[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Necromancer's Tower
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
Old thread: >>46373530 [Apologies. I had to go to work. Should've brought that up beforehand]

You charge at the skeleton, nailing its left kneecap with your heel. The kneecap dislodges, then appears to reform. The skeleton's eye sockets glow purple briefly, and its finally wrenches its shortsword free of the stone.

What do?
>>
>tackle it
>>
>>46386379
>hit it with the knife
>>
c'mon now. at this point i'm just trying to build this thread up.
>>
shouldn't have let this thread get archived.
>>
Sparta kick it
>>
>>46385963
Tackle it
>>
The skeleton swings at you wildly with its blade, but you hop back out of range, then charge it, kicking it in the chest, then throwing your body at it as it falls. You both crash to the floor.
>>
Stab its skull.
>>
You grip your knife, jamming it into the skeleton's skull. Purple smoke spills from the wound, and the skeleton slumps beneath you.
>>
what do
>>
>take vest & sword
>>
>>46391224
Strapping on the vest, you heft the shortsword over your shoulder, looking around the corridor. What to do, what to do...
>Take the torch
>Descend the stairwell
>Exit the corridor
>>
>>46391280
Remember your username, bruv.
>>
>>46391347
[Doesn't work. Pretty sure it's the april fool's day thing. I'll work through it]
>>
File: Shortsword.jpg (31 KB, 920x520) Image search: [Google]
Shortsword.jpg
31 KB, 920x520
shortsword
>>
File: Leather Vest.jpg (40 KB, 300x380) Image search: [Google]
Leather Vest.jpg
40 KB, 300x380
vest
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.