[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Your next game is coming up soon, why haven't you prepared yet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: Study dragon.jpg (85 KB, 600x827) Image search: [Google]
Study dragon.jpg
85 KB, 600x827
Your next game is coming up soon, why haven't you prepared yet?
>>
>>46443604
'Cause I left my group, unless they are doing a certain campaign I want to finish off.
>>
cause I'm a cunt, and I just freestyle almost everything
>>
>>46443604
Because one of my two players is being That Player and I'm having a tough time figuring out why they aren't fired/imprisoned/killed.
>>
>>46443604
Because I'm currently finishing this current game
>>
>>46443712
>currently
Put down the smartphone and pay attention, that's disrespectful.
>>
Because i'm too busy dawwing over your cute lil dragon!
>>
>>46443604
Procrastination will be the end of me. Not now though, maybe later.
>>
>>46443604
No plan survives contact with the players, so why should I spend a lot of time preparing for something that's mostly innovation?
>>
>>46443741
You know what I meant.

I am not playing AT this moment. But we're wrapping up a campaign I'm running in my group, which is why I'm not preparing for next, because we're not done with this campaign.
>>
>>46443604
>tfw no group
>>
>>46443604
Shit, I'm the only one in my group who is close to prepared, and I can't prepare any more until my GM does the remaining 90% of the world building.
>>
>>46443604
memes and traps

memes and traps, brother.
>>
File: credit-report-freaking-out.jpg (41 KB, 1360x872) Image search: [Google]
credit-report-freaking-out.jpg
41 KB, 1360x872
>>46443604
HOW THE FUCK DID YOU GET INTO MY HOUSE?

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU?

HOW ARE YOU FUCKING TALKING?
>>
File: 1419191873136.gif (2 MB, 366x354) Image search: [Google]
1419191873136.gif
2 MB, 366x354
>>46443604
Joke's on you, I don't have a game!
>>
>>46443604
It is? Wow, I haven't applied to a game group in months! Maybe I'll give it another shot!
>>
>>46443604
'cause I'm not the GM so it's not my job.
>>
>>46443604
I have all day tomorrow to prepare, and all they're going to be doing is traveling from one town to another.
>>
It's our first time playing, except one guy who's played like once before. No one really knows how to act (or do anything in combat other than roll attack and hit) but we're still having fun and learning. But I just don't know what to do, really.
>>
Because I got distracted making a spreadsheet generator for Crazy Hassan's Exotic Emporium, full of mostly junk but maybe some actually useful things, if you're creative enough.

But the players will probably go there in the next session or two, so it sort of counts as prep?
>>
>>46443604

I'm just going to steal it from an old issue of Dungeon magazine, because I'm lazy and the players don't know any better.
>>
>>46443604
Because I'm a spontaneous caster, duh.
>>
>>46443604
Because I've been trying to get my players to learn the system.
It's like pulling teeth.

>sorry anon cant do it today I left town
>fuck
>>
>>46443604
Wait.
Playing the Fallout isn't considered preparing?

...fuck
>>
>>46444835
;)
I love being helpful.
>>
>>46444853
>;)
>le memes
>Reddit tier
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>46444878
>trying to teach normies
>calling me Reddit
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.