[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hot-Blooded Henshin Hero Quest 9: Divergence
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 212
Thread images: 26
File: 1456017295425.jpg (115 KB, 604x840) Image search: [Google]
1456017295425.jpg
115 KB, 604x840
PREVIOUS THREADS: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=Hot-Blooded%20Henshin%20Hero%20Quest

TWITTER: @RevengeanceQ

LAST TIME: We helped steal a body from the morgue to play as Knightmare's body. Nighthawk wholeheartedly accepted it, thinking we've started to see his side of the conflict. We also apologized to Makoto, and had a nice little date. But, the time's come for worse things...

---

You pick Makoto's short hairs out of your tongue--sleeping with your mouth open has always been a bad habit of yours. Lolling your tongue around on itself to relieve morning drymouth, you stretch upwards towards the ceiling, an audible crack in your back.

Relief! Finally.

Tussling Makoto's hair to wake her up, the heroine besides you begins to stir. Her eyes flutter and she glances up with a half-glance.

"Sooo...kariii?" She mutters groggily, which you think is supposed to be your name. You just smile and peck her forehead.

"It's me. I want to head out soon, if you don't mind." You whisper sweetly, brushing your nose against hers. "Today'ssss..."

Makoto wipes her eyes of sleep. "The day Paragon comes back from Europe...you want to talk to him about the Union?"

You sigh, throwing your legs over the side of the bed. "Yeah. I talked to him--there's no way he wants what Nighthawk is doing. I think he's the best option I have of ending all of this."

"Sounds good...I just need a few more hours, promise, and I'll go and go on patrol...!" She weakly thrust an arm up to the air, before zonking out and snoring softly. You roll your eyes, in the 'oh, you' sense and head out of the house.

Something catches your eye in the cafe just across the street--the man from forever ago who told you about Makoto back when you simple knew her as Hurricane, the awkward sidekick-coach. What was his name...? More interestingly, he was talking with...

Showstopper.

>Head in to eavesdrop.
>Paragon takes priority.
>Write-in.
>>
where is stilt man
>>
>>46380019
>>Head in to eavesdrop
>>
>>46380019
>Go in, but use a newspaper to hide your face
>Also, support your local newspaper. It's a dying medium!
>>
>>46380423
I'll support this.

Hey, Masked, been busy trying to find a job, so haven't dropped in recently, but I made it just in time.
>>
>>46380019
>>Head in to eavesdrop.
What's up, ya'll?
>>
>>46380423
>>46380487

Whistling as innocently as possible, you cross the street and find your way to a respectable newspaper dispenser. Checking both ways for witnesses, you slam your elbow onto the machine and crack it open--at the cost of your funnybone.

Wincing in pain and rubbing the impact point, you grab a paper with your other hand. With that, the cover goes back up with your other hand, and you hope you didn't break the lock. Vandalism isn't very heroic...

Newspaper placed sneakily over your face, you make your way into the cafe and slide into an unoccupied booth just behind the man...(Sam! That's it!) and Showstopper.

"...I don't need you to baby me like this." Showstopper says. You can hear a mug going up and down--stopping to drink, you presume.

"And /I/ don't need my son getting killed because he wants to be a hero. Riley, you have a perfectly good job at the carwash, and the University of Arcadia is willing to give you a full scholarship if you just submit to weekly tests of your body for your powers."

"Dad," he says, spitting it through his teeth as violently as he can, "I don't. Give. A damn. About the University."

You realize you should actually appear to be reading the damn newspaper instead of just staring at it. You must look so obvious to the other patrons, yeesh...

"Riley, playing dress up like this helps no one! You know what your powers do to you! Dr. Langley told us--every single second you use it is another second off your life."

Sam sighs. You peer into the reflection of the glass window, seeing him rubbing his temples, before adopting a forlorn look.

"Riley...you're all I have left. I don't want you to throw your life away just because you feel guilty about your--"

"Don't talk about her." Showstopper says again, getting more frustrated by the second. "I /told/ you we don't talk about it except with the therapist."

Sam is listless. "I just don't want you to kill yourself over how guilty you feel."

>cont.
>>
>>46380671

"Guilty? Dad, I could have saved her, but I was so scared, so scared that I couldn't make it out too..."

Seems Riley isn't too miffed by bringing it up himself...

"I can't live with myself not being a hero."

"And I can't live with you dying one!" Sam shouts. The cafe falls into a hushed whisper, and you can just sense how tightly Riley is gripping the table.

"Riley, I'm sorry I yelled, I just--"

"No, I get it. I get it alright."

"Riley!"

Before you can realize it, Riley must have left--the door swings to a close despite it never being opened, as far as you recall. But he couldn't have gotten far...

>Go to talk to Sam.
>Go to talk to Riley.
>Write-in.
>>
>>46380748
>>Go to talk to Riley.
>>
>>46380748
>>Go to talk to Riley.

Huh, no Angry or Imoto anon yet. How off.
>>
>>46380748
>>Go to talk to Sam.

>>46380819
You rang?
Speaking of God's favorite mistake, where is she?
>>
>>46380881
Oh, good, you're here. Now where's American?
>>
>>46380748
>Talk to Riley but totally look like you saw nothing that happened (fighting with parents is never fun thing to talk about)
>"Hey, buddy! Weird to see you around these p-Huh, what's wrong?"
>>
>>46380923
Writing smut, if there's any justice in this fucking world.
>>
>>46380748
>Go talk to Riley

Onee-sama! You're back! :D
Notice me!
>>
>>46381069
Oh, you're here too.

>>46381061
I saw in the archives that someone requested futa. He's probably doing that.
>>
>>46380774
>>46380819
>>46381056
>>46381069

You walk out down the street, not even bothering with the newspaper anymore. You simply leave it on the table and walk out onto the street--Sam could wait for now. Riley was of more interest at the moment. It doesn't take long to spot the familiar youth, hands in the pockets of his hoodie and head tilted towards the ground.

"Showstopper! I mean--Razor!" you call after him, quickening your pace. You figure you're going to need a good cover for why you're there...

"I-I was just jogging by and--(huff)--saw you! What's wrong!?" You call again, coming up just behind him.

"Nothing that's your business." He replies, continuing to walk away.

"I...never got to thank you for you saving me." You say, hoping to appeal a bit that way. He cocks his head slightly.

"It's no issue. Just doing what I can to help. You wanted something...?" he asks, trailing. His lips are running faster than his thoughts.

>Your father is Sam Whittaker...?
>Just what ARE your powers, anyway?
>Why did you save me?
>Write-in.
>>
no more trips please

they are all bad

please you're making makoto cry
>>
>>46381159
>>Just what ARE your powers, anyway?
>>
I was at a class actually. As I believe it was requested by Angry Anon here is a...story.
http://pastebin.com/EA9K5MXM

It's light, but mostly because I've not ever written a story of this uh...caliber before.
>>
>>46381159
>Just what ARE your powers anyways?
>>
>>46381159
>Why did you save me?
>>
>>46381159
>>Just what ARE your powers, anyway?
>>46381185
I only keep mine on so people know I'm here if they want to request something.
>>
>>46381069
Oh good, punching bag is back.
>>46381124
I am the one who did the thing.

>>46381159
>Why did you save me?

>>46381208
YES!
>>
>>46381185
I'll bully her with my shonen powers all I want.

>>46381208
Pretty lewd there, American.
>>
>>46381208
Th-that's... Diferent?
I'm not aroused by this.

>>46381242
You're a meany Anon! And you have bad taste, too!
>>
>>46381287
Only cowards don't love fute. It's the ourest form of relationship there is!

Also fuck you. I'm shocked you can even type while your girlfriend is riding your face like a particularly retarded unicycle.
>>
>>46381314
>futa
>purest

Fuck my useless ass phone...
>>
>>46381314
You're horrible! Such a Mean Anon!

And you're wrong! Yuri is purest love!

Onee-sama, tell him he's wrong and mean!
>>
>>46381353
Phone posting is pretty bad. But I'll have to disagree on your version of pure.

>>46381361
Yours as well.
>>
>>46381385
Then, what do you think is purest love, Shonen Anon?

I'm curious.
>>
>>46381242
>>46381251
Thank you
>>46381287
Well sorry, but different people, different tastes. Besides, how many yuri stories did we have before this? 3 or 4?
>>
>>46381411
But yuri a best!

Okay, I'll be good, but only because you're so nice!
>>
>>46381405
Can't really answer that due to me not being in love before, but hey, what do I know? I'm just a Shonen guy.
>>
>>46381361
>>46381385
All this wrong...
>>
>>46381199
>>46381211
>>46381241

"What ARE your powers, anyway?" You ask, glancing at him. You try not to look too intensely at him, but fail significantly. Comes with being so mighty, you suppose.

"I...promise you'll believe me." He says, looking away with a hurt expression.

You nod with utter sincerity.

"...I can stop time."

You blink twice. "That's it? You act like your power is hurling frogs, or something stupid. That's...shockingly strong for someone as, uh...obscure as you?"

He glares at you. "Not for lack of trying. But it's not like I can use it all the time. Do you know what equivalent exchange is?"

You struggle not to mention 'I watched Fullmetal Alchemist, duh,' and instead nod. "Give and take."

"Every second I take from time, I have to give back from my lifespan. Imagine a wind-up toy, and you pinch the key so it stops moving, and then you stop pinching it so it plays. But you have to keep pinching it, not wasting a single second more than you need. That's what it's like." He runs a hand through his hair. "I can only guess how much time my life has left--that's the hardest part. Like diving underwater and not knowing if you'll come up in time."

"So the way you can just appear sometimes--"

"You don't perceive me moving around. It's kind of like pressing the skip button on a remote, but I can move around while it's skipping."

>>What else do we want to ask him?
>>
>>46381488
>>>What else do we want to ask him?
Ever talk to any magic types to get that fiddled with? I could probably give up an hour or two to the man that saved my life.
>>
>>46381488
>You doing okay?
>>
>>46381488
>It's kind of like pressing the skip button on a remote, but I can move around while it's skipping.
SON OF A BITCH, HE'S KING CRIMSON.

I guess ask if he's alright.
>>
>>46381488
>>What else do we want to ask him?
So say if someone were holding onto you while you stopped time, would the effects apply to them too?
>>
>>46381488
>Think about asking him how he feels about vampires and steam rollers, but don't actually do it, because you don't want to be facetious
>Ask him if he needs a hug
>>
>>46381659
This one!

I find it funny.
>>
File: purest love.gif (3 MB, 400x223) Image search: [Google]
purest love.gif
3 MB, 400x223
this thread is full of lesbians.
Imma add more.
>>
>>46381575
>>Are you doing okay?

"Me? Yeah, I'm not sick or anything."

"No, I meant--"

His face grows harder. "I know you're talking about me and my dad. I saw it was you when I was walking out."

"But you've never seen me without my mask!" You protest, a little weirded out.

"I saw you and Makoto at the cemetery too. You had the same voice as Vanquish. It doesn't take Sherlock-Von-Batman to figure it out."

"Answer the question, Riley." you say, getting back on topic.

"...we're terse. He thinks I'm throwing my life away, I think I'm giving it meaning. That's all there is to it."

>>So, if someone held onto you...

"During the time stop? No. I can't stop time holding someone and have it work. I can move people, but...it's complicated."

>>Ever talk to any magic types to get that fiddled with? I could probably give up an hour or two to the man that saved my life.

"Nothing's ever been able to help the condition. The best help we got is this old Norse fable...it didn't help much other than bum me out. Some stuff about a guy born exceptionally gifted, but a spurned Norn decreed that when a candle by his cradle was finished, he would die with it. It only creeps me out."

>>Do you want a hug?

"No. Don't touch me, please. It weirds me out."

"So then why did you save me?" you ask, putting your hands in your pockets.

"...What kind of a hero can't save someone? Sorry to answer a question with another question, but that's all I've got. If you see my dad, tell him I'll see him back home tonight, and...that I'm sorry for getting mad again. Tell him...tell him I just miss her too."

You nod. "Got it, Riley."

With that, he walks off.

>Now's the time to talk to Paragon.
>Write-in.
>>
>>46381901
>>Now's the time to talk to Paragon.
>>
>>46381901
Business time.
>>
>>46381901
>Now's the time to talk to Paragon!
>>
>>46381841
Purest love!
>>
>>46381995
Both of those girls possess penises, making you correct for once!
>>
>>46381901
>>
>>46381965
>>46381955
>>46381930

Making your way over to the Peacekeeper's Union, you find a collapsible table set-up, a little girl and another one slightly older than her sat just beside her. You guess it's her sister. There's a crude sign saying 'LEMONADE' on it. The more interesting site is it's current customer.

Broad shoulders, strong chin, and a pair of beige shorts and casual plain white tee. A thick muscled arm gently hands two dollars to the younger girl. She gives a buck-toothed smile and pours him four glasses of the bright yellow drink.

"Thanks, Mithter Elliot!" She speaks with a slight lisp. "Please tell me if Cogmathter likes it! He's my favorite."

"Kelly wants to MARRY him!" Her sister snickers.

"Thtop it!!"

Paragon merely laughs. "Thank you both--I'll be sure to pass it along. I hope you have a profitable little day." With a small wave, he walks across the street, noticing you.

"Ah, hello there, citizen! Beautiful day--March in Arcadia's always so much colder, but today's just sunny as love itself!"

"Ah, Paragon, sir...it's me, Vanquish." You quietly mention.

Glancing like a deer in headlights, Elliott chews his lip silently. "Mighty sorry for not knowing. A big trip to Europe meant I didn't look over every new person's files...but I remember you from Exams! You look like you got somethin' on your mind."

>What do we want to ask Paragon Supreme?
>>
>>46382132
>>What do you know about Nighthawk and accusations of the organization working with criminals for profit?

Get ready to eat a fistful of justice, Hawkblocker...
>>
>>46382220
I'll back this. may as well get to the point.
>>
>>46382249
Me too.
He's still a meany, though.
>>
>>46382275
You're just jealous of my superior taste, shrimp.
>>
>>46382292
Nope. You're just a mean Anon. With bad taste, too.
>>
>>46382330
Go cry into your girlfriend's muscles, you tiny embarrassment!
>>
File: sip.png (255 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
sip.png
255 KB, 600x600
>>46382292
>>46382330
>>46382367
>>
>>46382367
Why would I cry into them?

So nice and strong. Mmm... I'd rather be picked up and cuddled...
>>
>>46382461
fuckin degenerate
>>
File: image.gif (249 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
249 KB, 480x360
>>46382471
Stop being so mean, Meany Anon!

Onee-sama, make him stop!
>>
>>46382220
>>46382249
>>46382275

>>What do you know about Nighthawk and accusations of the organization working with criminals for profit?

Elliott's face falls.

"I...Miss, please, you really don't wanna get into this business."

You stare straight ahead. "You want to call yourself a hero? Then explain just why you allow all this to happen when you're more than capable of ending crime and corruption in this city yourself!"

"Miss, it ain't so simple, okay? The more people we lock away, the more people come in to take their place. An' they can be dangerous people, more dangerous than the ones we lock away. If we keep them under control, instead of risk things..."

You scowl slightly at him. "You're an apologist for him, is that it? Is the money too good?"

"No! Why would it ever be money? I couldn't take a penny of the people of this city's money for profit! I...Vanquish, you gotta understand where I was once too. I hated this arrangement, and I still do. But the world ain't black an' white. It's a bad grey, and there's dark greys and lighter greys, and I want to be as light as I can."

>"...I can't believe you."
>Say nothing.
>Write-in.
>>
>>46382537
>>Say nothing.
Oh boy.
>>
>>46382537
>"..I can't believe you."
>>
>>46382537
>>Write-in. "You know that's not the truth. Those're Nighthawk's words, not yours."
>>
>>46382537
>>Say nothing.
[silent disappointment intensifies]
>>
>>46382537
>>"...I can't believe you."
>>46382588
supporting this as well

We aren't digging a well into the darkness, we are fighting cancer. Boohoo some of it comes back. Life is a process.
>>
>>46382563
>>46382702

"...I can't believe you."

"We're doing what we can to stop the worst of the worst from coming. I know it sounds like excuses, like we're part of the problem--but I invite you to see what happens if the current crime gets arrested and thrown in jail. Their second-in-commands get promoted, and maybe he wants to push drugs to children, or shoot up a school, or just...God forbid any of that."

>>46382588
>>46382702
"You know that's not the truth. Those're Nighthawk's words, not yours."

Elliott slouches slightly. "I know he's giving the rest of us a bad rap, but he's made it clear if we kick him out he'll expose the entire operation, and leak key information about all criminals and supervillains in the area. That's a massive target on the back of the whole city, and we can't just quietly fire Nighthawk."

"Did you ever stop to think that maybe you're giving yourself too much credit? Where was your plan to stop crime on March 22nd!?"

Elliott blinks twice, his chest sucking in and slowly breathing out at the mention of the date. "What did you say?"

"March 22nd! You and I know what that day means!"

Paragon's face immediately hardens. Gone is the southern drawl and casualness from his voice.

"March 22nd is /why/ we did this. So that no one, hero, villain, or mad gunman would ever cause that many people to get hurt again. And you know what? It hasn't. Not once since that day have we had something like that happen. Thirty people dying in a building, or a handful of murders? What would you choose? Don't you dare say neither has to happen."

You grit your teeth. "You know this is wrong and you're too fucking chickenshit to stop it, or stop yourself."

Paragon thrusts his fist out to the stop sign right on the street, effortlessly bending the steel downwards towards the ground. His face is hard as stone, and just as friendly-looking.

"I don't want to have to lay a hand on you, so I'm giving you this one warning."

>cont.
>>
>>46382938

You don't back down for a moment. "You're just too chickenshit, you know that? Everyone who tries to stop things before they happen is just a coward who can't face failure. If you can't accept mistakes instead of dwelling on them, then you're never going to move forward in life."

"Tell that to the blood of thirty people that I have on my hands!" He says, crushing the steel of the stop sign in his palm. "I did everything I could, and then the impossible happened to them all! But you know what would have saved them? This system. This 'conspiracy'. If I have to live in an imperfect world that's safe over a perfect world where people have to needlessly die, then so be it."

Your eyes narrow at Paragon.

"To think those girls must think you're really a hero." you spit, walking away.

Elliott picks up his lemonade and heads in the opposite direction.

>...what now?
>>
>>46383072
>>...what now?
Home.
>>
>>46382938
Get with Knightmare, learn more. She started us on this path, see what we can do.
>>
>>46383072
>>...what now?
>Call out, see if our favorite crecent 'rival' is anywhere around, we need to fight this frustration out of us.
>>
>>46383146
>>Call out, see if our favorite crecent 'rival' is anywhere around, we need to fight this frustration out of us.
We need something to hit
>>
>>46383146
I'll agree. I'm pretty tired right now, honestly.
>>
>>46383180
Oops meant to quote >>46383072
>>
I'm so glad everyone finds my write-ins so agreeable.

I'll take >>46383199 as an admission of my superiority, Worst.
>>
File: 1457658929005.jpg (50 KB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
1457658929005.jpg
50 KB, 600x337
>>46383146
>>46383180
>>46383199

Walking away, your feet and legs are basically fueled entirely by how pissed you are. Out of all the people you could've trusted in the Union, Paragon might be the least.

Nighthawk you could beat the shit out of to stop him...but Paragon actually believed in it. That's somehow much worse than if he was just in it for the money. As you graze past the lawn of the nearby park, you spot no one nearby. One glance left, one glance right...still no one.

Perfect.

With a shrill cry, you throw your fists skyward.

"HENSHIN!" You shout, fire wreathing you from your wrists downward, spreading like you're doused in oil. Your costume appears instantaneously on your body, and you bury your fist in a nearby tree. The imprint of your burning knuckles greets you as you remove yourself.

"IVORRRYYYYY!" Crying out the name of your eternal rival pains you this time. Rage pours from your lips as the oxygen escapes your lungs, and your body right down to the muscle starts to feel like it's burning.

"Speak of the devil, and a man mightier than he shall show!" rings out the voice of Ivory Moon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JE2a8_Y3bkE

You immediately grab a sizable rock--one you loved to sit upon as a child--and hurl it at him. With a swift drop to the ground, Ivory dodges it, before twisting himself around and crossing his arms in front of him.

"So you hunger for battle! Good, good! Let's see how you do with only the fires of rage, and not the cooling ice of logic!" he taunts, circling you.

"Shut your goddamn mouth!" You bark out, before throwing a reckless swing towards him. He grabs you by the wrist, sliding beneath your blow and uses your weight against you, hurling you in the opposing direction.

As you skid up against the tree, you grimace and spit in pure contempt.

>Keep a cool head--he's trying to mess with us.
>I'M TOO ANGRY TO EVEN PICK AN OPTION!
>Write-in.
>>
>>46383522
>>I'M TOO ANGRY TO EVEN PICK AN OPTION!
THE BURNING BLOOD IN MY VEINS COMPELS ME TO KICK YOUR ASS!
>>
>>46383522
FIGHTPUNCH
>>
>>46383522
PUNC THINGS HARD. PUNCH THINGS FAST
>>
>>46383564
>>46383572
>>46383687

Fury has overtaken you completely at this point.

Your limbs are merely extensions of your rage--and you have a lot of rage right now. Hurling blow after blow for Ivory and landing none, you sacrifice further accuracy for more attacking.

"You seem to need a class in hitting the target!" Ivory says, sliding out from yet another punch. "I've learned from our last battle, and with it has come one undeniable truth--I have surpassed Arcadia's great Vanquish!"

"SURPASS THIS!" You scream, grabbing him by the face and slamming the back of his head into the nearby tree. It splinters from the impact, wood shooting out in a vortex into the street, breaking several car windows.

Lifting Ivory's helmet while he's still in your grip, you squeeze harder. Your eyes are eking out water now from how hard you're squeezing them close to shut.

"What!? Don't have any smarmy comment now!?!" You cry out, striking his stomach. He winces, hands gripping at his body to cradle the pain away.

"I...have a few..." He says, before hacking in his helmet.

"Say them then, fool!" You reel your head back and slam it into Ivory's. Pain shoots through your skull, but you don't care.

Ivory cracks a smile under his helmet.

"Tiger of Nature...Henshin."

You're blown back by ethereal light, and the world itself begins to shake.

The shadowy figure in the ensuing dust strikes a pose, hands hanging down like the looming fangs of his namesake animal.

"I was hungering to find another of my kind! Face me, Vanquish, and let us find out the who the greatest of the Avatars is!"

TO
BE
CONTINUED.

---

real henshin hours are go

h-how was the writing for paragon's scene
im a teeny bit proud but also very worried i messed it up from the original intention
>>
>>46383926
>Nigga is the tiger
Of course.

The writing was good. Showed the guy was cornered with nothing else left and that he felt guilty over what happened.
>>
>>46383926
yuh done good, MQ
>>
>>46383926
Aw, I missed it!

I went to eat dinner and then I fell asleep! :(

Onee-sama, forgive me!
>>
>>46383926
Seemed quite fine to me. As it is real henshin hours, I take it I am to be asked to write something again.
>>
>>46384293
even further proof that you are, in fact, The Worst.
>>
>>46384338
Some Ivory hate fuqqing pls
>>
>>46384393
But it can't be hatefucking if they don't hate one another.
>>
File: Loki sigh.gif (2 MB, 245x300) Image search: [Google]
Loki sigh.gif
2 MB, 245x300
>>46384433
fuq.
>>
>>46384433
clearly it's just a case of tensions riding high and letting their passion for fighting devolve into passion of.... another kind.

pls take anon's suggestion
>>
>>46384474
>>46384496
Now tensions riding high and it just turning into a spontaneous sex? That I can most certainly do.
>>
>>46384550
I, as Shonen Anon, thank you, friend.
>>
>>46384550
I can picture it now... punches start taking off chunks of armor, exposing skin, a tackle turns into the two of them grappling on the ground... yeah...
>>
>>46384565
I was taking a week off from writing, but since MQM may be running tomorrow too, I can have it written up in time for the thread. I sure hope MQM doesn't get mad at me having Yukari take the dick...again.
>>
>>46384613
to be fair, the last one was a lady still.
>>
>>46384613
I'm not mad, AmericanAnon!
Just not aroused.
>>
File: solid.jpg (55 KB, 500x428) Image search: [Google]
solid.jpg
55 KB, 500x428
>>46384613
It's nothing bad. She's just getting some solid dick slang for straight talk you lewd people No, not that kind of straight talk either.
>>
>>46384633
True, but even then MQM didn't seem too privy to it...of course she then demanded to see it first and then share it with like 5 other people so who knows what really goes through her mind.
>>
>>46384613
Considering that all of the smut is non-canon and will play no actual role in the story, it's fine and dandy. Whatever fetish happens, happens.

I just hope it doesn't end up delegitimizing my actual work, is all...
>>
>>46384702
Lewd things... very lewd things...
>>
>>46384706
If it got to that point then I'd stop writing.
>>46384683
So this is how civil war ends...
>>
>>46384724
Oh right, I wonder if she's ever gonna write that Vampire Knightmare and MakotoxYukari thing or not.
>>
>>46384736
Well, it's nice to see you're respectful of my wishes.

I do honestly appreciate that this quest has a fanbase, I just do want the focus to stay on, well, the world and characters. To have it reach out of that beyond my control is a worry I have. Not saying it's legitimate, but...you know.
>>
>>46384902
Don't worry Onee-sama! I'll always love your stories!
>>
>>46384902
Oh! Speaking of worlds and characters, I'm going to try a small dry run of Sin Princess Quest tomorrow, probably around 6~ish.
You gave me encouragement earlier, so I was wondering if you'd like to poke your head in and see how it goes or whatever.

>>46384944
God, brown nose harder Worst, I don't think she knows how far up her ass you are!
>>
>>46384982
Well yeah, of course I'm gonna show up.
>>
>>46384982
I'll see if I can make it as well. This better not be a April fools joke, s2g
>>
>>46385025
Ah, no, I promise it's not!
I'd actually totally forgotten about the date, though, haha.

>>46384991
Awesome, thank you!
Even if you're only one of, like, two people who show up, I'll still count that as a victory!
>>
>>46384982
Stop being so mean! I actually do like this quest, I'll have you know!

And I'm going to your quest as well!
>>
>>46385131
uuuuugh, fiiiiiiiine
>>
>>46385131
Oh boy, shit being flung from one quest to another. My favorite.
>>
>>46385184
Yay!

>>46385186
Hm? No, he's always just bullied me! He's the mean one, not me!
>>
>>46385212
And you constantly indulge him by biting the bait. Granted, I do enjoy you two bickering, you really are like brother and sister.
>>
>>46385212
What's that, Worst? I can't hear you from all the way down there! Speak up, you sound like an annoying gnat buzzing by my ear!
>>
>>46385257
I-It's not like I enjoy it or anything! B-Baka Anon!
It's fun!

>>46385264
Mou~ You're only a little bit taller than me!
>>
I can't wait till the next time when JUSTICE beats the crap out of ivory!
>>
>>46385384
So tsun.

>>46385394
I forgot about you Justice. Been a while.
>>
File: 1449687924370.gif (174 KB, 299x240) Image search: [Google]
1449687924370.gif
174 KB, 299x240
>>46385384
Hm? Sorry, still just hearing the irritating buzzing of a pathetic insect!!
>>
>>46385257
As if I'd ever want someone so garbage to share my genes! N-Nonesense!
I'm more than happy as an only child!
>>
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 500x743) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 500x743
>>46385465
Hmph! I'm done with you for today! But when you run your quest I'll be there! Ha!
>>
>>46385526
Fine! I was getting bored of you anyways!
I can't stop you... but I'll bully any lolis who pop up in my quest, you can be sure of it!
>>
>>46385523
Sure, sure angry. Keep on telling yourself that~
>>46385526
See you then, I guess.
>>
>>46385412
Yeeaaaah I been super busy with life. Came back and found out I missed the action again
>>
>>46385587
Life is a bitch, will agree. I missed the last two threads because of it. Job hunting is hard.
>>
>>46385579
I WILL keep telling myself that! I never wanted a little sister, that's for sure!
>>
>>46385563
I bet you just love bullying cute lolis like me, huh!?

>>46385609
Oh, really?
I don't think I believe you!
Eh, Onii-chan!
>>
File: nom nom nom.gif (472 KB, 226x309) Image search: [Google]
nom nom nom.gif
472 KB, 226x309
>>46385698
IT BEGINS.

Does this mean that Masked is Angry's Onee-chan as well?
>>
File: 1458450828059.jpg (57 KB, 955x536) Image search: [Google]
1458450828059.jpg
57 KB, 955x536
>>46385712
I have no part in this.
>>
>>46385698
NOOOOOO! DON'T CALL ME THAT, YOU... YOU'RE THE WORST! THE WORST!

>>46385712
my life is now full of lesbians in the WORST possible way
>>
>>46385760
Onee-sama! Notice me!
>>
>>46385760
Too late. I have written you down in the family tree.

>>46385762
>spoiler
You brought this onto yourself.
>>
>>46385587
Come next thread I'll have a story with something beating inside of justice too!
>>
File: 3219958-jensen_augs_noshades.jpg (105 KB, 764x573) Image search: [Google]
3219958-jensen_augs_noshades.jpg
105 KB, 764x573
>>46385801
The strongest cages are built from the inside, I suppose...
>>
>>46385846
You could have prevented this.
>>
Well glad to see this Quest brings out colorful people, I still miss my dear blonde mute from the last quest I was in.
>>
File: 010WFM_Benicio_Del_Toro_005.jpg (66 KB, 1024x578) Image search: [Google]
010WFM_Benicio_Del_Toro_005.jpg
66 KB, 1024x578
>>46385905
I really should have...
>>
>>46385934
>dear blonde mute
Tell me more!
>>
>>46385934
Details m8. Speak.
>>
>>46385964
>>46385968
It was this previous quest that had this badass blonde mute npc that everyone wanted to survive. It was a zombie quest thing but sadly the QM has been missing for so long, he left just as we reached the final part of the story

>mfw you dont know if the MC and blond mute survives or not

This hurts my Justice
>>
>>46386050
What was the name of the quest?
>>
File: 1371447592469.jpg (326 KB, 1200x448) Image search: [Google]
1371447592469.jpg
326 KB, 1200x448
>>46386050
I know that feeling
>pic related
>>
>>46386056
City of the dead, it was well made and we had so many people in it
>>
>>46386076
Together we brave onward to make sure this Quest does not die either
>>
>>46386130
Ah, the fetid desperation of a fan trying to keep something they love alive.
As a Firefly fan, this speaks to me.
>>
>>46386078
I can't find it on Suptg. Help.
>>
>>46386184
It was rather recent so its hard to say where someone can find it. I do know there was an artist that drew the mute rather well.
>>
>>46386205
Sad. Do you know the QM's name?
>>
>>46386227
City of the dead QM, I assume he prefer to use his creative on the details and not his name
>>
>>46386248
How forward. Did he have a twitter?
>>
>>46386270
Nope, he just jumped in nearly everyday and we just sat back and had fun
>>
>>46386303
Hell yeah, I found it. And it's been a month since the last thread. Huh.
>>
>>46386359
Remind me the name of the girl I was talking about, she was the gf of MC and there was a picture
>>
>>46386396
I just started reading, but if you're here next thread, I'll tell you then. Then again, we're not past the bump limit so, eh.
>>
>>46386429
Who is gonna sue us for breaking bump limit anyways?
>>
>>46386429
Yeah, these threads can go on a while.
It's nice to have a place to just stay and post after everything's said and done.
Very cozy atmosphere.
>>
>>46386463
Agreed I forgot to ask Shonen for a link of the Quest so I can enjoy it all over again
>>
>>46386503
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/search/subject/City%20of%20the%20Dead/
It's missing the 6th thread though.
>>
File: CTD GF.png (255 KB, 559x621) Image search: [Google]
CTD GF.png
255 KB, 559x621
>>46386548
>>46386463
She won the hearts of us all after suplexed a zombie mere moments after sticking a landing from the roof to ground floor with no damage
>>
>>46386606
She a cute
>>
>>46386606
MUH. I guess I'll have to find the context of this pic later or is it just drawn like that?
>>
>>46386636
Indeed she is, worth all the trouble she put all of us in the quest through
>>46386638
Nah this is the only picture of her. (if there is more then I just didn't know) Sad that this was made at the most heartbreaking event of the Quest
>>
File: 1314194533528.jpg (7 KB, 211x238) Image search: [Google]
1314194533528.jpg
7 KB, 211x238
>>46386606
tfw this quest doesnt have a drawfag
>>
>>46386677
yeah, she doesn't look happy.

>>46386689
you got some writefaggotry at least.
that's gotta count for something.
>>
>>46386689
One day QM, One day.

I will be strong for both of us
>>
>>46386705
Welp, I believe around the 8th chapter of the Quest was when we find out that one of our closet friends was the mastermind behind the outbreak. Sara (Best grill) want to kill him right out because it was the outbreak that killed all of her friends in her unit. Instead we tried to stop her and attempted to hear his side of the story. She got shot (Luckily the QM didn't see a 1 that was rolled eariler) and hated the MC until she once again saved our ass.
>>
>>46386689
Hey don't worry, maybe a drawfag will appear from the heavens at some point. God knows I'd love me some Makoto art.
>>
>>46386689
Drawfags will come eventually. Just wait a while.
>>
>>46386770
yeah, that sounds rough
>>
>>46386833
If MQM is really lucky, it'll be a drawfag who also draws lewds!
>>
File: breakaway tear away pants.jpg (107 KB, 570x363) Image search: [Google]
breakaway tear away pants.jpg
107 KB, 570x363
>>46386910
OH BOY.
>>
>>46386910
I prefer some art that has Vanquish looking like a knight/brawler type.
>>
>>46386958
Just wanna mention this is a fair reference for Vanquish's body type.
>>
File: 1458583164263.png (227 KB, 681x800) Image search: [Google]
1458583164263.png
227 KB, 681x800
>>46386958
Whose to say they can't do both
>>46387017
>>
>>46387017
Amazing but as a joke
>D-cups! FULL OF JUSTICE!
>>
>>46387017
I'd give her a solid dick, knowwhatimsayin.
>>
>>46387017
Ah, my favorite gigantic sociopath. I love that manga.
>>
So, how long until the phoenix gives Vanquish some awesome fiery wings?
>>
>>46387297
When she crashes and burns one day.
>>
File: WOOWOO but also concern.png (87 KB, 346x249) Image search: [Google]
WOOWOO but also concern.png
87 KB, 346x249
>>46387316
>crashes
Ah, I hope she doesn't earn her wings like the poor MC from Phanty Quest...
>>
Rolled 7 (1d20)

>>46387348
THE 13'S. THEY'RE EVERYWHERE
>>
Rolled 17 (1d20)

>>46387373
Let's try again.
>>
File: 1445067719543.jpg (53 KB, 512x368) Image search: [Google]
1445067719543.jpg
53 KB, 512x368
>>46387373
You're such a jerk, Shonen...

>>46387401
STOP IT!
That night was so cruel....
>>
Rolled 9 (1d20)

>>46387408
ONCE MORE
>>
ALSO APRIL FOOLS, MAGGOTS.
>>
>>46387415
>>46387469
So unkind....
>>
>>46387348
Were they like grafted onto his/her body or something?
>>
>>46387525
No, the guy is ded.
>>
>>46387537
Oh...oh. Well uh...that had to be one heck of an ending.
>>
>>46387550
Oh, his tale doesn't end there. He's still fighting in the afterlife, he just doesn't know who he is. It's part of a bigger storyline, you just have to read it all. Start at Winnie, then Phanty, then Sibella.
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B32Wff8dg015OVpoTDdfemVGcVE&usp=sharing
>>
>>46387525
ah, to better explain it, our dear detective's dome delivered a decisive dent to the dirt road.
But he's a doible-ghost now, looking to recapture his god-soul, his memory, his body, and his lady love. That's Phanty, btw.
It's a cute story that's very heartbreaking.
I'll be glad to return to it once we do Elsa and Tanis Quest.
>>
>>46387017
YES! Perfect!
Now I can fantasize even more!
>>
>>46387607
You go to bed you're way too lewd
>>46387579
>>46387595
Huh, noted.
>>
>>46387607
THE IMOUTO IS BACK. HEADPATS.EXE IS ACTIVATED.
>>
>>46387607
AGH! NO! Just when I was starting to unwind, too!
I should invest in a bug zapper to deal with you!
>>
>>46387616
It's your fault! I blame you and everyone here!

>>46387626
:D

>>46387645
D:
>>
tfw youre considering doing episode: knightmare for tomorrow's thread over just chapter 10
>>
>>46387652
Just like you, blaming everyone but yourself for your own perversions...
>>
>>46387679
Go on ahead. Let's see what goes on in the mind of Nellie. Probably lots of Yukari.
>>
>>46387679
I bet she's embarrassed by hand holding
>>
>>46387679
Ooh! Sounds interesting, Onee-sama!

>>46387686
Hmph! You're a mean Anon! And that's all I have to say, Onii-chan!

Hehehe!

>>46387704
>Plot Twist, she likes Makoto more.

Okay, I'm off to bed for real this time. I barely slept last night.
>>
>>46387716
GOOD!
I hope you have nightmares, you rotten little insect!
>>
>>46387704
>>46387710
She's embarrassed about killing her angel construct daughter.
>>
>>46387751
>angel construct daughter
We Eva now?
>>
>>46387759
Oh god please no.
>>
File: Eva hokey pokey.jpg (20 KB, 533x233) Image search: [Google]
Eva hokey pokey.jpg
20 KB, 533x233
>>46387763
>>
File: 1450588887982.gif (944 KB, 264x320) Image search: [Google]
1450588887982.gif
944 KB, 264x320
>>46387751
That... is not the response I was expecting....
ANYWAYS
I should head to bed soon too. I have class at noon and since I did this quest instead of writing my essay, I'll have to get up early to take care of it!

>>46387763
>[Tumbling Down Intensifies]
>>
>>46387759
Magic the Gathering, actually.
>>
>>46387784
HAH
Man, Sorin is going to be pissed when Emrakul arrives.
On the plus side, all of the new cards for black and blue have me so excited to update my standard deck!
>>
>>46387804
I just wanna play WB Control for some sweet Ormendahl and Sorin action.
>>
>>46387825
I still don't get why the Abby produces useless colorless mana, but I suppose that'll have significance in story...
But I wish Wizard would stop making cute little themed cards and actually make them viable...
And it figures that you'd play White...
>>
>>46387880
My preferred colors are actually Simic.
>>
>>46387892
Hm, makes sense.
I can't stand White, every loss I've ever suffered has been to a deck with White...
Agh, it's 2AM, I need to sleep.
Good night, MQ! Thanks again for the thread!
Thread replies: 212
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.