422856570045.jpg (17 KB, 170x236) Image search: [Google]
1422856570045.jpg
17 KB, 170x236
>>46515013
I know that feel man.

>Been out the game several years
>Buddies from college pick it up and want to compete in modern
>Most game time is spent kitchen table multiplayer or people bitching about decks not meant for multiplayer
>They all look at me like an idiot when I suggest EDH

Play groups are pain sometimes anon
>>
>>46513819
Can you abuse Shirei with 'drazi Scions or do they not go into the graveyard?
>>
>>46517651

Tokens count for "dies" triggers but they evaporate the second the hit the graveyard. So, no Shirei doesn't work with the Scion tokens.
>>
>>46517151
>First time playing Daretti
>Kuldotha Forgemaster survives a turn, have Krark-Clan Ironworks on board
>Draw Scrap Mastery, tutor up a Mycosynth Lattice, sac my entire board minus Lattice to the Ironworks then cast Scrap Mastery.
I fucking love artifacts.
>>
>>46513656

Dark Ritual gets you 2 mana for one phase. A Swamp gets you one mana per turn each turn its out, which will easily exceed two turns unless you drop it the turn you win.
>>
>>46513489
Gisela, Kami & Krenko are what I really like so far out of what i've made.

I didn't like the decks I made with Lazav, Lyzolda or Zedruu.

My Azusa deck seemed okay.

I also have a Momir Vig deck. I don't remember if I liked it or not and I haven't even felt like playing it.

I'm looking for something new to work on now.
>>
>>46517835
I don't get it. So everything is in your graveyard cause you sacced everything and then you just... get your artifacts back?
>>
>>46517994
Yes. And my opponents had nothing, except one guy who had a Wurmcoil in his graveyard that got promptly Duplicanted.
>>
>>46518003
>Each player
Oh right, didn't read Scrap Mastery right.
>>
>>46517651

They hit the yard, but cease to exist once they get there because they are a token. When Shirei goes looking for the creature card belonging to the creature he saw die, he finds nothing.
>>
>>46514461

He can use Dark Ritual to fund it, so it's all good.
>>
Struggling with an impasse here: RW Gisela, R Akroma Angel of Fury, or R Diaochan Artful Beauty.

Diaochan isn't her own win condition, so while it sounds fun it won't be good in a meta that's largely defined by players building for generals that regularly top events. Akroma has the advantage of being her own win condition, and is basically mana rocks+double damage+boardwipes. Better as 1v1, but still workable in multiplayer. RW Gisela is probably the best multiplayer deck there and turns any hard-hitting, evasive creature into a win condition. It can probably make better use of Diaochan and Akroma than their own respective builds, but feels like it's the least focused as a result.
>>
File: Da Squad.jpg (697 KB, 2512x2420) Image search: [Google]
Da Squad.jpg
697 KB, 2512x2420
>>46514791
Post Narset please

I'm finding out that the more I play, the more I can't stand black. It's almost to the point were I don't want to build decks with this color anymore. Heck, I'm debating tearing part some of the black decks that I already have. Anyone else have a color they just don't like playing or has fallen out of love with a particular color?
>>
>>46518211
Except for a handful of specific cards, I really don't like playing blue anymore. Feels like I'm always doing the same thing when I do. I've been loving monogreen lately. Just love ramping and dumping shit.
>>
Where can I buy proxies of expensive RL cards from? I want to build Mishra but I'm not buying a nether void
>>
Best EDH thread in ages

>halfway to bump limit in 9 hours
>almost entire thread dedicated to critiquing/dumping on vampfag's crappy tribal deck
>vampfag entirely incapable of taking criticism despite deck being bad

Post more crappy decks, it's fostered discussion better than anything in recent /edhg/ memory
>>
>>46518474
aliexpress. dont buy from stoneman, no matter what the stoneman shills say
>>
>>46514904
You really don't understand that card draw and probability of what you'll draw isn't a lm exact science. It's all random and you'll never get the exact same outcome every time. And going down to five isn't a bad thin. For the perfect hand. And thus far, I've never had to go down to five. In fact, I rarely mulligan as it is. And there is no "on average you'll do this". As again, it's all random and you'll never get the same draws, ever. Also, I've never gotten mana screwed in a game with this deck before. Not even once. And I've played it for about two weeks now, more than twenty games out of the four or five days I've gotten to play it in these two weeks. So, stop acting like you know or even remotely understand card draw in a mono color EDH deck.

And where the fuck do you get turn 11 until dropping them? Your "science" is seriously special class level retardation. Games never last turn 11. And I've won half of the games Imve played with this deck. And I bet that sentence makes you think that all of my group's decks are junk. When the simple fact of the matter is that you just don't understand deck building as much as you think you do, kid. And just because two or three people here don't agree with my deck, doesn't mean everyone else agree's with you.

And Nykthos isn't a bad addition to the deck. That's the first smart thing you've said.
>>
>>46518494
>Calling people kids
We're done here lads.
>>
>>46518540
>calling people lads
I'm not your lad, bloke.

So has anyone here made Sigarda, Bruna, and Gisela EDH decks? I've wanted to since they came out, never actually followed up on Bruna or Gisela.
>>
File: statistic.png (17 KB, 548x456) Image search: [Google]
statistic.png
17 KB, 548x456
>>46518494
>I don't know what probability is
>>
>>46514907
I'm not insulting people for their advice. I'm insulting two people who are constantly arguing without fully knowing what they are talking about. They think one deck's mana base applies to all decks' mana base without looking at the mana curve. Like every single deck plays the exact same way.

And cutting critters is only an option if there are better Vamps to put in or if they are utter chaffa. Which, 30 critters total, including the Commander, isn't a bad amount of critters. Especially for a deck that relies on smashing face with them. Cutting them back is literally hindering the deck. And replacing them with other mono black cards defeats the point of tribal. It really does. I don't need this to be a tournament winning deck. It's just for fun. I'm not going to be spending a grand on this deck to make it the best ever. So, why bother taking out tribal for non-tribal?

And so far, the deck hasn't played badly what so ever. Imve never been frustrated with it yet. And a couple cards have been put on my list to add from others here, as they are generally great suggestions. But, I'm not changing the deck from nothing but Vamps to some vamps and other critters. Not happening.

And I'm not stuck in the "electric chair". I'm not staying "that the deck doesn't work help me". Just looking for some good cards to throw in that I might have over looked. And a couple have been suggested.
>>
>>46513489
I would love to see your Skeleton Ship deck if you have it online. I've always wanted to make a decent deck from that commander? What are its wincons?
>>
>>46512422
I feel this. My average CMC is like 4 right now, I have to drop it to around 3.5 but shit there's a lot of neato fun stuff in this deck
>>
>>46515065
The thing is, I'm not going to be cutting lands for anything. I don't care what comes out that would be perfect for the deck. I'd take out Vedalken Orrery or Chalice of Life if it came down to that. At he moment, it's running the minimum amount of lands to make this deck function properly. Only a Coffers of Nykthos would make it better.
>>
File: 181[1].jpg (68 KB, 312x445) Image search: [Google]
181[1].jpg
68 KB, 312x445
What do you guys think of Animar?

Why does he feel so boring to play with?
>>
>>46515124
I don't use Paris partial mulligans.

>>46515151
True, Dark Rit is a 2-for-1 if they remove a critter I play. But, in early game, I get to take advantage of that critter before it is capable of being removed with the exception of two drop kill cards. That's why I would drop Dark Rit for a Coffers if I had one, but I don't.
>>
Is there a way to cancel out the "until end of turn" clause on a Polymorphist's Jest? I don't think Sundial would work and I want to make everything stay as a Frog on my opponent's board
>>
>>46518733
Boring to play, boring to play against. Though I feel that way about a lot of precons commanders
>>
Because he is, duh
>>
Dangerous Wager worth running? Mini-Wheel for 2 doesn't seem too bad
>>
>>46518569
I own a Bruna aura deck. And run Sovereigns of Lost Alara, Augustin IV, Geist of Saint Traft, Tunnel Vision, and Replenish. Among all the good whiteC blue, colorless auras. It's a pretty good deck.
>>
>>46518569
My first EDH deck was Bruna, she was pretty fun and the quickest I've won a game with her was turn 6. She's pretty much a one-trick pony though. That trick being to mill yourself and swing with her immediately when u get her out. Players will usually target you early game you when they realize you're playing Bruna, or if u play with her more than once and they know your deck. Tunnel Vision, Mirror-Mad Phantasm, Traumatize usually win the game for me. Hall of the Bandit Lord is a nice staple to have to.

http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/one-punch-woman/
>>
>>46519181
I have to agree. Every game I would get double strike + Corrupted Conscience, nuke all lands and kill everybody over 3 turns. I was asked to take it apart after a few weeks of testing it
>>
>>46518879
It's alright, but in EDH you'd generally rather go big. Unless you're reliably running out of cards entirely, I'd go for Winds of Change to mess with the table. If you are finding yourself on 0 cards a lot, Wager is pretty good for mono-red.
>>
File: 9000HoursInMSPaint.png (650 KB, 979x465) Image search: [Google]
9000HoursInMSPaint.png
650 KB, 979x465
I like green.
>>
>>46512482
>keep table politics to a minimum
Aren't table politics kind of important?
>>
>>46519222
The people I play EDH with are mostly Diplomacy players. Our games are a political hell. Fun times.
>>
>>46518211
What are you doing with Marchesa?
Genuinely curious.
>>
>>46519222
Depends on the group. My friends all played A Game of Thrones CCG/LCG before really getting into Magic, and the Thrones card game has politics built into the game, so we learned table politics through that and do the whole "you scratch my back, I scratch yours" thing fairly often. Though I've been to stores where no one does any politicking, so it really varies from player to player.

I think games are better with table politics overall.
>>
File: land e.jpg (25 KB, 226x311) Image search: [Google]
land e.jpg
25 KB, 226x311
>>46518211
My Narset is pretty much what you'd expect from a Narset - small mana rocks for quick tabling, close to a dozen of extra turn/attack phase cards, some strategic counterspells, land destruction, and Omniscience because people don't hate Narset enough as it is.

What I use in my Narset that makes her "special" is Land Equilibrium, which is basically game if I can drop it at the same time I hit Razia's Purification/Cataclysm.
>>
>>46519215
Can I see your Kaseto liet? Want to compare to mine.
>>
>>46519350
I love that card. Run with Mana Vortex and revel in blue MLD (you could also combo Sunder+Wheel and Deal)
>>
>>46515022
This card is crazy and makes for some super fun bargaining
>>
>>46515724
That's all fair. I honestly love all the "pay 3 on damage" dragons, and it is rather hard to choose one. Mostly I'm choosing Darigaaz because often people in my meta drop the Reliquary turn 3, and proceed to draw half of their deck. I'm just here to remove them. Plus, he's in the colors to let me play Ruric Thar!

But yeah, Numot is on the list of considerations, and I've wanted to build Crosis for ages (granted, as Specter tribal, but what ya gonna do).
>>
File: angus.jpg (63 KB, 297x424) Image search: [Google]
angus.jpg
63 KB, 297x424
I'm thinking about making an Angus Mackenzie deck. Any opinions about him?
>>
>>46520458
Angus is the soul of Turbofog. He's much better in a duel than in multiplayer because then you don't need to cover the gap with untap effects.

Cards to consider are

Things that protect Angus
Darksteel Plate
Privileged Position
Avacyn 1.0
Sigarda and/or Tajuru Preserver aren't bad ideas

Things that paralyze opponents
Rule of Law/Arcane Laboratory
Ethersworn Canonist
Gaddock Teeg
Forbid
Freed from the Real (and other untap tech)

Things that cover for Angus if the worst should happen
Constant Mists
Spore Frog
Fricking Spore Flower if you have to.
Generic Fogs

Standard TurboFog Fare
Elixir of Immortality
Wheel of Sun and Moon
Rites of Flourishing
Howling Mine
Dictate of Kruphix
Font of Mythos
Kami of the Crescent Moon
Well of Ideas
Anvil of Bogardan
Maybe Forced Fruition.
>>
File: 1457573918556.gif (1 MB, 406x449) Image search: [Google]
1457573918556.gif
1 MB, 406x449
I need to cut one card, help a brotha out /edhg/

First EDH deck, went for a more thematic than super competitive Zurgo build

Be gentle, it's my first time
>>
>>46520714
also I'm trash that forgot my link

the maybeboard is cards I've been swapping in and out

http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/gotta-go-smash/
>>
File: Image-40.jpg (32 KB, 223x310) Image search: [Google]
Image-40.jpg
32 KB, 223x310
>Resolve rooftop storm,
>Cast Grimgrin, Diregraf Captain, and Gravecrawler for free.
>Sac Gravecrawler to Grimgrin, causing Diregraf Captain to deal 1 damage to your opponent.
>Then recast Gravecrawler from your graveyard for free
>Repeat
So my question is, can I really sac gravecrawler to grimgrin infinite times even though grimgrin is already untapped after the first gravecrawler sac?
>>
>>46520714
>>46520734
Cut Butcher of the Horde

...And reconsider you land count. It's low for an Average CMC of 3.45. Even with the amount of rocks you have.
>>
>>46520906
Yes. You can "untap" and already untapped Grimgrin. Congrats, you found one of the easiest combos for ol' Grinny
>>
>>46520906
I think you can because untapping him isn't in the cost, the only cost is sacrificing something
>>
>>46520734
>Aggravated Assault
I think there's a rule somewhere that says you're not allowed to play this without Sword of Feast and Famine in your deck.

>>46520906
Yes, sacrifice is the cost of the ability, untapping it is merely the result along with the +1/+1 counter.
>>
>>46520908
36 work better? Also just basic lands?
>>
>>46512482
Aye I don't need those. My Oloro always wins in the end after power gamers destroy each other.

>fat fuck's purphoros knocks out 6 of the 8 players
>oh it's just mi
>drain him with sanguine bond
>steal his creature that gives double strike
>swing in with two flying creatures with life link, sanguine bond and double strike.
>tfw quadruple damage pushes his shit in in two turns
>>
>overloaded Cyclonic Rift
>already used FoW, has no hand
>I cast Burnout in response
>reap the salt, proceed to beat his ass

There's something so special about the old color hate cards
>>
File: Pantheon-of-Planeswalkers-1.jpg (4 MB, 5770x3216) Image search: [Google]
Pantheon-of-Planeswalkers-1.jpg
4 MB, 5770x3216
If anyone has the photoshop skills to shoop a shadow of nicol bolas into the mist behind them, I'd use it as a playmat.

And on a related note, what's the best place to get custom playmats? Is oversized better for commander, or does normal size work fine?
>>
>>46520927
>>46520933
>>46520935
Thanks, new to edh and just wanted to make sure I understood this
>>
File: DON'T RATTLE ME BONES.gif (539 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
DON'T RATTLE ME BONES.gif
539 KB, 480x270
>>46518605
It's a bit rough, but the general idea is Proliferate + Lux Cannon/Armageddon Clock/Other creatures/artifacts/lands that get off on counters. I need to do work on the mana base, but I'm not sure as to what to cut

http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/counter-the-bones/
>>
>>46520714
>>46520734
Goblin Assault and Mardu Ascendancy seem very lackluster in here. I see the use with Bedlam but eh.
Cut Oblivion Ring if your group runs a lot of enchantment removal.
Legions Initiative doesn't seem worth it but maybe I'm missing the point in this deck. It is also working against you to exile your tokens.
I don't like Relic Seeker but that's personal taste.
>>
>>46521078
>Liliana, probably the whitest of the female PWs, is ambiguously brownish
>Elspeth but no Venser
Rude. Then again Venser was a terrible excuse for a character while Elspeth at least had some redeeming traits.

It would make something of a decent playmat though
>>
>>46521153
the goblin token generation is more for flavor and free bodies after board wipes, legions initiative let's me flicker zurgo if need be and buffs the tokens up as well
>>
>>46521190
Venser's inside Karn m8
>>
OK /edh/, a request for critique.

http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/lady-evangelas-pillow-fort/

Some of the family, who are pretty smart people but only vaguely understand Magic right now (have played before, but never got gud) want to get started with EDH. So I'm designing decks, based on requests, to loan them for a family EDH night. This is the first one, who wanted blue, black, white, and defensive. New-ish player friendly enough for the pilot? Can stand on a casual table?
>>
>>46521229
Well, to be precise, his spark is. And probably his heart, if Karn hasn't cleaned out the no doubt rotten hunk of meat. The rest of venser was last seen in Mirrodin's core so he's probably been packed into phyrexian spam rations or something.
>>
>>46521253
>13 six drops
wew lad
>>
>>46521275
>The rest of venser was last seen in Mirrodin's core so he's probably been packed into phyrexian spam rations or something
Or he's being compleated so Phyrexians can figure out how to planeswalk.
>>
>>46519222
Waaaaaah, stop teaming up guys! Thats so cheap!
>>
File: 67317_200w.jpg (28 KB, 200x285) Image search: [Google]
67317_200w.jpg
28 KB, 200x285
What is this card? Draw everything you need to win? What do you do about mana?
>>
>>46521253
Post the other deck requests they wanted. Also why not try making a more budget deck? Sure $165 is cheap as far as MTG decks go, but you're planning on building like 3-4 decks. Try limiting yourself to ~$100 per deck
>>
>>46521733
Mind Over Matter, Omniscience
Inner Fire if you're an Izzet spellslinging dick
>>
>>46520999
>Purphoros
>power gamers

This meme that Purph is above t3 needs to end.
>>
>>46512482
I'm surprised they didn't bump infect to 15 or 20

I'm honestly curious on what your meta looks like, not just what commanders they play but also what the typical game is like. Also, that's way too many extra rules, who the fuck is going to remember all that, it's really inconvenient to keep track of. I can't imagine being a new player in the group.

>Everyone gets to play their cards as they choose.
>No card or ability can be activated, nor can any spell be played, nor any ability triggered, more than three times in a turn before turn 8. After turn eight, it can be done up to four times. Players can’t take more than two consecutive turns.
>>
>>46521797
I'm limiting myself to 100/deck AFTER applying the fact that I've got a heck of a collection to dig through. It helps.

>New Player 1: Evangela Pillow Fort. Determined colors and strategy instantly and grabbed Evangela pretty fast when presented with a list of commanders appropriate to WUB Pillow Fort.
>New Player 2: Should contain green and black. May contain red. Wants Voltron/win via commander damage. Looking like Kresh the Bloodbraided but could go Skullbriar
>Experienced Player 1: Intends to run Stonebrow "About what you'd expect".dec midrange.
>Experienced Player 2 (Me): Meaning to balance the board when the New Player lists are finalized. Either Gitrog or something Azorius controlling like Grand Arbiter Goodstuff.
>>
>>46521733
Omniscience is the combo. You can use Mind over Matter or Show and Tell to get omni onto the field at which point victory is trivial. Do it in UG and you can Hypergenesis the Omni out with counters up to protect it and the subsequent ETI... or just City of Solitude to ensure you're not messed with while you combo off.
>>
>>46514248
>I refuse to believe someone is seriously defending Codex Shredder in an EDH deck, much less one with no reason to be milling
While I agree that vampanon is a moron, Codex Shredder actually has a place in EDH. Specifically, for colorless decks that can really use the recursion and don't give a shit about how much mana it costs. The milling doesn't matter, of course, but the recursion aspect is not without its uses. Narrow ones, perhaps, but they exist.
>>
>>46521733
There's a lot of stuff that combos with it, but should you actually hard cast this with no other combo pieces on board, all you need to have in your deck is a lotus petal (or anything similar that drops for 0 and supplies mana) and something that gives you more mana or colored mana, and from there you should have everything you need to just end the game instantly.
>>
>everyone's got an opinion on Codex Shredder
>no one mentions what it's actually useful for
>the OG turn 1 tutor killer
>>
>>46521908
GB Voltron could also use Vaevictis Asmadi or Varolz as a commander. Personally I like Varolz more than Skullbriar, but ymmv.
>>
So, anyone have any ideas for secret tech that would work with New Odric?
>>
>>46522091
Not exactly secrect, but he's nasty with Serra Ascendant.
>>
>>46517454
>that pic
You anon, you're a cool guy. Have you checked out Act III yet? There's a few tracks on YouTube.
>>
>>46522080
Both those were part of the decision process (honestly, I was looking forward to granting the ultra timmy moment of an Asmadi swing) but passed over. I suppose nothing's final until I actually hear back a final answer, but Skullbriar or Kresh is what it's looking like.
>>
>>46514337
This is trolling right? There is no actual way this is real?
>>
>>46520940
36 is a good ballpark with your land count, and feel free to go any mix of basic/nonbasic that you think you need! You can always tweak as you go.
>>
>>46522091
Not so secret tech: Akroma
More Secret: Haunted Cloak, of all things, is a resilient multiple-ability-granting platform
>>
What stays? What goes? What gets swapped?

tappedout.net/mtg-decks/kazuuls-big-red-love-rocket/
>>
>>46521078
Why are you using the worst art?

>Old Rastafarian Tezzeret
>Rapist Sharkan
>Chubby Elspeth
>Crack addict Jace
>Constipated Gideon
>Tard Garruk
>Extra big-lip Koth
>Jersey Shore Liliana
>>
>>46517310
i agree with>>4651733 on this, netdecking is only, in my opinion, if your only trying to win, hence why i also suggested mtgtop8 as well.

remember edhrec uses the decks people post on there as tools to make the decks better, so if everyone has a sol ring in the deck, its going to recommend sol ring be in yours as well. thee signature card section is for the cards that the majority of decks put into it.

>>46518481
i'll post the shittiest shit brew just for you anon
>>
File: image.jpg (95 KB, 620x469) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95 KB, 620x469
What cool tech can I throw in for this bad motherfucker?
>>
>>46522651
>implying those aren't the best versions of all those planeswalkers
>>
>>46522990
Mana Web is Kazuul's best friend.
>>
>>46521883
I'm curios about it too. I was at a Standard FNM a few weeks ago when an EDH night was happening and it seemed 4/5 players were running blue.
>>
>>46523036
Have that and war's toll in the mail, hopefully they arive in time for FNM tomorrow
>>
>>46523121
Maybe use Mine Layer and Steam Vines to screw over the table's land access, add in Total War to help force max commitment (and therefore max ogres)
>>
File: EDH Decks.png (1 MB, 1393x1019) Image search: [Google]
EDH Decks.png
1 MB, 1393x1019
Tell me my taste, /tg/
>>
>>46523325
Gisela: Y U No MLD? Other than that pretty solid.
Sigarda: Sigarda is cancer. Limited Voltron just makes her malignant rather than terminal cancer.
Rakka: Vorthos Stronk. Good for you.
Sharuum: I feel like there might be better choices for artifacts goodstuff rather than combo, but seems fun.
Roon: When you group hug, hug to win. Otherwise seems OK.
Rosheen: Class Act
Mayael is Kill: Good choice.
Kemba is Kill: Yes, learn to hate the one dimensional
Darien is Gift: No comment.

6.5/9 would sit down at table with.
>>
>>46523268
Holy crap mine layer looks amazing, definitely gonna try to find one
>>
>>46523438
I play with a very casual group. They're good with threat assessment, believe me, but MLD is not really liked unless it's some troll deck.

Personally I don't like MLD myself, but if I ever move and enter a cuthroat meta, MLD is going in.

Sigarda's really the choice I like the best for this, allows me to win out of nowhere off of a Replenish. Otherwise I use that white Epic spell to tutor up my high CMC enchantments for beats with Starfeild of Nyx.

Roon is my attempt to play something not ballbustingly crushing. I'm using it for politics practice.
>>
>>46522990
Price of Glory and War's Toll work well with Kazuul
>>
>>46522990
Vicious Shadows and Stalking Vengeance

Obsidian Fireheart and Magnetic Web are gud too. And Mana Web/Winter Orb to make it tough to pay for the Troll Toll
>>
>>46522990
Check out this here shitbrew and see if there's anything you like >>46522370
>>
>>46523569
>Otherwise I use that white Epic spell
Plus points for Enduring Ideal. Do you run Island Sanctuary/Words of Worship so your good stuff doesn't get locked in your hand, or do you have discard outlets (including "I have 8 cards in hand") and something like Wheel of Sun and Moon so you can put it back in your deck for the tutoring?
>>
>>46523988
I never considered the Island Sanc. and Words of Worship! Especially with Wheel. That's cheeky as fuck and I love it!
>>
>>46523438
What, IS your problem with Sigarda? I have never seen someone hate so hard on a Commander before, outside of tier 1s and 2s. Is it because of who she works, the deck style typically used, someone in your playgroup has an obnoxious deck, hate UW waifus, what? Please explain to me, I am genuinely curious.
>>
>>46524157
Guy whom posted the deck here.

People hate Sigard because of how hard to remove she is. She can't be sacrificed, she can't be hit with targeted removal, and G/W has easy ways to make her indestructible. The only way to kill a suited up sigarda is either through Exiling Boardwipes, or spells that choose rather than target.

tl;dr She's durable as fuck and has oneshot capacity
>>
>>46523325
Why are you not running Zirilan for mono-red dragons?
>>
>>46516709
This guy again, updated my list before going to bed last night, replaced some of the more expensive (cmc and $ wise) creatures with a fog bank, sadly axed the Sigil Tracer package (for now), and added a few new cards, namely Commandeer, Worst Fears, Spellweaver Volute, and some more generic removal/counterspells.
>>
File: 1310671996285.jpg (11 KB, 297x275) Image search: [Google]
1310671996285.jpg
11 KB, 297x275
>>46522370
>mfw
What the fuck

I had no idea mono-red could do something like this. I have to build this now.
>>
>>46524236
Because I actually have Rakka Mar, and Zirilian is one dimensional as fuck. Tutor a dragon, smack a bitch with that dragon, repeat. The deck has a variety of approach vectors: I can get a fuckton of dragons out and go wide with Dragon Storm (I run Koth and a few rituals for this), I can get Scourge of Valkas and Dragon Tempest out to throw fire in people's faces. I can go tall by making one dragon (Like Kilnmouth) massive as fuck and beating faces in.

Also Rakka's tokens work as great chump blocker and sac fodder in a pinch.

tl;dr Zirilian is boring as fuck and Rakka is fun.
>>
>>46524493
That actually does sound more interesting. Got a list?
>>
>>46524157
Sigarda bothers me on just about every level. You asked for this.

>Power Creep/Creature Creep
Sigarda is way over the curve, or at least way over any sane curve. The fact that she's not heavily played in constructed is a testament to just how messed up things have become since Shards and Magic 2010 rolled out Mythics and new design philosophies: an evasive 5/5 for a mere 5 mana with two good forms of removal resistance? She's a baby of the Baneslayer era alright, and that's no good.

>Oh, what, you wanted to interact?
Sigarda's abilities are big examples of the "Magic is creatures in combat" cancer. Thrun is probably worse on this score (Counterproof and regen, which gets around modern mass-removal, is a bit stronger than Sacproof), but Sigarda is still a standout in the chain of MaRo and team saying "You know what, answers shouldn't be a thing". You can still Wrath Sigarda off the board, if you get a chance before she has a Darksteel Plate welded to her face, but that's a lot to pay to handle her at her cost. Again, the fact that she's so aggressively priced hurts this: I don't bat an eye at Avacyn making a whole board indestructible, Avacyn doesn't get hardcast t4 with the least ramp.

>That Middle Finger
Much like the original Eldrazi Titans unfairly screwed mill with their not-actually-reanimation-proof shuffleback clause, Sigarda just incidentally fucks things over by granting no sac to a whole board. She'd be marginally more tolerable if it was just her.

>Sigarda Voltron IS fucking annoying
Voltron tends to not lead to great games (with a few exceptions for well-built voltron decks) because it's about as subtle as a brick. Normally, it's about a durable as the window that brick is flying through, but Sigarda is one of the "good" Voltron commanders who starts really resilient and can be made "invincible" fast. Uril and Bruna are worse about this, but don't have ALL her other traits.

>I still haven't forgiven Hexproof
Enough said.
>>
>>46524351
Also added Meletis Charlatan, Charmbreaker Devils, and Notion Thief.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 56

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.