[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Adventurers Guild /tg/ Bloody Spring Cleaving Edition!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: the_tavern-banner.jpg (137 KB, 950x425) Image search: [Google]
the_tavern-banner.jpg
137 KB, 950x425
Gather 'round, all ye hero's both great and small, for I hereby call to order yet another important meeting of the world renowned Adventurers Guild! First up on the list, It seems that over the past couple of weeks, the Adventurers' Guild has received no less than 271 messages both written AND telepathic from both the local populace, and the monsters that live both around and below the city. Something about the stench that wafts through ours doors killing the local plant and wildlife every time they're opened... Now normally I would take these messages and feed them to the Cockatrices that we keep captive beneath the guild, but seeing as how I awoke this morning to the sounds of two different goblin tribes fighting each other over the refuse in my room and here in the main hall, I get the feeling it might be time to do some good ol' fashioned Spring Cleaving! So get geared up boys and girls, because I hereby proclaim today to be the first annual guild Spring Cleaving Day!

Also, I will be granting an extra special prize to whomever finds and cleaves the goblins that have been stealing my socks while I sleep!

Welcome to the Adventurers' Guild. Pick a name and join in! Conflicts are resolved with d20s when needed, or with playing it out.
>>
File: Marth Wyvern.jpg (177 KB, 620x877) Image search: [Google]
Marth Wyvern.jpg
177 KB, 620x877
Good gods! It's about time somebody other than me started to notice the smell! It's bad enough trying to breath in here with the deathly smell that wafts up from the loin clothes of most of our local barbarians, let alone everything else in here!
>>
>>46486452
By the way. Does anybody know how all these Goblins are keeping fed? I think it might be the all the fungus growing in the on the floor in the bathroom, but I was under the impression those were poisonous?
>>
Also, I just want this to be pointed out, but this WHOLE THING could have been avoided if we'd simply CLEANED THE DAMN PLACE UP MONTHS AGO!!!
>>
File: 200px-Wesnothlich.png (46 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
200px-Wesnothlich.png
46 KB, 200x200
>>46486345
God damn Goblins keep squatting in places where squatters are not allowed! At least Adventurers learn sometimes!
>>
>>46487101
Don't we keep you locked up in the sub-basement?
>>
>>46487249
I broke out again. You guys suck at keeping the sub-basement as a dungeon level.
>>
>>46487280
Gods Dammit! Everytime! Who let you out this time?!
>>
>>46487340
There isn't really a lock on the door, I just walked out.
>>
>>46487362
This is what happens when Nyle's doesn't want to pay for a proper locksmith...

Well if you're going to stay then you can help us with spring cleaving
>>
>>46487468
As long I get to play Everyone is John with one of the goblins.
>>
>>46487615
I don't know what that is but fine. As long as there isn't any sign of goblin tribes living on the third floor.
>>
>>46487655
Fair enough, It's where I take possession of a goblin and make him do absolutely outrageous things right in front of his group. It's despicably fun.
>>
>>46487697
I'll... Take your word for it.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.