[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm doing a game soon where the party comes across a sacrifice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 528x528) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 528x528
I'm doing a game soon where the party comes across a sacrifice for a chaos god, and one of the guys I ran it across said that baby sacrifices 'have been done before' and weren't really chaotic. So now I'm conflicted between
>babies sacrifices for their potential energy
>virgins given berserker drugs and made to kill each other with weapons strapped to their limbs
>sheriff sacrificed as symbolic killing of law/order
Any thoughts? How do you usually do sacrifices? Should I worry more about originality or doing it wel?
>>
>>46415214
>asking /tg/ for help
never gonna make it
>>
>>46415214
How about mothers given berserker drugs made to kill each other using their babies as weapons?
>>
>>46415214
>sheriff sacrificed as symbolic killing of law/order
This one's the best
The others are really edgy and over-done
>>
>>46415268
Nonono, Mothers given berserker drugs and then their babies are told to kill their mothers.
>>
>>46415214
>Should I worry more about originality
No, you shouldn't. Being a bit cliched is completely okay. Stealing good ideas from elsewhere is even better.

That said, if you want to do chaotic, how about there is no regulated sacrificing going on at all?
Let's say there is a tea party and cultists "encourage" villagers from the surrounding area to participate. Some are drugged, some are not. Some of the cakes are drugged, some are not. Some foods are made from human feces, some are perfectly fine. Sometimes somebody (a villager or a cultist) might completely lose their minds and start singing loudly and badly with their eyes rolled back and eventually falling over unconscious because they forgot to breathe.Sometimes somebody might go crazy and start stabbing people with a knife.
But whatever happens, nobody is allowed to show fear, because everybody is supposed to embrace chaos. If somebody is spotting not smiling happily they are immediately pulled onto the table and people start cutting him up, partly to punish him, partly to eat him. And the blood that drips from the table is the sacrifice to your God, along with all the merry laughter, which He enjoys just as much.
>>
>>46415317
I wasn't really going for edgy, that just seemed like a natural progression from virgin sacrifice. But thanks, I think I'll go with the sheriff.
>>
>>46415407
I think you should save that one for your own game, it doesn't really fit mine. It's a good idea though, I'll give you that.
>>
>>46415214
Is it a 'Chaos' god, as opposed to a Lawful Good or Neutral Evil deity, or a 'Chaos God', as in Khorne, Tzeentch, etc? There's an important distinction and it really determines what kind of answer you should get.
>>
>>46415623
It is a chaotic evil god that has planted its essence into lawbreakers and evil doers and has influenced them to summon it in order to eat and destroy everything.
So, Chaotic, not Chaos, I guess.
>>
>>46415214
>>46415317
A sheriff, or even better a judge.
>>
File: Yare.jpg (96 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
Yare.jpg
96 KB, 250x250
>>46415937
>god wants to destroy the universe
>but needs the help of petty criminals
>and forgets that it's where he lives too

I do hope OP is just a low-grade troll. I really do.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.