[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just try to stat me, /tg/!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: Chapter_104.jpg (486 KB, 814x1280) Image search: [Google]
Chapter_104.jpg
486 KB, 814x1280
Just try to stat me, /tg/!
>>
>>46274514
went to shit after griffith betrayed them and caska went retarded
>>
>>46274514
Loving Parents: 0
>>
>>46274619
why did it go to shit?
>>
>>46274777

The author doesn't know where to take it. Things have been swinging from arc to arc with little overall direction. There is suggestion of plot development but because the releases are so far apart it feels like nothing of any importance has happened in years (it hasn't).

Add to this the addition of the "JRPG party" and the things many people loved about Berserk has started to slip. It feels less brutal, more toned down. Miura keeps adding cute girls for no reason and not even having the decency to have them brutally raped anymore.

I'm hoping it picks up again now that they're off the fucking boat, but I just don't know
>>
>>46275725
The problem of evaluating the pacing is the releases, though.

Read straight through, a lot of the problem you're discussing disappear, because you aren't waiting years between releases.
>>
>>46275725
Idk about that last part. Yeah, Miura has skipped along Berserk's narrative so far now that I legitimately think it will be impossible to progress anything with Griffith and his involvement any further than it is now.

But as for the other characters, I think Varnese has significantly improved following the sea god arc, as she essentially is becoming a witch now and she's more or less not as defenseless as she started out. Rape horse and everything.

As for Schierke, I don't think we've actually seen everything she can do. She's essentially just an anchor for Gut's rage and the essential mage character of the group. That being said, I seriously think she's gotten off really easy following her master's death. Though, I think we'll just have to wait until the summer for Miura to get his ass back to making it.
>>
>>46274514
+3 to delete saving throws for off topic weebfaggotry
+5 cancer
-100 to /tg/ relevance
>>
>>46274619
I thought the Lost Children Ac was great. Jill>>>Ishidorko. I would agree with the rest though
>>
Tower of Conviction > Golden Age > Lost Children >Early Chapters > THE FUCKING BOAT
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.