[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Horus Heresy General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 30
File: image.png (787 KB, 818x546) Image search: [Google]
image.png
787 KB, 818x546
I got Angels that Dangle Bangle all the way along Edition
Personal Heraldry of Chapter Founders Sub-Edition
Previously on the Horus Heresy General >>46279171
>HH Book 6 - Retribution PDF:
>http://www.mediafire.com/download/8aqx9j3a8erqv8d/The_Horus_Heresy_Book_6_-_Retribution.pdf or
>https://sys.4chan.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fkat.cr%2Fthe-horus-heresy-book-6-retribution-pdf-t12199249.html
>HHG FAQ - http://pastebin.com/iUqNrrA8
>Official HH 7th Edition Errata (Updated January 2016) - http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/resources/fw_site/fw_pdfs/Horus_Heresy/Horus_Heresy_7th_Edition.pdf
>Other official downloads: http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/Downloads#horusheresy
>>HH Rules:
>Crusade Army List: http://www.mediafire.com/download/1lprm5vd99yafa3/
>Isstvan Campaign Legions: http://www.mediafire.com/download/deadtdf0y47k59k/
>Mechanicum Taghmata Army List: https://mega.nz/#!LFwTjQ7B!mF0eVOY8P1MPT0a-QSXypXo_ZfskhYynD41PrkaTbD8
>30k/40k Rules: https://mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ!EVh0GZZS
>30k/40k Rules and more (torrents): https://kat.cr/usearch/%22Forge%20World%22%20heresy%20user:epistolary/
>30k Black Library: https://mega.nz/#F!0RlxDZQC!qAu9BaubWa3KeihJRmOcsg
>>
File: what is going on in this thread.png (268 KB, 278x796) Image search: [Google]
what is going on in this thread.png
268 KB, 278x796
First for the best Legion.
>>
>>46312480
Those are some weird looking Space Wolves anon
>>
>>46312562
>Space Wolves
>best anything ever
>>
>>46312480
Third for better legion
>>
Without a transport, do Breachers have a use outside of ZM?
>>
>>46312473
Best AT is probably melta jetbikes, but if your whole anti-tank plan is to charge things anything fast with meltabombs could work well enough, regular bikes for example. Plus every dude in a regular bike squad can take twin-linked meltaguns IIRC.
>>
>>46312587
Slow moving shield wall of doom looks awesome, so yes.
>>
>>46312573
They bested the TS, didn't they?
>>
>>46312587
Infiltrate and/or scout them with gravguns.
>>
>>46312617
How in the world do you fail to defend your homeworld? Defense should be far easier than attacking.
>>
>>46312617
>Besting the smallest legion with support from the Custodes and Sisters of Silence
>A tough feat
Whatever you say bud.
>>
>>46312587
>give them 4 grav guns
>have them bubble wrap a typhon or guard a bunch of heavy weapon teams in cover
i mean they are still worse than bolter blobs because of points cost, but the grav guns are nice
>>
>>46312617
Magnus let them do it. Wolves had no chance if the TS actually tried to stop them.
>>
>>46312573
their the best 'loyalist' mutants

#teamjacob
>>
How do I decide what to do for my 2 remaining Fast Attack slots /tg/?

I'm playing raven guard, and my Force Org is full, sans 2 FA slots.

I have a general lack of Anti Tank, and I have too fucking many Tactical Marines, so I'm getting 2 airplanes.

Which are better-
- Lightnings with 4 Kraken Missiles
- Xiphon Interceptors

Both cost around 210, and do pretty much the same thing, anti-tank. The Xiphon continually pumps out shots, whereas the Lightning is a 1-trick pony, but that one trick of 'show up and dump 3 missiles and a TL las with Tank Hunter and Strafing Run' is devastating.

Suggestions?
>>
>>46312695
Lightning is the ultimate anti AV.
>>
>>46312695
Storm Eagles.
>>
>>46312632
>>46312643
>>46312653
>#redlivesmatter
>#magnusdindonuffin
>>
File: IMG_20151027_240956864.jpg (4 MB, 4320x2432) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151027_240956864.jpg
4 MB, 4320x2432
Thoughts on mechanized Death Guard running the new Armoured Breakthrough Rite? What about QK allies? Are there any known Knight Houses that worked with Death Guard in general or is that too far-fetched? I should be able to get them painted decently (pic related) but I just like tanks a lot more than infantry in terms of playing with my little resin dudes.
>>
>>46312658
>this is what magnus apologists believe
>>
>>46312774
He did let them. That's not debatable. Whether or not they still would've had a chance is though.
>>
was magnus the worst primarch?

i mean he did the least during the crusade, he was such a failure that the emperor hated him, he tried to warn the emperor but instead got his dudes massacred by yiffs (who are known for being failures)... did anybody fuck up harder than magnus?
>>
File: Lorgar Aurelian.jpg (111 KB, 749x1123) Image search: [Google]
Lorgar Aurelian.jpg
111 KB, 749x1123
>>46312867
Lorgar was the worst.
>>
>>46312802
>Whether or not they still would've had a chance is though.
That's the bit I'm disputing. Even if they resisted I don't see how they stop an entire legion, especially since at a certian point Russ is just gonna go exterminatus on their ass

>>46312867
i mean he did the least during the crusade,
Nah that was Lorgar
>he was such a failure that the emperor hated him
No he didn't
>>
>>46312877
yeah but at least lorgar did something
>>
>>46312944
Except during the crusade he literally wasn't doing anything which is why Big E showed up with the smurfs and told him to stop building churches and get back to work
>>
>>46312632
Do you remember the zerg mission in brood war where you kill fenix and duke? It was like that where the defenses were down for 5 minutes.
>>
>>46312732
No. I already built a Fire Raptor, that's enough Storm Raven chassis for me.

>>46312730
While the lighting is great at killing 1 thing, if I was to face Rhino Rush or Orbital assault, I could only really pop 1-2 rhinos per lighting.
>>
>>46313034
Javelins with max missiles.
>>
>>46312993
yeah but lorgar had the last laugh since the imperium basically just turned into 1 big ass church after emps got brained.
>>
File: FS Take Two.png (967 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
FS Take Two.png
967 KB, 1280x1024
>Chapter founder's personal heraldry
I can't think of anything better so that purple dragon is staying.
>>
What Legion works best with footslogger blobs and a lack of transports? How about giant robots and artillery?

Not including Mechanicum, of course.
>>
>>46313062
My decision is pretty much strictly between Xiphons and Lightnings. Land Speeders are also too frail, and cannot threaten Spartans.
>>
>>46312597
Okay, that makes sense. thanks very much
>>
>>46313092
wrong thread?
>>
>>46312923
don't think they'd have won, simply because of legion numbers.

But the wolves would have been fucked sideways if the orbital and planetary defenses had been active and they'd have to fight those.

Meanwhile on the ground the sons were handily tearing them up once they decided to fight back.

Still would have lost because of the sisters though. But probably Russ and Magnus would have self-destructed right there with nothing much left of both legions.
>>
Anyone know a 3rd party manufacturer who produces something I could use as/convert into a volkite carronade? I was hoping B+S industries had one along with their other stuff but alas not
>>
>>46313065
After Lorgar stopped worshiping him. Lorgar is such a loser his religion can only take off after he denounces it.
>>
>>46313335
Do you think Lorgar is a bitter hipster who sits in the EoT complaining about how he was into worshipping the Emperor before it was cool?
>>
>>46313166
Just posting the heraldry of my chapter's founder. I had no other picture.
>>
>>46313129
Sounds to me like you want IRON WARRIORS. With IRON WARRIORS you can slowly walk up the field while your IRON WARRIORS artillery blows the shit out of your enemy. The primarch of the IRON WARRIORS even comes with his own robot bodyguard. Play IRON WARRIORS!

Disclaimer:playingironwarriorsmayresultinhavingtoputupwithsillyjokes,nineoutoftenofwhicharen'tevenfunny
>>
>>46313377
No, he's probably complaining that nobody likes his edgy new religion instead of the one that was uncool until he stopped following it.

Think of it like this something may be cool or uncool, lets give it an arbitrary rating, -10 means completely uncool nobody likes it even ironically, 10 is so cool even hipsters like it. Lorgar drags anything's rating down by 10 points simply because he is Lorgar, so even if the Imperial Faith is a solid 7 Lorgar is such a loser it is a -3 in actual coolness as long as he follows it.
>>
>>46313377
He's embarrassed about the whole thing.
>>
>>46313377
I think he's like a Muslim looking at Christians and Jews and alternatingly angry and pitying that they just don't get it yet.

Then he burns down a planet because Chaos is a religion of peace.
>>
>>46313177
They still had the planetary defences, but the fleet had been dispersed and Magnus was blocking scrying... if they weren't used to being able to scry for any incoming enemies all the time they would have been better prepared, but most of the time their boss wasn't blocking scrying.
Still they still had their defences (albeit without the guidance they normally enjoyed), and the fleet was there, but not really in a position to do much, given that it was dispersed, not in orbit and much, much smaller than the invading fleet
>>
File: image.gif (216 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
216 KB, 400x400
Guys, what legion is the most "fun" to play?

I'm not a fan of solid, reliable and (imo) predictable legions like Fists, so I would like a legion that can always surprise me, however that may be.

Yes this is highly subjective. No I don't mind. I want your opinion.
>>
File: 1456820352632.jpg (1 MB, 2652x3624) Image search: [Google]
1456820352632.jpg
1 MB, 2652x3624
>>46313804
Say no more!
>>
File: Fixed.jpg (235 KB, 1000x908) Image search: [Google]
Fixed.jpg
235 KB, 1000x908
>>46313804
>>
>>46313804
> I would like a legion that can always surprise me, however that may be.

literally the alpha legion. they are the army of being flexible, plus you can nick other legions units, which is fun
>>
File: Bel.png (4 MB, 1149x1494) Image search: [Google]
Bel.png
4 MB, 1149x1494
>>46313377
No, he is perfecting daemon magics and summoning spells and as well as fighting in the Great Game of Chaos.

All this while he awaits for the rise of the true Warmaster. The awaited one of prophecy, Ezekyle Abaddon.

Lorgar was the first to kneel before him. He did it willingly. While others demanded a price for their allegiance, Lorgar gave out his secrets and lent his daemonic power to Abaddon for free.

Ps : Lorgar is not a daemon prince of Chaos Undivided. Be'lakor is the one and only prince of Undivided.
>>
>>46313980
>Carnac in the 30k thread
Is nothing sacred?

Still, let's have a source on your fanfiction bullshit about Lorgar not being Undivided. Pertuarbo too while we're at it.
>>
>>46314188
Ignore him. Attention is like oxgen to him. Together we can kill him by not even having to put in effort.
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 201x252) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 201x252
>>46314188
You done goofed, Anon. You don't reply to him, and you don't acknowledge his posts. Pretend you're a psyker and he's nothing but a daemon. Ignore him.
>>
>>46314281
>>46314256
My bad.

>Pretend you're a psyker and he's nothing but a daemon. Ignore him.
Fuck me, that's a brilliant way to put it.
>>
>>46313980
Be'Lakor is dead. Not only did some dinosaurs drop rocks on him, but he got blown up with the rest of Fantasy. In a few months his model won't even exist anymore. Just like is happening to Empire Militia as we speak.

>Ps : Lorgar is not a daemon prince of Chaos Undivided.
Well yeah, he's a daemon primarch, not a daemon prince.
>>
>>46314363
What part of "ignore him" don't you fucking get?
>>
>>46314319
>Ignoring Chaos

Yeah, that worked so well for the Emperor.

Anyways, you are all unprotected psykers. So it's bad example cause you shouldn't ignore a daemon while being unprotected.

You just RUUUUUUUUUUN!.
>>
File: belakor vs rocks.png (5 MB, 1472x1716) Image search: [Google]
belakor vs rocks.png
5 MB, 1472x1716
>>46314363
kek. top 10 most brutal anime deaths.
>>
Can someone rate generic Crusade Heavy Support vehicle choices, like that Heavy weapons rating image from few threads back?
>>
>>46314363
>Not only did some dinosaurs drop rocks on him

That wasn't him. Thaty was a burrowed body. Prior to the events of Albion, he didn't have a body to fully manifest.

>but he got blown up with the rest of Fantasy

Wrong. He was freed from the gem when the world exploded. He is currently in the Mortal Realms.

>In a few months his model won't even exist anymore.

False.

Be'lakor got rules and new in the recent Grand Alliance Chaos Battletome. He ain't going anywhere.

>Well yeah, he's a daemon primarch, not a daemon prince.

Daemon Primarchs are daemon princes, moron. All the sources says so.

I hear this a lot and this confirms that Primarchfags are braindead. Nowhere in the fluff does it distinguishes the daemon primarchs as a special tupe of daemons. They are constantly referred to as daemon princes.

And Be'lakor is their superior. All of them.
>>
>>46314496
>Your favorite vehicle

Its shit

>Everything else

Ass-wrecking machine from hell on steroids made from hate itself.
>>
>>46314531
>Hide post
>>
File: havoc.jpg (35 KB, 650x555) Image search: [Google]
havoc.jpg
35 KB, 650x555
Making a 1500 pts IW list to start out, I currently have the following in mind:

Tactical Squad
10 guys, sarge with 2+ and meltabombs, rhino with havoc launcher

Tactical Squad
10 guys, sarge with 2+ and meltabombs, rhino with havoc launcher

Contemptor
Heavy Conversion Beamer, Power Fist

Vindicator
Butt naked pie plate

Vindicator
same thing

This brings me up to just shy of 900 points.

The Tacticals are mounted in Rhinos for mobility, I wouldn't mind bringing more bodies but I need something that can get around a little. With a little effort I can bring 40 Tacticals and 4 Rhinos in various configurations, but plain bolters can only go so far.

My realistic, on-hand options include up to 10 Tyrants or Iron Havocs with missiles, and various special weapons for support squads. The Contemptor is kind of a filler because I like HCBs and got the Calth one... it's also not another damn Heavy Support choice like everything else I want to bring.

I wanted to bring a Warsmith, but a nicely kitted Praetor is very points-heavy at 1500. If I bring either Tyrants or Havocs, what sort of HQ would be better to stick with them? From what I gather the new and improved Havocs don't really need anything to shine, the Centurion would just be filler. But is it worth kitting him out?
>>
>>46313804
Alpha Legion because none of us know what they’re up to. I don’t think the authors do, either.

But more seriously… if you want to be surprised, make an army that depends on reserves. You never know what you’re going to get. imo, armies with a lot of bikes, jetbikes, and land speeders are also fun and win big/lose big. Or Word Bearers with massive but terrible militia cult support.
>>
>>46314496
spartan : 10/10
vindicator squadrons : 11/10
sicarian : 10/10
predators : 0/10
>>
>>46314565
You can't hide the truth!

>"The Daemon Prince, and his rage was terrifying to witness, his anger generating new storms in that raged across the Warp. Using powers beyond the ken of mortals, Magnus banished the arcane tempest".

-Index Chaotica "Rubriace"

>>Mortarion, by this point a Daemon Prince of Nurgle, eventually claimed a distant plague planet as his demesne. There, he ruled as king of Daemons and corrupt Space Marines alike. Typhus, by this point an unholy legend in his own right, was not content with a sedentary existence as his Primarch’s right hand. Instead, he marshalled those whose bitter enmity for the Imperium still burned fiercely,

-Index Chaotica "Typhus"

Please, tell me more how Daemon Primarchs are not daemon princes. Impress me with your stupidity, Primarchfag.
>>
>>46313521
Okay. Rhinos bore me anyways.
I like shields and artillery and giant robots, tho.
>>
You know guys, I really look forward to Inferno. It's gonna be great to finally have rules for all the legions and have a cooler version of Space Wolves supported than just the current 40k incarnation.
>>
>>46314609
>Hide post
>>
>>46314626
Yeah I can't wait for the red book that finally has all the legions in it.

Be great.
>>
>>46314609
These are both old posts dating from a time when Daemon Princes of Chaos Undivided were a common thing in lore and Be'Lakor wasn't a thing outside of Fantasy.

Obviously they have been superseded by current fluff that paints a much different picture of the Primarchs.
>>
File: Daemon Prince Angron.png (210 KB, 676x406) Image search: [Google]
Daemon Prince Angron.png
210 KB, 676x406
>>46314629
Coward!

This is why primarchfags are the worst. They don't know the lore of the guys they are wanking over. Good thing I do.

All of them are daemon princes and thus all of them are beneath Be'lakor aka Shadowlord aka Dark Master aka the Firstborn aka the one and only Daemon Prince of Undivided.
>>
>>46314651
Anon, stop talking to the village idiot. It's not a debate you can win. It can't be bargained with, it can't be reasoned with and it absolutely will not stop!
>>
>>46314725
I literally don't even read these. Just fyi.

>Hide post.
>>
>>46314651
Wrong. These excerpts from the 6th ED fluff series Index Chaotica which is the same edition Be'lakor was introduced. The culling of Undivided happened in late 5th ED and onwards.

Again, you show that you know nothing. Old and new sources agree that "Daemon Primarchs" are Daemon princes. Not in a single point in the setting was there any attempt to differentiate them or make them special. In fact, it's stated that while the Daemon Primarchs are powerful daemon princes, there exists more powerful and older daemon princes (Be'lakor and Doombreed).

The only guys who disagree are Primarchfags and we know that they are degenerates.
>>
>>46314647
A dream come true.
>>
>>46314319
Don't heed his lies just like Todd Howard's.
>>
>>46314746
As long as others read it and note your cowardice in the face of the truth. I am content.

>>46314745
He cannot win because he is in the wrong. Typical case for a Primarchfag.

I will only stop if he admit he is wrong, apologizes, and abandons his primarch wanking ways.
>>
>>46314820
Hiiiiiding...

>>46314848
You sons or wolves?
>>
>>46314850
"Something won by lies is worthless. I will give you only truth"

-Be'lakor the Dark Master to Ahriman
>>
>>46314887
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYIAfiVGluk
>>
File: image.png (215 KB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
image.png
215 KB, 1242x2208
>>46314925
>>
>>46314962
You missed one. I win!
>>
>>46314475
>Leader called Tic tac toe
>Meme'lakor getting shrekt by fucking rocks
Anyone know what issue that's from? Could do with reading it for a good laugh

>>46314580
It really bums me out that preds are so shit. I fucking love their model
>>
>>46315002
honestly preds arent that bad, its just that vindicators and sicarian are really good
>>
>>46315002
They may be mediocre in heavy support, but you could always take them as troops...
>>
>>46312867
>was magnus the worst primarch?

Fighting ability is what counts the most so...

Canonically, Magnus is the weakest primarch. That makes him the worst.
>>
changed my list around a bit, posted a couple of days before. c&c please
Sons of Horus 2500p
The Long March RoW
>LoW:
Horus
>HQ:
Herald w/Artificer Armour, Power Axe
Vigilator
>Troops:
3x20 man Tactical Squad, Sarge w/AA
5 man Justaerin Squad w/ axes
>Elites:
1x3 Laser Destroyer Rapiers
>Heavy Support:
Fire Raptor w/ Reaper Batteries
2 Sicarans
>>
>>46315033
What exactly makes the Vindicators so much better than the Predators? Both are squadron-able, and the Preds have a serious range advantage over the vindis
>>
>>46315095
forgot to add the extra CCW on the Tacticals
>>
>>46315033
Therein lies my problem with them. They're so inferior to the other options I can't justify wasting slots on them

>>46315049
>you could always take them as troops..
I've been considering that but I can;t seem to make a list that wouldn;t make my opponents never want to play me again.

>>46315094
>Canonically, Magnus is the weakest primarch
Says who?
>>
>>46315147
I say so.

He was defeated by Russ.
He had magics dispelled and his warp sanctum invaded by an awakened Lorgar who had just defeated An'ggrath.
After his ascension he was broken by Khayon the Black. This might be the event that broke Magnus into many shards.

Tell of a single daemon primarch who was defeated by a mortal other than Magnus within his sanctum? You can't.
>>
>>46315250
>single daemon primarch who was defeated by a mortal other than Magnus
Mortarion's heart would say hello, but it has "Kaldor Draigo" carved into where its lips would go.
>>
>>46315250
*cough*Mortarion*cough*
>>
How did promotions work in the Legions? Same with chapters or did it differ from legion to legion?
>>
>>46315250
>Tell of a single daemon primarch who was defeated by a mortal other than Magnus within his sanctum? You can't.
Heart Graffiti.
>>
>>46315250
>He was defeated by Russ.
>Being defeated by arguably one of the deadliest primarchs is somehow proof he's weak
U wot m8
>>
Hey /hhg/
Got any pics of HH era land speeders? Beside the javelin I think they look horrible... I want some cheap graviton guns for a list I'm thinking about... and I want to mine some conversion ideas.
Thanks for the help
>>
File: nightlord.png (13 KB, 228x251) Image search: [Google]
nightlord.png
13 KB, 228x251
>>46315325
>>46315332
>>46315339
>Draigomind
>>
>>46315336
Each Legion would be different but you'd see similar ranks like Sergeant would just be renamed
>>
>>46315332
>>46315339
Within his sanctum, anons.

Mortarion was in reality.
So was Angron.

The rules are different in the Eye of Terror.
>>
>>46315122
machine spirit on the vidicators makes range not much of an issue. 2 or 3 vindicator pieplates will wipe out pretty much anything
>>
2500 points of free chainaxes
ROW - Crimson Path

HQ
Surlak

Troops
2x 20 tac squad (Vexilla, Artificer Armour, Power Weapon)

Elites
3x Apothecaries
5x Red Butchers (4xDouble power axes, Double Chainfists)
5x Legion Vets (5x Power Weapons, Artificer Armour, Furious Charge)

Heavy Support
Spartan (Flare Shield, Armoured Ceramite)
Sicaran (Armoured Ceramite, Lascannons)
Land Raider Phobos (Armoured Ceramite)

LOW
Angron

Angry Surlak and the Butchers ride in the Spartan, Vets in the LR and the Sicaran dakkas things, hoping that the combined mass of the 3 tanks lets my blobs footslog up the table
>>
>>46315375
>russ
>deadly
>never won a fight against anybody other than magnus, the nerd primarch
kek
>>
>>46315375
>Russ
>Was defeated by the Lion
>Was defeated by Angron
>Admits that he has no chance against Horus

Who's left?
>>
>>46312480
exactly, first legion is best legion
>>
>>46315405
I meant like how long would it take to get promoted from say 175th company to say 3rd company?
>>
>>46315095
Horus is a hard motherfucker but plenty of stuff can eat through his bodyguard in a turn. Feel like your Blobs are fairly vulnerable to getting pie plated/ blasted off the table by stuff that could hide from/outlast your anti tank. One good typhon shot- better part of 60 Marines wasted.
>>
>>46315481
Depends on the legion, with IW/WE/IF I'd say a month.
>>
>>46315507
What about Bangles?
>>
>>46315122

Predators are better than Vindicators IMO. Unless your Vindicators don't get shot at, which they should. It's like comparing a power fist with a lascannon.
>>
>>46315481
It might not be a strict "lowest company number meanz best" situation, barring the first company. A line company commander could start as XXX company commander and by good performance/ Primarch favor get a battle group command. More than likely Marines that show leadership potential early on are ear marked for advancement and go from squad command to working in a command squad, to centurion, to eventually praetor levels. If they don't choose to specialize and become a Consul or something.
>>
>>46315094
Weakest primarchs were Lorgar and Alpharius m8, everybody knows this.
Magnus with powers unleashed was unbeatable
>>
>>46315250
>taking anything involved with Tzeentch straight
how do you know getting shattered wasn't JUST AS PLANNED?
>>
>>46315591
>Alpharius
u fookin wot m8?
>>
>>46315620
>literally a manlet that never fought one of his brothers 1 vs 1
>>
>>46315484
yeah pie plates are what i fear with this list.. put i dont really feel like taking only 30 marines in bawkses, you know what i mean?
are 10 wounds of 2+/4++ really that easy to kill? obviously i'm still new.
the idea was to put the vigilator either with one of the tac squads to scout them, or to redeploy the rapiers depending on my opponents amount of tanks.
horus with no scatter could aim his deep strike somewhere where big pieplates shouldnt be an issue, no?
>>
>>46315591
>Magnus with powers unleashed was unbeatable

Magnus went all out on Russ. He was still defeated.

Awakened Lorgar was a psychic monster that defeated Khorne's greatest daemon servant and also brought daemon possessed Fulgrim to his knees with no effort.

>Alpharius

We never seen them fight. So we can't have a proper judgement.
>>
If any of you are into military history, last week's Eye of Horus podcast (#52) was fantastic.
>>
>>46315481
Companies didn't really work like that, and there were a lot more elite sections and specialist units in the legions.
Also promotion was very merit based - seniority counted, sure, but only really within your rank

>>46315507
The Fists didn't chew through men like those other two - the Hands and Death Guard were both pretty renowned for casualties, after the WE and IW
>>
>>46315654
>Magnus went all out on Russ. He was still defeated.
no he didn't.
There was literally an entire army of blanks in the vicinity, they were dampening his powers.
Magnus unleashed was able to take titans down.
And awakened Lorgar was rekt by
>corax
>warhound titan
>guilliman
>lhorke
>Vorias
>>
>>46315639
>beat girlyman 1v1
>>
>>46315714
>beat
that's a nice meme you got there
>>
>>46315573
I guess I was had Grandfather Smurf's book stuck in my head. Thanks, Anon.
>>
>>46315736
oh yeah, i meant
>killed girlyman 1v1
:^)
>>
>>46315687
>Companies didn't really work like that, and there were a lot more elite sections and specialist units in the legions
Like the Consuls and Iron Tyrant/Paltine Blades ect?
>>
>>46314887
Wolves.
>>
>>46315713
>warhound titan
>guilliman
>lhorke
Lorgar was gimped through the entirety of Betrayer by the need to conduct his symphony. Dude was literally doing all his shit while making a warpstorm that also turned his brother into a daemon when it went off. Shit was mad, yo.
>>
>>46315784
That's Fulgrim, anon.

The only primarch to actually be good at killing primarchs.
>>
>>46315784
So Alpharius killed and replaced Guilliman?
>>
>>46316114
No, dude was just generally shit at war and should have been made emperor's official librarian or something
>>
>>46316134
theres like a 99% chance, yes.
>>
>>46315461
The fight with the Lion was not a combat duel, though. It was just both of them venting anger with the Lion being the one that didn't get how silly the situation actually was. Russ was about to stop the fight when the Lion sucker punched him because he thought Russ was making fun of him.
>>
File: alberto barbosa.png (238 KB, 393x408) Image search: [Google]
alberto barbosa.png
238 KB, 393x408
>>46315461
>defeated by Angron
>this is what WE actually believe
>>
>>46316208
AYO HOL UP HOL UP
*MUTATES INTO A WOLF*
I WUZ JUST PRETENDING TO LOSE
*DRINKS HEAVILY*
THAT MEANS I WIN
*FUCKS DOG*
>>
>>46315653
Horus isn't going to worry about the pie plates- he can tank on his invul and isn't getting instant death by them. Horus' body guard can get killed by a shit ton of bolters that just forces you to make saves. Like an IF FotL that just drowns you in dice...
You might want to think of like a three prong approach. Toss one squad in a spartan, scout one squad, and trade the last one in for something fast and punchy like reavers. Spartan goes balls to the walls first turn, scouted squad runs in their face, jump pack dudes fly foward... and Horus comes down turn two. That's a lot of shitty choices for target priority.
I would drop the Fire Raptor though. It's made for mulching infantry, but your already going to do that with CC anyway...
>>
>>46316208
Russ got his ass kicked by Angron, this is in no dispute.

The fact that the Space Wolves beat the World Eaters does not change this.
>>
>>46312617
>>46312632
Magnus shut down the defenses and dispersed his fleet, judging that his legion deserved death.
>>
>>46316256
>>46316356
He was holding back during the night of the wolf, because he didn't have the Emperor's jurisdiction, Angron even mocks him for this
>>
>>46316343
Another idea is drop the Sicarians for 2 Machine Spirit Vindicators. No one wants 12 inch moving shooting S 10 pie plates. But every shot they take to keep them the fuck away... the infantry/ Spartan moves closer....
If they survive to shoot great! But if they die your other stuff is unmolested. Another two units to fuck with their target priority
>>
>>46313804
Maybe the 1st. Sure their rules are a bit sparse for now, but once they get support for all six wings and their special units/characters, I think you'll have a legion that can do anything.
>>
File: image.jpg (111 KB, 566x338) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111 KB, 566x338
>mfw
The purity of this thread is lost.
>>
>>46316477
>once they get support for all six wings
Not happening in the foreseeable future. Can you imagine how many books we'd need to get six Rites for all legions?
>>
File: 1445906409608.jpg (245 KB, 976x600) Image search: [Google]
1445906409608.jpg
245 KB, 976x600
>>46312480
My Nigga Lord.
>>
>>46316160
So Alpharius was killed by Fulgrim. What a retard.

>Imma infiltrate the loyalists
>No Fulgrim, please no
>>
>>46316528
Why not?
Unless they combine it with a different book, they'll need to pad Thramas in some way
>>
>>46316528
It's just one legion, and have it be the same rite but tweaked in some way to suit each wing?
>>
>>46316554
Horus himself said it best, the hydra bites itself
>>
>>46316558
you're missing his point, if Dark Angels get six Rites of War then every other legion has to as well.
>>
>>46316528
>Battle of Terra
>Fuck it we are out of units and shit just give each legion four more rites of war.
>>
>>46316500
Yeah, Carnac ruined it. No sense in sticking around.
>>
>>46316591
Eh, I'm sure they can think of some shit
>>
>>46316160
>this is what Alphamemers actually believe
>>
>>46316606
Just hide his posts, and try to find a way to redeem this thread. Just how is a matter of debate. I doubt the KE generator can do it. Who here is willing to do writefaggotry of their dudes in the HH?
>>
>>46316591
Why exactly? All the other Legions got special rules and shit. We got hit better on equal WS with swords as our pro and you lose as our drawback. This Legion is obviously all about Heavy Bolters, +1 Strength Power Swords, and Rites of War.
>>
>>46316554
>implying hes dead
muh stasis

hes goin deep cover
>>
>>46316687
Dark Angels aren't losing out on special rules or even units once their book comes out though, wouldn't having way more Rites be unbalanced?
>>
>>46316667
Nah, I don't wanna stick around for people bitching over their husbando primarchs like it matters. That's always a shitty debate and never results in anything I haven't seen before.
>>
>>46316390
> Getting into a fight without proper jurisdiction
> Losing resulting fight
> Runs away before legion gets killed

This is losing, entirely...

His legion was getting itself killed so Russ could pull his "I can totally kill you" stunt, only to not back it up and then have to run before the wolves got surrounded and butchered. At BEST he was sacrificing his legion for a petty dick waving contest that even then he couldn't put out for.
>>
>>46316790
Hopefully the next one will be better.
>>
>>46316831
He lost the resulting fight exactly because he didn't have jurisdiction; if he lets loose and starts killing World Eaters the emperor is going to be mad.
Instead he decided to make a lesson out of it, but the lobotomized retard didn't get it
>>
Which Primarch has the most annoying fanboys?
Angron or Alpharius I think
>>
>>46316356
>Space Wolves beat the World Eaters
>Retreating is somehow winning

No they didnt, the wolves were performing a formation to isolate Angron that involved forming a circle around him and were trying to hold the line whine the WE carved into them to get to their primarch, Russ had to call the retreat as he couldn't kill Angron before they were going to be surrounded and fucked, none of that is the Wolves "beating" the Eaters.
>>
>>46316933
Angron, Magnus, Alpharius (though I think most of them are just memeing)
>>
>>46316933
girlyman, sangy
>>
>>46316870
It wasn't the lesson, that was his tactic, kill Angron.

The fight was an accident that neither side properly intended to happen. He got to Angron, but the cost of actually going through with it would have been being surrounded and ultimately defeated. The writer tries to call that a win but no, the wolves, at best would have killed Angron and been crushed by the WEs surrounding them.
>>
>>46316933
Russ, rowbutt, Lion, or Dorn probably.
>>
>>46316933
Angron, Magnus, Russ, Lion

>>46316974
As an Alphafag, yeah its mostly memes by this point.
>>
>>46317046
YOU are gonna talk about annoying primach fanboys...

Really?
>>
>>46317045
>at best would have killed Angron and been crushed by the WEs surrounding them.
And they'd have died with a huge toll on WE numbers, and had they been sanctioned like they were with Magnus they'd have achieved a Pyrrhic victory
>>
>>46316974
curze :^)
>>
>>46316756
Not necessarily, especially if you can't take multiple at once. If they'd end up unbalanced it's only because it's hard to think of six balanced ones.

But it sounds like grasping at straws at trying to find something unique about the Dark Angels. So far they've been pretty dull… if you include Blackshields, they’re basically the fourth black-painted space marine faction. Oooh, but these have checkers! It’s bad luck that they were left for near-last, I guess. But Iron Hands already have good heavy infantry and the Raven Guard have the fast stuff covered.
>>
>>46317101
>WE numbers
>mattering when they can make 1000s of them in days just by using nails
>>
>>46317093
Just stating the facts bruh.
>>
>>46317130
>able to be that coherent with most of the command cadre decapitated
>>
>>46317115
hmm thats true
even being good swordsmen/duellists is already covered by EC and IF too...
they do seem to be in a tricky spot
>>
>>46317130
how would nails allow them to make more marines and faster?
>>
>>46317146
>WE
>command cadre
>important
if anything it wouldve been an improvement over angrons retard shit.

yiffs probably wouldnt have been able to kill him anyway, though.
>>
>>46317203
read book six. they were basically just cranking out marines like a factory.
>>
Is Horus worth the points?

I know he's a strong, maybe strongest beatstick Primarch, but to me he costs too much. Like, he'll have to have reliable means to get to melee, and he'll need meat-shields (in forms of terminators and perhaps Primus Medicae). And then he'll have to wait until turn 2 to be effective if he survives turn 1 from rain of fire.

I'm also not sure how effective his special rules are either.

Pointwise, I think it might be more effective to use Super Heavy LoW or something than Horus+Retinue+(transport?). What do you guys think?
>>
>>46317259
That wasn't the nails though
it was a bunch hypno-indoctrination and experimental chem procedures.

Also that was a specific thing they'd only worked out recently, after the heresy started, and only on that one planet, which was destroyed.
>>
>>46317331
>it was a bunch hypno-indoctrination and experimental chem procedures.
and nails, thats why the special characters rules are tired to using the nails.
>>
>>46317136
its more the irony of you talking about annoying primach fanboys when you're the most visible and obvious example of one.

and one of the worst.
>>
>>46317285
yeah horus is insane. best beatstick, best duelist, best legion bonuses, no scatter deep strike, massive orbital bombardment, whole army can outflank, etc.
>>
>>46317160
The other remaining legions are easy enough – Blood Angels can be loyalist World Eaters with lots of jump packs, White Scars will be bike-heavy (surprisingly not done by anyone else yet), Thousand Sons will be psykers, Space Wolves… well, I don’t know how their rules will stand out (madmen, I guess, with anti-SM bonuses), but their aesthetics and fluff are unique enough.

Dark Angels are just standard. Maybe they’re THE standard, but that just means boring since they weren’t released first. No hint of Native American aesthetics coming back, just checks (Goff Space Marines??), swords, and wings (somehow different from Raven Guard wings). Do the wings mean that you can ignore force org charts and make a whole army out of one kind of unit? That’s not terribly interesting, either.

I wonder when the loyalist DA will turn green. When they return to Caliban, right? So… HH book 15 in 2020?
>>
>>46317355
but thats about supercharging the nails on any WE.

Thats different to the mass-producing of legionaries they were also doing.
>>
>>46317448
yeah im sure literally drilling shit into the guys heads had nothing to do with speeding up the process..
>>
>>46317441
I think the green only came about during the 2nd founding when they split up.
I wouldn't be surprised if FW shows an alternate colour scheme that uses green though.
>>
>>46317479
glad we agree ;)
>>
As the Heresy goes on do you think Banestrike shells will start showing up on other traitor legions and loyalists?
I could see the Wolves being given access to/already having them.
>>
>>46317546
Isn't Banestrike a trap option? It's an overrated rending-wannabe, isn't it?
>>
>>46317441
>No hint of Native American aesthetics coming back,
To be fair they didn't start recruiting from Plainsworld until after the destruction of Caliban during The Scouring, so there is no Native American aesthetic to come back to yet.
>>
>>46317546
Not likely. Alpha Legion made them, and they and the Sons of Horus already have them.

I think we might see more units for those legions with access to them, and probably more Bolt Pistols with Banestrike like Tybalt Morr has.

>>46317657
Depends. Terminators/Seekers good. Veterans/Characters not so much.
>>
I wish Angron was better at killing Primarchs, in one of the novels he was the only one aside from Horus that would have been able to beat Sang but here he is with a 3+ armour save, 4++ and 6+ FNP. At least give him the decency of 2+ and 4+ fnp, even if it increases his points cost
>>
>>46317974
I was just thinking that as the war goes on, other legions would also get hold of them.

its pretty hard to stop people copying your tech in war.
>>
>>46317974
>>46318103
Those bolts were hard to make.
>>
/hhg/ I need help. I'm trying to make a Luna Wolves/Sons of Horus force that's primarily infantry along with dreadnoughts as the only vehicle choice.Can i make a viable list from this?
>>
>>46318020
Literally the only Primarch thus far to not have a 2+. I think he's a bit cheaper than most, but that doesn't make it any better honestly.
>>
Thought I might as well post my cults army list idea

Genecrafted/Abhuman Helots: 135 Points

Planetary Overlord w/ Power Fist, Plasma Pistol, Cyber Familiar, and Iron Halo: 120 Points (Connoisseur of Alien Curios)
5 Discipline Masters w/ Meltabombs, Bolt Pistols, Carapace Armour, Refractor Fields, and Power Axes: 220 Points

50 Levies w/ Discipline Collars: 110 Points

10 Ogryn Brutes w/ Carapace Armour: 390 Points
10 Ogryn Brutes w/ Carapace Armour: 390 Points

3 Scout Sentinels w/ Lascannons and Combat Blades: 135 Points

1990 Points

Fluff is basically the Force Commander was discovered by the Sons of Horus alone on a planet filled with his creations, presumably the original population until he started fucking with their genetics and using them as raw materials for flesh golems. When he was discovered the Horus Heresy was about to start soon and the SoH decided that he would make a useful ally so they let him keep his little planet of monstrosities uninterrupted. When the Heresy came he supported Horus because he probably already had some Chaotic taint and Horus offered him more planets on which to ply his craft.

The discipline masters represent his successful creations, practically a match for astartes but inherently loyal towards their creator they help heard his forces in battle and assist him in his lab. The levies represent his failed creations, too slow, stupid, weak, or disloyal to be used as leaders and lab assistants they are used as the backbone of his workers and warriors. The ogryn represent flesh golems made up of the leftover parts of those who died during the process of modifying them. The scout sentinels represent flesh golems that have been heavily augmented with lascannons and combat blades directly grafted onto their arms.
>>
>>46319320
>175 models
You have movement trays right
>>
>>46319320
Unfortunately, cultist models tend to require a lot more painting effort than astartes.
>>
>>46318614
Not for a lot of missions, unless you're using drop pods or some rite of war that lets you infiltrate (not sure if that's an option for SoH). Just too slow, you'll get chewed up by certain armies.

On the other hand, there are a lot of all-foot armies ever since Betrayal at Calth has been out. But in tournaments they often suffer.
>>
>>46319559
I know, I already run Chaos IG. will probably do a ton of converting for the Ogryn and sentinels.
>>
>>46319576
if he takes horus he can outflank everything and reroll reserves

probably still need a few pods though
>>
>>46319279
>>46318020
Angron can beat most on the charge. And him having a 3+ doesnt matter in primarch v primarch fights because all Primarchs are AP2 by default.

WE also have a great terminator "bodyguard" in the Red Butchers for him so his 3+ matters even less when hes leading a bunch of 2+/4++ W2 meatheads into combat.

Could he be better served with a 2+? Yeah probably, but I really dont think its ground for the amount of griping I see about it
>>
Gonna get a big return on my taxes tomorrow, so going to order some extra goodies to finish me EC army for now.
Only got 2328 points, what do you guys think i should add to get up to 3000 pts ?
Not gonna buy fulgrim.

2328 points of fabulous purple boys
# ROW - 3rd company elite #

# HQ

Eidolon - 205 pts
>(Jump pack)

Consul - 115 pts
>(Legion Champion, Phoenix spear, Artificer armour, Jetbike)

# Troops

Kakophoni - 285 pts
>(10 men, Sonic Shriekers, Artificer armour+power weapon)

Kakophoni - 285 pts

Kakophoni - 285 pts

# Fast attack

Jetbike Skyhunter Squadron - 265 pts
>(5 men, Melta-bombs, Sergeant with Phoenix spear, Sonic shriekers)

# Elites

Palantine Blades - 368
>(9 men, power lances, sonic shriekers, jump packs)

# Heavy support

Sicaran Venator Tank Destroyer - 250 pts
>(Lascannon sponsons, Armoured ceramite )

Sicaran Battle Tank - 135 pts

Sicaran Battle Tank - 135 pts
>>
>>46319812
I'm a dumbass, i should have added

>Consul goes with the jetbikes
>Eidolon wit hthe palantines hide behind the sicarians until ready to strike
>Sicaran Venator blows apart the biggest threats to my infantry/ the big scary vehicle

Thinking of adding destroyers and more rhinos
>>
>>46319812
I dont like the kakophoni Spam
>>
>>46319717
I hate Angron+Kharn+Butchers in full-up Spartan. Really no way for me to stop it before Spartan arrive.
>>
>>46316933
That guy who posts Russ every day is pretty annoying

I personally don't dislike any of the Primarchs besides Magnus though, he was a tard
>>
>>46319882
Care to elaborate ? I wanna get input since i've had good results with them, but never played anything close to competitively.
>>
>>46319885
what legion you running?
>>
>>46319910
Magnus did nothing wrong.
>>
>>46319885
Try Horus and 12 Justaerin with Combi-plasma.
>>
>>46319978
yeah theyd rape the butchers

firedrakes beat them easily

pretty much any 2w terminator beats them, cataphractii with fists are probably a stronger pick for WE on deathstar vs deathstar 2bh
>>
>>46319941
People dislike them because they aren't as survivable and are liable to kill a few of themselves.
However I've had them do a lot of work in out-shooting tacticals, pinching a few wounds of off side-armor, and pinning blobs for sweeping.
The side benefit of being the most annoying blob in melee is nice as well.
I'd say keep 'em.
>>
Can someone who has one be a bro and post rough measurements for the fellblade or glaive turrets please?
>>
>>46320046
Yea I plan to take Cataphactii with power fists just for other legion terminators and also to balance the fact that Red Butchers don't score. As soon as I get everything, anyway.
>>
>>46315527
Bangles were weird. They were afaik only organized by company, with temporary battle groups. So I don't see a blood angel ever leaving their original company, unless they move up to veteran status.
>>
>>46320300
Which book can I find this from? Book 6?
>>
>>46320471
Fear to Tread and the fact that there are random battle groups in book VI that werent present at Signus
>>
>>46320540
I won't question Papa Sang's way of organizing the legion, but I will still find it odd.
>>
>>46319576
>>46319603
That was pretty much my concern. Unless you go full drop assault, the bulk of your army could very well be out of range for a turn and only a couple drop pods dreads to attempt to draw fire could be very disastrous

Back to the drawing board for my army... again
>>
>>46320564
What do you find odd about it?
>>
>>46319946
Aiming for TS, so it's Crusade Army (generric)
>>
>>46320683

It's basically the same org as the Sons of Horus, who basically had companies and nothing else.
>>
>>46320786
Something I found weird about SoH was that they had "First Captain" Abaddon and separate "Captain of the First Company." IIRC Cathulan Reavers had their own Captain too. 3 Captains for 1 Company?
>>
>>46315436
Chain axes ain't free yo
>>
>>46320887
I think they are more of sub-commanders within the company. Loken is stated to outrank Falkus and Kalus who are "captains" of elite named squads (Widowmakers and Catulan) but not an actual company.
>>
>>46320887

Yes, each of the first company's two special formations had a captain, with Abaddon above both of them as overall first captain.
>>
>>46320973
Gotta be watered with the blood of loyalists.
>>
>>46320887
justaerin had their own subcaptain too, falkus kibre. he apparently even got recommended to join the mournival by abby
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 500x290) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 500x290
All right, brothers. I need some advice on where to start getting into Warhammer 40,000. So far, the only things I have related to it is the Horus Heresy novel and the Dawn of War franchise. Where else should I start? Should I start getting the Codexes and if so, which ones?

Also, I want to learn more about Death Korps of Krieg. Anything on them?
>>
>>46315591

Yeah but there are three of Alpharius
>>
>>46320887
SoH were all gangers, wouldnt surprise me if some companies also had their own sub-groups which at the end of the day would work similarly to the chapters of other legions.
>>
>>46320996

The Catulans and the Justaerin are not single squads, more like a companies worth each.
>>
>>46320732
So, no good way to kill Spartan+Deathstar only with Legion-less generic Crusade Army then?
>>
>>46321104
You want the 40k general. This for the subgame 30k, which is very different.
>>
>>46321104
I'd recommend asking 40k general, but it's kind of a cesspool.
>>
>>46316134

>NO WAIT ITS ME FULGRIM---ARRRRGGGHHH

Actually implying that wasn't planned too
>>
>>46321164

And this place isn't?
>>
>>46321104
Uh, there were like 3 IA books. Siege of Braks I think.
>>
>>46321138
well without a primarch you wont be able to fight it head on, and even with some primarchs that wont work cause theyd just get rekt.

so youd need to figure out something to crack it open and then smash it with typhons
>>
>>46321104
wrong thread, but seriously do not start with forgeworld. Beginners universally suck at painting minis, and all that will happen is you will fuck up all that nice forgeworld resin you paid the big $$$s for. Which, if you were wondering, is the same reason why you shouldn't start with 30k. Ebay the mini-rulebook for 7th edition (or pick up one of the starter sets with it), then you can use battlescribe to build lists and see rules without having your codex. Start something easy to play and paint like SM or Necrons.

And post in the right general.
>>
>>46321202
Can D Weapons insta-crack vehicles in 7th ed?
>>
>>46321131
I know that much, i was just saying that the sub captains in the 1st company headed their own named squads, or at least Falkus does in the form of the Widowmakers Justaerin squad. But are the Reavers in the 1st company all Catulan or is that just the single squad's name as well?
>>
>>46321173
It's a lot more civilized than this normally. It's just a few die hard /v/ermin are trying their absolute hardest to ruin the 30k General and make it a disgrace like the 40k General with their memes. Oh and this one horrible guy and the people who don't know any better about dealing with him. Don't reply to him or acknowledg him.
>>
>>46321229
pretty sure they can if you roll a 6.

basically any big ap2 pieplate will rape the deathstar, if you can get it out of the spartan
>>
>>46319885

Saboteur with the choose result of one die relic
>>
>>46321238
The Catulan were called the most famous so it seems that they were their own squad.
>>
>>46321138

The secret for stopping cataphractii units is that they're essentially angry "don't come within X inches" bubbles once you kill or immobilize their Spartan. Spartans are tough but they aren't invincible. A primarch Spartan termies Death Star will be half to a third of most armies and will give you room to attack the rest of their army or go for objectives (that Horus/ Angron isn't sitting on)
>>
>>46321169
So we reached
>Joke's on you I wanna die
Cruze levels of stupidity?
>>
>>46321551

No, we've reached "Merely pretending"

Again the AL memes in these threads are pretty much entirely facetious by this point
>>
>>46321500
So popping up a Spartan is key then.

...And how should I accomplish that? Suicide chainfist/meltabomb squad?
>>
>>46321173
Anonymous, my son, though you are finally man, you have no idea of the depths and stink a cesspool can truly reach.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 30

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.