[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Knight vs dragon: epiloge/Part two of a two shot quest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: 1458655996242.jpg (1 MB, 802x1134) Image search: [Google]
1458655996242.jpg
1 MB, 802x1134
Previous thread: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/46123011/

Your name is Isabella Voltaire, you hope that will be Isabella of House Voltaire shortly. You have succeeded in your objective of rescuing your Princess from a dragon although you can hardly claim to have done all of the work or even most of the work even if your princess insists you did. On the other hand, out of the two of you, you do happen to be the only one with a lasting injury in your blackened ankel. You would compare yourself to the elf you left behind but you didn’t get a good look at him, aside from being able to tell that his injuries were not enough to cripple him, at least when you saw him last.

You are currently:

>Arriving at an inn to rest and gain transportation to the capital

>At the capital

>With your family after having run away from your job in a dereliction of duty
>>
>>46270130
>>
>>46270583
I'll give other people a chance to vote, but I do kinda expect this one to win.
>>
Writing.
>>
>>46270130
>>
File: wagon.jpg (34 KB, 560x420) Image search: [Google]
wagon.jpg
34 KB, 560x420
Once princess Jeanne bought a merchant’s wagon the two of you enjoyed an uneventful trip back to the capital, if by enjoyed you mean that you had jolts of pain from your foot to your calf every time the wagon hit a bump in the road. You want nothing more than to drink away the pain, but you want to make a good impression with the princess, considering you are going to need whatever help or reward you can get given that you don’t know what your odds of recovery are, leaving your ability to provide for yourself in question.

Talk with Jeanne about:

>Potential medical options.

>Yourself (write in how)

>Ask her about herself (if you have any specific questions, ask them or you just go with standard small talk)

>The orb

>Swap point of view to Goren while you travel quietly in a cart.
>>
>>46271497
>Ask her about herself
Interests, life at the castle, potential suitors

Maybe also try to get permanent employment?
>>
>>46271970
I want to wait for more than one vote. I can include what you said tho.
>>
>>46271497
>>The orb
>>
>>46272797
Anything in specific you want to ask about it?
>>
All right, writing.
>>
Alright internet went down, and I don't really have any good idea how to finish this so lets just let it die.
>>
>>46274482
RIP in peace
>>
File: 7cS0pC4.png (980 KB, 547x798) Image search: [Google]
7cS0pC4.png
980 KB, 547x798
>>46274482
Damn, right when I found it. nice to see you did come back to finish it, though.
>>
>>46274805
Sorry, I am just looking at this and drawing blanks.
>>
>>46274849
Heya. Sorry to hear about it. I honestly like the character too much to let it die, but I don't want to force you to write more.

I'd take over for you, but I don't want to be that sort of person, besides, it would have to make everyone get used to someone new that is not entirely confident in his writing.
>>
Hopefully I can do a better job when I start working with characters I have notes and whatnot for rather than just made up on the spot.
>>
File: 1458654783039.jpg (347 KB, 741x1000) Image search: [Google]
1458654783039.jpg
347 KB, 741x1000
Posting lady knight in memory of Knight Isabella Voltaire

Real talk, thanks for running, mate. Can't wait for your quest.
>>
File: 1458934895595.jpg (148 KB, 850x1133) Image search: [Google]
1458934895595.jpg
148 KB, 850x1133
I'm sorry. Tonight is being an emotionally wrecking night again, just like the one the first thread was. I need this alive, just so I can feel a little better. I wish I could take this thread some place, with the appropriate permission.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.