[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm gonna be running a superhero game soon and I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7
I'm gonna be running a superhero game soon and I'm looking for some help on making villains. I have some made as well and would like some critique on them. Also, I guess superhero general.

The Morrigan
>Ex-soldier turned mercenary/assassin
>Super reflexes
>Can phase through objects
>Regeneration
>Can split into 3, with each one of her having one of her 3 powers

Hiro (The Edge)
>Typical neckbeard weeaboo
>Hates humanity and wants to rid the world of it
>Can create portals, but living things cannot go through them
>Uses a katana in junction with his power to cut his opponents to ribbons from a distance
>Refuses to use guns due to finding them not honorable

Harlequin
>Insane man dressed in a black morphsuit and harlequin mask
>Can stretch his body in any way he pleases
>Sings instead of talking normally
>>
>Hiro (The Edge)

M'villains
>>
>>46250319
Essentially, that is how he'll look.
>>
>>46250376
Is his alter-ego a nice guy who respects women?
>>
>>46250405
You know it, man.
>>
>>46250376
He needs to get Franked
>>
>>46250414
I assume his origin story is the same as the Hulks, except he got hit by a large dosage of beta waves.
>>
>>46250477
Could be.
>>
File: 1435261739215.jpg (87 KB, 780x585) Image search: [Google]
1435261739215.jpg
87 KB, 780x585
>>46250125
Nice. Seem pretty good.
>>
File: tmp_30710-worf_0-391047036.jpg (22 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
tmp_30710-worf_0-391047036.jpg
22 KB, 620x349
>>46250125
These guns have no honour!
>>
>>46250557
I'll use the guys in your pic as additional villains.
>>
>>46250576
They don't. That's why he uses a katana that has been folded 1000 times
>>
>>46251043
Oh man. Origami Man would be fantastic.

"I HAVE FOLDED THIS PAPER SWORD OVER 1000 TIMES"
>>
File: i307628.jpg (46 KB, 662x498) Image search: [Google]
i307628.jpg
46 KB, 662x498
>>46251149
That's a fucking great idea. I'm picturing him looking like Kabukiman
>>
>>46250125
Steal wholeheartedly from Worm

>assassin who leaves behind a duplicate when he teleports
>villain who can extend then"cutting"' part of the knife well beyond the blade
>power thief (which is always my favorite villain archetype)
>"medical tinker"
>>
>>46251576
Care to elaborate on medical tinker?
>>
File: image.jpg (155 KB, 742x1076) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
155 KB, 742x1076
>>46251691
>has an innate grasp of biology, can make things from spare parts Frankenstein style
>takes civilians apart in the midst of battle
>combines still living heroes, messes with their powers and controls their minds directly
>5 minute plastic surgery to make civs look like her group
>legion of medical robots which build more copies of themselves
>reenforced skeleton to protect from bullets
>can turn off pain
>>
>>46251874
That's metal as fuck.
>>
File: 1446089505100.gif (74 KB, 278x340) Image search: [Google]
1446089505100.gif
74 KB, 278x340
>>46250477
you got me on the beta waves bit
>>
Dragon Mind
>Trained assassin skilled in Asian occultism and of course martial arts
>Practical superhuman levels of personal discipline; conditioned to ignore pain and can enter a trance-like state to go long periods without air
>Can levitate, manipulate qi to render victims unconscious or simply dead, manipulate weather with a rain dance, and other creepy shit, usually accompanied by ritual or sacrifice
>Uses the I Ching to predict the future; uses the bones of his former targets as oracle bones
>Lastly, can astral protect to haunt his victims as a spooky ghost
>>
>>46252206
Sheeit, that's cool.
>>
Exarch
>Superhuman supremacist, who believes that supers should be the ones in charge openly and honestly
>Has enhanced strength, stamina, dexterity, as well as a naturally mutable form not unlike galvanized rubber
>Can do limited shapechanging, and is highly difficult to kill

Plague Doctor
>Is a brick, very tough, rather strong
>Is infected with every disease known to man, and many not, but can't be killed or harmed by them
>Anyone touching him or getting near him has a decent chance to be infected with half a hundred diseases
>Other than that, a very pleasant person who has conversations with reporters in hazmat suits every couple of months as he talks about his research in trying to cure cancer/the human condition
>Has a highly successful shampoo brand

Hell on Wheels
>Northern Redneck
>Any external mode of transportation he spends a reasonable amount of time in slowly becomes a portal to hell, gaining flames, spikes, high fuel efficiency, malevolent fenders, and losing cupholders
>This includes things like cars, RV's, submarines, planes, helicopters, bikes, hang gliders, skateboards, shoes, and in one incident, ball bearings

Black Night
>A demonic hollow suit of armor
>Summons hell hounds, fallen foes, and a giant black horse with a flaming mane
>Can belch fire, and is naturally terrifying to all who see it
>Is a highly skilled hand to hand combatant, specializing in lance and mace
>Only communicates in high pitched shrieks of challenge, much like a bird of prey
>Is actually the assistant librarian at the local library, Stacy Fereday, possessed by the spirit of her ancient ancestor
>>
OP here and I thought up two more.

Blacksmith
>Man experimented on by a shady organization
>Can absorb any metal he comes into contact with into his body
>The metal in his body be made into any shape
>Metal can be a layer of his skin
>Can be make weapons from the metal

The Mutation
>Geneticist who experimented on himself
>Has "total" control over his DNA
>Uses it to give himself "mutations", stuff like a scorpion tail, poison skin, etc.
>Downside is that his mutations only last 1 hour each
>Goal is more experimentation, so his mutations are more permanent
>>
Role Reversal
>Can rewrite reality to "swap" lives with anyone she can isolate.
>Walk into a room alone with her, and now YOU are the villain everyone is after. Why did you burn down those orphanages, you monster?
>She appears in your family portraits and Christmas cards. Your mother is happy to spend time with her only daughter and bakes her cookies when she stops by.
>Only you remember otherwise. But, of course, you would say anything to avoid facing justice for your crimes, wouldn't you.
>Now that you think about, didn't an incarcerated villain claim something similar a few years ago?
>If the GM is generous, written records are also unaffected. Printed only, not digital.
>>
>>46256147
Sounds really interesting to use.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.