[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a site where I could learn about MtG lore? I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: got_s01ep10_khaldrogo.jpg (40 KB, 394x590) Image search: [Google]
got_s01ep10_khaldrogo.jpg
40 KB, 394x590
Is there a site where I could learn about MtG lore? I'm planning on making a campaign setting out of most planes, only own the Kamigawa and Time Spiral books for now.
>>
>>46463273
Seconding this, I think the MtG lore is really interesting and I read all the threads, but I still feel like I'm missing something
>>
>>46463273
I use http://mtgsalvation.gamepedia.com/Main_Page
>>
>>46463332
MTG salvation doesn't have the narrative aspect one needs as inspiration to make a campaign

also bumping for severe interest
>>
what happened to the MTG lore threads? I stopped coming here for a couple of months and now that I'm back they are nowhere to be seen
>>
>>46463273
All you need to know is Dominaria.

>>46463782
The last plain was boring. The current plain is lore rape.
>>
>>46464932
well, it's true that the stories haven't been so good in recent blocks, but I didn't think that would kill the threads, they were fun, was it decided by everyone or it just happened?

the snowflake thing was a little out of control now that I remember, but it was not really harmful
>>
>>46463782
They still happen on Wednesdays, as they had been before. The other threads were...basically just snowflake threads with occasional bits of lore in them as people came in and asked.
We make them whenever the main site puts up the newest Uncharted Realms/Official Magic Fiction/Magic Story/whatever they change the name to next.
>>
>>46465628
oh I see, I'll be around for those then, thanks

and yes, the snowflake thingy.... not really a fan
>>
>>46464932
>The current plain is lore rape.
They justify the werewolves and other shit coming back as Avacyn's magic weakening after she got mindfucked.
>>
>>46465653
The snowflakes don't happen anymore, other than people going DO YOU REMEMBER WHEN WE DID 'EM every so often, no worries.
>>46464932
Absolutely nothing about Shadows is lore rape so far, honestly. Everything lorerapey happened in Battle for Zendikar.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.