[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Here advanturers, try some penis grape. >Oh its just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 20160404_001240.jpg (4 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20160404_001240.jpg
4 MB, 5312x2988
>Here advanturers, try some penis grape.

>Oh its just a funny name we give to these because of their length, they taste just like normal grapes. Why don't you try some.
>>
File: paladin.jpg (12 KB, 346x210) Image search: [Google]
paladin.jpg
12 KB, 346x210
>>46433947
I cast Detect Evil.
>>
>>46433947
well... alright. But uhh... If you consent then how is it rape?
>>
>>46434020
You detect the evil in yourself.
You fall down a trap door
>>
>>46433947
Can I roll to enchant first?
>>
>>46433947
You know, I have never once considered that they look like dicks.

Until now. Thanks, OP.
>>
>>46433947
>That pic
Oh look, OP's food
>>
File: Look It's a FUUUUAAAAA.gif (799 KB, 200x189) Image search: [Google]
Look It's a FUUUUAAAAA.gif
799 KB, 200x189
>Here adventurers, try some dog wine.

>Oh, it's wine we make by fermenting dog milk. Why don't you try some.
>>
>>46434707
How would you milk a dog? I mean I've heard of wine made from horse milk before.
>>
>>46434718
It's apparently very sweet.
>>
Speaking about strange food...
In my setting, all non-human playable races are weaker ancestors of the human race, and each one represents an aspect of human nature. You've got the orcs which represent human brutality, elves which represent refinement, etc. When a human consumes an individual of one of these races they get better in that stat, and for that the weaker races live in fear of humans because they're the apex predators distilled from the alchemical union of all ancestor races.

It's pretty much Cannibalism: The Game.
>>
>>46434841
That sounds super edgy

But also fantastic, I'd play it.
Buffet the Ork Slayer
>>
>>46435042
I mean yeah it's edgy if you overplay it and/or make it into something similar to a certain anime about eating people but that's what I was avoiding when I created the setting.

And yes, you're supposed to cook the elves before you eat them
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.