[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sibella Quest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 49
File: Sibella Daughter of Dracula.png (1 MB, 1535x1744) Image search: [Google]
Sibella Daughter of Dracula.png
1 MB, 1535x1744
Back at last! The continuing adventures of an anon and his vampire waifu on the other side of a computer screen.

https://twitter.com/QuestGuy1

Ghoul Quests Archive: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B32Wff8dg015OVpoTDdfemVGcVE

Another day, another strange situation straight out of a video game. Or rather straight IN a video game...

The Cat's Sprite Form dangles a finger over our perfectly square body. "Oh my..." She muses curiously. "Which side do you talk out of?" She says poking at our sides.

We honestly don't know.

"Hey cut it out. I'm sensitive about my angles." We joke. "You don't know how hard I have to work to keep this svelte quadrilateral shape!"

"Pretty confident for a little pixel that was just a duck-dragon's lunch." She says with a wry grin spreading over her ebony face. The light of the digital world glows strangely on the edged lines of face. Its a very flat and very angular face like a model form a 90's video game.

Her smirk broadens to a wide, sharp-tooth filled smile. Her teeth are perfect and sharp like steel knives. "I swear. You're like some sort of stupid kitten that keeps falling down and tripping over itself and yet still thinks it can hunt on its own, you know that?"

We're going to have to school her in a VR fight later. For the sake of our pride.

"Well there's the door." The Cat motions again to a glowing pixel a few yards off. "Run back to your bird. She's worried about you. I have prey to hunt."

SAY/DO?

DO WE STAY OR DO WE PUNCH OUT?
>>
>>46392324
Stay, no way are we letting this guy go.
>>
>>46392324
stay, we have to hunt rogue vampires even when they are INSIDE a computer.
>>
>>46392324
Stay, it's our job after all.
Welcome back, Margarita.
>>
>>46392324
Might as well stay.
>>
>>46392324
>Punch Out

We have things to do!
>>
>>46392465
>>46392458
>>46392446
>>46392377
>Stay

We got a computer to debug.

"No can do The Cat. I don't like leaving games unfinished any more than you like leaving a hunt unfinished."

The pixel begins to shrink and dim. The window to our body outside is shrinking.

"You sure?" She says raising a pointy eyebrow. "I'm not used to hunting in a pack. Don't expect me to watch your back."

"That's cool." We reply. "I got enough skill to protect the both of our tails."

We watch the light fade. Danger is once again cutting off any chance of escape.

And once again we watch safety and light go its own way from us. In a few bleeps and bloops of our 8-bit heart the pixel is gone.

"Well. No backing out now." The Cat says unfurling a handful of claws. "You're in it now."

With a quick swipe of her claws she tears away a chunk of digital world leaving a jagged black void in front of her. "Here. I cut a short cut." She points onward, flicking a piece of data from her claw. "Level 2".

"Hold on." We say. "We need to get our bearings. We're in a...vampiric VALIS."

Oh the sentences you'e found yourself saying lately...

"They're extremely powerful but their negentropic auras cause them to incorporate surrounding intellects into a schema. I think that's why you and I aren't dead yet. We know VR and video games, and so does the VALIS. He seems obsessed with old games. His rules are his weakness. Its the same for all VALIS. Now I think that we..."

The Cat yawns.

"I know what a VALIS is. You worship one, right?"

"....Noooo. God is a not a god. Capital letters matter." We reply. It figures cats would be atheists. You wonder how The Cat will get along with Benny?

"But that's neither here nor there. We got to come up for a strategy!"

"I TOLD you. I know what a VALIS is. I even killed one before."

"Yeah. You killed a god." We reply skeptically. "Was it a bird?"

"As a matter of fact it wassss." The Cat purrs with pleasureful pride. Her whiskers twitch like stiff wires.

-c
>>
>>46392770
You know, I just realized that this whole April Fool's Day joke is essentially making Quests run on an "Honour System" because not even trips are here.
>>
>>46392770
"Look. Do you think I would have just jumped into a VALIS's negentropic field just as I am? For YOU? I'm a Cyber Armor Technomorph. I'm worth hundreds of humans and thousands of vampire hunters." She says with a teasing flash of her seemingly painted on blue eyes.

"No. We figured out this guy is just a vampire. And soon a dead vampire."

"But that's not possible.' We say. "I know vampires. He may have started as a vampire but he's way, way, way more than that now."

"Oh? And why can't he just be a vampire? Angry that he got the best of you?"

"No."

"Can't understand how he's all data and electricity."

"I fought a vampire that could turn his blood to ice last Christmas, and a vampire that could turn his blood into plants yesterday. And that's not even the weird stuff I've seen. Vampire blood grounds ectoplasm in nature. Spirit bound to blood and all that. I buy a vampire with data-blood. But I don't buy that he isn't a VALIS."

"And what makes you say that?" The Cat asks playfully.

"Because he broke my connection with Abdiel. That's not physically possible. You have to be write in your own rules of reality to get that to happen."

The Cat...laughs. Her voice crackling with static.

-cont

>>46392812
I promise there won't be any shenanigans today. Honestly. You can trust me.
>>
Holy crap we actually get Sibella Quest!
So this is when we'll meet Sibella again, right?
Oh, and when's the date?
>>
Ok is the thread looking weird to anyone else or is it just me?
>>
>>46393039
...Ah, right, it's April the 1st.
>>
>>46393039
Guess what day it is today for some people
>>
>>46393003
Can we ask who the one they brought in for interrogation was?
Would be nice to know Sibella is there.
>>
When we get out of here, I want to hug Sibella.
Can we do that?
>>
>>46393068
Yeah I noticed.
>>
So I've got an idea for a familiar, that I'd like to suggest for Benny.
Namely, something to eat explosions and dangerous effects from it.
Specifically, I want something that means Benny can't be hurt by his own explosions.

Some sort of armored suit for him?
>>
Will we have a chance to retreat during every level we beat?
>>
Are you feeling better now QG?
>>
>>46393003

"Oh come on. You can't explain it, so you default to "a god must have done it". I mean I know Christians do that a lot, but you're supposed to be a hunter. Your intuition should be sharper than this!"

We really, really really do need to punk her. Like, flawless victory plus babality punk her.

"Come on. She's just a bird ghost."

"She's an angel."

"Same thing. Doesn't your girlfriend separate and do things with demons?"

"Demons aren't..." If we had a forehead we'd be pinching it in frustration. "Okay. Look. Demons are products of the mind. They're mental energy. Ectoplasm, not Ectoplasma. Abby isn't like that. She's a soul, and she's been entwined with my own ever sense I was a kid."

"Oh feh." The Cat rolls her head, already bored of the conversation. "This is going to develop into one of those stupid "name and define this phenomena" games. I hate those games, especially when I could be hunting instead. Bring it up with BF. He likes stupid things like that. If a vampire can affect spirit its conceivable he can affect soul. Big bird, just get bigger claws."

"Vampires can't affect the soul. There's never been one that could." We lecture to her.

And then we remember.

Sibella said she could hypnotize Abby.She said she could bend her to her will.

You thought that was just her being angry and low on blood....

...What if she was telling the truth...

-cont

>>46393014
Yes. We're seeing Sibella again this thread. Albeit it'll be through a window, but it'll be nice to see and talk to her again. You know how in Mega Man Legends Roll was a constant voice in the player's ear giving him directions and help? Think that.

The date is still on for the next day. Given how things play it we could conceivably run a double date tonight with Benny and Char.

>>46393039
Its the vampire. He doesn't want us to win.
>>
>>46393222
>"Same thing. Doesn't your girlfriend separate and do things with demons?"
...Abby isn't our girlfriend, Cat.
>>
>>46393243
That remains to be seen.
>>
>>46393222
I wonder if The Cat would be so smug when face to face(s) with Michael.
>>
>>46393252
There shouldn't be any assumptions in that direciton, is what I'm saying.
>>
>>46393254
Cats are always smug.
>>
>>46393222
>The date is still on for the next day. Given how things play it we could conceivably run a double date tonight with Benny and Char.
I'd honestly prefer solo date.
The whole thing should be all about us and Sibella.
No distractions.
>>
>>46393222
Fuck. The fourth isn't enough to protect us.
>>
>>46393276
Except when they run up trees escaping from something.
>>
>>46393278
I'm in agreement with this guy, plus if sibella's the romantic we think she is, then double dates aren't really her style
>>
>>46393283
The fourth wall. derp.
>>
Rolled 10 (1d20)

>>46393076

"Okay nevermind." We say with quick wave of our nonexisitant hands. "Just...give me a sit rep on what's happening outside."

"Well, your bird is freaking out. Squaking. Crying. Typical bird behavior. She got better once your girlfriend showed up and comforted her."

Wait. Sibella's here?

"Sibella's here?"

"Yeah. The cops thought she was the one that drained the stiff out there in meatspace."

Oh shit. She was the one they were interrogating? Sibella, what are you doing!

"But obviously they don't think she did it now. She's trying to do some sort of magic-tech alchemy thing to make an audio visual connection to us. Not sure when she'll finally break through. Mixing magic and technology is sort of like mixing old and new batteries. Not smart in my opinion."

(It'll be ready after the next stage)

-cont

By the way, sorry it's just been a text dump so far! I promise the game part of the game will start soon!

>>46393091
You won't have a choice. She'll hug us.
>>
>>46393295
We know she's super-romantic, which is why I want the date to go as well as possible.
And, well, this is the first date.
>>
>>46393313
>Sibella going for the hug first
Fuck yes, that's why she's my favorite.
>>
You know, I wonder if Belial would be interested in getting into gaming?
Not this in particular, but just gaming in general.
If she's gonna hang out with us, it only seems fair she gets to have fun as well.
...Also I might or might not want to be able to tell Benny he got his ass kicked by someone who is older than gaming itself just to see him sulk and then get Char to comfort him.
>>
How many levels was this, again?
>>
>>46393450
5 if I recall correctly.
>>
At least we know exactly which castle our princess is in...
>>
>>46393500
...If Halloween comes up, what're the odds we could convince Sibella to dress up as Princess Peach?
>>
>>46393135
So you're saying you want to give Benny A Guyver? Because we can totally do that and make it awesome.

>>46393154
No. This is Thunderdome time. Us and the Cat against an Atari Marathon.

In case things go full FUBAR good things might happen to help us however...

>>46393191
I finally finished all the research I need for my report on the Texarkanna Moonlight Murders. Just having all that done makes me feel a ton better.

>>46393243
She was talking about Sibella and her ability to Mega Man demons.

>>46393254
She cannot -not- be smug. It is apart of her nature.

Although if you want to try something cute and fun She's deathly afraid of dogs

>>46393365
Speaking of Belial...

"Now what I don't get Mr. A Square, is how come you aren't dead." The Cat says.

That's actually a very good question. Why aren't we dead? When this was a vampire VALIS we were talking about we thought we were just incorporated into a relative position of power inside his negentropic field because of our similar knowledge of old video games. But if this was just a guy that forcibly connected our brain to a computer through electricity-blood, but all rights we should be toast.

What's keeping us together?

"If I understand your connection with your pet bird you use her sort of like how the Impossible College guys use "subtle bodies". You know, okhema. Astral bodies...." The Cat smirks as she pours out her knowledge. "Neoplatonic Spirit...Thought-Forms...Imaginary Friend..."

"Just what's your point?"

"Well you don't have her, and you've never developed your own ectoplasm friend independently of her symbiosis. So my guess is that something is giving you a buffer. Looks like you're guardian angel just lost her job to someone!"

But who could give us a twin body to buffer us from having the electricity ripped from our....

....oh. Twin body.

-cont

>>46393450
We cleared level one. Boss is on level five.
>>
>>46393557
>She was talking about Sibella and her ability to Mega Man demons.
Oooh, ok, that makes more sense.
>>
>>46393557
>Guyver Benny
Yes.
Yes I do.
>>
>>46393557
Wow, uh.
Belial's pretty awesome.
Really need to get started on that car building thing.
>>
>>46393557
The cat sniff us with her single polygon of a nose. "...You smell like dead birds."

Belial. You think Belial just saved your life.

That would make two stuck up women you owe now. Three depending on how you count it.

You still feel a connection to her. Even here.

If you like, you could try contacting her. The experience might be pretty damn weird.

On one hand, you're still glitching. If Belial is creating your Atari-Body you might want to tell them about it. But on the other hand contacting her might make it worse. Assume that she's using all her concentration to manage this body for us.

It's a tough decision.

(At long last, a choice!)

CONTACT BELIAL

OR GO TO LEVEL 2
>>
>>46393629
>Contact Belial
Lets go see the girls.
>>
So... it'd be a bad idea to try and summon Belial, then?
Because if so, might've not been such a good idea to continue on with this...

>>46393629
So, do we wanna talk or head down?
>>
>>46393655
I'm afraid I can't say whether it'll be a good or bad idea...
>>
>>46393629
Let's just move on.
>>
If she's two people, doesn't that mean one would focus on that while the other could talk?
Or have I misunderstood how this works?
>>
>>46393629
lets dive deeper, so as to not mess anything up further
>>
>>46393733
She could do that. But what if they were both focusing on our Atari-Body?
>>
>>46393733
Depends how much concentration is required I would think.

>>46393629
Let's move to round two. We'll make sure to thank Belial next time we talk to her.
>>
>>46393761
Err, sorry, are you QG playing devil's advocate or another player?
>>
>>46393802
Its a-me, Quest Guy.
>>
Could we, like, THINK "thank you" and that'd be something at least?
>>
>>46393846
Right, sorry, hard to keep track in this situation.
>>
Rolled 18 (1d20)

>>46393771
>>46393743
>>46393684
>Move on

>>46393918
It's the vampire. He's trying to cause confusion.

>>46393902
We focus for a moment and mentally thank Belial for saving our bacon. We promise that the car is going to be the raddest thing.
"Well, can we GO now?" The Cat's tube-like tail flicks toward the void she ripped open. "The electron trail heads that way."

"Go ahead an dive through. I thought you told me that you weren't going to watch my back?" We say.

"Feh!" She spits like a microphone being blown into. "I said don't EXPECT me to watch your back. Not that I WON'T. Do you have any idea how bad I'll look if I let someone as helpless as you die on my watch? The A in my name stands for Armor you idiot. I'm a protector as well as a hunter."

We smile at the very heart of our pixel-self. We got two (or three) crazy ladies on our side. This vampire has nothing.

Sibyl flaps over and perches on one of our sides, immobilizing us.

Quickly realizing what she' done she lets go and hovers a little ways from us, ready to serve and help.

Your first Belial-made familiar is...adequate. She's certainly cute for an 8-bit manifestation of our crush.

She beeps in anticipation of the fight on the other side of the void.

CHOOSE ORDER OF GOING THROUGH THE VOID INTO LEVEL 2, OR DOES EVERYONE GO IN AT ONCE?
>>
>>46394133
NEW POSITIVE GLITCH

COLOR CHANGE: We can now change the color of our square body. The change has to be one solid, consistent color however. No designs and no mixing.
>>
>>46393629
>But on the other hand contacting her might make it worse. Assume that she's using all her concentration to manage this body for us.
Should we really?
I mean, she's fucking Belial. I think she can manage. Voting to contact her.
>>
Rolled 17 (1d20)

Quest guy, you are back!
Doing better i hope
>>
>>46394133
We should go first, gotta show this cat who the real hunter is.
>>
>>46394189
We should do this plus change our color to yellow and develop an annoying laughter
https://youtu.be/ifGpkKXWtGk
>>
>>46394166
...Can we, say, change the color to be the same as the background?
So as to sneak past enemies and such?
>>
>>46394245
Yep! Its a rather advantageous trait to have in an Atari world.
>>
>>46394225
Hell naw, we should go rainbow ghost blitz.
>>
>>46394266
We can't combine colors
>>
File: like this.png (16 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
like this.png
16 KB, 2000x2000
>>46394166
Blue because blue never steers us wrong.
>>
>>46394263
Alrighty then, I vote that from now on we always have our color matching the background for this level at least.
If enemies can't see you, you win.
>>
File: Shiggy.png (47 KB, 771x742) Image search: [Google]
Shiggy.png
47 KB, 771x742
I feel like I should really catch up before participating in these threads.
>>
>>46394305
Don't you mean light blue?
>>
File: 13.png (80 KB, 363x397) Image search: [Google]
13.png
80 KB, 363x397
>>46394297
awww
>>
>>46394340
>catch up
You should ask Archive Anon for help.
>>
>>46394327
Everyone join me in this.
We can sneak around, and then we stack on The CAT.
We're a catholic ninja, we might as well continue down that path.
>>
>>46394340
the archive is in the top, the order goes, winnie, phantasma, then Sibela. though you can probably skip the Winnie quests
>>
>>46394327
yeah I'll back this
>>
>>46394362
Posted the blue thing >>46394305 more as a joke.
Yeah, switching to your idea.
>>
File: Yar's Revenge.jpg (48 KB, 900x590) Image search: [Google]
Yar's Revenge.jpg
48 KB, 900x590
>>46394340
Google Archive is in the OP.

>>46394305
>Steers
AHAHAHAHAHA!

>>46394189
>>46394362

We turn grey, and seemingly vanish into the ground.

"Check it out. I digivolved." We say.

"Hmmm. Camouflage. Not bad...Just remember that a creature that hides in the environment without claws or teeth is just a grass eating herd animal." The Cat...compliments?

"Well come on. Don't be a sleepy cat." We tease as we take the initiative and jump through the void.

...We find ourselves in a black void. In front of us a red wall curves out in front of us. Behind is us void. Next to us is something that takes us a while to recognize. Its a glowing color changing object. Its like a triangle with a fat body and small tip and two slits in the middle that open into the black void.

It's a Qotile.

You're inside Yars' Revenge. On the side of the bad guy...
>>
>>46394386
Yup sorry missed that while reading. I'll give it a read through... and maybe do some art faggotry eventually.
>>
>>46394549
Ah, we are Sibella Anon.

The Bad Guy.
>>
>>46394549
>Steers
Oh fuck I swear I didn't even realize.
>>
>>46394549
>It's a Qotile.
>You're inside Yars' Revenge. On the side of the bad guy...
Alright, uh, how do you play this?
>>
File: shit gets incredibly real.jpg (71 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
shit gets incredibly real.jpg
71 KB, 500x500
>>46394656
That would be nice.
>>
So keep up our chameleon act and sneak attack the other side?
>>
>>46394656
Are you the anon who was artfagging for that mtg create a plane a few weeks ago?
>>
>>46394656
I can assure you, any art would be greatly appreciated. [spoiler[we've been fixin' for some for a while now[/spoiler] happy reading.
>>
>>46394549

Sibyl is around here somewhere. We think. She doesn't make noise until she touches something and her black body is obscured against the background.

The Cat quickly appears next to us.

"...What the hell is that?" She says leveling a clawed finger at the Qotile. "Is that a wall?" She points toward the red barrier. "Do we have to break it? What game is this?"

"Yars' Revenge!" We reply with more enthusiasm than the life or death situation warrants. "It's one of the greatest games of all time!"

"Never heard of it. So this thing here is a..."

"Qotile. It's the bad guy."

"So...I slice it and we win?" She asks. "There's got to be more to it than that."

"...I think he's put us on the bad guy's side or something. I think he's trying to trick us into beating the game."

"Well that's an obvious trap." She retracts her claws with a snap.

"Yeah...when you kill the Qotile in the game it explodes and swallows up the whole screen. I think this might be a bomb." We say.

"Tch. These old games really ARE boring." She folds her fingers around a piece of void. "I'm going to try to do a little hacking here. Try and find a door to Level 3."

Instantly a familiar droning, buzzing sound fills your not-ears.

The game is starting.

"Hey there noobs! Ready to die!" The vampire's voice crackles on the other side of the barrier.

Oh. You get it now. He's playing the game against you.

"Oh shit..." We groan. "I think we...have to kill the Yar." Crap. We like the Yar. At this rate we'll be killing Mega Man and Sonic next stage.

...Maybe we could...capture it?

"What's the Yar?"

"Think ROM the Spaceknight but an insect."

"So..."

"He's a bug that flies around and shoot things."

"I can't hear you noobs! I said are you ready to die yet?" The vampire shouts again.

"So go through the barrier, kill the bird. Easy." Both her claws spring out. She curls her fingers in anticipation.

"No. This is our barrier. We got to keep him from shooting the Qotile with the Zorlon Cannon."
>>
>>46394711
Why yes I was. I also did another one of Quest Guy's things, Pandora Quest, Cyclops Civ, and Bugworld.

>>46394722
I'll maybe see about drawing some of the scenes that jump out at me.
>>
>>46394783
oh cool, your stuff is pretty good
>>
So apparently this game has an easter egg?
>>
>>46394678
Retro Game FAQ:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJwxF1qEZdE

Stage Music:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXcWW1JxcSE

(This was a thing that was real)

>>46394783
I dig your art! Any contribution would be greatly appreciated.

>>46394762
"The what?" The Cat frowns.

"His finisher move. His shots break the barrier, but he has to fire the cannon to kill the Qotile."

"And set off the explosion that kills us. Got it." The Cat rolls her eyes and faces the barrier. "But we're like rabbits in a burrow here. I got to get out and kill the bird."

"You guys want to say anything before I blow you all away? I'm getting tired of dodging the destroyer missile!" The vampire chimes in.

The Cat sighs deeply, stretches her neck back, and very reluctantly turns away from the barrier back to us. "Okay. What is-"

"It's a homing line that chases after the Yar. It kills him if he touches it. That's part of why the game was so good. You have to be aware of the entire screen as you play."

"Will it hurt me?"

"I don't know."

"But it can kill the Yar? That's good. Something on our side atleast."

"...Well, not if the Yar is in the neutral zone...its a rainbow in the middle of the screen..."

"Oh fuck, seriously?" The Cat snarls exasperatedly. "How many rules does this game HAVE? Is this even a real game?"

We shrug our sides. "1981 Atari. Howard Scott Warshal."

"Your taste in games blows! You know what the rules of Asteroids were? Shoot the Asteroids! You know what the rules of Super Mario were? Go right!" The Cat whines

"Just chill out. I got the ladder from Adventure remember? One of us can use that to cross the barrier without breaking it, and the other can stay here and protect the Qotile." Father Costilla's meditation lessons help you stay calm and formulate a plan.

"...Come on guys, say something!" The vampire complains. "You're boring me..."

DO WE SAY ANYTHING TO THE VAMPIRE? MAYBE ASK QUESTIONS?

WHO GOES ON OFFENSE AND WHO GOES ON DEFENSE?
>>
File: Sibyl-Quick-PRactice.png (87 KB, 558x644) Image search: [Google]
Sibyl-Quick-PRactice.png
87 KB, 558x644
>>46394853
Thanks Anon.

Here have some quick practice stuff. Just for you.
>>
File: two weiners.gif (126 KB, 473x235) Image search: [Google]
two weiners.gif
126 KB, 473x235
>>46395089
I for one am already in love with you
>>
>>46395089
>Sibella drawing
YES
You're awesome.
>>
>>46395055
I am drawing a blank on things to say, I will leave that to the other anons, but I think we let the Cat take charge. If it gets hairy, we can always meld into the wall changing colours as we need to.
>>
>>46395055
Could we bore him to death?
If he gets frustrated he might screw up.

Anyway, keep up stealth and prepare to screw over the enemy?
If the enemy can't see us we don't need to roll right?
>>
So, what, let the cat take defensive to make sure we don't die while we go on invisible attack?
It's not like the guy can find us, we'd be the same color as the background.

>Cat is a fan of Mario
I approve.
>>
>>46395055
>Bring it on Bitch
>>
>>46395261
Do we really want to say anything?
If we keep quiet, we can just sneak up and win.
>>
So how're we doing thus far QG?
Also, leve 3 is when Sibella comes along right?
...Will there be flirting?
>>
>>46395089
That is instantly the OP image from now on. You're an ace!

...I know its the earliest and clunkiest of all my Ghoul Quests (and all my Quests in general) but...could you do some Winnie Quest stuff?

Particularly the character White Fell . Particularly the scene where She fight Winnie

>>46395172
>Cat offense

>>46395222
Square offense

Tied vote.

>>46395305
More concern for why are suddenly the Hero from Adventure, but who knows. She might find our current form cute.

She'll certainly find Sibyl cute...
>>
>>46395342
The CAT can guard something, right?
>>
>>46395055
put the cat on offense, less of a chance of her messing things up while we keep things going behind the scenes
>>
>>46395342
>She'll certainly find Sibyl cute...
Oooh that I'm looking forward to.
>>
>>46395089
Any chance you'll draw more Sibella?

>>46395416
The cat has to be pretty good at guarding, though - she bragged about it before.
>>
>>46395342
>Particularly the character White Fell .
We're gonna get a concrete or at least semi-concrete design for White Fell. I'm excited and happy but also just a little scared.

Especially after all those radical wendigo hours edits I made. If drawsaint is reading this please be sure not to let your idea of White Fell be influenced by a couple pics I grabbed from Google image and threw a filter on, but Quest Guy's actual description which is a lot different from my shit.
>>
>>46395436
True, but she doesn't know the rules. (Neither do I)
Could there be something on either end that pops up that the cat wouldn't know how to deal with?
>>
>>46395467
QG, SQAnon would know this game, is there anything like that?
>>
File: Coloring-In-Test.png (91 KB, 522x717) Image search: [Google]
Coloring-In-Test.png
91 KB, 522x717
>>46395342
>That is instantly the OP image from now on. You're an ace!
If you're gonna do that, I might as well try coloring it.
>>
So hey QG, how long you planning on running?
I'm hoping we can finish up this fight and then get that promised hugging by Sibella.
>>
>>46395441
I am also with this guy >>46395441, can't really draw White Fell without a little more description besides a smaller Winnie. Can't just be a pallette swap.

If she doesn't have antlers or gain them at some point, I swear to god...

>>46395564
I ain't QG but going by track record. Expect Wendigo Hours time?!?So like, 10-12 hours from now?
>>
>>46395342
Cat offense. I wouldn't trust her not to try some funny shit behind the barrier
>>
>>46395790
Err isn't she on our side?

And how are we suppossed to defend?
>>
File: PEREPARE FOR BATTLE.jpg (37 KB, 720x576) Image search: [Google]
PEREPARE FOR BATTLE.jpg
37 KB, 720x576
Rolled 5 (1d20)

>>46395387
She can defend the Qotile pong style. As long as that doesn't get hit with the Zorlon we all live.

>>46395416
>Cat attack

>>46395441
I do like the idea that she has little antlers sprouting from her head.

>>46395467
>>46395485

"Any other rules to this game? Do you have a rule book with you?" The Cat asks testily.

"Just don't get shot by him. And don't fight him in the neutral zone. He can't shoot and you can't hurt him in it. And try to get the missile to hit him. That's it! It's really a simple game, all things considered."

The Qortile transforms! It spins and whirls and makes a sudden grinding noise. The Cat's tail shoots straight up. Her eyes go wide.

"Mrrrraowww!" She says as she leaps on us and protectively covers our body with her own.

"...Oh that's its swirl attack." We quickly try to explain.

"...It's what?" She asks blankly.

"You know you really ask that a lot."

"Grrrr..." She growls and shoves us away from us. The Qotile shoots out through the barrier. "I thought it was going to explode!"

"Oh look, you really do care!" We tease.

"I care about not dying in an 8-bit explosion. Now what do we DO? Is that ALL the rules?"

"All of them."

"Now GOOD. I'm going to out and kill the hero of this stupid game. Slowly." We oblige her and summon up our Adventure ladder.

She leaps out into the game field, passing through the red barrier.

"Finally! I'm tired of just playing through the game!" The vampire's voice comes from a white fly-shaped sprite. it looks almost like a warped hourglass attacked to wings with a little circle for a head.

We can't see it, but the Cat does. She sighs and scratches her claws against each other. "Finallyyyyyy" She purrs and licks her fangs. "Finalyyyy..."

PREPARE FOR CO-OP ACTION

ROLL 1D20+3 for our initiative

ROLL 1D20+5 for The Cat's initiative

>>46395564
I'm going as long as it take to get to Sibella, at the very least. It's high time she got back in the game.
>>
>>46395866
>I'm going as long as it take to get to Sibella, at the very least. It's high time she got back in the game.
It's been what, 6, 7 weeks?
>>
Rolled 7 + 3 (1d20 + 3)

>>46395866
Rev up those 1s, boys!
>>
Rolled 6 + 5 (1d20 + 5)

>>46395866
>1D20+5 for The Cat's initiative
meow!
>>
Rolled 20 + 3 (1d20 + 3)

>>46395866
>>
Rolled 12 + 8 (1d20 + 8)

>>46395848
We defend pong style. The Zorlon cannon is a big glowing rectangle that gets shot from all the way across the game board. If it hits the red barrier it bounces back and might kill the Yar.

If there' no Red Barrier we'll have to send it back ourselves with our Adventure Sword.

Pong Fight. Two game references in one.

>>46395881
I think the last time we saw her might have been in Feburary. I"M SO SORRY. FORGIVE ME. Please?

Rolling for the Yar.
>>
Rolled 15 + 5 (1d20 + 5)

>>46395866

>>46395932
Nice.
>>
>>46395932
We win by default.

>>46395956
I'll only forgive you if you make the date extra lovey dovey and throw in some flirting while we're in the game world!
>>
>>46395932
There's the bad luck I know and love!

ENTERING THE CAT MODE

Strange bird. Flittering about. White on black. Like. Like a fly on a pool of water.

Hunting time. Your claws are hungry.

It leads with its head. No other movement. Predictable. It throws white dots from its mouth in your direction. It attacks with its face. Pathetic.

Avoid, move in, and cut.

Your kind has but one word for this action. And it is articulated AS the action itself. There is no other way to express it.

It is but one reason why cats are superior to humans.

ROLL 1D20+3 TO SAY THE FELINE WORD THAT CANNOT BE TRANSLATED
>>
>>46396043
Only +3
Would've thought that an AI like The Cat would have higher bonus.

Also what advantage did we get for the nat 20?
>>
Rolled 20 + 3 (1d20 + 3)

>>46396043
N̢͢͏̤̖̤͓̻̺̘̭͟ͅͅy̷̷̡̼̫̮͉̪̦̤̯͜͟a̵̛̪̠̜͍͍͚͍̕a̵̷͖̫̪͕̻̥͍͖̬̙̙̰̪̼ą̴̀҉̻̹̳͖̖̞̱a̧̛̜͉̪̙a̴̡̢̛̭̖͔̙̻̻̲̠͓͖̙ͅ~̵̵͓̘̪͖ņ̵̷̺̰̫̬̲͖̣̫̖̩̜͎̱͈͖̩?
>>
Rolled 15 + 3 (1d20 + 3)

>>46396043

SASSAFRAS!
>>
>>46396082
...Wow.
Uh, do we really need to roll any more?
>>
>>46396082
Son of a bitch.
>>
File: 1444447269427.png (92 KB, 340x311) Image search: [Google]
1444447269427.png
92 KB, 340x311
>>46396082
THAT'S THE FUCKING WORD, I GUESS
>>
>>46396082
oh god

Dyna Cats' human form would be some kind of gothic horror loli tomboy wouldn't it?
>>
>>46396082
I now want to have the Cat join us on game nights.
>>
File: 103500.jpg (15 KB, 350x223) Image search: [Google]
103500.jpg
15 KB, 350x223
>>46396114
>Tomboy
OH HELL YE-
>Loli
>>
We still need 1 more roll.
Which, even if it 's a 1 means we have >>46396091 18.
>>
Rolled 20 + 3 (1d20 + 3)

>>46396043
>>
>>46396163
...Well I think we just won.
2 Nat 20's with the Cat being an AI.
3 Nat 20's managed to beat the demon and start Sibella on her road towards being a demon summoner.
>>
>>46396144
loli was right before tomboy, how did you skip it?

Pretty sure dyna cat is less than ten years old, plus I was just tacking on horrible but adorable tags to it.

>>46396163
this cat is gonna be sooooo smug
>>
File: 1459210543280.jpg (70 KB, 600x720) Image search: [Google]
1459210543280.jpg
70 KB, 600x720
>>46396163
OH OKAY
>>
File: 1455080090993.jpg (323 KB, 465x687) Image search: [Google]
1455080090993.jpg
323 KB, 465x687
>>46396163
>>
>>46396193
I just saw tomboy and my boner jumped up. Then I read on.
>>
File: Smug The Cat.jpg (79 KB, 340x527) Image search: [Google]
Smug The Cat.jpg
79 KB, 340x527
>>46395974
I'll make it great!

>>46396074
Well you see, she's trying to do a move on an AI vampire, so her bonus is lessened by his skill at controlling the Yar and-

>>46396082
>>46396163

...Well fuck me.

Did the Cat just become a Mary Sue?

...Give me a moment to think about this. I'm going to need donuts for this.

Level 2 Cleared by the way.

And here I thought we were going to have a co op battle with us synchronizing with The Cat to ricochet shots back at the Yar...
>>
>>46396082
>>46396091
>>46396163
So 2 crits, and a Very Good.
As a reminder, 3 Nat 20's gave us a chance for Foucalor being Sibella's demon, and also opened the path for her to catch Bee.

What I'm saying is, the Cat will be able to tell the ghost-vampire to git gud.
>>
>>46396271
Can she be our virtual battle cat...?
>>
>>46396271
...Why do you get to be called Gregory Guerra while I go by Phyllis Mccullough.
>>
>>46396271
>Level 2 Cleared by the way.
Well, then. Are we going to see Sibella soon then?
>>
>>46396271
I expect handfeeding each other and Sibella holding on tightly to us as we go along the streets!
>>
>>46396193
>Pretty sure dyna cat is less than ten years old
But isn't she the hawk guy's girlfriend or something?
I think we're going on MLAaTR rules with the cat.
>>
File: destroying it.gif (2 MB, 250x228) Image search: [Google]
destroying it.gif
2 MB, 250x228
>>46396163
>>
>>46396297
We're getting in touch with her for LEvel 3 that's upcoming, so yeah.
>>
>>46396309
>girlfriend
What?
I thought they were just very close co-workers.
>>
>yfw Cat just tears open a hole into the next level, shoots the Qotile once and tosses it through
>>
>>46396333
I may be wrong on that, saw the word girlfriend thrown around this thread a bit.

But even if they are close co-workers, that's still evidence that, despite chronological age, she has the developed mind and personality of someone older than 10, if she can be a close and somewhat respected partner to a superhero.
>>
>>46396341
That would be hilarious.
Sheer salf from AI vampire would be wonderful.
>>
>>46396368
I kinda see the Cat as a younger sister figure of her partner.
Mostly because that'd be both adorable and also funny.
>>
>>46396368
she hardly seems mature, but then I suppose age doesn't equal maturity, she still doesn't seem to be mentally older than 15 which counts as lolita
>>
>>46396233
Tomboys are a god tier fetish. Patrician taste anon

One strike aimed at the head. It turns. To show its flank.

Easy Prey.

You'd like to play with it but this is life or death. And your human pet might get hurt. You think he might have been the runt of the liter. And that makes you feel more for him than you would ever dare admit to anyone not Black Falcon.

Your claws slice the bird into several pieces that shake and spin and die in a quick bursts of sparks.

"Wha..." The vampire exclaims in shock. "Just...what was that?"

"Faster reflexes." You say over your shoulder as you spring back to the barrier.

NEW ADVANTAGES:

NYA2: Your advance combat algorithms are seriously starting to show progress as they evolve in your neural net. You can re-roll attacks made in a cyber-space environment once per turn.

PU3R: You managed to take a sample of a "clot" of this electric vampire's digital blood when you sliced up the Yar-bird. You managed to incorporate this into your code, increasing the power of your construct matrix.

What this means is you can now assume the form of a Yar. A...giant cyborg space fly...

Such is your life little kitten.

When you become a Yar you can chew through data and absorb its energy. The experience is quite...strange. You think it's an extension of the vampire's ability to convert data to "blood" and vice-versa. You turn data not apart of your code into data that is apart of your code. You "eat" data. You can also flitter about and shoot white pixels.

You aren't particularly proud of this form. Why assume the form of a lower life form like a bird unless you really have to? But on the other hand it seems to bother the little hunter kitten they call Anon, so that's a plus.

PREPARE TO RE ENTER ANON MODE
>>
>>46396602
>your human pet might get hurt. You think he might have been the runt of the liter. And that makes you feel more for him than you would ever dare admit

that's fucking adorable.
>>
>>46396602
>NYA2: Your advance combat algorithms are seriously starting to show progress as they evolve in your neural net. You can re-roll attacks made in a cyber-space environment once per turn.
This.
This is really what we need.
We have a way of trying to avoid Nat 1s.

>>46396602
>What this means is you can now assume the form of a Yar. A...giant cyborg space fly...
>Such is your life little kitten.
>When you become a Yar you can chew through data and absorb its energy. The experience is quite...strange. You think it's an extension of the vampire's ability to convert data to "blood" and vice-versa. You turn data not apart of your code into data that is apart of your code. You "eat" data. You can also flitter about and shoot white pixels.

So, data consumption and shapeshifting?
Data consumption alone would be very nice.
>>
>>46396602
>QG shares the same fetish
My African friend.
>>
>>46395441
I'l be sure to do it justice when I get to that part. This is from the Winnie arc I assume?
>>
>>46397207
You are correct, good sir. Look for the "lost" sections that were recovered for details. You'll know it when you see it.

Kinda sad that its all sewed up into one archive now. I have one less thing to do with each new thread. At least I have cataloging to do...when I get home
>>
File: 68a.gif (2 MB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
68a.gif
2 MB, 500x280
>>46397207
Just remember that she has to look pet-able
>>
>>46396602
You see the cat leap through your ladder into the rest of the game board...and then you see her leap back.

"Wha?" We exclaim.

"You know, he said the exact same thing." She says with a smug grin on her face. "I thought humans were supposed to have a big vocabulary."

You hear the sound of a dead Yar spin and then pop. And then you hear the sound of a very pissed vampire.

"CHEATERS!" He bellows. "CHEATERS CHEATERS CHEATERS!"

"Tch. Loser loser loser." The Cat fires back.

"So. You okay Mr. Vampire Hunter? Didn't break any bones back here behind the barrier?"

Seriously. You. Her. Light Sword Duels 2. And you won't explain the controls to her.

"WELL YOU JUST WAIT! THERE'S NO CHANCE YOU'RE GOING TO BEAT THE NEXT LEVEL!"

The Cat yawns...cat like. Her pink tongue darting over her pointy polygon teeth. "Whatever. Hey Anon, look what I figured out how to do after digging directly into his buzzing bird-like information "clot"."

She transforms into a Yar.

Now you really hate her.

You got to be the Square, but not the Yar.

We look at ourselves. "Come on glitch. Work damn it!" We say under our breathe.

"So this is the Hero of your favorite game right? White colored. Has wings. Makes a sharp, annoying buzzing sound...that remind you of anyone?" She says darting around and showing off.

SAY/DO OR NEXT SCENE

(Next scene something cool happens).
>>
Rolled 15 (1d20)

>>46397330
>>
>>46397330
Just ignore her. It's not worth it.

Also, did we get anything for the 20 that we rolled earlier?
>>
>>46397330
>Next
>>
>>46397375
From the initiative? No. And the Cat got all the upgrades from those other two twenties.
>>
>>46397330
"No it doesn't! Shut it!"

Head to the next level in a huff. Be the huffiest little square we can possibly be.
>>
>>46397330
>NEXT
No need for salt. We won't be rustled by her
>>
>>46397375
Yeah shouldn't we have gotten something?
>>
>>46397330
Next.
>>
File: Bup bup.png (4 KB, 200x105) Image search: [Google]
Bup bup.png
4 KB, 200x105
Oh yiss, i hope we NES now
>>
For our 20 maybe it could further increase that hiding ability we have?
Let us just be untrackable by the enemy in the game.
>>
>>46397565
Noice.
>>
>>46397590
So our sprite becomes indistinguible from the background layer?
That'd be cool, and since we are a humble square e can be a pixel anywhere in any game
>>
We keep our cool and say nothing. But we are one salty square underneath our single featureless poker face.

"Don't worry. I'll be your guardian housefly Ano-"

She freezes in place with a loud bloop. You can see a bat wing creep out from the space background and over The Cat's white frame. She waited until she found something she could grab to show you she was there.

"Good Girl Sibyl." We say affectionately. "Let the Cat go now.

She lets go with a bloop and slips back into the darkness.

"Rwaarrr..." The Cat says low in her throat. "I could have gotten her off me. I just didn't want to hurt her."

"Sure. Sure." Now its our turn to be smug. If only we had a mouth to look smug with.

Her triangular ears begin to throb and she throws her head back in alert. "Well what do you know. They figured out how to reach us. Want me to-"

"Yes! Put them on!" We exclaim.

"Okay, okay. Keep your sides on." The Cat flicks a claw at a corner of nothing and slowly draws a white cut through it. She takes her finger away and the cut widens on its own, growing into a white void.

And then voices start coming through the void.

"Hello? The Cat? Anon? Can anyone hear us?"

Sibella! At last!

"I repeat, can anyone hear us?"

WHAT DO WE SAY? WE CAN'T LET THE CAT SPEAK FIRST!

>>46397565
You know what? I think I might....well, lets just see in a moment...
>>
>>46397657
Say yes, and ask them how things are going out there.

In case they can't hear us, strobe our colors through 'Y' 'E' 'S' in morse code.
>>
>>46397657
"Oh Sibella, you have NO idea how happy I am to hear your voice."
>>
>>46397657
>We're okay! Actually, well, not okay in that Belial is keeping me alive at the moment, but once Cat and I kill this vampire we should be alright! Is Abby okay?
>>
>>46397657
"How's it going out there?"
>>
>>46397718
Let's not spoil Belial's presence just yet, anon (well, uh, Morris).
Want to see Sibella's face when her demons tell her what a badass we've got.
>>
>>46397657
>WHAT DO WE SAY? WE CAN'T LET THE CAT SPEAK FIRST!
Cat's cheating.
Also, this game is pretty shit desu senpai
>>
>>46397375
>>46397399
Maybe we can get to bank it for our use later?
>>
>>46397706
Come on, let's let Sibella know we're happy to talk to her, we've both had a pretty shitty time up to now.
>>
>>46397777
Quads demand it.
Try to hug Sibella through the screen.
>>
>>46397787
I mean, we were demoted from command, and Sibella had to sit here while the cops thought she had murdered someone and then she finds out Anon is stuck in a game with vampire AI.
>>
Rolled 15 (1d20)

>>46397718
>>46397737

>We're okayish!
"Oh thank god you're okay..." She sighs in deep relief. "You hear him Abby! I told you he would be okay!" She says consoling.

>Once The Cat and I kill this vampire we'll be alright!

"Oh Anon...I wish you would have gotten out of there. It's dangerous to be in there without Abby or any of your Saints!"

"Don't worry Night-Bird. He's under my protection." The Cat says proudly. "He's sort of like one of those kittens that can't keep up with the rest of the litter and his taste in video games sucks but he's nothing I can't handle."

"Thank you for keeping him safe. Oh...Abby says thank you too The Cat."

"Feh. I'm just doing what's in my nature is all. No big deal." She grins at us. "I'll have this vampire dead in a couple of minutes and maybe he'll learn how not to fall into an obvious trap the next time he goes hunting!"

>How's Abby?

"She's uh...doing well. No, I mean, she's fine! Great! She says don't worry about her. And you don't need to. She's being very brave for you....Actually..." Sibella whispers. "She's taking it rather hard. She's sort of distraught right now. I mean, you just collapsed and she couldn't enter your mind. It scared the hell out of her...Oh" She speaks up. "Abby wants you to know she's praying for you, and to trust in God, and that God will protect you and...yes, yes he knows Abby. He's a warrior. He's going to come back to us with this monster's head."

...This is the first time in your entire life that you've had to have someone tell you what Abby is saying. And she's hurting. She's hurting and scared and you can't hear her voice.

This vampire is so fucking dead.

>>46397787
We move close to the screen. Our square, flat body presses against the strange electric miracle.

We can feel Sibella's voice vibrate through the white void.

We can feel her. And that is less than what we want, but more than what we need.

-cont
>>
>>46398002
>She's hurting and scared and you can't hear her voice.

oh, we're taking this fucker's cyberfangs
>>
>>46398002
Aww come on, this >>46397706 didn't get in?
It had at least 2 votes behind it.
I'm >>46397706 and >>46397737 and I didn't vote for the second option.
>>
File: alien costume.png (463 KB, 485x511) Image search: [Google]
alien costume.png
463 KB, 485x511
>>46398002
>We can feel her. And that is less than what we want, but more than what we need.
This whole cyberspace thing immediately felt like just a big gimmick getting in the way of the main story, to which I had no feelings toward other than annoyance, until that line.
>>
>>46398058
Well anon, there is a continued here. Who knows?

>>46398002
That hug is kind of adorable in its almost patheticness of how we look right now.

>>46396602
>DYNACAT thinks we're the runt if the litter.
Given our backstory, she is not neccessarily wrong here...
>>
>>46398126
>>46398120
Yeah, I liked the hug.
Sibella and Anon's interactions are pretty heartwarming.
>>
>>46398002
>Franklin Krueger

...It might be this year, but sometime I'm going to run that Dream Warriors quest I've always wanted to run.

Fate has chosen me.

>>46398058
>God Sibella, you have NO idea how happy I am to hear your voice!

"You're happy! I had to virtually invent a new branch of alchemy just to get our voices through!...Serioulsy Anon. I'm..." You hear the sound of a single, defiant sniffle holding back a deluge of tears. "I'm so happy you're alive! I knew you would be okay, I just knew it!"

>>46397752
>The Cat is CHEATING

We bring some much needed humor to the conversation. Everyone needs it.

"Heh. Heh heh heh heh." Sibella forces herself to laugh. For you, and Abby, and Everyone. Even if its forced its still wonderful to hear her laugh. "Well, I doubt out "friend" is play fair."

"He stuck us on the side with of the Qotile."

"The what?"

"He made us play the badguys." We explain.

"And we STILL kicked his ass. Or at least I did. " The Cat interrupts. "Anon sort of played goalie."

"What can I say? It's in my nature." We mimic the Cat's arrogant tone of voice. "I was always picked last for sports back in Vampire Hunter High..."

Sibella laughs again. This time genuinely so.

>Got to say the game is pretty shit so far.

"It's like one of those cheap-o bootleg compilation things like what they sell at flea markets and malls AND I HOPE YOU CAN HEAR ME MR. DISTANT VOICE."

"It sucks." The Cat adds. "I'm going to have to kill Anon later for making me play Yars' Revenge. Sorry if that ruins any date plans you may have had with him Ms. Dracula."

"Oh don't worry. I'm going to thrash him without an inch of his life for making me and Abby worry. Sneaking off to play video games like that, Anon you should be ashamed of yourself!" Sibella's spirits are rising. Good!

SAY/DO OR NEXT SCENE? DO WE ASK ABOUT SIBELLA'S POWER? WHY SHE WAS AT THE MUSEUM? OR DO WE WAIT FOR THOSE KINDS OF QUESTIONS?
>>
>>46398408
>"You're happy! I had to virtually invent a new branch of alchemy just to get our voices through!...Serioulsy Anon. I'm..." You hear the sound of a single, defiant sniffle holding back a deluge of tears. "I'm so happy you're alive! I knew you would be okay, I just knew it!"
That's pretty damn impressive.
Also don't like the idea of anyone crying here, we need to kick this bastard's ass.
>>
>>46398408
>The sooner I kill this vampire, the sooner you can thrash me as hard as you want, Bella.
Lewd implications, go!
>>
>>46398120
>>46398120
This cyberspace interlude was a spur of the moment deal that I thought would hint at some of Sibella's secrets and introduce another enemy that wasn't a demon but a vampire, even if he's a very strange vampire. Also I'm a huge Atari whore.

But you are right, it sort of became an unwieldy addition to the plot, especially with sense I more or less took March off from Sibella Quests.

As much as I hate to admit it this is the "Mysterious Island" arc of the quest.

....BAM if you got that!
>>
>>46398469
Works for me!
Voting for this.
>>
>>46398408
I have to wonder how that race to dogpile anon after he gets out of cyberspace is going to go. Its bound to be fun at the very least.

As for questions, skip em for now. We have a job to do, after all. And we could be here all night both in video game time and real time explaining everything to her.

>>46398498
Its okay QG, its just good to have this back.

[Spoiler]and good to have an additional quest. I didn't think I'd enjoy the potential of Mechgirl quest so much. Must be all the non-hacking bits.

I am in favour of punching a wall, and then going berserk with our paints on another wall in an angry tagging/paint session. Maybe it can calm us down.[/spoiler]
>>
File: carlos.jpg (88 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
carlos.jpg
88 KB, 900x900
>>46398408
>virtually invent a new branch
It's funny because we're the one in a computer.
>>
>>46398575
Oh that acurssed phone of mine...

Still, guess it means little. You know my suggestion for that thread.
>>
>>46398586
Can Anon turn into a meme now? Is that a possibility?
I mean, we're in a computer. Can we connect to the Internet? What all can we do from there?
>>
>>46398498
Only thing I can think of is that Nadia:The Secret of Blue Water arc.
>>
>>46398586
Is it wrong that I laughed.
>>
>>46398575
>I have to wonder how that race to dogpile anon after he gets out of cyberspace is going to go. Its bound to be fun at the very least.
Way I see it, it's gonna be "Sibella jumps first, then Abdiel rushes in, then the Cat joins in because why not, then clearly Belial jumps out and joins in"
What I'm saying is we'll have a cuddle pile.
>>
>>46398646
But Lydia, Anon is already a meme.
>>
>>46398575
As long as Sibella goes for a hug I'm content either way.
>>
File: crystal implications.png (80 KB, 700x979) Image search: [Google]
crystal implications.png
80 KB, 700x979
>>46398784
Of course, but I mean in the quest's canon.

Unless Anon already is a meme in this setting. Unless for whatever reason PQ Anon's death became a meme for whatever reason, like forensics finding that he had pissed his pants BEFORE death, or the fact that the blueberry waffles still being warm was thought funny by this universe's 4chan or something like that.

Don't tell me PQ Anon is this world's an hero.
Please.
>>
>>46398911
Considering what gods are in this quest... PQ Anon might very well be on his way towards becoming a meme?
>>
>>46398469
>>46398469

"Like you'd have any choice in the matter!" She replies playfully "Chief Ray, Black Falcon and Officer Jack are here with me." She says changing the subject to the task at hand. "We're all pulling for you here!"

"Is the Cat being nice?" Black Falcon asks.

"Better than nice. I'm being quite wicked."

"Ah. So business as usual then. Hey Anon, don't let my partner go and get her tail shot off by some 8-bit flunkie. The company goes bankrupt if she goes kaput."

"I'll make sure all the bodies she makes don't fall down and crush her." We say.

"Oh man..." Jack's husky voice comes through the void. "You know, I actually called my sister. I thought she'd might want to know and yeah, there's not much she can do to punch out an electric data vampire, but when you collapsed I didn't know exactly what we were up against so I called her anyway."

"Oh, Winnie's coming? I guess it's a real party then!" We say.

"Tch. Dogs." The Cat says with an annoyed roll of her eyes. "At least I'll only have to hear them..."

"Anon, The Cat." Ray addresses us. "We're all counting on you to give us one hell of a show and the vampire one hell of a funeral.

"Sir yes sir." We confirm the order with a flap of our side.

"Your cell has been contacted. They'll probably be joining is in a little while." They would've been here sooner, but we had them go on lock down just in case this vampire was just apart of an attack on your group."

"Well damn! I sure hope someone brought a decent movie to the sleepover!" We reply.

"I did." The Cat says cleaning the tips of her thin claws with her tongue. "It's called Predator..."

ANYTHING YOU WANT TO SAY/DO WITH THE CAST OR NEXT LEVEL?

>>46398667
Bingo

>>46398606
It's all good. We could bring a very literal interpretation to "breaking in" our new upstairs digs.

>>46398911
>>46398937
>PQ Anon is a meme inside and outside the Quest

Wow. That's actually kind of spooky .
>>
File: 6xd5TSE.png (9 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
6xd5TSE.png
9 KB, 500x500
>>46398784
Anon is canonically a memester
He favours the western 4koma-style with a lossless format
>>
>>46398911
I could see PQanons' last message being memed by people for a bit.
>>
>>46398997
>Move on
>>
File: winnie's back.jpg (47 KB, 500x342) Image search: [Google]
winnie's back.jpg
47 KB, 500x342
>>46398997
>"Oh, Winnie's coming? I guess it's a real party then!" We say.

Please ignore >>46398120, my interest in the quest has skyrocketed to and beyond standard hype levels
>>
>>46398997
>"Anon, The Cat."
Flashbacks to the time Anon had to wear a mascot suit intensifies

> "It's called Predator..."
"You know what they say, if it bleeds..."
>wait for The Cat to finish it
>>
>>46398997
Huh, Winnie's coming along?
Nice, that means Belial can meet her - and Sibella can get to talk to her friend about White Fell.

>The Cat likes Predator
I'm liking it more and more, honestly.
First it approves of Mario games and now this.
>>
>>46398997
>ANYTHING YOU WANT TO SAY/DO WITH THE CAST OR NEXT LEVEL?
"The hunt is on." Then dash off for the next level all mysterious and badass like.

So Winnie and our gang are all coming? This is gonna be a helluva get to together.
>>
>>46399050
Just picture how real 4chan would react to a non-supernatural version of PQ Anon's death.
How would 4chan react if someone died falling off a truck in pursuit of some bad guy?
If he somehow had a message to his gf written in the sky just as he died?
If they later find out about his sense of style?

I can't believe I never realized it until now, but PQ Anon really is going to be a meme.
>>
>>46399113
>Then dash off for the next level all mysterious and badass like.
Repeat with me
We
Are
A
Frickin'
Square
At least we are lucky to have a bat companion and in QuestGuy tradition the possibilities for its ability to become broken are off the charts
>>
>>46399129
He'd be like some kind of prophet.

>>46399150
What do you have against trying to be awesome anon? Can't a square dream? It's not like Sqanon hasn't been adorkable from the get go..
>>
Wouln't PQ anon becoming a meme be... pretty bad?
IIRC, gods are influenced by what people think of them, so if Quest-4chan starts thinking of PQAnon...
>>
>>46399183
>Can't a square dream?
We Thomas Was Alone now.
>>
>>46399193
He'd be seen as the ultimate wannabe hero fedora freak le athiest, with his last message painting him as a cuck.
>>
>>46399249
Which is not something you want a god influenced by.
>>
>>46398997
...We will get to have that hug with Sibella before anything else when we get out, right?
>>
>>46399129
4chan would forget about the guy in a week, but the more human supremacist boards would use him as an icon against non-human sympathizers

Reddit would claim "one of us" once they realise he went around in a fedora and a trentchcoat and would try to emulate him. Think "Kickass" but with more katanas

And Facebook would put his picture along some text about being yourself and how people shouldn't mess around with you because you are awesome plus begging of comments and likes all of this with a garish background

Derivatives and photoshops of his final message would crowd Know your Meme
>>
>>46399225
TWA narrator's voice is what i'll be imagining QG sounds like from now on
>>
>>46399080
"...We can kill it." She snaps her claws and tears a chunk out of the nothing, leaving a hole of nothing through which you can past through nothing not the something of the next level.

"The hunt is on." We declare as we dash square like to level 3.

"...Hold on..." The cat says suddenly stopping in a crouch beside the Quotile. "...This could be useful..."

She spreads her claws around the Quotile like a cage. You feel the data around you churn like a sea before a storm.

"...Predator needs his arm-bomb thing, you know?"

-cont

>>46399150
Ah come on. We may be a square but we're like Link's great grand daddy. We got a sword and everything!

>>46399193
>influenced by what people think of them.

Sort of. Ghosts tend to be more vulnerable to this because they don't have much experience controlling the less rational parts of their soul. They have trouble separating things they think about from things they turn into. VALIS tend to be a lot better at controlling themselves. But they run into an entirely new problem as their power grows. How do you tell your mind to only create what you will and not what you imagine or think in passing? So VALIS usually sub-divide themselves into smaller and more manageable components, some of which exert checks and balances. Thus a VALIS is more like A pantheon or collective mythology of deities or one supreme god or force and its aspects Or even One supreme God and his angels... [/spoiler}

Currently PQ Anon is -very- susceptible to what people tell him and what he reads/hears/sees. But he should be fine as long as he doesn't google himself...

>>46399249
Jokes on Ghoul World 4chan then. Jokes on Ghoul World 4chan hard...

>>46399339
...I really like where this is going. Poor SQ Anon is trying to to assemble the jigsaw puzzle of his memory and has to go off what the news and internet say about him.

There's a message in there somewhere...
>>
>>46399401
CHOOSE

YES CAT! WE CAN USE A SCREEN CLEARING WEAPON BOMB!

OR

NO THE CAT WHAT ARE YOU DOING STOP!
>>
>>46399425
Take it. Use it on final boss to end his bitch ass.
>>
>>46399193
>Phantasma finally succeeds in bringing PQ Anon back to life as a mortal god
>PQ Anon acquires an unhealthy obsession with frogs
>Acquires an even more baffling obsession with tiles
>Won't shut up about tfw no gf even though Phanty is right fucking there
>Constantly expressing contradictory opinion to everyone else just for the sake of being contradictory
>Wears a fedora everyday so nothing changes there but calls out everyone else for wearing a fedora when shopping for a new green and purple one at Fedoras R Us
>Won't shut up about how Phanty only brought him back to life for attention
>Won't shut up about how Phanty only came back after death as a ghost for attention
>When he eventually learns Phanty's true identity he won't shut up about how Phanty only fell from heaven/aescended from hell/did whatever crazy existential nonsense she did to become what she is for attention
>Responds to every one of her puns by yelling "SHUT UP CARLOS"
>Eventually Phantasma corrects her mistake
>>
>>46399401
>Link's great grand daddy
If we roll 1 again will you turn us into Link's cousin Jim the Knight?
https://youtu.be/iWiMRebBfnE
>>
>>46399425
Err, why wouldn't we want to have another weapon...?
>>
>>46399401

Think about it whis way, in the world you have created sometimes humans are born with powers. You've said PAnon level powers are rare but just imagine a man that can summon a small ammount of fire or use low-level telekinesis to throw knives around.
Now imagine this person is a Fedoralord
Hell, low-level super velocity would work REALLY well with a Katana
>>
>>46399401
You... mean PQ anon trying to piece together his life, right?
>>
>>46399647
His life is in order
His body is in disarray
AHEOAHAEHEEAHEOEHEE
>>
>>46399632
>imagine a man that can summon a small ammount of fire or use low-level telekinesis to throw knives around.
I don't know, I mean I get that to us it's pretty impressive but in a world full of much more powerful beings, not so much.
Compared to all those other unbreakable superpowers like Benny's thing, punching ghosts and crazy vampires, the power to throw knives seems kind of useless.
>>
>>46399611
>>46399451

ROLL 3D20+3
>>
Rolled 1 + 3 (1d20 + 3)

>>46399689
>>
Rolled 19 + 3 (1d20 + 3)

>>46399689
>>
>>46399674
>I don't know, I mean I get that to us it's pretty impressive but in a world full of much more powerful beings, not so much.

This world is full of badasses that can kill you five times BEFORE you hit the ground.
They all can die to a child with his dad's gun.

Just because there are better things around doesn't mean a guy with low-level stuff won't be dangerous, and taking into account Benny's experiences, powered individuals are kind of mistrusted. That can't lead to good stuff
>>
Rolled 18 (1d20)

>>
>>46399757
Sorry guys, tried to kiss the mouse so the roll would be 20 and save us.
But it wasn't enough
>>
>>46399697
So, QG, you missed a 20 before... how about recompense by ignoring this 1?
>>
Specifically, this is the 20 missed:
>>46395932
>>
>>46399819
By missed I mean we didn't get any advantage.
>>
>>46399782
>>46399819
Let it go and take it like a man.

Also, we haven't rolled for a new mutation yet
>>
Rolled 20 (1d20)

>>46399709
>>46399757

We're rolling as THE CAT, and she lets us re roll that one.

So I need another roll.
>>
>>46399868
Can we please go with this.
Please.
>>
>>46399868
Rolls
>1
>19
>18
>20

/x/-est quest ever
>>
So 19, 18, 20.
Hooray for the Cat being awesome in cyberspace.
>>
>>46399920
Makes sense, I guess. Cyber cat in cyberspace.

Make more sense than a lot of other high roll streaks we've had before.
>>
>>46399868
NEW GLITCH

Yar Mode: Fuck you The Cat. FUCK YOU. Maybe you could be our wingman.

Identical to The Cat's PU3R Advantage.

NEW GLITCH:

Zorlon Cannon: Our Yar mode is totally, totally better than The Cats. When we absorb enough data from a cyberpspace through our eating ability we can now fire this powerful weapon.

We can now switch from ADVENTURE mode to YAR mode. So Square with sword, Sibyl, and Magic Ladder or Bug with Firepower and data eating ability.
>>46399885
>>46399920

Vampire Program is confusing the IDs, but that was Me rolling for the glitches.

So I still need one more roll.
>>
File: Ordo.gif (13 KB, 283x300) Image search: [Google]
Ordo.gif
13 KB, 283x300
>>46399905
>Morgan Sexton
>Sexton
>/x/ est quest ever
>Sexton

It really is.
>>
Rolled 13 + 3 (1d20 + 3)

>>46399948
I am so confused.
>>
Rolled 8 (1d20)

>>46399948
Here goes nuffin.
>>
Rolled 12 + 3 (1d20 + 3)

>>46399948
Gah this is confusing...
>>
>>46399990
We can now be either the character from Adventure or the character from Yars' Revenge basically.

We also have a Quotile bomb.

Things are looking up!
>>
>>46399990
>13
>>
>>46400057
IT KEEPS ON HAPPENING.
>>
>>46399948
What... what happens to Sibyl if we switch modes?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 49

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.