[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MtG Shadows over Innistrad pre-release
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 46
File: Cc9orrUUMAAu13z.jpg (60 KB, 506x709) Image search: [Google]
Cc9orrUUMAAu13z.jpg
60 KB, 506x709
The pre-release is almost upon us /tg/...
>Are you going to attend this weekend?
>How do you plan to win?
>What commons and uncommons do you hope to pull?
>How will you value cards that make Clue tokens?
>Emrakul or Marit Lage?
>>
nevinyrral

next question
>>
1 mana artifact bomb 2 dmg delirium empire :oi white is best belive me.
just dont combine 2 colors like for instance white and black is a shit combination,but RB and UW is gr8
>>
>>46369474
Yes
>How do you plan to win?
I don't really
White seems to have a lot of good removal so that would be nice
Depends on how aggressive my deck will be
>Emrakul or Marit Lage?
Remember this, they came as three
>>
File: 1456886205907.jpg (25 KB, 332x332) Image search: [Google]
1456886205907.jpg
25 KB, 332x332
>yes
>by playing well
>skin invasion, lightning axe, guy with +1+1 counters with delirium, and invasive surgery
>depends whichbines, most are shit, so more than likely poorly
>ermerkurl
>>
Yes
>How do you plan to win?
There are 5 prereleases this weekend I can make it to. If I go to all 5, I might win one :D
Skin Invasion is really interesting
I can see the clue tokens being really useful. Depends on if the cards themselves have useful effects.
>Emrakul or Marit Lage?
Emracool
>>
>>46369474
HELL YES
>How do you plan to win?
Be a tricksy bastard, as always
Neglected Heirloom, mainly. All the cards I really want are rares.
They have their uses, but they're situational
>Emrakul or Marit Lage?
I'm hoping Marit Lage, primarily because she's awesome, but I get the feeling that Emrakul is the one who'll show up.
>>
>>46369474
did you see Nahiri ?
She obviously used her Ultimate ability and tp-ed Emrakul to innistrad just to fuck with them a little bit,and he is than going to exile xD,but w8,he is now in the NEW KAMIGAWA :o sweet lord pls stop this
>>
>>46369474
>No
>I don't because I'm bad at competitive magic because I'm a filthy casual
>Several million Toppelgeists.
>Good in limited, card draw.
>Neither. I'm getting a feeling it's completely unrelated. Though out of the two I'm REALLY hoping Marit Lage and that they don't do something stupid like "MERIT LERGE IS EMERKL
>>
>>46369474
Yes
Sac things to the Reaper of Flight Moonsilver
I'll be happy with whatever I get
I don't
Marit Lage
>>
>No
>N/A
>Anything
>Clue Affinity sounds like a hella fun casual deck
>Neither. If they put Emmy in, it'd have to be a pretty major event given this much buildup, and heavily featuring Emmy outside of Zendikar would be stupid.
>>
>>46369474
>Emrakul or Marit Lage?

I think possibly both. Marit Lage obviously didn't stay on Dominaria after the Ice Age ended. Nahiri is very obvioulsy trying to summon an Eldrazi-like presence to Innistrad. It's very possible Liliana knows of and had dealings with Marit Lage in the past. She's still fucking around on Innistrad despite completing her mission a long time ago. Maybe Liliana is a bit sentimental and wants to protect her new home from Nahiri's bullshit, so they are going to have the ultimate showdown between the two biggest baddest cosmic horrors known to the multiverse. Sorin is like "aw hell nah", but he probably gets killed off panel like a bitch.
>>
>>46370792
Marit would lose, Emrakul is just an extenstion of herself from the Blind Eternities.

unless Marit pulls the same sort of trick Nissa did, which is incredibly unlikely, she can't "beat" emrakul.
>>
just a little pro tips here

don't fucking play Werewolves, just don't, seriously, no matter what happens, don't play Werewolves unless you absolutely have to.
>>
File: Image (2).jpg (32 KB, 223x310) Image search: [Google]
Image (2).jpg
32 KB, 223x310
>>46370889
I can see the one- and two-drops in aggressive decks but nothing else. Reckless Waif was pretty good back in Innistrad.
>>
will clues have value in limited? don't you want to be spending mana on getting out as many creatures as you can?
>>
>>46369474
>Emrakul or Marit Lage?
Elesh Norn
>>
>>46371498
>Will "[Almost anything], draw a card" have value in [any format]
The answer is yes.
>>
>>46371498
to some degree yes, I think your first three or so clues will be useful, then lose value unless you have something like "confront the unknown".

Then again this could be a super slow format where you go like Thraben Gargoyle into Lahmbolt Pacifist. If your that defensive clues will be great.
>>
>>46371498
As long as the spell themselves are worth it it should be fine right?

The clues can get cracked at instant speed so you should be able to turn unused mana into card draw pretty easily.
>>
>>46370883
I didn't pick a side. In all likelihood, both would be destroyed. Emrakul would defeat Marit and then the Avengers swoop in and channel-fireball Emrakul. Nicol Bolas shows up and says all went according to keikaku. Ugin an heros. The end.
>>
>>46369474
>yfw the thing on the moon is a Dragon Engine
>>
>>46369474
First prerelease since Khans block, and I haven't really been an active player since...fuck, RTR block?

What do I need to know? What rules have changed? I'm a reasonably competent player, but I don't want to make a fool of myself.

On the other hand I watched LoadingReadyRun's "Pre-Prerelease" which seemed to be very helpful in determining the "meta". Red is stronk. VERY stronk.

So basically I'll be playing whatever red I get, assuming it's any kind of decent, then either W, B or G. Green has the best creatures short of rares, black has some great stuff overall including combat tricks, cheap creatures (pale rider is insane), white has far and away the best removal, blue doesn't really have anything.

I'm going to try my hand at deckbuilding via sealed sim.
>>
>>46371890
I'm not well versed on the brothers war so I'm not sure how powerful a dragon engine is
>>
>>46371569
Hell, "Sacrifice your actual flesh and blood to the great goat in the heavens: Draw a card" would probably be played.
Schrubbers, recepticals and altars would be a fixture at tournaments.
What is a chopped off finger compared to a card advantage?
Nothing!
>>
>>46371890
A Bolascoil Engine you say?
>>
>>46370889
is this reverse psychology or something?

what's so "bad" about wolves?
>>
>>46372055
Absolutely nothing as far as I'm concerned. The bulk of them have good bodies for their cost, there's some nice synergies with them, and oh look, if a game goes long you can flip them for even more value.

Also, watch out for Kindly Stranger. I can see that card being a blowout lategame.
>>
>>46370889
lol GR wolves is fucking badass
>>
File: Purification in progress.png (34 KB, 597x242) Image search: [Google]
Purification in progress.png
34 KB, 597x242
>>46369474
>Yes
>Dunno, it'll be my first time. I admit if I have to pick something, mono red or R/B seems really strong for prerelease. I haven't played in ten years so I don't expect to win.
>Anything with a cheap mana curve and good aggro is fine by me.
>Clues seem good, but depends on what I eventually make.
>New Phyrexia nah just kidding it's gonna be Emrakul

I haven't played in so fucking lon i'm scared to get back into MTG
>>
>>46369474
>>46369474
I need help

going to my first prerelease since timespiral

You can still use more than four copies of something if you pull them, right? What am I aiming for mana curve wise? How much removal is enough? Is equipment even worth it these days?

I normally play white/blue weenie, but I didn't win any preres with it
>>
>>46371498
Being able to spend your extra mana lategame on extra cards is great. Losing the game from behind your wall of 20 clue tokens is dumb.

As always, there is a happy medium to find. Unless you have A LOT of pay off for clues, don't bother going all in.
>>
>>46372259
>>46372259
You can use as many copies as you pull, although most things you probably won't actually want to have more than four copies of.

2-drops are going to be your bread and butter, and basically descending from there. Unless you are going to be super defensive, anything 7 or more might be hard to cast before the game is over.

As much removal as you can get

Equipments can be pretty good. they need more than a few setup cards to get there, but it looks like they can do some work if you have all the cards that pay off for having them.
>>
File: 1336610701903.jpg (37 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
1336610701903.jpg
37 KB, 500x282
>>46372697
danke

also, I was once told that consistency is key, so having multiples of anything can be a boon

is that horseshit or is there even a little bit of truth behind that?
>>
>>46372259
Listen to some of this
http://lrcast.com/episodes/

>>46372834
Consistency is absolutely a good thing. You want to have a solid plan on how you're going to win the game and be able to execute it as often as possible.
>>
>>46372259
>I normally play white/blue weenie, but I didn't win any preres with it
>>46371924
>So basically I'll be playing whatever red I get

It's sealed, don't go with an idea of the colors you want to play, there's a lot of chance that you won't be able to play that combination
>>
>>46369474
Both of them, I hope
>How do you plan to win?
By playing whichever colours give me the best removal in my pool. We're just gonna kill'em!
Gatstaf Arsonists, Duskwatch Recruiter, Crow of Dark Tidings
I'll play as many Green ones as I think are reasonable. I'm not going into White without an above-average pool, and I'm not going into Blue without insane synergy
>Emrakul or Marit Lage?
I hope it's Lage, but anything that isn't Emrakul would be pretty good.
>>
>>46369474
Nope. Don't play Standard.
>How do you plan to win?
By not playing Standard
I'd like Fevered Visions for my Nekusar deck.
I think Clues are alright. I wonder if they could help in artifact synergy decks or if the thought should just be abandoned.
>Emrakul or Marit Lage?
I bet they are two avatars of the same being. I really hope for a new Emrakul next set. It's likely it'll be something else though, with all this "horror tribal" building up.
>>
>>46369474
>>Are you going to attend this weekend?
Yes
>>How do you plan to win?
With the cards I pulled
>>What commons and uncommons do you hope to pull?
Topplegeist, cards for my Zombie Tribal deck
>>How will you value cards that make Clue tokens?
I'll take some if I have them in my colors, card draw is always nice
>>
>>46372984
Prerelease is not Standard, it's Limited
>>
>>46369474
Yes, after my 5e game, probably with people from my 5e game.
>How do you plan to win?
Since I am bad at magic and just play it for EDH and inspiration, I plan on winning by my opponents getting completely mana screwed.
Since I already preordered my box, I'd like the weird ass enchantment clue generators so I can see how they work in some of my preexisting decks.
Highly, they seem interesting.
>Emrakul or Marit Lage?
My favorite set was Coldsnap, so Marit Lage.
>>
>>46372930
Oh, I'll definitely be working with whatever I get. But red does tend to be good enough to put in any deck. White seems to have some of the best bomb rares, on the other hand - always watching, odric, angels...
>>
>>46369474
>How do you plan to win?
Play well and don't make mistakes
Autumnal gloom, sinister concoction
Depends on if I have instants/counters to hold up so I can crack the clues if the opponent doesn't play anything I can remove.
>Emrakul or Marit Lage?
Emralage, their bastard child raised by the phyrexians
>>
File: angelicpurge.jpg (36 KB, 265x370) Image search: [Google]
angelicpurge.jpg
36 KB, 265x370
I hope I get at least two of these.
>>
how many references to other media are in this set? thing in the ice doesn't feel coincidental
>>
>>46369474
Probably

>How do you plan to win?
BR Vampires, maybe with spirits, werewolves, and devils to pick up slack

Dunno

Garbage

>Emrakul or Marit Lage?
Emmy
>>
>>46374437

The first Innistrad set the precedent for this. Being a horror themed plane they felt safe enough to pretty directly reference a lot of horror tropes and even specific films/stories, see Delver of Secrets being a pretty obvious homage to The Fly.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
>>46374437
>>
>>46373025
Yes, but I think the only reason to play limited is because you want to keep most of the cards. Most of the cards cards are not very good outside of standard. I don't play limited because I don't want most of the cards because I don't play standard.
>>
>>46374720
I wouldn't touch standard with a 10 foot pole, but limited can be fun for its own sake.
>>
This will probably be the first pre-release i don't attend. There aren't a lot of cards that I find piqueing my interest in this set.

That said, me and a friend are splitting a box. I only really want some of the RB vampires and sanitarium skeleton. That skeleton is going straight into my shitter skeleton modern deck.
>>
>>46375103
Why would you ever not go to a pre-release?

They're probably the most "fun" magic events they hold
>>
>>46375103
I forgot to add, I feel like emrakul is the obvious choice based on story elements (nahiri dissapears and so does emrakul, she goes to innistrad, emrakul was intended to be in the BFZ block, Emrakul is all about corruption, ect). I also hope it's emrakul so I can have all three titans in my colorless Eldrazi commander deck.
>>
>>46375153
I have work early the next morning. I also have a lot of backed up school work I need to do. Plus, part of the fun of pre-release events is seeing all the new cards, and I already spoiled the set for myself.
>>
File: 1450569916185.jpg (118 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
1450569916185.jpg
118 KB, 1200x1200
>mfw I dreamt today I opened 23 of the best BR madness cards but not a single card that lets me discard
>>
anyway to brew a casual monogreen werewolf deck?
>>
I'll be going to prerelease but not to play. I'll be judging and working at the shop. The other questions are moot because of this, but I will say that I really want to build a janky U/R clue list that abused the aether grid.
>>
>>46377186
Why are you not playing?
I'll be playing and judging four prereleases this weekend - two regular ones and two 2HG ones.
>>
>>46377205
Can't play since I actually work at the store where I'll be judging. I'm on the clock and the owner doesn't let me do anything on the clock besides work while he doesn't.
>>
>>46377276
Well, that sucks, I guess. At least you're getting paid. Unlike me. :^(
>>
As a new player to magic, would it be worth it to attend only one pre release event, or two? Since the entry fee at my local store is $20, that's 6 packs for that price, right? So $40 means i'd basically be paying for 12 packs, i'm not sure if that's wise or not.
>>
>>46377384
Go there to have fun and enjoy playing with new cards. Make some friends. Learn more about the game.

HAVE
F U N
>>
>>46371549
>Elesh Norn
>Not papa Yawg
Why?
>>
>>46377440
Dead is dead, anon.
>>
>>46375973
I did just that in the sealed generator an hour ago. The only discard outlet I had was Count Blackula
>>
File: 1457237192793.png (262 KB, 700x573) Image search: [Google]
1457237192793.png
262 KB, 700x573
>>46369474
Fuck yeah I am
I plan to do the best I can. At OTGW pre release I went up against a guy that pulled a promo and regular Linvala. Needless to say he wiped the floor with a WU flyer deck.
Skeleton key, Broken Concentration, Skin invasion. Most of the good do want cards are rare.
I value them based upon the card color. The Landfall Investigation creature should be a nice card draw addition to green decks
>>Emrakul or Marit Lage?
Neither.

On a side note, I plan to shave and dress nicely so I stick out from the neckbeards.
>>
Picking up MTG after almost ten years again, planning to go to the prerelease.

Just wondering, in sealed, can you alter your deck between matches with the cards you drew? or do you have to run the same deck all day?
>>
>>46378315
You can change your deck between games. Some people even build two decks and use their second deck after their first game.

Some stores, however, use decklists. That's not recommended, though. But your judge will tell you what the rules for your prerelease are in effect.
>>
>>46378596
actually, you cannot. in a sanctioned event where people are following WOTC rules, your initial deck is your limited deck in draft/sealed

you can sideboard anything, but you have to default back to your OG deck after every match.
>>
>>46378757
>Players participating in Limited tournaments that do not use decklists may freely change the composition of their
decks between matches by exchanging cards from their de
ck for cards in their sideboard without being required to
return their deck to its original composition before their next match. The Head Judge or Tournament Organizer
must inform players if this option is not being used prior to the start of deckbuilding. This option is not available
at Competitive or Professional REL tournaments.

http://www.wizards.com/contentresources/wizards/wpn/main/documents/magic_the_gathering_tournament_rules_pdf1.pdf
>>
File: CeG7Io6VIAAzTNE.jpg (50 KB, 599x474) Image search: [Google]
CeG7Io6VIAAzTNE.jpg
50 KB, 599x474
>>46369474

Anyone figure out the cryptolith poster?
>>
>>46378902
yes, i'm aware, for casuals and FNM its legal, but if its a sanctioned event its better to forgoe the rule to allow changes.

otherwise people will meta-deck towards beating every opponent if they know theyre deck
>>
>>46378969
*posters

Yes. The cryptoliths are used as indicators on a clock. Adding up all the numbers from ALL posters gives you Nahiri's card number.

>>46378999
Prereleases ARE sanctioned events, tripsman.
>>
>>46378969
it was meaningless. The cryptoliths pointed to clock faces that put together were the card# of naihiris planeswalker card
>>
I have not done a pre release or any Magic since Gate Crash hit. Even back then I was just alright. Could somebody give me several primers on this so that I won't wind up in last place at the event?
>>
File: 1336175120784.png (301 KB, 363x426) Image search: [Google]
1336175120784.png
301 KB, 363x426
>>46378596
>enforcing decklists at prerelease
>>
>>46379826
open all your packs, sort cards by color. Check bombs. pick 2 colors you think are strongest. build deck with solid curve. Modify as needed after round 1
>>
>>46369474
Ye
>How do you plan to win?
UR Horrors, RG weremilf, or BR metavamps, depends on what I pull
Idk
Good for fucking around, better if Eldritch Moon provides Clues an alternate wincon
>Emrakul or Marit Lage?
Emmy
>>
>>46379827
I actually for years thought it was the default. I was amazed when I went to a new store and they told me I didn't need a decklist.

But then again, that was in Berlin with more than 100 people attending each prerelease.
>>
Anyone planning on playing 2HG?

looking to bro it up with my best bud. any combos/synergies to look out for?
>>
>>46380053
it is the default...at like PTQ and higher

I've gone to prereleases since original Ravnica and never once seem decklists enforced
>>
>>46380064
Build two aggro decks and just win.

Because that's what we've always been losing to. :^(

>>46380098
I've had prereleases from Kamigawa up to Lorwyn with decklists. I'm glad it's over.
>>
>>46378999

You areally 100% false and you should stop fucking spreading misinformation you colossal fucking faggot

>what is Official rule 7.2

They are allowed to enforce a decklist but they must tell you beforehand and unless you plan on playing at SCG main branch stores they are not going to enforce it

Source: level 2 judge
>>
So what will be the top metas?
Here's my list from most to least popular
>BR Vamps
>BU zombies
>WR hyperaggro angels and humans
>UW Spirits
>UWG Cluedo
>RG Wherewolves
>UG humemes
>>
>>46380180
>using "a judge said this" as an argument instead of pointing at the exact rule

Please don't do this.
>>
>>46380258
RX
>>
>>46380258

Is green bad again? God damnit.
>>
>I missed getting the last spot at the midnight pre-release at my LGS by less than an hour

JUST
>>
>>46378969
Could someone post the English version of this?
>>
>>46380639
Go the next day?
>>
>>46380668

I am.

Still annoying only going to half the number of pre-releases and missing the very earliest one.
>>
>>46380639
>not registering a month in advance
>not being a regular at your store so the owner lets you play regardless
>>
>>46380689
You should go anyway, someone is bound to cancel and you can shamelessly take their spot.
>>
>>46380740

I was gonna pre-register but I was flat fucking broke all of last month, I've only just come back into some cash now.

I am a regular, but the place is really new (as in they're literally holding their first sanctioned FNM tomorrow levels of new) and as such they got sent fuck all pre-release kits by Wizards, there aren't any to spare.

>>46380744

I will be there for the FNM that happens before it, and if someone doesn't show then I'm gonna be all over that shit.

I suppose I could go to the sunday pre-release at the big game store, but last time I went to pre-release there it was a fucking miserable experience.
>>
>>46380852
>but last time I went to pre-release there it was a fucking miserable experience.

Storytime?
>>
>>46380639

You have to register? Is that only for stores in populous areas?
>>
>>46380560
Green looks to be one of the better colors of this set imo.
>>
File: bearerofoverwhelmingtruths.jpg (52 KB, 265x370) Image search: [Google]
bearerofoverwhelmingtruths.jpg
52 KB, 265x370
>Emrakul or Marit Lage?

I think Marit Lage will be behind the shit on Innistrad. Emrakul can't do some of the things we see happen.
>>
>>46381072
Wood is living matter in some way.
>>
>>46381064
It's certainly better than Blue, at least.
>>
>>46381022

It's nothing too interesting, it's a fairly small space which got filled with literally 100+ people, it was the middle of winter yet it was fucking sweltering in there, it stank of unwashed nerd and you could barely move around.
I also don't particularly like the people that run the store and my chances of winning are fairly small given the number of pro and semi-pro level players that frequent the place.

>>46381025

The newer, smaller store has pre-registration because of how few kits they got sent, they didn't want people showing up and getting turned away.

I got the second-to-last spot at the second event and someone else bought the final one afterward, both the events at that store are sold out.

The big place gets sent enough kits that you don't usually need to register, though it's usually a good idea to register for the Saturday 2HG event since that one is always fucking stuffed.
>>
File: Ravnica.jpg (10 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
Ravnica.jpg
10 KB, 300x168
>>46380639
You must live in a huge fucking city. I've never gotten
>LOL FULL!
From any game shop in my life.
>>
>>46381246
For BFZ we almost sold out even though we are an Advanced+ store - in a town with 120,000 inhabitants. It's a university town but still. Feels weird.
>>
>>46381085
They look like iron, and are skinny for wood being a good idea for the material.
>>
Complete magic virgin here a friend convinced me to get into the game and recommended one of these events to get a lot of cards and get thaught by experienced players.

How fucked am I?
>>
>>46381344
Prereleases are usually pretty casual. As long as you know how to put a deck together.
>>
>>46381344
Not at all. Your friend gave you good advice, assuming your store is good.
>>
>>46381246

The town is 260,000 people big.

It's also full of university students which might have something to do with it.

But like I said, the store only just got sanctioned Core status this month, they got less than 50 pre-release kits.
>>
>>46381344
Prerelease events are VERY casual. I wouldn't expect to win many games, of course, but you can expect players to be helpful and friendly. People will help you build your deck and explain rules interactions when you ask. This might vary from store to store, but has at least held constant in my experience.
>>
>>46381436
I lost a game being too nice to a total noob.
>I want to use Urgin's first minus ability even though his plus one will clearly do what I'm going for
>Are you sure
>Yes
>Are you really sure? ...
>>
File: YES.png (508 KB, 513x515) Image search: [Google]
YES.png
508 KB, 513x515
>>46381344
>be at prerelease
>start chatting with my opponent
>"So, how long have you been playing?"
>"I started two weeks ago."
>my face
>>
>>46381072
However, that kind of logic assumes Wizards of the Coast are good writers, so I'll switch to Emrakul.
>>
>>46380258
w/g humans
>>
Hell yes.
>How do you plan to win?
By being especially good at limited. Like, I suck at constructed, but give me a limited pool and hot damn.
Everything in this set makes me happy. But clues especially make me happy.
Will suck dick for clues.
>Emrakul or Marit Lage?
It's Tybalt.
>>
>no because the owner of my lgs killed 2 people in the past
>I plan to win my kitchen table games sat and sun
>I'll work with anything
>some are good, some are bad
>Neither
>>
>>46381838
We went over this already, anon. He killed those people so YOU could be safe He is the hero your LGS needs. Go to the prerelease.
>>
File: Touch_of_Death.png (63 KB, 250x191) Image search: [Google]
Touch_of_Death.png
63 KB, 250x191
>>46381643
There are at least 9 MTG-related threads right now. Can we make this 1 Standard General?

I'm trying to make a deck where Deathtouch has a signifigant presence. Doesn't have to be total theme, but more than a set of 1 card. Any suggestions?
>>
>>46382295
BW Odric deck mayhaps.
Get Odric on the field, a creature with deathtouch, and a creature with First Strike, then literally everything dies before they can do a thing.
>>
>>46382295
There should be a Standard thread somewhere. This is the prerelease thread, anon.We talk about the prerelease here.

Also, I'm going to force WB ghosts. Or maybe I'll just play 15 spells. Fuck ALL creatures.
>>
>>46382423
Thought of him, but I don't think I can pull off shit that Voltron.
>>
>>46374720
Do you even play Magic?
>>
>>46374720
>tfw playing Limited because Constructed is not very exciting

To each his own, I guess.
>>
>>46381786
>Tybalt
>water monsters
Naaah.
>>
>>46382556
>>46382423
Also, BW means giving up both Deathmist Raptor and Hissing Quagmire (I use 25-26 land in my deck).
>>
Would a combo of SoI Jace and Curse of Exhaustion potentially work?
>>
>>46380258
I've read that red is good and I like what I see in black, so BR-Whatever looks good.
>>
>>46369474
>attend
yes
>win?
R/G AGGRO
>commons/uncommons?
ALL THE WEREWOLVES
>clue tokens?
meh cool because no spell'd be cast for the clue sac effect
>em or marry
Emrakul, that pic confirms it too. marit is a tentacle leviathan emrakul is the floaty jellyfish god
>>
What sealed simulator do you guys like to use?

Def
>How do you plan to win?
Play black and remove everything
Removal.card
Not very highly. Actually, considering how slow/low power sealed is, having 2 mana sitting around at instant speed doesn't seem so hard. Still not particularly high.
>>
>>46384674
I tried each and every one. mtgen seems to be the most accurate (mostly) for me, though I did get 5 mythics (one of which was foil) and a foil rare from it in my last attempt, which feels a bit utopic.
>>
>>46369474
I want to but I literally just moved yesterday and dont know of any stores near me.

>How do you plan to win?
RW or RWB something if the cards just are not there WG. RW seems the strongest safest bet. I'm loving all of whites shit this time.

Topplegeist, and Avacynian missionarys mostly.

Not at all. I was rather underwhellmed by clue support. I thought it would be the thing that made the set but once again they played it WAY to safe with them.

>Emrakul or Marit Lage?
Marit Lage all day baby.
>>
>>46385665
>I want to but I literally just moved yesterday and dont know of any stores near me.

locator.wizards.com
>>
>>46385777
I did buts more than just knowing where the stores are. Its the player bases and owners, its what the store focuses on, its a lot of things. Like at my old place I had two card shops in walking distance. One was all magic all the time. The other was full of Yugioh and vanguard rejects. One is obviously better to play magic at than the other despite both of them hosting magic events.

I'll likely hit all the stores that are reasonably close tomorrow to see if I can see whats up with them.
>>
>>46374720

>the only reason to play limited is because you want to keep all the cards

This couldn't possibly be more wrong, like its diametrically opposed to the truth, which is that limited is only good and fun if you DONT care about pulling and keepin good cards

Limited is all about having fun with otherwise unplayable trash
>>
>>46385889
Just check the stores out then. Missing a prerelease is not an option.
>>
File: Knipsel3.png (492 KB, 1371x274) Image search: [Google]
Knipsel3.png
492 KB, 1371x274
>>46384674
I used http://www.magicdrafting.com/shadows-over-innistrad-sealed for it's sorted output and the ability to build decks. The pulls seem a bit ridiculous though so I don't think it's accurate. Three Not!Fallen Angels seems a bit off...
>>
I'm basically just going to be playing a Blessed vs Cursed duel decks one v. one with my buddy. He randomly found one at a Walmart a few days ago. When it came out, it was pretty much impossible to get around here due to people ripping them for value.
>>
Man, I signed up, but I have no idea what kind of deck I should try to make. It obviously depends on my pull, but still.
>>
File: packguardian.png (183 KB, 265x370) Image search: [Google]
packguardian.png
183 KB, 265x370
dont talk to me or my son ever again
>>
>>46372055
Werewolves was one of the biggest traps in original Innistrad. They looked good on paper, but in practice it turned out that midrange was one of the worst strategies you could go for in limited and that they never flipped when you wanted them to.
>>
>>46372834
>so having multiples of anything can be a boon
Not necessarily. Certain cards do not get better in multiples. Basking Rootwalla, for example, would be a great example of a card that you rarely want more than one of in your deck.

Overall, multiples is a trick. They make you think your deck is better because it looks more consistent, but if you traded all your three- and four-offs for singles of similar power level your deck would most likely improve.
>>
Not attending this weekend, with luck I'll attend the next one (weekend). Here in Huezil we had the luck that our Customs department literally held the kits Wizards sent over here, so we will end up having a late pre-release.
How to proceed?
>>
>>46369562
Clearly means that Jace, Nahiri, and Sorin are going to have a threeway (since Arlin isn't playing a part in the story)
>>
>>46388019
The trick with werewolves is that you had to treat them as they were on their regular side - as in dogshit vanilla creatures most of the time.

And you couldn't play the red ones because you will never have enough copies Brimstone Volley and the Vampires were too fragile without their tribal cards. You had to generally stick with green so you could play Darkthicket Wolf and steal the good green (human tribal) cards to make your crap Werewolves good like Hamlet Captain.

Christ Green was so fucking good to me in original Innistrad. All the commons were so damn solid that you can pick them and shift to any other color. Prey Upon, Ambush Viper, and Travel Preparations. You always got enough crap Morbid green creatures to fill out your curve to play the Stompy game. Everyone fought so hard over blue, which screwed you hard but everyone was too thin with it. And your Morbid was better than their zombies.

Werewolves were shit. I'm pissed we got more of their vanilla werewolf bullshit this time around. The non-werewolf transforms are so much better again like Civilized Scholar was.
>>
File: Nervous sweating 2.jpg (17 KB, 240x312) Image search: [Google]
Nervous sweating 2.jpg
17 KB, 240x312
What if Nahiri found a 4th Titan
>>
>>46387942
i thought i was being funny ;_;
>>
>>46388060
Not really. This sort of broad stroke generalisation is silly. You want multiples when building for synergy so multiples of a synergy is going to blow the fuck out of misc powerful cards even if they're slightly weaker individually. If you're just running misc goodstuff then you just want the powerlevel as high as possible at each key point on your curve. Goodstuff drafting seems pretty piss poor in SoI on paper though as it's a bit of a pillowfight set in the top end outside the mythics. The best uncommons are all 5 mana or below this time around so you don't have the time to fuck about with goodstuff you want a coherent gameplan that fires on curve and has either resilience, or overwhelming speed and size. All three of these strategies hinge on getting multiples of core cards simply because in SoI the good commons are great and the weaker commons are awful.
>>
never gone to a sealed event before :-0
>>
>>46388616
Multiples get even stronger in sealed because most people end up with a hodgepodge of shit and shaky mana to splash 'bombs'.
>>
>>46387942
kek
>>
File: 1407978018943.jpg (17 KB, 248x400) Image search: [Google]
1407978018943.jpg
17 KB, 248x400
>>46369474
Of course
with pic related of course
removal removal removal
Depends entirely on my card pool. But they seem like they'll allow some fun things to happen.
>>Emrakul or Marit Lage?
Would prefer Marit Lage, it will probably be Emrakul.
>>
>re-usable fodder for discard in case you don't have a madness card you want to play in hand
>1/2 for B which isn't bad at all
>good chump blocker you can pull back again if needed

He's not stellar by any means, but I really like how reliable this card is, which is extremely ironic considering what he is.

If I was to attend the pre-release event, I would hope I'd get at least 1 of him.
>>
>>46388437
That actually crossed my mind, and I would LOVE that.
>>
I really hate going to new stores. With old stores you know where you stand in the line up and you know who will be a threat and who wont be. Going to new stores you dont know anything.

Which would yall risk?

4-0: 10 packs
3-0-1: 7 packs (formerly 5)
3-1: 4 packs (formerly 3)
Everyone else: 1 pack for participation

or

1 Match win = 1 pack
2 Match wins = 2 packs
3 Match wins= 4 packs
4 Match wins= 5 packs
>>
>>46390380
I'd go for the bottom one unless you are sure you will go 4-0
>>
>>46390431
That's what I'm thinking I'm not sure at all. I could consistently go 3-1 at my old store. Going 4-0 normally came down to luck and pulls. There were 5 of us at the top and I've seen more games won with lucky top decks than anything else.

New stores though? Ugh. I wish I had time to play some games today at both. Also anyone play at a primarily sports card shop? I didn't know they still existed.
>>
It's over guys. Emmy confirmed.
https://mobile.twitter.com/GavinVerhey/status/715663583841914880
The prerelease entry number is 653, confirming the clue token pattern.
>Remember this: they came as three
>>
>>46390545
Why does this confirm pattern
>>
>>46369474
Going to midnight.

It is sealed, I'll try my damnest, do okay and then get crushed by someone with a better pool.

I reeeeeaally want to make UG Clues, so that investigate ghost, lantern guy, combat damage enchantment, etc. But I won't force it.

As there aren't any artifact matters cards, they are basically expensive cantrips. Hopefully, the format is slow enough that you won't mind the mana bump.

Here's hoping neither.

Anyway, I want a promo Season's Past.

Is this a scenario where I wait for it to go down or get it now in case it goes up?

Even if it sees 0 constructed play, it is a promo mythic, so it'll be a bit.
>>
>>46390431
>>46390488
>>46390380
What am I missing? The top seems like a way better deal.
>>
>>46390947
Hicks my boy. I know you come from the sticks but math ain't all that hard. Top is only better if you go 4-0 or 3-0-1
>>
>>46391001
Not true though. At top, if you go 0-4, you get one pack. If you go 1-3, you get one pack, identical. If you go 3-1, you get 4 packs, identical. If you go 4-0, you get ten packs, way better.

The only situation where you get less packs (1 pack less), is if you go 2-2.
>>
>>46391081
I expect to go 2-2. I dont know anything about the capability's of these local players.
>>
This will be my first prerelease event and i have no idea what to expect. I don't even know how to build a deck except for looking out for bombs and removals lol help me
>>
>>46391138
Play a two headed dragon match. They are normally held on sundays. Your partner can help you right there.
>>
>>46391138
Always BREAD
Bombs: You know what these are. Things that make you win when they hit the table.
Removal: Get the other guy's shit out of here
Evasion: Flying, "Can't be blocked by X", ect
Abilities: Card text that isn't flavor and isn't one of the above categories. In the same priority slot is vanilla creatures with decent CMC->Power ratios.
Duds: Filler to reach 40.
>>
>>46391189
>>46391138
I just want to let you know is that don't get discouraged. Sealed has a lot of luck involved.
>>
>>46369474
>How do you plan to win?
Making the best deck out of the cards I have. Hoping for some dank Spells and Lands synergies.

Stensia Masuerade. It's good in any aggro deck. It's completely insane in a vampire deck. But every archetype seems to have some really nice cards. Format looks way better than BFZ block so far.

Ignore the Clues unless I'm speficially going for the UG Clue deck. Which worked pretty well in my testing against AI.
>Second Harvest on your Clues
>Swing for 14 with Werewolf of Ancient Lore
>The programm I'm using doesn't even have investigate/clue triggers implemented

Even then, I try to stick to the cheap Clue spells.

>Emrakul or Marit Lage
Both. The Sea is rising against the Moon. We're in a Kaiju movie now.
>>
Whats the best sealed simulator?
>>
>>46391413
magicdrafting
It's the only one I know of
>>
>>46391413
Seconding >>46391510. It's the most convienient tool I know.

Xmage also works and allows you to do deckbuilding and play against other people and very bad bots. But you do need to install a program.
>>
>>46391510
>>46391584
How accurate is it? It feels off like I'm getting less cards than I should or that its like missing something.
>>
>>46391617
If you have seven rares, you're not missing cards
>>
File: en_Sgpf63PvUK.png (179 KB, 265x370) Image search: [Google]
en_Sgpf63PvUK.png
179 KB, 265x370
This question is a bit unrelated to the thread but I'll ask anyway because all the rest of the mtg threads are dead

Does deflecting palm also work on opposing players blockers?

Say my creature is a 9/9 with trample because of shenanigans, and the opposing player declares to block with a 4/4 and I respond with deflecting palm. Does my opponent take 4 damage in addition to the 5 he was already going to take?

Also I'm hype for black red this format. Going to be fun <- pic related
>>
>>46391637
Its giving me 5 rares when I click the prerelese pack button.
>>
>>46369474
>pre-release
The only release MtG-players are capable of.
>>
>>46391668
Did you count Mythic Rares ?
>>
>>46391665
>Would deal damage to YOU
Your creature is blocking your opponent's creature, it is not dealing damage to YOU
>>
>>46391668
I had a pool with two rare lands. Easy to overlook.

Also, sadly accurate given my history.
>>
>>46391760
>Rare lands

AHHHHHH There is nothing worse then getting rare lands.
>>
>>46391724
No my opponents creature is the one blocking

>mfw +(you) this post
I just noticed that
>>
>>46391799
My pool for BFZ was three battle lands, that angel, the converge enchantment and some other crap. I did 5 color.

It was bad.
>>
>>46391827
Oh, right
It work even less since it's still "deal damage to YOU"
You are the one attacking, your creature can't attack you
>>
>>46391760
>Also, sadly accurate given my history
Bitch, please. Come back when you get five.

And you can play not a single one of them, because BFZ.

And you get to hardcast Ulamog in RUG because your card pool is just that shit that you can't win a single game before turn 15.
>>
I kinda just want to open an Odric and stack on the abilities.
>>
>>46391905
Ah okay thanks! That would make that a fun broken instant if I could do that

I could still pull some bullshit shenanigans with harsh sustenance, still wrapping my head around why that's a common
>>
>>46392615
>bullshit shenanigans with harsh sustenance
Harsh Sustenance :
>Deals X damage to target player
Deflecting Palm
>The next time a source of your choice would deal damage to you this turn, prevent that damage
So, if you want Deflecting Palm to work, you need to target yourself with Harsh Sustenance

Then
Deflecting Palm
>If damage is prevented this way, Deflecting Palm deals that much damage to that source's controller
The source is Harsh Sustenance. You are Harsh Sustenance's controller.
So you are going to prevent the damage then take the same amount for RW. Good job.
>>
Who /boston/ here?
>>
I haven't played since the last core set, what is in this set and what're the strongest cards?
>>
>>46392801
Just check a website with the spoilers and/or reviews
>>
>>46392801
uninvited geist gonna win some games
>>
File: ongoinginvestigation[1].jpg (45 KB, 265x370) Image search: [Google]
ongoinginvestigation[1].jpg
45 KB, 265x370
>>46369474
Yes
>How do you plan to win?
I've been testing for a bit and i think that Clues are crazy, will try to build around it if I get the cards
Ongoing Investigation would be sweet
They effectively replace themselves. Expensive but its fine for a limited format.
>Emrakul or Marit Lage?
I don't want it to be Emrakul and I don't think that its Emrakul, but its probably Emrakul.

On another note, have you guys found any hidden tech in this set? I just played a sealed match with this card and the value was insane. DIdn't even have time to use the second ability.
>>
What do you guys think of my B/G Delirium list?

Creatures = 16
4 Mindwrack Demon
4 Deathmist Raptor
4 Hangarback Walker
3 Den Protector
1 The Gitrog Monster
1 Kalitas Traitor of Ghet

Lands = 24
4 Llanowar Wastes
4 Hissing Quagmire
4 Evolving Wilds
7 Forest
5 Swamp

Spells= 20
4 Traverse the Ulvenwald
4 Gather the Pack
2 Ob Nixilis Reignited
4 Grasp of Darkness
2 Ruinous Path
2 Dead Weight
1 To the Slaughter
Sideboard= 15
3 Languish
3 Pulse of Murasa
2 Duress
2 Transgress The Mind
1 Vessel of Malignancy
2 Self Inflicted Wound
2 Evolutionary Leap
>>
>tfw my prerelease promo is going to be that 8 mana 6/6 delirium angel
Should I just kill myself now?
>>
2 0
2 0
1 2
0 2

Kicking myself for literally throwing a game away in the third round
>>
>>46394599
>tfw mines gonna be undoubtedly shit

Cannot anticipate
>>
>>46394663
What happened round 4?
>>
>>46394599
It might win you the game. Even at 8 mana, 6/6 flyer, man.
>>
>>46394599
Late-game bomb
6/6 isn't bad but if you have delirium up at that point it will fuck over your opponent's board fast.
>Block a creature
>Exile another creature
>Swing next turn, exile another creature
>>
File: 20-20-marit-lage.png (188 KB, 252x356) Image search: [Google]
20-20-marit-lage.png
188 KB, 252x356
Got a cold this week. Just coughing now and not actually contagious.

I'm still on the fence about this prerelease because I hate DFC.
>>
>>46395217
a VERY late game bomb.
I doubt you'd even survive to that point.
>>
>>46394900
1st game I mulliganed down to 5 and then gambled on a hand with no swamps. Didn't get the swamp I needed until turn 4. Easy win for him.

2nd game he lucked into Sorin at the last moment and took out my Nephalia Moondrakes. Close game though.
>>
>>46395340
Are you in Austrailia?
>>
>>46395486
yeah
>>
>>46395525
Jealous. It is like you are in the future.
>>
>>46395531
the future is full of card games.
>>
I am, going to one on Sunday. My LGS runs a whole bunch of prerelease events over the weekend but they're all capped at 3 rounds apart from the Sunday morning and midnight ones. 3 rounds of Sealed sucks for Limited.
>How do you plan to win?
Try and fit as many of the rares as I can into a two colour deck with a decent curve I guess? Judging from the spoiler I expect the speed of this format will be similar to Oath, although the focus does seem to be on two ally colour pairs for decks.
Personally I'm just hoping for a deep black pool, black looks to have three good removal spells at common. Plus the old woman who turns into a Nekrataal seems sweet.
I'm looking at them as if they said "draw half a card" on them. Not going to try and force anything, if it comes together with some clue synergies that's fine I guess.
>>
>>46391373
any list with werewolves?
>>
I'll go to 2 of the 3 events at my lgs.

>How do you plan to win?
Green. Werewolves and clues together, that way I can flip my creatures while obtaining card advantage.

I like so many of them I can't choose. I want a Hulking Devil though because I love the flavor.

Highly as described above. They'll be very useful in limited.

>Emrakul or Marit Lage?
Marit Lage. But I think it could be Phyrexia. They need to get back to that storyline and its unlikely they make a return to return to Mirrodin.

... Why the names tho?
>>
>>46396037
This. UG is gonna rock.
>>
>>46396037
April fools!
>>
>>46395952
I didn't see anything with much synergy around.

I doubt you can make a full-on werewolf deck in limited since Red's power ist mostly vampires and Green's humans and Investigate. But the individual cards are pretty solid, like the 3/3 for 3 that can only block if control another wolf or the 5 mana vanilla werewolf.
>>
>>46396070
Oh yeah that thing. Yeah we don't have that here.
>>
>>46396065
constructed or limited?
>>
Whelp, originally I wasn't going to go to the pre-release, but then I remembered muh zombies.

Here's to drawing a promo relentless dead!
>>
So is autumnal bloom busted or is autumnal bloom busted? Getting a 4/4 hexproof trambler turn 3 is huge, and while I think it's sneaking under the radar for now it's gonna be a YUUUUGE card.
>>
>>46369474
Yes, but I do keep remembering the amount of money it costs to attend one and it's making me sad.
>How do you plan to win?
Prayer.
Angelic Purge.
I hope I don't have to use them. I don't see myself touching them outside of the release, because I don't play in Standard. Or Modern. Or anything that isn't Singleton.
>Emrakul or Marit Lage?
It could be either one, and I'm okay with it being either one. Marit Lage would probably be a lot more interesting, considering I don't know much about her, and there's that whole thing in the ice deal. If it's Emrakul, that's kul too.
>>
>>46397157
At least for limited, Delirium is pretty weak. At first you need to actually run a bunch of good non-creature cards.

You generally have around 6 slots for non-creatures so hitting those other two types is difficult. And that is assuming you're running G/B and reliably get lands into your graveyard.
>>
>>46397157
>>46397400
If you use either Gather the Pack or Vessel of Nascency it's very easy to activate delirium on turn 3.
>>
i"ve never played magic (just a couple games, i know the basic rules) and i"m going to a prerelease to see if i like it

i"ve watched spoilers and seen "how to sealed" vids

any tips from you guys?¿
>>
>>46398021
Play your spells at the last possible time, like creatures in your second main phase. Don't give you opponent unnecessary information, you can chat after the game.
And keep in mind that ALL the cards you don't use in your deck are your sideboard.
>>
>>46380258
>No BW
I'm disappointed with this set to be honest
>>
>>46398286
what is with the names, is this some faggot april foolio joke?
>>
>>46391189
the funbniest thing about BREAD is that I've never seen two people agree on the exact words; I've seen Bombs, Removal, Evasion, Advantage, Dorks; Adds/dregs, abilities/duds, and way more besides.
>>
>>46398637
Everyone just started namefaggot. Including you.
>>
>>46398771
I always heard A as Aggro, as in, any sort of dude.
>>
How do you evaluate a card like Manic Scribe? It is a lot of mill, but are you more likely to give the game away with all the graveyard matters cards or mill them out?
>>
>>46392730
I didn't mean in a combo, I just mean harsh sustenance shenanigans in general.

Its a fun card to play late game, especially in allies or tokens
>>
So, I've decided to go to the midnight prerelease about a half-hour's drive from where I live. Tomorrow, I'm going to the same place around 1PM to do another prerelease. Sunday, i'll do another at noon and if I feel like it, maybe do a 2HG prerelease at 6.

This weekend is smell terrible.
>>
Anyone know what the promos are for this prerelease?
>>
>>46400130
I'm pretty sure it's just random cards from the set.
>>
>>46400130
any rare or mythic from this set
>>
>>46399122
don't play it unless you have pic related
>>
>>46400130
None, seeded boosters are out. It's now 6 packs and a randomized foil rare.
>>
>>46400159
>>46400175
>>46400534

Thanks for the heads up, I haven't done this since Avacyn Restored. I hope I get a Cryptolith Rite.
>>
>>46400130
Isn't it Avacyn the Purifier?
>>
ive only played drafts on mtgo, im guessing this event will be nearly the same thing except
>keep all boosters
>promo card(s)?
right?

also do you get to keep the lands provided by store & are there prizes?

thank u

-noob
>>
>>46374645
Now, I fear the thing in the ice, because it is something that plays with time and space and ends up making you high.
>>
how late do these run? deciding between 12AM or 12PM

any pros/cons?
>>
>>46401414
>ive only played drafts on mtgo, im guessing this event will be nearly the same thing except
>>keep all boosters
>>promo card(s)?
>right?
Yes.

>also do you get to keep the lands provided by store
It's generally seen as a party foul, but they can't exactly stop you.
>are there prizes?
If you win, usually

>thank u
ur welcome, faggot
>>
>>46401414
>keep lands
No, return them for others to use
>prizes
Yes
>>
>>46387258
That site is missing several cards

Notably the black flip old lady one, probably others
>>
>>46401840
5 hours if 4 rounds
>>
>>46369474
Yes.
>How do you plan to win?
I don't. Maybe I pull some cool cards.
Something that let's me run UW
Clues can't fight though
>>
In what situation would Goldnight Castigator be good?
>>
>>46402087
When your opponent is a retard
>>
>>46402087
Almost always. The only time not to is when you have no board to block with
>>
>>46400202
I was running a practice sealed deck and I grabbed that, 2 maniac scribes and 4 vessels of mill. R8 my jank.
>>
>>46402520
If you have enough high toughness blockers, it'll defintely work
>>
>>46394663
which deck archetypes outperformed others, futurebrah?
>>
Somebody Redpill me on Marit Lage. That was back in ice age. I don't see the connection to Nahiri, Sorin, or Innistrad itself.
>>
>>46404349
The flavor text all over the cards is building up to something major in the ocean. Marit Lage is in the ocean.
>>
I'd love to do WB delirium with Topplegeist and Tooth Collector
>>
>>46403512
W U and B destroyed the competition. Lifelink mosquito bites were very popular. Red aggro simply couldn't keep up and green was a complete non factor.

My personal favorite cards of the day were Heir of Falkenreath and Grotesque mutation. Swinging for 6 lifelink on turn 3 practically decided some games for me.
>>
File: file.png (1 MB, 1822x438) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1 MB, 1822x438
Got there
>>
>>46404680
cooll, m80. I hope I open that tranny vamp too
>>
>>46397103
Limited of course.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 46

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.