[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/srg/ - Shadowrun General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 36
File: 1458925422936.jpg (120 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1458925422936.jpg
120 KB, 1366x768
Connecting to JackPoint VPN...
...Identity Spoofed
...Encryption Keys Generated
...Connected to Onion Routers
>>>Login: XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
>>>Enter Passcode: XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
...Biometric Scan Confirmed
Connected to < ERROR: NODE UNKNOWN >

>Pastebin:http://pastebin.com/SsWTY7qr
>Chummer 5:https://github.com/chummer5a/chummer5a/releases
>Issue tracker:https://github.com/chummer5a/chummer5a/issues/

Last Thread: >>46354286

Gun adept Edition
>>
File: The-Quest.png (889 KB, 1440x816) Image search: [Google]
The-Quest.png
889 KB, 1440x816
>>46380113
unarmed adept is best adept edition
i just watched the van damme movie The Quest and i'm building a run around it
>>
>>46380215

I like sneaksy adepts.
>>
>>46380215
>>46380241
Baseball adepts are best adepts.
>>
>>46380305
>murdering people with paper clips
Missile Mastery, while not perfect if you're trying to be killy, is hilarious.

Also, bring javelins and throwing hatchets.
>>
>>46380341
I just like going full on baseball modo.
Weapon Foci baseball bat, critical strike with both clubs and throwing weapons, 200 baseballs in a duffle bag...
>>
>>46380305
>>46380341
>baseball bats, javelins, throwing hatchets, paper clips and pencils
not bolas.
bolas are STR+4S and you can stick 2 grenades on them. i rec'd pepper punch and super-lube for 100% legal and unrestricted FUN
>>
>>46380410
I had super-lube in paint grenades with my throwing adept as well. When you're facing insect shamans with way too much mystic armour, a good way to make them lose concentration is have them crawl around on the floor, covered in better-than-teflon.

Or just chuck it down the staircase the HTR team will take. Either works.
>>
>>46380410
>not using monofilament bolas with molotov
>>
Do chunky salsa rules and track overflow rules mean that flashbangs are incredibly lethal indoors?
>>
>>46380492
indoors? not really.
In an elevator? sure.
>>
>>46380492
Technically flashbangs don't ever reduce their stun damage with range, so if you chunky salsa'd someone it would just keep rebounding for 10S constantly for effectively infinite damage
As such, in enclosed spaces I just make flashbangs 10S within 10m, and 10S -1/m everywhere else.
>>
>>46380492

Remember that the overflow is 2 Stun to 1 Physical, so it's only really bad if you're trapped in a tight corner (or - god forbid - you're in a shipping container).
>>
>>46380514
In an elevator is exactly the kind of indoors I would use flashbangs for.
>>46380535
It seems all the situations I want flashbangs for to produce non-lethal results will actually make salsa.

I need a kinder, gentler flashbang.
>>
>>46380564
Keep in mind even 20S won't kill someone.
>>
>>46380564
It's weird to me that the chunky salsa effect applies to flashbangs.
>>
>>46380602
I'm sure it will kill whoever is the grangliest in the group as per statistical inevitability.
If I was cool with collateral kills, I would be using an entirely different kind of grenade.
>>
>>46380617
Well, thing is, it's weird.
Chunky salsa theoretically ends when the shockwave travels the "distance" of the grenades range, but it reduces damage as it goes, but flashbangs just stay at 10S no matter where you are in the 10M radius
So, for example, a flashbang exploding in a 1x1 elevator would do 10S, then rebound nine times for a final DV of 100S.
Which is fucking stupid, so I just use >>46380520
>>
>>46380617

Think about it.

Alone in an empty field, you're affected by a loud and blinding explosion.

Now imagine the same explosion, but you're in an elevator, and the sound resonates off the steel walls.

Which one is going to suck more?
>>
I guess now I'm shopping for like... I don't even know.

A stick'n'shock grenade?

Some kind of goo stick grenade?

Gas-based KOs are so fucking unreliable I don't want to start using gas grenades.

I want the peace of mind that nobody died when I'm using my non-lethal kit. I mean, that's the entire reason I would go about getting alternate equipment for less-heat-intensive runs.
>>
>>46380564
>I need a kinder, gentler flashbang.
the noizquito says hello.
you can fit 10 on a micro drone rack and hide that rack in between your ribs or whatever in a 0.1 essence skin flap.
each noizquito is a -4 dice pool modifier (-2 on visual and -2 on hearing) that stacks with each other for a total of -40 to ALL dice pools, or at best (if they have the proper cyber/bio protection) -20.
plus each one can mount a reach 0 melee weapon or holdout pistol

>>46380685
>Which one is going to suck more?
the funny thing is the noizquito is fluff'd as super powerful LED strobes and 160dB sound. 160dB is imagine that - SUSTAINED - while you're locked in that elevator for the next few days by a cruel, cruel gm.
me
>>
>>46380732
Nigga most GMs don't even use chunky salsa for lethal grenades because it just bogs the game down to hell.
Just talk it over with your GM and ask if chunky salsa applies to flashbangs.
>>
>>46380761
Are they expensive microdrones?
Being the pain might actually be the best solution here, if I can rig up some bee grenades.
>>
>>46380817
nah, they're like 2K each
>>
>>46380379
Ever watched The Raid 2? There is a character in it that is basically what you are describing.
>>
>>46380828
hmm.
I'll consider it strongly.
>>
>>46380842
>The Raid 2
not The Warriors
>>
>>46380761
>noizquito
>implying any reasonable gm would allow this shit
>>
>>46380857
Considering that the baseball character is partnered up with a character who uses regular hammers as a nod to oldboy I am pretty sure he was created as a reference.
>>
>>46380896
think of them as a litmus test for a gm.
>>
>>46380896

Seriously. In other news, new Missions Errata has banned them outright.
>>
>>46380685
I get that, I should have clarified.
I don't believe it doing like SO MUCH DAMAGE, most likely turning most of it into physical. I guess that's a rare exception, when does a player in a tiny elevator?
>>
I have heard the saying, never host a game in Asia.Why is this?
>>
File: baseball.jpg (47 KB, 436x328) Image search: [Google]
baseball.jpg
47 KB, 436x328
>>46380842
No, actually.
I just felt like stating up a dude who wears baseball uniforms everywhere, murders people with baseballs/a flaming baseball bat and then leaves a custom rookie card of himself at the scene.
http://pastebin.com/Cd5x8ivv
>>
>>46380441
next time remember to stick insecticide in there with the super lube; it does wonders to keep 'em from worrying about you while you bugger off in a hurry
>>
>>46381034
WEEABOOS
>>
File: noizquito.png (45 KB, 1214x278) Image search: [Google]
noizquito.png
45 KB, 1214x278
>>46380956
>>46380896
>>46380761

>Noizquito

Funny story, that.

This is an actual excerpt from the newest Shadowrun Missions FAQ, on page 62. The closest thing we have to an official errata for Noizquitos is "throw them the fuck out, holy shit"
>>
>>46381141
How to fix noizquitos:
>Penalties reduced to -1/-1
>Don't stack
>Ear/Eye protection reduce the penalty by one each
There, you've got a nifty -2 modifier for unprepared mooks for 2k.
>>
New to shadowrun, been fucking around with builds. Couple questions. First, can bow adepts have a bow weapon focus? Reading it, it seems like a weapon focus can only be melee. Second, any rules available on making/modifying nanotech? Specifically the smart corrosive listed in chrome flesh. This all applies to 5e, obviously.
>>
>>46381202
>Reading it, it seems like a weapon focus can only be melee
Correct, weapon foci are melee only.

>Making nanotech
Chummer, if you had the skills and requisite facilities to manufacture nanotech, you wouldn't be a shadowrunner.
>>
>>46381202
>smart corrosive
there are spells that accomplish this; they're treated as acid damage to whatever you decide, like clothing or cyberdecks or waterelementals. check out Street Grimorie for the spells.
>>
>>46381233
Damn. Then what sort of foci works best for that flavor of adapt? And so manufacturing it is out. What of modifying it? So say instead of cutters targeting muscle tissue, I reprogram them to attack brain tissue.>>46381305
Ahh, but RAW, smart corrosives act as acid, including DOT. Spells end after the initial effect. At least that's how I'm seeing it.
>>
>>46381448

You can use Qi Foci to get extra Adept Powers or boost your existing ones.
>>
>>46381141

I assume these fixes are all going to be in the printed version?
>>
>>46380520
Or flashbangs don't rebound. 10m range, or until they hit a wall.

Fits with the fact that they're doing stun damage, which barriers are immune to.
>>
Since our group is wondering about it, what are the good martial arts abilities and schools?
>>
>>46381910
As a GM, how much of the rule book am I supposed to memorize. I am not able to memorize all the combat DP modifiers and Matrix DP modifiers. What should I do?
>>
Generally, how many dice do you need to play Shadowrun?
>>
>>46381195
Nah. Remove the constant 160db retardedness, and change every slice of glare to use the environmental modifier for glare. (flash paks, shields, noizequito, etc)
>>
>>46382002
18-32 is a good amount.
It also doesn't hurt to have a dicerolling app running on your phone.
>>
>>46382002
depends:
4e: about 20d6 per player
5e: about 45d6 per Player
>>46381946
maybe do it as I do and simply note down all the tables you will possibly need and learn the rules
>>
>>46382013
Yeah, I think just treating it as another environmental mod is the best way. You can even let it keep stacking with that method, since it never gets to "You have -24 on all tests" levels of retardation.
>>
Alright a new Sr gm doing a first time run with a team of noobs. They are a Street Sam and a combat Mage (straight from SR5 Core, they didn't want to make characters to start).

Anyways my first run for them is supposed to be a "this is life in the shadows" run wherein the pcs are betrayed. Set up is that a used car salesman wants to get his stolen car back from a just-starting-up gang in Seattle because he apparently isn't paying protection money.

However, in actual fact this Johnson is luring Shadowrunners into traps for this gang because the gang wants to show the world how tough they are by essentially uploading videos of their gang killing Runners.

These guys are new so I obviously don't want to throw them into the fire right away so I was thinking it would be a nice turn out to have the runners figure out the trap and take the whole fucking gang down because really they were asking for it.

Thing is I'm just learning the rules here and I'm wondering if veterans could give suggestions about better possible third act plot twists that would impress upon my new players the statement; "this is Shadowrun".

Got any ideas?
>>
>>46382190
>having their first Johnson betray them
ehhh
>>
>>46382281

That's life in the shadows Chummer
>>
Wtf is a "single use grenade drop" as in
"Standard Upgrades: One standard weapon mount in
each arm, two one-use grenade drops."

Is it like a grenade launcher..?
>>
>>46382064
Yup. It goes to -6 with three nqs, maximum, or -10 when stacked with a second (separate, non-glare) source of -6 modifier.
>>
>>46382321
>That's life in the shadows Chummer
nah not really. Johnsons need runners and runners need the Js
A Johnson that betrays the runners doesn't stay one for long. It's an unwritten contract: Runners do their jobs and Mr.J pays them. That's why you gain notoriety when you skip from a job. The same goes for Johnsons.

I have no problem with some Johnsons being fucking traitors but
1. They are rare. As said: a traitorous johnson is not a veteran johnson and
2. I definitely would use them in the VERY FIRST RUN. Maybe after 4 or so runs
>>
>>46382403
It's a grenade. It drops out of the weapon mount.
>>
>>46382446
Nobody with any sense double crosses runners. Not only will they find it hard to get runners when there's work they need doing but they'll end up dead extremely fast. Even the dumbest of hard headed go-gangers would know this.
>>
>>46382446
>wouldn't
welp, time to go to sleep
>>
>>46382463
So, like a smoke that drops where it lands without any throwing?
>>
>>46382321
You just like to GM against your players, don't you?
>>
>>46382464
There's always someone. Running isn't the sole source of bad asses in the sixth world. If a Johnson knows the group's capabilities and their own resources well enough, they might decide to screw over a team.

Other runners aren't going to do shit out of moral outrage or whatever - that Johnson has to become more than just another faceless, nameless suit getting dirty Corp business done first. The fixer might cut ties, but they probably developed I-don't-give-a-fuck-itis over their cut of the profits.
>>
>>46381910

My favorites:

Finishing Move, Sweep, Iajutsu, Counterstrike/Riposte, Pouncing Dragon, Kick Attack, and Flying Kick.

Also, Clinch into Subdual can work pretty well for certain builds.

Favorite styles:

Tae Kwon Do, Wudang Sword, and Wildcat

Also, 52 Blocks, because it's a hilarious style of street fighting.
>>
File: Ammo for peter encil.jpg (42 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
Ammo for peter encil.jpg
42 KB, 600x400
>>46380341
>throwing adept

Heyho!

6000 please.
>>
>>46382792
>not having the Day Job quality as a janitor and just throwing the trash you collect during your job at security teams
>>
>>46382819
>recognize sergeant dickass pile out of the response van
>jerk off in my bathrooms, will you
>you can have your freggin crusty paper towel back
>>
>>46382064
>>46382444
Maybe let it burn itself out to do the sonic portion (which counts as a second negative environmental source of the same scale), dealing 2 physical AND matrix damage to itself for each combat turn it's active, with the damage increasing by 1 for each consecutive turn? It should brick itself rather quickly, but gives you some options. Also encourages sparse use instead of "the corpsec grunts spend the entire run on the ground covering their eyes and ears because you parked 3 drones near them", since you're actively destroying your own drone from the vibrations it's putting out.
>>
File: 1437333206533.jpg (65 KB, 541x760) Image search: [Google]
1437333206533.jpg
65 KB, 541x760
>>46381141
>Noizquitos are now collector's items

>They are going to be ultra-back-market goods as runners hoard the few they have left, with teams of deckers making sure that there's no problem with the software currently on them that prevents them from BTFO of a few more security goons
>>
File: 1437935739114.jpg (316 KB, 1280x624) Image search: [Google]
1437935739114.jpg
316 KB, 1280x624
>>46381946
You google 'Hayek Sheets', then promise to get the creator a beer and a blowjob if you ever see him.
>>
How do melee weapon adepts increase their damage? [Weapon Damage Code] + [Net Hits] is really all I'm seeing but I feel like I'm missing something important. I mean, you can get Critical Strike, but that only works once.
>>
What place do mercenary corporations/groups have in the 6th world? Is it just organized shadowrunners by another name? What about PMC groups? Or is that kinda like hiring KE?
>>
>>46382064
>since it never gets to "You have -24 on all tests" levels of retardation.
Sir, you think too small. Get a DR 6 RCC, then take 18 noizquitos. Each gives most opponents -4 to everything. 18x-4= -72 to everything. -36 to everything if they have both flare comp and dampers.

Gentlemen, noizquitos are not for suppressing metahumans. They are for hunting dragons.
>>
>>46383474

The weapon damage code for most melee weapons includes Strength, so Improved Atrribute (STR) is an option, as are Weapon Foci (by increasing net hits) and various Martial Arts. Improved Ability will also help add net hits, as will situational bonuses like charging and Superior Position.
>>
File: 1437172827015.jpg (2 MB, 1578x962) Image search: [Google]
1437172827015.jpg
2 MB, 1578x962
>>46383819
It's not organized shadowrunners, because the whole point of shadowrunners is that they're deniable assets. You might have mercs secretly working for you, but more often it's just that you don't want to spend in-house resources on it/you're a corp who doesn't have a lot of military might and you prefer to subcontract. We're talking the works, from infantry and tanks to naval forces and logistics.

The 10,000 Daggers out of Istanbul is probably the most famous merc group, but MET2000 and Tsunami were at one time the biggest and second biggest mercenary organizations out there, until they fought against each other and were both knocked from their perches. And of course, many AAA have military divisions that will help you out; Ares is great in that they not only have troops for rent, but they also offer officers and training staff to build an army for you out of whatever shithole you find yourself wanting a war in.
>>
>>46383474
I believe you can do called shot for vitals with melee weapons too.
Also, you can do riposte (RG 125) instead of usual defense against melee attack.
>>
>>46382446
>>46382281

Okay so the Gangers are a new gang that is more bite than brains and the entire mission is supposed to be a cake walk despite the betrayal because they bit off more then they can chew.

The Johnson is doing this under duress but nonetheless I expect him to meet a swift and terrible end.

I am aware that betrayal for a first run is shitty but that strikes me as a good risk to portray for beginner runners. That being said I'm making the trap obvious and even if they get the drop on the runners, these Gangers are likely to get torn to pieces. Also, I have no intention of betraying them again for a while.

Now, can someone please answer my previous question and suggest some fitting story elements to introduce. Some good Deus Ex Machina stuff.
>>
>>46383977
>Some good Deus Ex Machina stuff

At the end of the session, when the players inevitably don't pick up on your super-obvious clues and get themselves fucked over, a character that looks exactly like you walks out of a metaplanar rift, rescues them, apologizes for being a shitheel and making their very first experience with Shadowrun not a fun story about urban fantasy criminals but a shitty backstab that teaches them to trust no one least of all the DM, then cuts himself in half with a monofilament chainsaw starting at his dick.
>>
>>46384053

Pretty good writing for a big dumb baby.
>>
>>46384053
That is the most obvious joke possible, short of actually making the character Athena or Zeus.

>>46383977
Give the Gangers some kind of drug or magic hook up. Leave it in the air if the person behind the drugs was using them as a test-bed or if it was part of the leverage on the Mr. J, or something else entirely.

Somebody clearly covered their tracks. (And if they killed the Johnson, then that was planned on. If not, have Mr. Johnson give enough clues to give a nice head start on the group's investigation before being killed.)
>>
>>46382792
I used crayons.
>>
File: 1391324650637.jpg (1 MB, 2962x2184) Image search: [Google]
1391324650637.jpg
1 MB, 2962x2184
>>46381034
>>46381118

Eh, I set one in Indochina and it went all right. The fun part is that it was a mercenary/wartime campaign and got to draw on a lot of Vietnam and Laotian Secret War stuff that my Canadian players knew nothing about. Anyways, I think specific parts of Asia, like China and Japan, are going to have the problems you describe.
>>
>>46382002

over 9000
>>
If applying first aid within an hour can just heal damage boxes right away. Why would anyone rest naturally to heal? Just first aid as many times as you need after a battle?
>>
>>46385819
Pretty sure it says somewhere that you can't heal any more boxes (besides naturally) if you use a medkit.
>>
>>46385872
So basically you can only be performed first aid on once. Also, it says the medkit does not need to have medical supplies in it to perform first aid. What do the med supplies actually do?
>>
>>46385887
Wait what, really?

Can you give me a page number so I can check this?
>>
>>46382002

I was able to supply 4 players and a GM with about 55 d6, though there was some handing back and forth between players.

The GM tends to need less, as his dice pools are generally smaller than the players.

You'll usually only be rolling ~20 dice at the high end, unless somebody built a 40-Soak troll or something.
>>
>>46385931
page 205.

"First aid...First aid can only be used if you have a medkit (even if you don not currently have supplies for it)..."
>>
>>46385931
>>46385985
Anyway, from what I can tell, the only thing med supplies do is that if you don't have med supplies while you perform stabilization, you will suffer a -3 DP
>>
>>46385985
>>46386008

Huh. look at that.

Yeah I guess so. From what I remember reading (or being told) is that you can have first aid performed once, and you can be magically healed once for a total of two heals but after that you gotta naturally heal...

... or maybe that's just what my DM does.
>>
>>46386153
nah, thats in the rules, but you can use another skill to help the natural healing along
>>
>>46383977
The players won't see it as a risk, they will see it as a precident with all future Johnson dealings.
Having a J betray them is fine, but if you do it first that will make them assume going forward all Johnsons are cunts who will betray them (even if its not true) wheras if its around the third run the players will instead think "Huh, maybe not all Johnsons are good, we ought not take everything at face value".
>>
>>46384053
>>46386206

Wow the aspergers is strong in /srtg/ tonight.

>>46384206

Thank you for actually answering my one question that I asked hours ago. It wasn't much but it makes sense with the story I'm planning at large.
>>
>>46385985
That sounds bizarre, but you don't need advanced medical supplies to give first aid. The point is to keep the casualty alive and stable until more proffesional help arrives.

CPR and mouth-to-mouth don't require anything, and a bandage to dress a wound, splint a broken bone or apply a tourniquet can be improvised from many things.

Of course, having access to medical gear and a trained doctor is better, but that's more battlefield medicine than first aid.
>>
>>46387281
Actually, not having med supplies slaps -3 on any healing attempts. Healing modifiers table p. 208.
>>
>>46381761
Missions errata isn't errata errata, they're separate teams with separate goals. There will likely be a few overlaps, but I wouldn't anticipate it being a copy-paste job.
>>46382489
Yup. Think of it as a mine-layer. I don't really get why you'd wade into combat to drop your flashbangs and whatnot instead of firing them from range, but the Juggernaut seems to be intentionally terrible.
>>46386822
Look, new players tend to pick up on weird shit and react to it in odd ways. Unless you have your soon-to-be-dead Johnson leave behind an unlocked commlink that has a confession that he was compelled to act against his interests, you're now going to have to deal with the players mistrusting their new Johnsons every single time. They're going to spend days hacking his commlink so they can hear when he betrays them and 'be ready for it'. They're going to have drones follow him discretely. They're going to assume every bit of information that he gives them is poison and not to be trusted. They're going to autistically read into every single action and word that comes out of the Johnson's lips and pounce. Just because you think the trap has huge blaring signs that say 'this is a trap do not fall for it' doesn't mean your players will pick up on that. Instead they'll latch onto the fact that the Johnson ordered steaks for everyone else at the meet but he's eating salad or some equally banal. Is that really what you want out of your campaign?
>>
>>46387576
To be fair it is immune to stun damage from a flashbang so it could be pretty useful.
Obviously not as useful as a launcher but still.
>>
>>46386822
Look man, you're a new DM with new players. Mostly the players part is important.
Have you ever heard that people judge largely based on first impressions and it's really hard to change their minds after?
That applies to PnP, too. Players can and will pick up on how the first johnson is, the first combat, etc, and assume those to be the standard.
If you make the first Johnson betray the party, they will assume all Johnsons are out to get the party.
They will autistically search for the way the Johnson is trying to fuck with them, and invent conspiracy where there is none. It's almost impossible to get them out of that type of thinking after the fact, whereas if they get betrayed by one Johnson after a few runs with the other Johnsons being fine, they will see that one Johnson as a cautionary tale to be careful, not all Johnsons are A-OK. If the first Johnson fucks them over it's a lot harder to break the negative stereotype set.
>>
Is playing a mage with no legs who has levitation permanently sustained a terrible idea?
>>
>>46388021
I had that in my group (not by design, the character lost his legs on a run). It's usually bad, because you always are recognized as the mage and whenever you try to sneak in anywhere, a sustained spell will make you shine in the astral. Also, people are pretty weirded out by a flying legless guy, so social infiltrating is hard as well. Better get a good wheelchair and only float when necessary.
>>
>>46388021
Remember that levitation moves you F meters/second. That is not viable movement speed.
>>
>>46388265
Unless the direction is up. Then it's not that bad.

But still not necessarily that good for escapes.
>>
>>46388309
That is by the way the reason our mage lost his legs in the first place.
>>
>>46380341
While he wasn't an adept, I once played a cybered out troll built around chucking things. Strength 14 is nothing to scoff at.
>>
>>46380780
Generally speaking I just make a judgment call. Are you locked in a tight space with an explosive? You're probably going to die.

You also kind of have to do the reverse with some explosives. For example, it's quite possible to build a character so tough out of character creation that he can strap several kilos of plastic explosive to his chest and survive the explosion.

Chunky salsa is one of those rules that are fun theoretically, but is completely fucking unnecessary. It's just a bunch of math and rolls that slow down the game (and opens up weird loopholes like the infinite damage flashbang), when it just basically comes down to using common sense when it comes to explosives in confined spaces.
>>
>>46388919
Ah, the legacy of the Suicide Proof Trolls of earlier editions.
>>
does a troll size version of a handgun do more damage?
>>
>>46388974
No. Only grip/controls is changed.
>>
>>46388974
Don't think so. I wish they'd have more ammo or something. But no.
>>
>>46388974
No. Sized up to fit in their huge-ass hands, but apparently still punch the same sized hole in you
>>
>>46388974
They just change the grip, trigger mechanism and shit so your fat troll fingers can actually handle it, so no.

There are, however, weapons specifically made for trolls that are fucking huge and deal shitloads of damage.
>>
I kinda want to run a game set in the 2060s, but my only experience is with sr4a. Which edition would you recommend using?
>>
So ive got a couple of free karma points and a high logic, what knowledge skills should I get.
Im a decker so Ive already got matrix devices, hosts, grids, matrix personalities and so on but what weird but useful knowledge skills would you recommend.
Also is there any way I as a mundane could help the mages if I picked up arcana?
>>
>>46389938
I think that you could only really help with some of the big spirit summoning, and even then, depending on which kind of major spirits they're going for it may not be of much help.

But for knowledge, take local security practices or the like. And area knowledge for where you're at.
>>
>>46389525
i would use the edition i'm comfortable with and just change the year.
>>
>>46389525
Alternatively: Use the 2050 legacy rules and add some stuff that had happened in those 10 years
>>
>>46389938
Knowledge (Corporations), Knowledge (Security Contractors), Knowledge (Local), Knowledge (Metahuman Anatomy), Knowledge (Judicial System), Knowledge (Bureaucracy), Knowledge (Arms Manufacturers), Knowledge (Magic Traditions)
Basically, anything you've wondered about enough to look up or ask someone about is probably a good Knowledge Skill to pick up. And the Intuition/Logic line can get really blurry. If I'm playing a character who wrote a thesis on guns, is that a Profession or an Interest? If it is a Profession, can the dude who is an uneducated gun nut take it as an Interest? Do we actually cover the same knowledge or do we have different areas of expertise?

And no, I'm not advocating rules lawyering yourself into getting the skills you want using your best stat, just pointing out that depending on your GM you might be able to cover almost any area using Logic-based Knowledge skills, with the added caveat that you might only know it from an academic and/or theoretical point of view rather than practical knowledge.
>>
Quickly, name a funky character concept! Going to a tiny con tomorrow and a friend asked me to play in his session and I need to whip up a chara on the fly (can't be a decker/technomancer/rigger).
>>
>>46390685
Mage-swordsman. Your choice of weapon focus sword or Powerblade sword.

Get a MA style that uses swords.
>>
>>46390739
Only adepts can use weapon foci.
>>
>>46390756
That's Qi Foci. Anyone that's magically active can use a Weapon Focus.

Although they probably won't get as much use out of it as an adept would.
>>
>>46390785
Huh, my mistake.
Well, I can see aspected summoner can make use of it, otherwise it's better to rely on touch spells, probably.
>>
>>46390873
Also depends on what you are. A troll mage could probably make good use of a claymore weapon focus.

Alchemists could also make use of it, but that's the worst choice of all of 5e's aspected mages.

You have Armor and what else as useful preparations? And even armor's not that great.
>>
Aside from the high accuracy (and flavour), does the Winchester Model 201 really have anything going for it as opposed to any other kind of shotgun? I was rather hoping there were distinct ammo types for shotguns that'd make them better than assault rifles past the extra 2 DV.
>>
>>46391004
There's the choke settings. Gives additional penalties to the defender, although the wider settings give damage penalties at longer ranges even as you inflict greater defense penalties.

The burst fire shotgun's pretty hilarious for total penalties.
>>
>>46391034
>The burst fire shotgun's pretty hilarious for total penalties.
obviously Sally's never heard of a 19 strength trog
>>
>>46391299
pretty sure the troll aug max is 14
>>
>>46391320
nope, that's the normal max.
50% above that is the aug max.
>>
>>46391320
>>46391342
Basic trolls have a natural STR max of 10, this can be increased to +4 via augmentation, however, that's not the actual limit.
A troll can pick up
>Exceptional Attribute (STR)
>Geneware optimization (STR)
>Metagenetic Improvement (STR)
to make his natural maximum 13STR, and his augmented maximum 17STR.
No idea where Malcolm is getting the "50% above" thing from.
>>
>>46391374
Older editions, IIRC.
>>
Why are there suddenly namewhoring cunts in the general?
>>
>>46391462
As usual, Ellis is late to the joke
>>
>>46391462
I don't know Ellis, why do you feel the need to have a name on an anonymous image board?
>>
>>46391462
Well that explains it.
>>
File: Absolutely Halal.jpg (9 KB, 238x211) Image search: [Google]
Absolutely Halal.jpg
9 KB, 238x211
>>46391462
Welcome to the club. Happy April 1.
>>
>>46391462
u mad, Ellis?
>>
>>46391474
No need to be catty, Kristine, I know it's hard for you, but at least try.
>>
>>46391462
Poor Ellis, you were always the slow one among us sisters.
>>
>>46391545
You're one to talk, Judith, you old crone.
>>
My only regret about the sudden naming so far is that Grace York wasn't Francis York.
>>
>>46391483
>April 1
Oh I forgot that was a thing. Fucking americans.
>>
>>46391581
Excuse me? April Fool's Day exists in most european countries as well.
>>
>>46391604
Perhaps Dawn Reeves prefers the more traditional form of it, with the sending people allllll over the place.
>>
File: corps.png (619 KB, 1280x512) Image search: [Google]
corps.png
619 KB, 1280x512
Pray tell, /tg/, where could I find high resolution corp logos? (I'm mostly interested in Aztechnology, Ares and SK ones) Best I could find was picrelated, but it's too small.
>>
>>46380956

They're really more of a litmus test for the writers...
>>
>>46391717
Those look big enough. I don't see why you would want bigger.
>>
>>46381141

>"Okay, we just strip the noisemaker out and stick it on a drone that works."
>>
>>46391374
Hot diggety dang, you're right too. Can't find anything on "metagenic improvement" though, but some powerful drugs and augs can make up for that.
>>
>>46391800
If your GM didn't straight out retcon everything Noizquito-related within 5 minutes of reading their entry, abandon ship.

If your player even jokingly thinks about getting its grubby hands on a bunch, kick it out with extreme prejudice.
>>
>>46391815
Metagenic Improvement is a SURGE quality.
>>
>>46391815
It's in Run Faster, you would need to take SURGE to get it.
Also drugs/augs wouldn't really make up for it, since drugs/augs/magic can only increase your current attribute by 4, whereas metagenetic improvement increases the natural maximum (from /10->/11 so you can do 15/11 instead of 14/10)
>>
>>46391789

Splurging on /tg/ related tees for my group. Since we've been mostly playing Shadowrun for some time now, I thought it'd be fitting.
>>
>>46391871
Honestly, once you hit about Str 12, your everything hits like a truck carrying some very angry kangaroos.

Just imagine facing down a Str 12 Troll with a Claymore. Either one.
>>
>>46391815
>Can't find anything on "metagenic improvement" though
SURGE changeling quality.
>>
File: Neo-Anarchist.png (485 KB, 515x737) Image search: [Google]
Neo-Anarchist.png
485 KB, 515x737
>>46391890
>Splurging on shirts

>wanting corp-branding merchandise

>not being proud Neo-As, or supporting a trog-rock band

Where's your punk spirit, anon? At least throw some shekels at Opti.
>>
>>46391890

Also, I've found SK one on raben-aas DA.
>>
>>46391892
Yes but imagine facing a STR 17 troll with a claymore
With critical strike (blades)
That's 23P -5AP
Think about that for a moment
Your claymore hits as hard as a point-blank anti-tank rocket.
>>
>>46391924

I've been planning on making front side the marketing blurb for the corp, complete with the logo, and the back side - some sort of commentary. You know, "Asstechnology" for Azzies, "World's Foremost Deliverer of Thor Shots" for Ares and so on.

Besides, I've already made "Vote Dunkelzahn" one for me.
>>
Can you remove Hardened Armor with AP weapons just like regular Armor ?
>>
>>46391943
Does bioware increase up to the aug max? Can't find anything saying otherwise in the books but chummer5 sure doesn't like it.

>>46392054
yes
>>
>>46392078
Augmented maximum is just "Current Value + 4"
Since geneware doesn't actually increase the attribute (only the maximum) and you need to improve it with karma, it doesn't count towards the augmented max.
Things that do are basically anything that increases an attribute in a way other than buying it with karma/attribute points, such as
>Drugs
>Bio/Cyberware
>Magic

>>46392054
Yes, one of the biggest strengths of AP is that it makes what would be stun physical and what would be ignored by hardened armour actually do damage.
>>
So, help me with remedial shadowrun math for babies since I know the system entirely through listening to people playing.

Are trolls really good at casting because they can channel higher force things and take more drain? Or does it just not pan out that way?
>>
>>46392136
Trolls have the disadvantage of having generally worse Mental Attribute Maximums, so they have lower dice pool for Drain soak. However, they make awesome muscle wizards.
>>
>>46392136
It depends what the tradition uses for drain, but normally trolls aren't great at it, because the two most common types (Shaman and Hermetic) roll Willpower+Charisma and Willpower+Logic respectively to resist drain (even for physical drain) so trolls are at a disadvantage in that area.
>>
Could fraternal twins be born with different meta-types? My friend and I want to play a troll and a dwarf that are genetic siblings.
>>
>>46392136
Trolls do make good Adepts, because adepts resist their drain with Body and Will.

And free 1 armor, 1 reach, and the physical line they have.
>>
>>46392204
Yes.
>>
>>46392224
Nice. Thanks
>>
>>46391853

Oh totally. Just making fun of the shitty fluff for why it's suddenly not available.

>>46392136

Sortof - they can be pretty good Intuition tradition mages, especially with a little augmentation.

But you pay too much for physical stats anyway, which comes out of your casting stat budget.

Best mages remain the Elf for summoning and Human/Dwarf for not wasting points on physical stats.
>>
>>46392224
>>46392234
There go those Alton boys, always so polite and helpful.
>>
>>46391924
This guy gets it. Neo-A is the only valid political alignment, unless you're a wageslave.

>>46392000
>Allowing yourself to be manipulated through sympathy by a DRAGON. Take off your blinders.
>>
>>46392275

Yeah, that's what I expected to hear from a lowlife Mexican such as you, Gonzalez.
>>
>>46392275
>the only options are neo-A and wageslave

Fuck all that, I'm going to be THE MAN one day.
And I may leverage anarchists to help destabilize current THE MANs enough for me to get the job.
so maybe not fuck all that to your face, but definitely fuck all that behind your back.
>>
Can a decker invite marks to a drone they've already gotten three marks on so that a rigger can take it over?
>>
>>46392275
The only reason you're even a Neo-A is because you weren't smart enough to pass the entrance exams, Gonzales.
I bet you'd take a deskjob at Ares in a fucking second if you could.
>>
File: Close But No Cigar.jpg (85 KB, 640x859) Image search: [Google]
Close But No Cigar.jpg
85 KB, 640x859
>>46392316
>Fuck all that, I'm going to be THE MAN one day.

Every wageslave dreams of being THE MAN one day. After a couple decades, you may find yourself in middle management at a sub-regional distribution centre, bitter and tired, and spend the rest of your career meeting quotas and exercising your petty tyranny on those below you who still have dreams. And the wheels keep turning, Laurel.
>>
>>46392382
Very few wageslaves are willing to blow up the man to become the man.
The ones that are, well, they might just become the man.
>>
>>46391604
Americans tend to be the only ones that get all up in arms about it. Everyone else just sort of carries on with their shit. >>46392365
You need Owner permissions to perform Invite Mark, but you can use Spoof Command to convince the device that you're a legitimate owner and do things that way.
>>
>>46392365
Adding on to what >>46392425 said, if the drone's been modified or is currently being used by something more than just the drone program, you might not be able to use Spoof Command.
>>
>>46392463
Such as a host or another rigger with an RCC?
>>
>>46390685
Ex-military junkie who was in a unit supplied with experimental combat drugs. Narco gene therapy, injection device, Kamikaze (or if you want to be really fucked since it's just a one-shot, K-10). For one reason or another the others put up with this drugged up psychotic (presumably the combat training and imperviousness to pain).
>>
>>46392500
The other rigger would need to be jacked in. The major other condition would be if somebody, for some reason, modded the drone to be able to run a persona and kept it like that.
>>
>>46392536
Oh, ok. That makes sense then. Thank you.
>>
>>46392305
>Mexican
he's Aztlaner. there's a distincition, you know.
>>
>>46392204

Sudden goblinization still happens although it is incredibly rare so yes.
>>
>>46392562
Wouldn't having one parent of each metatype be enough? I was under the impression that kids with mixed metatype parents just popped out as one or the other.
>>
>>46392204
also related:
can a human and a troll have a dwarf child?
>>
Okay I was walking through downtown Seattle the other day and I walked past a manhole cover and I smelt a really bad smell did I just find the orc underground? Should I call the police?
>>
>>46392560
Ivan I swear to god you do this every fucking time you autist, I bet you insist people call them CASers instead of southerners too
>>
Hey, is racism still a thing in Shadowrun, or do small-minded people have bigger fish to fry than black people when there are ogres walking around? Are there <insert species here> supremacy movements?
>>
>>46392657
http://shadowrun.wikia.com/wiki/Humanis_Policlub

Nationalism is still a really big thing in places like China and Japan where they really hate foreigners.
>>
>>46392597

I suppose. I just always thought the sudden goblinization route would be more fun. Because then the characters could pull out grade 6 yearbook photos where they look kinda normal and then grade 7 yearbook photos where one is Trogged up
>>
>>46392657
Racism still exists. Being a black troll is hell.
>>46392624
Its still possible but exceedingly rare because most of the "dwarf genes" or "troll genes" have already express themselves. But the right combination of parents and chance can make it happen .
>>
>>46392657
>Is racism still a thing in Shadowrun
Only for super super super diehard supremecists, it's very rare.
>do small-minded people have bigger fish to fry than black people when there are ogres walking around?
Basically.

>Are there <insert species here> supremacy movements?
Yes, plenty.
Humanis is a "human advocacy group" but they are essentially the KKK.
The elven nations (Tir na Nog and Tir Tangire) basically treat any metahumans other than elves as second class citizens
Japan is highly xenophobic to metahumans, to the point where they actually deport them in some cases
>>
File: Police Brutality.png (699 KB, 852x643) Image search: [Google]
Police Brutality.png
699 KB, 852x643
>>46392657
>racism
You can't get rid of millennia of intolerance in a few decades. Plenty of skin colour prejudice flying around.

>Are there <insert species here> supremacy movements?

Absolutely. Humanis, Sons of Sauron, all elves because elves are the worst...
>>
>>46392701

Don't forget the Black Forest Trolls and the numerous meta human themed go gangs
>>
>>46392738
Ah, yeah, there's a lot of metahuman gangs (and presumably mafias considering actual mafias formed out of the same necessity to stick with your own to survive) like the Ancients.
Thanks Jen
>>
One more question. Are orcs bummed out at all that they only live 40 years vs. baseline humans?
>>
>>46392785
Some are. Most tend to live their life to the fullest they can.
>>
>>46392785
I dunno Dennis, would you be bummed out if you realized your natural lifespan only lasted to the mid-life crisis of your neighbor?
>>
>>46392785
Orc culture (generally speaking) expresses this short lifespan through living life to the fullest.
>>
>>46380492
Technically, the chunky salsa rules are based on shockwaves. Flashbangs don't produce shockwaves at all, they produce a loud sound, and there are no rules for the extra damage dealt by reflected sounds.
>>
File: 1437955420520.jpg (531 KB, 700x990) Image search: [Google]
1437955420520.jpg
531 KB, 700x990
>>46392785
I think Run Faste cover that; a lot of orcs try to live fast, knowing they'll die young either way. There's probably some resentment, but you can't do much about it.

Also, I just noticed that replies are called '+(You) this post'. This is the best holiday.
>>
So, with all this racism flying around-
Where do minor things like AI fit into the mix? Are they not important enough to be racist against, as they are not a demographic they have to interact with while waiting in line at stuffer shack?
>>
>>46392657
It is, to a certain extent. Bigots gon' big, after all, and there are people who still think women shouldn't be allowed to vote today. But when there's a nine foot tall dude with tusks, horns and skin like a fucking rhino, black people don't seem that scary by comparison.

And there's a shitton of supremacist movements. Tir Na Nog is an entire nation built on the concept of fuck all other races, Japan is still incredibly racist even if they don't ship all non-humans to an island reservation anymore, Humanis is lynching metahumans left and right, and most people won't hire an ork or a troll unless they want them to break someone's legs.

Just don't expect much consistency or logic behind which races get shat on. For example, pixies get one of the worst cases of ghetto treatment despite being largely incapable of harming people, while nagas (who are inherently bullet proof and toxic) are treated fairly well.
>>
And if you're rich, there's lionization.
>>
>>46392823
anon, I hate to break it to you, but a sound, especially a loud one, is a type of shockwave.
>>
>>46392835
AIs are "If a corp can they will grab you and virtually dissect you using a thousand tiny Black IC programs to see how you tick" territory, IIRC.
>>
Do GMs usully let characters substitute a weapon skill for another? Like using automatics in place of long arms with a small penalty, maybe -1 or -2.
>>
>>46392835
The more outlandish, the more they suffer from racism.

And AI are a special case of hatred, since everyone at least heard of Deus if they didn't live through Crash 2.0. The average meatbag is HIGHLY suspicious of anything A.I. by default.
>>
>>46392846

Makes sense to me

Most people don't mess with anything that can break them in half
>>
>>46392853
>>46392863
it is really hard to keep track of all the things corps want to capture and dissect.
I mean, it's getting to be a pretty long list.
>>
>>46392785
Oh its even worse than it sounds. See, Orcs dont get any special legal consideration for their shorter childhood and lifespan. since orcs age roughly half again as fast as humans, by the time they are 12 or so they are read for being a full legal person, but the governments and corporations of the world mostly tell them to come back in 6 years time. Its roughly the equivalent of making humans wait for their age of majority until they are 27.

IIRC the UCAS military has found some loophole to allow them to recruit 'underage' orcs, and its an excellent pathway to a better life.
>>
>>46392849
>lionization
'leonization
lionization is when you wake up and find that you have turned into a lion
>>
>>46392785
I have to wonder how many orcs actually die of old age.
>>
>>46392938
>How Daniel found out he was actually a Shapeshifter.
>>
>>46392943
Or a Beast Way adept.
>>
File: Metasapient.jpg (781 KB, 904x1324) Image search: [Google]
Metasapient.jpg
781 KB, 904x1324
>>46392938
One of the best SURGE results, IMO.
>>
>>46392823

Flashbangs are still explosives. That's how they make the flash and bang.

They're not as hot, they don't throw shrapnel, and the pressure wave is less intense, but they're really not that different.

Close proximity flash bangs have killed people in real life, I don't think it's unreasonable for it to happen in Shadowrun.
>>
>>46392819
>Hey guys, let's make our already short lifespans even shorter!
>What a great idea, Bob!
>>
>>46392846

Big snakes get all the bitches, chummer!
>>
>>46392990
The opportunity cost of maybe dieing is much lower, so why not.
>>
>>46392835
Pretty sure true AI are illegal almost everywhere, particularly post-CFD, since a whole bunch of people went completely fucking nuts due to nano-based AI shenanigans. At the absolute best, they'd be considered dangerous and probably blamed for the deaths of a fuckton of people. The average person would probably try to have the government or a corp take care of them, and a few might take it upon themselves to destroy it.
>>
>>46392990
When you have no advancement prospects and will likely live in (at best) mediocre lower-middle-class housing or (at worst) abject poverty, your life is already so dismal that having fun and dying early is the more practical option.
>>
>>46392846
>and there are people who still think women shouldn't be allowed to vote today
Seeing as how women have ruined entire societies with their votes, I'm not surprised.
>>
Is AIs being hunted by corps a new 5E thing?
I don't recall that from 4e. I have the distinct memory of reading they had SINs sometimes.
>>
>>46392906
Except trolls and orks are hated exactly for being brutish and dangerous, while elves generally are better off because they're pretty. You'd think a dainty little pixie that sparkles and shit would be fairly popular, while the huge killer snake would be ostracized.
>>
File: 1443986512083.jpg (703 KB, 800x863) Image search: [Google]
1443986512083.jpg
703 KB, 800x863
>>46393045
Some AIs are sheltered by corps and given SINs, but it's not a blanket offer. Lots of people want to find out exactly what makes e-ghosts and true AI work, especially post-Crash 2.0.
>>
>>46393024
Isn't Evo's CEO an ork?
>>
>>46393100
Yes, but Evo is basically "Metahumans, the corporation."
>>
>>46393057
Bad PR, omae. Pixies are viewed as arrogant little shitheads, while nagas are just your friendly neighborhood's intelligent snake.
>>
>>46393110
>>46393057
I will never stop being grumpy that nagas are just snakes, and not snake dudes.
>>
>>46393045
Pretty sure that's been in ever since they introduced the wireless Matrix on account of the whole "AI broke the internet and killed millions of people" thing. Not to mention that most corps were never above horrible experiments on intelligent beings to make a profit. I mean, fuck, Aztechnology literally perform human sacrifices every single day.
>>
>>46393107
Still makes the point that orks can achieve anything if they're competent. Sure it might be harder for them than some knife-ears, but not impossible by any means.
>>
>>46393156
yeah, but it's not like aztechnology is hunting for people with lots of blood to sacrifice.
I figure they just wait until they find someone who tries to do graffiti on aztech property or something.
with a similar approach to how they would treat, say, an AI.
>>
File: 1444743691094.jpg (235 KB, 877x620) Image search: [Google]
1444743691094.jpg
235 KB, 877x620
>>46393100
>>46393107
Isn't Evo currently without a CEO? The cosmonaut CEO Kirilenko, who was human, died recently and they haven't appointed anyone in his place yet. At one point they had an orc, IIRC, but I can't remember who.
>>
>>46393164
I guess, in the same way one successful black man in the 50s showed all the ones in the ghetto that they needed to stay in school and make something of themselves.
>>
>>46393057
Pixies are treated fine in France, which is the only place with a significant Pixie population that wants the slightest thing to do with metahumanity. Since no other groups of pixies will formally interact with metahuman governments, no one else issues pixies SINs and so the majority of pixies that do interact with metahumans are SINless non-persons.

On the other hand, Nagas have a mostly recognized state they call home, and with their biology tend ot want to stay there. Outside SEA the overwhelming majoirty of nagas you will find are EVO employees and as such have EVO issued SINs.

Since your average pixie has absolutely no legal rights whereas your average naga has a VIP pass, the average naga gets treated better than the average pixie.
>>
>>46393132
They do have metahumanish faces.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-01-19-14-07.png (3 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-01-19-14-07.png
3 MB, 1440x2560
>>46393199
Was this retconned later?
>>
>>46393244
They somehow managed to get the worst of all worlds with their naga design.
>>
File: Screenshot (73).png (464 KB, 910x537) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (73).png
464 KB, 910x537
>>46393257
Looking through Market Panic, the section's all about how Anatoly is dead and they're looking for a new boss. Yuri Shibanokuji, the orc in question, is listed as President and a major shareholder, but not CEO. Maybe he stepped down for Anatoly?
>>
>>46393132
Stop being a weeabo. Nagas were never snake dudes.
>>
>>46393100
Evo has a couple CEOs, one of which is an ork, another of which is a free spirit
>>
File: Original_content_nagas.jpg (32 KB, 220x419) Image search: [Google]
Original_content_nagas.jpg
32 KB, 220x419
>>46393328
you are uneducated.
>>
File: naga_classic.jpg (171 KB, 344x298) Image search: [Google]
naga_classic.jpg
171 KB, 344x298
>>46393348
I mean, they had a lot of depictions, but the dudesnake was the most common one.
>>
>>46393090
Yeah, but (at least based off DT) it's not the "they're going to capture and dissect your code" people are saying.
>>
>>46393342
The free spirit is a shareholder, not an executive.
>>
File: 1437950241905.jpg (97 KB, 1215x657) Image search: [Google]
1437950241905.jpg
97 KB, 1215x657
>>46393342
Yuri and Buttercup are board members, but not CEOs as of Market Panic. I don't know if any AAA has multiple CEOs, which is odd considering big companies today often have co-CEOs.
>>
File: 450px-NagaPhnomPenh.jpg (70 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
450px-NagaPhnomPenh.jpg
70 KB, 450x600
>>46393348
Look! I can take images of wikipedia too!
>>
File: OC_monstergrills.jpg (3 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
OC_monstergrills.jpg
3 MB, 2448x3264
>>46393363
and one more since I can't resist putting things in threes.
>>
>>46393387
They were definitely named CEOs in 4th. What changes that in Market Panic.
>>
>>46393342
I dont recall Buttercup ever being CEO, just the largest shareholder and a powerful voice on the executive board.
>>
File: snakedude.jpg (71 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
snakedude.jpg
71 KB, 480x640
>>46393397
>they were never snake dudes
>pictures of snake dudes
>b-but they were SOMETIMES not snake dudes!
Yes, and most times they were. Or were just dudes with no snake, but those are the most boring depictions.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 36

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.