[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's have an mtg deck building thread, post your deck and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 16
File: Kiora.png (134 KB, 223x311) Image search: [Google]
Kiora.png
134 KB, 223x311
Let's have an mtg deck building thread, post your deck and get advice or get judged
>>
OP's Deck

>Creatures
1x Elvish Mystic
3x Jaddi Offshoot
2x Coiling Oracle
2x Zhur-Taa Druid
1x Vinelasher Kudzu
1X Generator Servant
2x Nimbus Swimmer
1x Renagade Krasis
1x Battering Krasis
1x Mina and Denn, Wildborn
2x Woodland Wanderer
1x Kruphix, God of Horizons
2x Sagu Mauler
1x Arbiter of the Ideal
1x Shipbreaker Kraken
1x Terra Stomper
1x Arcanis the Omnipotent
1x Simic Sky Swallower
1x Inkwell Leviathan
>Planeswalkers
1x Kiora, Master of the Depths
>Enchantments
1x Temur Ascendancy
>Sorceries
1x Nissa's Revelation
1x Explosive Vegetation
1x Bathe in Dragonfire
>Instants
2x Pulse of Murasa
2x Draconic Roar
1x Fall of the Titans
>Lands
5x Islands
5x Mountains
6x Forest
1x Blighted Woodland
3x Evolving Wilds
1x Rugged Highlands
1x Thornwood Falls
1x Swiftwater Cliffs
1x Temple of the False God
>>
>>46335780
19 Singles, all the other not including lands is two but Jaddi Offshoot. It's like you want to play to lose. Consistency is key in Magic.
>>
>>46336031
well, do you have any suggestion's on what to get more of/ take out
>>
>>46336080
I don't even know what your deck is trying to do to win, are you trying to win quick? slowly? somewhere in the middle? How much do you want to interact with your opponent? etc.
>>
>>46336131
Yes I agree with this Anon. Your deck looks like a paired down EDH deck OP. And if it were more a toolbox type deck that might be fine, but your aim is a little vague.
>>
>>46336131
The idea is to build up mana and creatures, and then attack (more or less) all out
it's like a weird amalgamation of control and aggro
>>
>>46336185
It's not meant to be particularly competitive, but I'd still like to improve it where there are flaws
>>
>>46336185
>>46336183
>>46336131
I think he might want some UG goodstuff. Not necessarily simic tier +1/+1 counters, but maybe some cool effects like bounding krasis, and other neat control effects that keep him alive until his fatties like Sky Swallower come out. More Kiora's, elvish mystics as a base, then the aforementioned bounding krasis, maybe some void grafter's. Definitely gonna want to get more dual lands, even if they're life gain tap lands. I'd honestly cut out red honestly, and replace your Temur Ascendancy and Mina and Denn with dorks or cantrips. This is uber casual, so collosal whale might live long enough to cause total havoc if you add him, especially if you protect it with counterspells and void grafter's.
>>
>>46336185
>>46336309
Although its not competitive, but picking one archetype is the best way to make it more consistent at winning. If you want to make it ramp, more mana dorks, more ramp spells, less 3-5 mana creatures, and just play a good balance of good fatties that have more than just a big number for P/T. Make it hard for the fatties to go down and/or make it easy for them to hit.

If you want to play Enchantments, Planeswalker, Artifacts, make sure they are always going to help towards whatever you're archetype/strategy is.
>>
>>46336487
>>46336516
Thanks for the suggestions, I'll modify the deck and be back later with the results

though Temur Ascendancy is going to be hard to get rid of
>>
I'm back (a little late might i add) and I've change around the deck; here is the new decklist:
>Creatures 24
1x Embodiment of Spring
2x Elvish Mystic
3x Jaddi Offshoot
2x Coiling Oracle
2x Zhur-Taa Druid
2x Nimbus Swimmer
1x Renagade Krasis
2x Woodland Wanderer
1x Kruphix, God of Horizons
2x Sagu Mauler
1x Progenitor Mimic
1x Terra Stomper
1x Arcanis the Omnipotent
1x Pelakka Wurm
1x Simic Sky Swallower
1x Inkwell Leviathan
>Planeswalkers 2
1x Kiora, Master of the Depths
1x Kiora, the Crashing Wave
>Enchantments 1
1x Temur Ascendancy
>Sorceries 2
2x Slip Through Space
>Instants 7
2x Ranger's Guile
1x Temur Battle Rage
2x Pulse of Murasa
1x Plasm Capture
1x Volcanic Geyser
>Lands 24
4x Islands
5x Mountains
6x Forest
1x Blighted Woodland
3x Evolving Wilds
1x Rugged Highlands
2x Thornwood Falls
1x Swiftwater Cliffs
>>
>>46336487
I couldn't bring myself to take out red entirely so i tried to change it to fit better. Also added Kiora, Crashing Wave to provide protection, and krakens, should she pop up
>>46336516
I added Ranger's Guile to provide protection for my creatures, as damage usually isn't how the fatties go out. I also added Slip Through Space to allow my creatures to get easy hits

Overall, I tried to make the deck more focused in what it does, and I personally think I did pretty well
>>
>Sorcery 4
4x Treasure Hunt
>Enchantment 1
1x Zombie Infestation
>Land 55
4x Reliquary Tower
51x Islands and Swamps

What's the optimal distribution of Islands and Swamps?
Also, thoughts on Faerie Conclaves and extra Zombie Infestations?
>>
>>46335754
I want to master Kiora's depths
>>
Strionic Resonator,Vorel of the Hull Clade,Tidewalker
>>
Ok, here I go
>Creature
4x Maw of Kozelik
3x Blinding Drone
2x Kozilek's Shrieker
2x Slaughter Drone
2x Warden of Geometries
2x Kozelik's Translator
2x Kozelik's Pathfinder
2x Flayer Drone
1x Vile Aggregate
1x Essence Depleter
1x Immobilizer Eldrazi
1x Incubator Drone
1x Havoc Sower
1x Hedron Crawler
1x Deceiver of Form
>Sorcery
1x Slip Through Space
>Instants
1x Reality Hemmorage
1x Tears of Valakut
2x Abtrusive Interference
1x Negate
1x Grip of the Roil
1x Tar Snare
1x Grasp of Darkness
1x Warping Wail
>Enchantments
2x Containment Membrane
1x Untamed Hunger
>Lands
4x Mountain
4x Swamp
4x Island
2x Wastes
2x Holdout Settlement
1x Crumbling Vestige
1x Spawning Bed
1x Izzet Guildgate
1x Cinder Barrens
1x Submerged Boneyard
>No sideboard because I'm a poorfag who made a deck from 5 OGW boosters and a BFZ booster instead of buying individuals
>>
late night bump
>>
>>46343819
At least pretend to contribute to the conversation.
>>
File: never give up.jpg (118 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
never give up.jpg
118 KB, 500x500
I don't know if this is the right thread but i'm hoping that it is. I'm looking to get back into standard afte the pre-release with a budget deck, probablyR/G or w/g, more aggro than anything else. Would it even be possible to make a semi-decent deck for either with a budget of $100-150 to start with?
>>
Eh fuck it a retarded mono green eldrazi deck

1x Kozilek, the Great Distortion
1x Reality Smasher
1x Thought-Knot Seer
2x Walker of the Wastes
2x Hedron Crawler
2x Eldrazi Devastator
1x Brood Monitor
4x Rot Shambler
4x Blisterpod
2x Stalking Drone
4x Scion Summoner
2x Ruin in Their Wake
4x Call the Scions
3x Elemental Uprising
3x Seer's Lantern
2x Ruins of Oran-Rief
2x Spawning Bed
2x Rogue's Passage
8x Waste
10x Forest

Call it shit all you want I beat esper control with it
>>
Anyone got advice for building tribal decks. Was thinking either elves or goblins, but the noncreature spells always get me
>>
File: stensiamasquerade[1].jpg (54 KB, 265x370) Image search: [Google]
stensiamasquerade[1].jpg
54 KB, 265x370
>>46344344
$100? Absolutely. I haven't played Standard in at least a year but aggro decks are currently 60% of the meta according to mtgtop8. There's a lot of variety and aggro decks are usually cheap to build and perform best at rotation.

It looks to me like SOI is introducing some good RDW cards, too. Skinvasion is incredible value if you don't botch it and even mono-red vamps looks viable if you meme hard enough. Stensia Masquerade for example looks surprisingly good to me. It's great with Insolent Neonate or Ravenous Bloodseeker but good even when cast at sorcery-speed.
>>
>>>46344635 noncreature spells topkek
>>
File: 1457751441868.png (218 KB, 800x590) Image search: [Google]
1457751441868.png
218 KB, 800x590
>>46344674
I know there's always RDW to fall on, but I heard Red was having trouble as a mono color lately. I use to always go for W/R when I played casually, so i'd like to try either R/G beatdown or W/G since humans seem so viable and from the looks of it, I could build something mostly in Innistrad stuff without being too expensive. I have to admit I have little idea on where to start deckbuilding or what cards would be must-buys for now, so much shit to read up on. R/G looks fun for werewolves but even I know they aren't that good, so I might turn R/G into R/B for the same principle and vampires, which seem significantly more viable than wolves at the moment. But this is coming from someone who hasn't played anything beyond a simple kitchen game of magic in over a decade.
>>
>>46344760
>R/G
I know Atarka Red was a dominant archetype only a few months ago, but it seems to have dropped out since BFZ or OGW in favor of mono-green ramp or RB Dragons or, well, Abzan Goodstuff. Rotation is always good for change, anyway.

Leaving aside werewolves, RG was built on top of Monastery Swiftspear (rotating), Abbot ($7), Den Protector ($7), and Atarka's Command ($15). So it's probably a wise idea to look into what SOI has to offer. All of the above were like $3 or less at launch and steadily ramped up as they saw play. The best advice I can offer is to watch /tg/ and leddit for some RB or RG lists and buy in as soon as possible. For example, get those BFZ lands right fucking now
>>
>>46344907
Which lands would those be? I saw that SoI had some dual lands incoming as well, will those be worth it?
>>
File: 235[1].jpg (73 KB, 312x445) Image search: [Google]
235[1].jpg
73 KB, 312x445
>>46344940
Crazily enough, SOI's rare lands pair well with BFZ rare lands. Both tap for allied colors.

SOI:
>As ~ enters the battlefield, you may reveal an X or Y card from your hand. If you don't, ~ enters the battlefield tapped.
X or Y being basic land types of that ally color

BFZ:
>~ enters the battlefield tapped unless you control two or more basic lands.
BFZ lands are both basic land types of their respective allied color, which means they can be used to resolve SOI lands
>>
>>46345011
Aha, thanks. I might order some of those saturday after sealed. I still don't know what deck I want to make, I guess a lot of the RG staples are leaving rotation so I might just go W/G Then
>>
Shadowborn Apostle fun deck for one of the less competitive game stores in town

22 Shadowborn Apostle
4 Blood Artist
4 Eternal Servitude
1 Griselbrand
1 Lord of the Void
2-3 Xathrid Necromancer
Just need a few more big fat demons to fetch for with the Apostles, not sure where to look

Land base is just 20 swamps at current, not sure how to upgrade it for such a silly deck.
>>
>>46344940
>I saw that SoI had some dual lands incoming as well, will those be worth it?
To answer that question: they bear similarities to Scars lands, in that they can enter untapped early in the game. Of note, RB decks like that ability and the Scars RB land is about $18 right now. However, control colors like UB don't like top-decking it and the Scars UB land is only $5.

These lands fit a slightly different niche in that ramp decks and mid-range decks might like them more.

Will they be worth it on the short term? Well, they're pre-ordering for about $5 right now. DO NOT be a dumbass and pre-order cards: prices almost always drop in the first few weeks after release. However, that's a fine price range to trade at if you're attending events (the cards you pull are going to drop in price as well) and you can feel free to order them once they reach $3 or $4, $5 in the worst case scenario if they see lots of play.

The BFZ lands though are going to rise. Get the ones you need now.
>>
>>46344724
well goblins are basically token spammers, meaning they get burned very easily. the amount of times my deck has been crippled by cards like Circle of Flame or Brightflame means i need an alternative.
as for elves, and i hate saying this, but with my collection of cards i can't make a deck that runs on elves alone.
>>
File: Canopy+Vista+%255BBFZ%255D[1].jpg (29 KB, 223x311) Image search: [Google]
Canopy+Vista+%255BBFZ%255D[1].jpg
29 KB, 223x311
>>46345153
So what i'm basically looking for are canopy vista x4?

I'll be going w/g then, a good mix of both. $14 for 4 cards that i'll be using for a good while isn't bad. Guess i'll go ahead and snag these and then see what all I get for sealed and what I might be able to trade. I haven't really traded before so I might hold off on that.
>>
>>46345230
Elves and goblins and Merfolk are the enduring tribal decks.elves runs 8 noncreature spells, usually, and have a ton of Lords to power up their creatures (archdruid, Warcaller, Imperious Perfect, Ezuri and Dwynen)

Goblins are straight aggro. Run aggressive low cost spells, like Bolt, and token generation. Legion Loyalist is top tier fot those aggro strats.
Goblins just need tokens and Piledriver/Reckless Bushwacker to bring on the pain.

Look at not just the tribe, but other synergies. Don't just slap elves into a deck and call it elves. Have a game plan in mind.
>>
>>46345309
If you're building WG, yeah I'd recommend ordering a set (although you list might only need 2 or 3, Knight of the White Orchid for example). Mid-range or ramp builds are probably the best fit for these lands anyway, since green gets more ways to search them up or play them untapped.

The only other lands competing with BFZ lands are ABUR duals and Ravnica shocklands, so at the very very least they will hold value. You'll be able to trade them out at rotation or later with no loss.
>>
File: opened_a_booster.jpg (648 KB, 3144x1872) Image search: [Google]
opened_a_booster.jpg
648 KB, 3144x1872
Kitchen table edition. Only limitation is that it can't be absurdly overpowered, like turn 4 bullshit combo victories and nothing too expensive
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/holier-than-thee/
>>
File: led-222.jpg (18 KB, 222x180) Image search: [Google]
led-222.jpg
18 KB, 222x180
Friendly reminder that MtG is a solved game and the perfect deck was built more than a decade ago.
>>
>>46345451
Knights seem pretty cheap, i'll probably pick up four of those as well.

Basically, I imagine w/g is mostly smaller cards, with counters and numbers to back them up, right?
>>
Typing on tablet because I'm too lazy at the moment to be more lazy and use a real keyboard.

60 card casual built for some underpowered fun

>creatures
2x Korozda Guildmage
3x Viridian Emissary

4x Dreg Mangler
2x Phyrexian Rager
4x Vampire Nighthawk

1x Reaper of the Wilds
4x Skinrender

3x Pharika's Mender

>Not creature
2x Duress

2x Black Sun's Zenith
2x Geth's Verdict
2x Grasp of Darkness
4x Sign in Blood

2x Harrow

1x Murderous Cut

>Land
2x Grim Backwoods
2x Jungle Hallow
1x Mortuary More
7x forest
10x swamp

I feel like I should replace geth verdicts with gate keepers, shave some more green out maybe and go mono black devotion? Not entirely sure.
>>
>>46345699
Even though they've added new cards and thus changed the dynamics, I AM curious to see a decade old perfect deck. Link me up bruh
>>
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/gw-budget-deck-1/

I'm thinking of replacing Lifespring Druid with Whisperer of the Wilds.
>>
>>46347936
>those creature costs
have you considered throwing in Blisterpod as, at least, an early chump blocker, and then mana to play your bigger stuff
>>
>>46342087
>mfw i just realised what this deck is trying to accomplish with 55 land
as a filthy blue player, I applaud you

also i think adding another zombie infestation is a good idea, works as insurance and increases chances
>>
>>46347787
>doesn't recognize LED
>>
>>46348427
Lion's Eye Diamond is a card, not a deck

>inb4 LED deck on tappedout or something
>>
>>46348295
Adding in another infestation increases the probability that you'll hunt into a low land infestation your first hunt, which loses you the game (most likely)
>>
>>46348502
I believe he's talking about landless dredge
>>
>>46348529
1) he never mentioned this (unless it was somehow implied)
2) damn that's actually a pretty interesting/cool deck
>>
>>46348702
LED is the hallmark card of landless dredge
>>
>>46348715 (me)
Oops, I had my facts mixed up. LED dredge and manaless dredge are different decks but similar in their execution (obviously)
>>46348702
>>
File: 1459013894540.jpg (49 KB, 600x398) Image search: [Google]
1459013894540.jpg
49 KB, 600x398
Casual Sun Titan jank:
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/sunny-t/

Standard Displacer Infinite Combo:
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/brood-displacer-combo-3/

WIP BR EDH deck:
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/rakdos-enchanments/

Casual Elf Tribal:
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/13-02-16-elf-tribal/
>>
File: Mer.jpg (36 KB, 200x285) Image search: [Google]
Mer.jpg
36 KB, 200x285
Cheap Merfolk Deck

Creatures:

Coralhelm Commander x3
Deepchannel Mentor x2
Enclave Elite x3
Lord of Atlantis x2
Merfolk Sovereign x2
Reef Shaman x4
Seasinger x3
Simic Fluxmage x2
Stonybrook Banneret x4
Thada Adel Acquisitor x1
Wanderwine Prophets x2
Tromokratis x2
Breaching Leviathan x1
Keiga, The Tide Star x1

Artifacts:
Krakens Eye x2
Quicksilver Fountain x2

Planerswalkers:
Kiora Master of the Depths
Kiora the crashing wave

Land:
Island x21

A cheap little deck I built, see what you guys think. Mainly kitchen table magic anyway.
>>
>>46348839
Forgot Spells

Cancel x4
Negate x4
Dissipate x3
Rewind x2
>>
Welp, here goes my standard deck

3x Forest
2x Mountain
4x Corrupted Crossroads
1x Mirrorpool
3x Holdout Settlement
2x Mage-Ring Network
4x Shrine of the Forsaken Gods
4x Crumbling Vestige
1x Cinder Glade

4x Blisterpod (used to have Scion Summoner instead, trying this right now to increase speed a slight bit)
4x Kozilek's Return
4x Touch of the Void
4x Matter Reshaper
4x Titan's Presence
2x From Beyond
4x Thought-Knot Seer
4x Reality Smasher
2x Blight Herder
1x World Breaker
2x Kozilek, the Great Distortion
1x Ulamog, the Ceaseless Hunger

Works pretty damn well, actually. Also feels bling as fuck with my foil Ulamog and foil TKS.
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 200x285) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 200x285
Kitchen-table casual coming through:
Creatures:20
2x Captain of the Watch
2x Catapult Master
2x Knight-Captain of Eos
2x NavSquad Commandos
2x Odric, Master Tactician
2x Boros Swiftblade
4x Precinct Captain
4x Wojek Halberders
Artifacts:4
4x Traveler's Amulet
Enchantments/Instants:20
2x Assemble the Legion
2x Marshal's Anthem
4x Mobilization
4x Massive Raid
4x Honor of the Pure
4x Raise the Alarm
Lands:25
1x Slayer's Stronghold
1x Sacred Foundry
1x Boros Garrison
4x Wind-Scarred Crag
8x Mountains
10x Plains
>>
>>46348008
Sure, but which cards do I remove in return?
>>
>>46349772
My thought is that you can remove 1 Ghostly Sentinel, 2 Gladehart Caravans, and 1 Relief Captain
>>
>>46349348
Gay ass knight deck/10
Get knight of the white orchid
>>46349112
Looks solid.
>>46347762
Cut sign in blood, for read the bones. Scry 2 is worth it.
>>46345130
Looks really fun.
>>
File: burning wish.jpg (78 KB, 577x448) Image search: [Google]
burning wish.jpg
78 KB, 577x448
>>46347787
>>46348529
>>46348702
>>46348715

Landless Dredge is interesting but really slow compared to the deck I had in mind;

Long.dec had at least a 60% chance at winning turn 1, 90% by turn 2. Piloting it was extremely interesting, but it permanently killed my interest in MtG. It really was the perfect deck.
>>
http://deckstats.net/deck-9593413-65a9a81c70adc00a80e28922013e97d6.html
Please judge me senpai
>>
>Creatures
4x Dragonmaster Outcast
2x Makindi Sliderunner
2x Mina and Denn, Wildborn
2x Nissa, Vastwood Seer
3x Omnath, Locus of Rage
2x Scythe Leopard
>Enchantments
4x Oath of Nissa
3x Retreat to Kazandu
2x Zendikar's Roil
>Sorceries
4x Animist's Awakening
3x Exquisite Firecraft
>Lands
4x Cinder Glade
4x Evolving Wilds
11x Forest
10x Mountain
>>
File: qS5k6wR.png (757 KB, 750x721) Image search: [Google]
qS5k6wR.png
757 KB, 750x721
So how do I finish it off?
How do I improve it?
It's supposed to be UR mill
>>
So I had a colorless deck that ran most of the non-titan eldrazi off 16 posts, then BFZ happened. I rejiggered the list to look like this, since all anihilatir all the time got people a little uncomfortable around my former eldrazi offering. any suggestions for a different mix? I contemplated having conduit of ruin and/or artisan of kozilek as multiple as well but not sure about it.

4x expedition map
3x not of this world
3x well of knowledge
3x scour from existence
4x Warping Wail

1x artizan of kozilek
1x conduit of ruin
4x endless one
1x bane of bala ged
1x breaker of armies
1x desolation twin
1x eldrazi devastator
1x it that betrays
1x oblivion sower
1x pathrazer of ulamog
1x spawnsire of ulamog
1x ulamog's crusher
1x void winnower
1x Deceiver of form
1x endbringer
1x reality smasher

4x cloudpost
4x glimmerpost
4x vesuva
4x thesbian's stage
4x deserted temple
2x reliquary tower
1x eye of ugin
1x miren, the moaning well
>>
>>46353348
Ah, fuck nuggets.
http://deckstats.net/deck-9593480-7f51b922b3b332ff38d07bfb745fd861.html?builder=1
>>
Not sure what his deck build was exactly, but one of my friends managed to pull this shit on the rest of us.
Turn 1: Swamp, Dark Rit, Underworld Dreams
Turn 2: Swamp, Dark Rit, Teferi's Puzzlebox.
>>
>>46353398

Ahhh that's a classic.
Takes me right back.
>>
What say you?

Creature
2x Deathcap Cultivator
2x Hanweir Militia Captain
2x Loam Dryad
2x Orchard Spirit
2x Paranoid Parish-Blade
2x Reaper of Flight Moonsilver
1x Sigarda, Heron's Grace
2x Wild-Field Scarecrow

Sorcery
2x Explosive Vegetation
2x Gather the Pack
2x Not Forgotten
1x Root Out
1x Seasons Past
2x Traverse the Ulvenwald

Instant
4x Immolating Glare
4x Silverstrike

Enchantment
1x Autumnal Gloom
1x Sheltered Aerie
2x Vessel of Ephemera
2x Vessel of Nascency

Land
8x Forest
4x Fortified Village
8x Plains

Artifact
1x Tamiyo's Journal
>>
>>46353436
It was a brutal loss for me, but the outcome wasn't surprising. He was the one who taught me to play.

None of my decks are type-2 legal anymore, but I may compile a decklist for my wither deck.
>>
File: Waifuplaneswalker.png (173 KB, 265x370) Image search: [Google]
Waifuplaneswalker.png
173 KB, 265x370
Haven't ever really played Magic before but want to get into the game and I figured SOI is a good way to start. I theorycrafted a deck using just cards from SOI, thoughts?

Creatures:
4x Duskwatch Recruiter
2x Hinterland Logger
4x Village Messenger
1x Ember-Eye Wolf
2x Scourge Wolf
1x Breakneck Rider
3x Geier Reach Bandit
1x Silverfur Partisan
1x Pack Guardian
2x Solitary Hunter
2x Gatstaf Arsonists
1x Sage Of Ancient Lore

Instants/Enchantments
2x Rush of Adrenaline
2x Uncaged Fury
2x Howlpack Resurgence
1x Aim High
1x Might Beyond Reason
1x Inner Struggle
1x Moonlight Hunt

Land
4x Game Trail
10x Forest
10x Mountain

Planeswalkers
1 x Arlinn Kord
>>
>>46354057
Just looking over things, I'd recommend less one-ofs, especially since a lot of the things you have 1 of are generally situational (Aim High) or just simple beatstick vanilla creatures, things like Ember-Eye Wolf and even Solitary Hunter.

I'd highly recommend running 4x Lambholdt Pacifist. Easily one of the most solid 2-drops Werewolfs have available.
>>
>>46354057
>1 x Arlinn Kord
You realise that Planeswalkers have to be drawn from the deck, right? You're never going to play her if you only have 1.
You generally have far too many single cards; it's nice to have a lot of options, but you need to think about core consistency over a variety of situational cards so you can actually draw something useful to you most turns.
>>
>>46354345
>more than one Arlinn Kord
not sure if b8
>>
I started working on this casual multiplayer deck last night. Any help please?

http://www.mtgvault.com/pyruu/decks/humility/

4x Idyllic Tutor
4x Enlightened Tutor
1x Elspeth, Knight-Errant
1x Elspeth, Sun's Champion
1x Defense Grid
4x Ghostly Prison
4x Honor of the Pure
4x Humility
4x Intangible Virtue
1x Land Tax
1x Leyline of Sanctity
4x Luminarch Ascension
1x Orim's Prayer
2x Privileged Position
23x Plains
1x Serra's Sanctum
>>
Creatures (21)
3x Bearer of Silence
3x Eldrazi Displacer
4x Eldrazi Mimic
4x Reality Smasher
4x Thought-Knot Seer
3x Wasteland Strangler

Sorcery (5)
3x Ruinous Path
2x Transgress the Mind

Enchantment (3)
3x Silkwrap

Instant (3)
3x Warping Wail

Artifact (4)
4x Seer's Lantern

Land (24)
1x 1x Mountain
2x Swamp
2x Sea Gate Wreckage
1x Smoldering Marsh
4x Shambling Vent
4x Crumbling Vestige
4x Bloodstained Mire
4x Caves of Koilos
2x Corrupted Crossroads

Bloodstained mires get replaced with 3 smoldering marsh and 1 evolving wilds
>>
>>46344344
Since fetchlands are rotating out standard will get a lot cheaper.
>>
File: Untitled.png (624 KB, 1372x722) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
624 KB, 1372x722
Standard Delirium.
>>
>>46335754
I think with a few adjustments this deck could be close to if not tier 1 given the general trend in the meta (I realize the meta hasn't been established yet, just based on general feeling, playtesting and what I've seen so far). Let me know what you'd change. http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/28-03-16-black-white-control/ If you want more details and +1 if you like is appreciated :D

Land (26)

4x Caves of Koilos

3x Plains
4x Shambling Vent
12x Swamp
3x Westvale Abbey

Sorcery (11)

4x Duress
4x Languish
3x Read the Bones

Creature (12)

1x Archangel Avacyn
3x Kalitas, Traitor of Ghet
4x Mindwrack Demon
4x Relentless Dead

Instant (8)

4x Anguished Unmaking
3x Grasp of Darkness
1x Secure the Wastes

Planeswalker (3)

3x Sorin, Grim Nemesis

Sideboard (15)

2x Declaration in Stone
2x Hallowed Moonlight
2x Infinite Obliteration
3x Pitiless Horde
1x Planar Outburst
1x To the Slaughter
2x Transgress the Mind
2x Ultimate Price
>>
Made an Artifact deck recently. Tell me what you think lads.

Lands: 24

4x Islands
4x Swamps
4x Seat of the Synod
4x Vault of Whispers
4x Darksteel Citadels
4x Dimir Aqueduct

Planeswalkers: 2

2x Tezzeret, Agent of Bolas

Creatures: 24

4x Leaden Myr
4x Silver Myr
4x Myr Galvanizer
2x Palladium Myr
4x Myr Battlesphere
2x Steel Hellkite
2x Master Transmuter
2x Blightsteel Colossus

Artifacts: 6

4x Ratchet Bomb
2x Unwinding Clock

Spells: 18

4x Stoic Rebuttal
4x Negate
4x Fabricate
4x Grasp of Darkness
2x Diabolic Tudor

This isn't a deck for tournaments. This is just for livingroom matches.
>>
>>46354446
>that
Not sure if b8. You know you can have more than 1 planeswalker in your deck right? It's just on the field that the planeswalker rule is enforced
>>
File: Mist Intruder.jpg (113 KB, 697x950) Image search: [Google]
Mist Intruder.jpg
113 KB, 697x950
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/aggregated-eldrazis/
Should I add something from the maybeboard, splash Black or make a Grixis deck with some processor goodstuff?
>>
>>46342101
Same
>>
In /tg/'s opinion, what are the most important aspects of a tier one deck (specifically standard)?
>inb4 4x rhino ;vD
>>
>>46358641
I know how the rule works, I'm trying to say that you don't simply get two of a planeswalker
Especially not the best one
>>
>>46359578
I don't get your point. Is this some sort of waifu thing?
>>
Budget Human Tribal. Im trying for an equipment sub theme, but it seems pretty weak. Should I bother with the artifacts?

3 Always Watching
2 Village messenger
3 Thalia’s Lieutenant
3 Strength of Arms
2 Unruly Mob
3 Open the Armory
2 Nahiri’s Machinations
3 Hope Against Hope
4 Hanweir Militia Captain
2 Iona's Blessing
2 True Faith’s Censer
3 Captain’s Claws
2 Weapon’s Trainer
2 Battle Mastery
4 Immolating Glare
4 Needle Spires
8 Mountain
8 Plains
Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.