[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mythical Fantasty RPG
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: myfarog-cover-600x837.jpg (107 KB, 600x837) Image search: [Google]
myfarog-cover-600x837.jpg
107 KB, 600x837
AKA: MYFAROG
Has anyone played?
Any outside opinions?
It seems to bear an unrivaled cultural uniqueness to it, which interests me greatly since I just adore European culture and history.
I've only played table top RPGs a couple times, but I really enjoyed them even though the themes were not my taste.
Is there a general opinion regarding this game here? Has anyone ever heard of it?
I'm very interested in it, I just bought a copy of the playbook online.
>>
File: papyrus.jpg (874 KB, 879x6380) Image search: [Google]
papyrus.jpg
874 KB, 879x6380
>papyrus
>>
>>46413365
I'd like to play it, but I can't afford it and I don't have any friends to play with.
>>
>>46413412
>tfw your game is such shit you have to shill it as obnoxiously as possible on a Laotian fingerpuppet bulletin board
fukken lol

>>46413613
>I have no money and no friends
one of the masterrace right here
>>
It's awful, and you really need to stop making this same thread over and over again.

It's an amateur work, with the only interesting part being how ridiculous the writer would have to be to think that there's any merit in trying to publish their D&D-heartbreaker. They would legitimately have to be retarded.
Not "ha ha retarded", but "you need to wear a helmet" retarded.
>>
>>46413648
It's not my fault I have crippling depression and social anxiety. It doesn't help me my parents can't find me a job.
>Live in Eastern Block
>Don't have family in high places to set you up a job
>>
File: 1451381560183.jpg (667 KB, 2445x1392) Image search: [Google]
1451381560183.jpg
667 KB, 2445x1392
>>46413691
>>
>>46413691
This is the way Demiurge is telling you to kill yourself.
>>
>>46413747
Don't worry, I probably will soon.
>>
>>46413365
I might buy and read the books

I'm a big varg fan
>>
>>46413412
>>46413648
>>46413673
Well it appears as though there's a negative opinion present, there's juyst not much substance to the criticisms you're posting.
I'm looking at the pdf charts and I'm seeing a lot of historically relative features that are culturally European from a pre-Christian/pre-Middle Eastern time period.
Just saying, I'm into all of that sort of stuff.
It makes sense that not all people enjoy it, not all people are interested in European history.
Not a big deal, some gamers are obsessed with zombies, and some are obsessed with WW2. I'm not selling this game, I only just bought the booklet, without even having it yet, I know little about it, I'm just trying to relate with other people who care about this intrinsically European themed RPG, even if it means to criticize it heavily, but on a mature and informed level.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.