[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
That Guy Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1409624208_1383441859_image.jpg (45 KB, 600x525) Image search: [Google]
1409624208_1383441859_image.jpg
45 KB, 600x525
>He's playing a cleric of a god of strength who doesn't like to heal.
>>
>>46234939

Does ANYONE actually heal as a Cleric, mid-fight? I thought you buff first, then heal AFTER.
>>
>>46234939
>He expects d&d to play like WoW and wants someone else to fill the healer role
>>
>>46235065
>>46235123

Ah, so it's not a thread about That Guy, it's FOR That Guy.
>>
File: 1458772491438.jpg (94 KB, 500x701) Image search: [Google]
1458772491438.jpg
94 KB, 500x701
>...and this is what my character looks like!
>>
>>46234939
This.

I understand no one wants to just be a healbot. But if you play a cleric and don't heal at all then you're a waste of space.

>>46235065
It's a judgement call. You toss out heals mid fight if they're needed.
>>
>>46235161

HIMEEEEEE
>>
>It's okay we have a cleric, I can afford to run into 5 guys by myself and melee them, he can take a turn to cast minor heal wounds on me instead of preventing the guys from doing more damage on their next turn to the intelligent party members.
>>
>>46235065
>Does ANYONE actually heal as a Cleric, mid-fight?
In dnd 5th edition, you want to do it to get a player back up from 0hp. There's no negative hp (i.e. 6 hp, get hit for 10, drop to zero, heal 1, you're back up), and that last hit point in the only one that matters.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.