[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know why the Imperium doesn't clone soldiers, but why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: Average space marine.jpg (104 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
Average space marine.jpg
104 KB, 630x420
I know why the Imperium doesn't clone soldiers, but why don't Chaos, Eldar, and Tau?
>>
>>46457700
>Chaos
Either don't have the technology or it's not cost effective.
>Eldar
For Eldar presence of Blanks is even worse than for humans.
>Tau
They might on small scale.
>>
File: KriegGren.jpg (171 KB, 535x933) Image search: [Google]
KriegGren.jpg
171 KB, 535x933
>>46457700
>I know why the Imperium doesn't clone soldiers...
>Chaos's Fabius Bile

They do?
>>
>>46457700

Tau have an eugenic program. They follow a strict government-enforced breeding program with genetic engineering and other improvements.

Clones are mere copies, they still have the same DNA. They are not improvements and are vulnerable to Bioweapons specifically designed to attack people with similar DNA.
>>
>>46457700

Cloning is not creepy enough for Chaos Marines. They would rather have rape factories and daemon surrogates.
>>
>>46457861
Yeah, if only they did battle in sealed armor.
>>
>>46457808
Kriegers aren't clones. They just harvest all the eggs from female humans when they're born, artificially inseminate the eggs and place them in the Iron Wombs to grow into more Kriegers. No cloning involved.

The women are given the exact same training and hormone treatments as the men. All Krieger regiments are mixed-sex, you just can't tell the difference.
>>
>>46458056
bioweapons rarely exist on battlefields. They're infections, not microscopic tyranids.
Unless they live and work in sealed bubblesuits for literally their entire lives from birth to death, they could be infected by mega-spacepox if someone released it onto their planet.
>>
>>46458115
>Kriegers aren't clones.

Not really certain on that. It's hinted at that the Krieger birthing process is shrouded in secrecy and kept that way by the Imperium. It's not really known how they reproduce, but it's known that it's considered to be pretty dark even by the Imperiums standards.

>The women are given the exact same training and hormone treatments as the men.

Not quite. There are references to the fact that many Krieg females are used in raising children, and there aren't any known instances of female Death Korpsmen (though that doesn't mean they don't exist) and Commissars who serve with them haven't noticed them.

At least according to the Death Korps novels/short stories.
>>
>>46458115
>All Krieger regiments are mixed-sex, you just can't tell the difference
>By order of the High Lords of Terra, Krieg's sole purpose is to produce new regiments, and its tithes are the maximum possible for the planet's population, supplying over fifty million men per year
>>
>>46457700
Making more cultists is as easy as making a psycher force summon a deamon anywhere populated.
Eldar are too emo elven for that.
Tau have no clue how.
>>
>>46457700
The problem for Eldar isn't really population. As we know, they're really damn good at sex when they set their mind to it. And we hope they never do so again.

The problem is that they need soulstones, a rare resource, and not exactly renewable.
>>
>>46457700

Different chaos factions make clones. Particularly fabius bile. Motherfucker cloned horus.
>>
>>46457700
Cloning is where most CSMs come from and that's why nobody ducks with Fabulous Bile
>>
Fabius Bile was cloning the traitor Primarchs at one point. Even succeeded in creating Horus until Abaddon rekt him
>>
Isnt cloning the Emperor one of Fabius Bile's pet projects?
>>
>>46459382

I think it might be a "politically" smart move for GW to confirm female Death Korpsmen, as well as reupping the Sisters of Battle codex. Two bones, and maybe people will stop fucking bitching about MUH FEMINIST SPEESSS MAHRINES

(Also I think female death korpsmen would be fucking badass)
>>
File: EIEIO.jpg (106 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
EIEIO.jpg
106 KB, 250x250
>>46467876
>"politically" smart

Fuck off.

There are 17 factions in 40k and only one is canonically "boys-only" - based on their original (e.g. - pre-warrior/monk) double-Y convict fluff. Also, feminazis bitch because they're bitches, not because censorship and fascism stop being wrong when bullies call it 'manners.'
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.