[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
QUEST REBORN IN AN RPG S03 EP062
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 18
File: NEW LIFE OP.png (31 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
NEW LIFE OP.png
31 KB, 500x500
Hey guys let me know when you are around.
>>
>>46224570
Hail
>>
>>46224695
HI. Sorry for starting late, I looked at th clock and there was still time so I tried writing something and when I noticed again it was late., lets hope the others show up.
>>
>>46224570
here
>>
>>46224570
Miellewds-guy here.
I wonder if Eldric and Miel could have a mixed breed child.
>>
File: Dire Tiger.png (2 MB, 1128x1992) Image search: [Google]
Dire Tiger.png
2 MB, 1128x1992
>>46224940
No. Remember that when the parents are of different species, they can only conceive with magic assistance/blessing, and the child will be of one race or the other.

Well, maybe if we ever get access to the open console and "patch" that in, I guess?

Personally I think its better this way so humans dont end up absorbing all the other races. You know it would happen.

Alright, I was thinking in having mostly FF moments and cutesy stuff with Ren during the day, then some cutesy lewd at night, and moving on with more story. You guys okay with that or do you want something else?
>>
>>46225042
I'd imagine more lewds with Ren and her Shadows.
>>
>>46225042
Im good for Ren time.
>>
>>46225042
I was thinking the opposite, ask a boon from The Blessed Lady to change that.
>>
File: good kids.png (126 KB, 640x958) Image search: [Google]
good kids.png
126 KB, 640x958
>>46225171
>>46225123

Alright

By the way guys, do you find the thread by using the index, or twitter?

"Ah, your house is mostly finished, it seems." -Ren looks at the garden as we emerge out of our young apple tree, right in the middle of it.

The pond already has several colorful fish swimming on it. They're fairly small right now, but Yin assured us that they would grow as large as a forearm within a couple of years.

They swim around in a long circuit created by the pond, with channels that spread around the garden and are crossed by small rainbow bridges.

The plants in the garden still have to grow, but most of them have already sprouted and begun growing nicely.

"Is that what it looks like? but this is just the garden."
"But isn't the garden the last thing you worry about when building a house? so the house itself must be almost ready, right?"

Is there such an order in house building? no, she's probably just trying to defend her previous statement, right? there's no reason the young empress would know about house building.

>Agree with her and invite her into the house so she can change into her swimsuit, and maybe introduce her to the house staff.
>Call her out on it gently and lead her to the beach. She can change into the cabin there.
>Other
>>
>>46225418
>>Agree with her and invite her into the house so she can change into her swimsuit, and maybe introduce her to the house staff.

Twitter
>>
>>46225418
By using the Catalog.

>Other
Tell her that the house needed some reconstruction due to our late addition of indoor plumbing, and invite her to change in the mansion.
Have Miel II fly ahead and give the Head Maid and butler some warning that the Empress is coming, and introduce her and her Shadows to the staff.
>>
File: _oI8KMua.jpg (32 KB, 402x366) Image search: [Google]
_oI8KMua.jpg
32 KB, 402x366
>this thing is still a thing
Fuck I really should catch up, had to drop out before s2, I think, just after we got in dorf land and got the barmaid and crazy dorfrrior.
Also centipede chariot.
Glorious.
Alas, failing uni and having to go to a psychologist and in other ways trying to clear the life kind of distracted me.

>captcha litter control
[Soviet style propaganda poster about catgirls]
>>
>>46225418
supporting >>46225506

Catalog
>>
>>46225572
oh, sounds like its been a long while. Let's see... we found a invasion coming from strange beings from other dimension (or maybe the trash bin of the gods), are a couple of months away from turning 15 (an adult on this world), and have gotten into bed with Lyann and other girls. Ren is Mako's sister... uhmm I dont remember if we knew Mako back then.

Guess there's lots of catch up to do.

We send Miel II into the manor so the butler has time to organize things while we show Ren and her shadows around the garden.

"And this will be a fruit treee orchard. These are orange trees, and those are banana trees."
"You don't have peach trees?" - the beautiful young empress walks with small but quick steps.

Right, the peach tree seems important for her family, right? it is right in the middle of the inner palace's garden.

Mako often makes canned peaches for us.

"Should I?"
"Ah, we shall grant you a peach for you to grow a tree out of!"
"Thank you."
"It is a sign of our imperial favor, so be grateful!" -she says with a smile, then covers her mouth with a fan.

Oh, it's the long-awaited reappearance of her fan! she had kept it folded and stored away as of late, hadn't she?

It is a heirloom from her mother, and she uses it to hide behind, right?

"Yes, yes."
"Ah, the fish are very beautiful."

She comments while looking at the colorful fish swimming together in the pool. They're about as large as an apple, so we wouldn't have called them small as far as tropical fish went in our previous life, but since Yin says they can grow to be as long as an arm, they're in comparison quite tiny right now.

Their tails are like long, delicate veils that sway behind them, and their thin fins spread widely as they move.

Come think of it, we have left the house staff take care of them so far, right? maybe it would be fun to feed them.

>Crumble some bread and throw it at the fish with Ren.
>Keep walking around and then head towards the house.
>Other
>>
>>46225815
>>Crumble some bread and throw it at the fish with Ren.
>>
>>46225815
>Crumble some bread and throw it at the fish with Ren.
>>
>>46225815
>>Crumble some bread and throw it at the fish with Ren.
>>
>>46225815
>Keep walking around and then head towards the house.
We don't know the proper diet for these fish, so we shouldn't do something that could make them sick.
>>
File: atroma 034.jpg (271 KB, 691x1000) Image search: [Google]
atroma 034.jpg
271 KB, 691x1000
>>46225887
>>46225857
>>46225835
>>>Crumble some bread and throw it at the fish with Ren.

>>46225913
>We don't know the proper diet for these fish, so we shouldn't do something that could make them sick.
Heh, I know, right?

"Do you want to feed them?"
"Are they hungry?"
"Eh? no, I just thought it may be fun."
"Is that so? alright."

We take out a small piece of bread and tear it apart between our fingers.

"Please make a cup with both hands."
"Alright."

One of her shadows emerges from somewhere (apparently they're somehow hidden under the tiny rainbow bridge, though how can 5 girls hide under a bridge barely longer than a leg is a mistery) and places both her hands together.

Well, its rather obvious that she intends to receive the crumbs instead of the empress. Is this something about not letting Ren dirty her hands? do bread crumbs count as dirt?

>Insist that Ren does it. Its bad to spoil her too much
>Pour the bread crumbs in the shadow's hands.
>Other
>>
>>46226045
If she really is interested she'll insist she does it herself afterwords.
>>
>>46226045
>>
>>46226045
>Other
check with staff about fishes diet later
>>
>>46226045
>>Insist that Ren does it. Its bad to spoil her too much
>>
File: white wings harpy.jpg (383 KB, 778x1100) Image search: [Google]
white wings harpy.jpg
383 KB, 778x1100
>>46226073
>>46226076
>>46226122
>>Pour the bread crumbs in the shadow's hands.

With the shadow holding the breadcrumbs, Ren picks a few with her fingers and lets them drop into the water.

Ah, as expected of a delicate young empress, even the way she drops things is very feminine and graceful. Rather than throwing them in, she has them fall between her fingers unto the water's surface.

The colorful fish swim over, interested, and start biting on the bread crumbs.

"Oh! they really seem to enjoy such things."

She leans down just a little bit, gazing at the fish over her fan's edge. With her fan wide open like that, and her bright eyes peeking over its white and pink edge, she herself somewhat looks like a delicate exotic fish, doesn't she?

We better not say so, though.

She's all done pouring the bread crumbs into the water, when the house staff lines up outside the manor in order to welcome her.

"Your exalted highness!" -our butler bows at a perfect 90°, and somehow keeps such posture with no obvious problem.

The elf girls next to him imitate him, each of them having their hair pulled up in a big bun behind their heads. They are wearing a light, smaller version of the dresses the servants in the caputal wear.

Well, the island is quite a bit warmer, albeit it is probably just the thermal sensation caused by the extra humidity.

"We are pleased with your greeting, and will be in your care during our stay."
"Yes, your exalted highness!"

Ah, she automatically went into empress mode, uh? should we knock her down a peg or two? we invited her over to have fun, after all.

>Casually pick her up and carry her into the house
>Invite her in politely
>Other
>>
>>46226356
>Invite her in politely
Don't embarrass our staff by being a boor.
>>
>>46226356
>>Invite her in politely
>>
>>46226356
>Invite her in politely
>>
File: beastkin girl 001.jpg (386 KB, 855x1200) Image search: [Google]
beastkin girl 001.jpg
386 KB, 855x1200
>>46226451
>>46226549
>>46226613
>>Invite her in politely

"Then, your highness, your room should be ready now."
"Thank you."

We have one of the maids guide her to her room, and she changes into the bathing suit we prepared beforehand, then dresses up with a silk robe.

Truly, beautiful girls need no ornaments. Even with just the robe, she looks so pretty. The robe does nothing to showcase her figure, but she is naturally shapely in a way that the robe cannot hide, either.

She is a natural beauty, after all.

"Then, we will have lunch at the beach, duke?"
"Yes! It'll be fun."

She nods, and walks with us down the white road towards the beach.

The plants are bright blue, red and green. Back on Earth, blue was a rather rare color in nature, but here it is pretty common.

Well, to be exact, it is not a color at all. Creatures back on earth are not blue. Rather, their skin, feather or scales are shaped in such a way that the light bounces off them in juuuust the right way to absorb the rest of the light spectrum and leave blue as the only visible 'color'.

It is a 'structured color' rather than a 'pigment color'. That is also why humans don't have blue hair

Even in this world, blue as a hair color seems to be absent. One of our harpies has blue hair and feathers, but she's a bird, right? I wonder if that means she's actually colorless? she's probably white, right? since colorless feathers would be white.

The beach is, of course, empty...

>Except for us
>Except for our servants
>Other

Do you want to take care of her personally or pamper her like the empress she is?
>>
>>46226888
>>Except for us
she likes it when we treat her like a person
>>
>>46226888
>Except for us
>And her Shadows
>>
>>46226888
>>Except for us
>>
>>46226888
>Except for us
and shadows
>>46227014
Indeed, though I'm sure lots of teasing and pampering is something we can do without being to referential.
>>
File: slingshot beach ren.jpg (916 KB, 1400x2000) Image search: [Google]
slingshot beach ren.jpg
916 KB, 1400x2000
>>46227014
>>46227056
>>46227129
>>46227172
>>Except for us

"Alright your highness, please take your rube off now.."
"Oh, we are going to swim?"

She asks while untying her sash. We wait until she hands us the robe for storing before replying.

"No, but you look so beautiful in your swimsuit, I really wanted to look at you."
"Wh- y-you... that's not..."

Really, at times, she can really act just like the innocent young woman that she is, uh? she is blushing from head to toe while staring at us angrily.

Indeed, she does have a very beautiful figure. The tiny slingshot bikini does nothing to hide it, either.

"Y-you meanie!"

She tries to get the robe back from us while blushing brightly.
"Nope, into the [Item Box] it goes."
"D-duke, you idiot!"

Ah, she's chasing us. Well, this is part of playing at the beach.

After a little bit, we let her catch us and hit us to her heart content.

"A-ouch! Ren, please go easy, that hurts, you know!?"

She's just giving us light taps with the underside of her fists, but it actually hurts, you know? our hp actually goes down from it! just how high level is she?

"Ah, U ynderstand, I'm sorry."
"A-alright... then, give us our robe back."
"No."
"T-then you are not sorry at all!"
"I am sorry I made you angry, but there's no way I'd be sorry to see you in a swimsuit. You are really beautiful, Ren."

Ouch... ouch! t-that really hurts. Well, its just to the level where she shaves 50 or so hp per blow, so you could say its a drop in the ocean, but the simple fact her soft hands are able to beat our Physical Defense Value at all is already amazing, you know?

We are harder than rock, so if she ever happened to throw such a tantrum with someone else, it wouldn't be funny or cute at all.

1/?
>>
File: bikini beach ren.jpg (770 KB, 1400x2000) Image search: [Google]
bikini beach ren.jpg
770 KB, 1400x2000
>>46227430

"Uuuhh... Mako said you can be a meanie..."
"Ah, I'm sorry, so please don't hit me anymore. Since we are here, let's have fun, alright?"

We spend a couple of hours playing in the water and teaching her to swim.

Since pools are rare, and there's monsters in the sea and rivers, it seems hardly anyone knows how to swim in this world.

Well, even back on earth and as late as the 1800s, it was normal for sailors to not know how to swim. The sea was a scary and intimidating foe.

There's no such thing as professional athletes in this world, either, so no competitions.

"There, now kick... that's it, you are doing great, Ren."

We are holding her hands as she kicks the water, lying down along the surface of the water. Well, she's rather petite and light, so there's a big chance she would float on her own anyway.

We move around as she kicks the water energically, slowly bending over without her noticing, until we are kneeling on the sand, with just our head and shoulders over the water surface.

"Ah, Duke, isn't the water too deep now?"
"Is it? you'll be alright since you know how to swim now, right?" - of course, she can just stand in the water and it would just barely reach her hips, but she doesn't know that
"W-wa... w-we are too far in, so, let's go back!"
"Uhmm... try swimming to me on your own, and we'll have lunch."
"D-duke!" -she calls our a little scared
"Eldric. Call me Eldric."
"Eldric, don't let go!"
"You can do it."
"ELDRIC!"

We pull back as fast as we can on our knees, and the young empress panics a little bit, splashing desperatedly to catch up to us.

I guess that the level doesn't matters when you are facing the sea, uh?

She catches us and hugs us.

"You did great, Ren."

We give her a kiss, a soft but lingering kiss.

Of course, her lips are soft and salty.

"L-let's go to the sand now..."
"Alright, then, stand up."
"Uh?"
"Lets go, so stand up."

She stands up...

>Let's go to the shore and have lunch
>Sunscreen lotion time!
>Other
>>
>>46227901
>Sunscreen lotion time!
We must make sure she does not suffer sunburn; the Shadows would do their best to kill us.
>>
>>46227901
>>Sunscreen lotion time!
>>
>>46227901
>>Sunscreen lotion time!
>>
>>46228025
>>46227968
>>46227942
>>Sunscreen lotion time!

By the way, im assuming she's wearing >>46227430 but doesnt a two piece like >>46227901 has its own simple charm?

typing.
>>
File: waiting in this posture.jpg (324 KB, 520x723) Image search: [Google]
waiting in this posture.jpg
324 KB, 520x723
>>46228127

Her small feet reach the sand. The water is just barely reaches to her waist.

"..." ~ she looks at us for a moment
"...?" ~ we look at her.
"Y-you meanie, idiot, pale faced monkey eel!"

Ouch, she can kick pretty hard, even with the water up to her waist.

Well, it's kind of funny anyway.

"Ahaha... sorry... ehehehe... b-but you learnt to swim, right!?"

We try to run away on our knees while she chases us around.

Yup, she's having fun. It's all good.

"Your highness!" ~ we say with a serious expression all of a sudden.

By the way, what's that pale faced monkey eel thing she came up with at the end? I guess that's her idea of a dire insult, right? I think general Li and the shadows should be praised for having brought up a upstanding, fine young woman. Even her insults are cute.

"W-what is it now?"
"It is lotion time." ~ dead serious
"Lotion?"
"Yes, to protect you against the sun. Actually, we should have done this first." ~ dead serious
"Ah, yes, we have used such before."
"You have?"
"Yes."
"In that case, can I apply it on you?" ~ dead serious
"Yes?" ~ she looks a bit confused about why it seems so important to us

We nod and immediately lift her up and go unto the beach.

"Super cute hottie, check." ~ we conjure a stone platform to lower her unto so she doesn't stand on the hot sand.
"What...?" ~ she stands on the rock with some curiosity.
"Towel, check." ~ we spread a needlessly large towel over the sand

To be honest, we got it to play around with more than one girl at the same time. It is soft and cuddly, and larger than a king-sized bed.

"Oil, check. All check."

We stretch our hand to Ren and help her step down unto the towel.

>Let's dutifully apply the oil on her
>Time to introduce her to heavy petting.
>Other
>>
>>46228452
>Time to introduce her to heavy petting.
>>
>>46228452
>>Time to introduce her to heavy petting.
>>
>>46228452
>>Let's dutifully apply the oil on her
>>
>>46228452
>Let's dutifully apply the oil on her
>Other
Get the Shadows to come out so we can apply lotion to them as well, and introduce them to heavy petting.
They are the bodyguards to the Empress, we cannot allow them to be suffer without the protection of sun lotion since they must perform at their best ability.
>>
File: athena large.jpg (611 KB, 1471x1000) Image search: [Google]
athena large.jpg
611 KB, 1471x1000
>>46228505
>>46228524
>>>Time to introduce her to heavy petting.

>>46228675
>>46228598
>>>Let's dutifully apply the oil on her

Should I flip a coin or what?
>>
>>46228822
flip a coin
>>
>>46228822
probably flip a coin.
>>
File: tropical paradise.png (630 KB, 570x800) Image search: [Google]
tropical paradise.png
630 KB, 570x800
>>46228889
>>46228846
>flip a coin

Meh you guys agree on the weirdest things. Fine, if this post number is even, we'll do it properly. If its uneven, we'll do some light lewd before lunch, and if it is a prime number, we'll add the shadows too and probably skip lunch altogether.

Lyann is gonna kill us when we come back anyway, may as well enjoy ourselves.
>>
>>46229045
>rolled 5
>got a prime number
Well, looks like we're going to become very well acquainted with the Shadows.
I hope it includes going a beyond just petting and goes into tasting and letting our tongue explore them.
>>
File: gardian female 002.jpg (268 KB, 850x1190) Image search: [Google]
gardian female 002.jpg
268 KB, 850x1190
>>46229045

"Alright, then, please excuse me."
"S-sure, g-go ahead..."

Ah she is actually rather nervous, but trying to appear calm. She's cute in her own way.

We pour oil on our hands, and gently start spreading it on her back. Soon enough, we are caressing the front of her neck with our right as our left slides down under her swimsuit's bottom.

"Ah..."
"I should be thorough."
"A-alright...?"

Sorry guys, back in 5 minutes. A semi urgent thing just came up
>>
File: elf sorceress.jpg (371 KB, 1357x1920) Image search: [Google]
elf sorceress.jpg
371 KB, 1357x1920
>>46229270
"Alright, then, please excuse me."
"S-sure, g-go ahead..."

Ah she is actually rather nervous, but trying to appear calm. She's cute in her own way.

We pour oil on our hands, and gently start spreading it on her back. Soon enough, we are caressing the front of her neck with our right as our left slides down under her swimsuit's bottom.

"Ah..."
"I should be thorough."
"A-alright...? a-ah! D-duke...!"

The beautiful empress cries out as our index slips gently against her pink star.

She lifts her head to look back at us, but as our finger continues to tease her, she appears frozen in place, her small hands grabbing unto the tpwel as hard as she can.

"That's it, good girl, Ren. Lift your head a little more." -we continue to hold her neck as gently as if it was a soap bubble, caressing it as our index starts probing into her.

>Continue being firm but tender. We're in charge
>More tender and romantic
>Other
>>
>>46229573
>>More tender and romantic
>>
>>46229573
>More tender and romantic
>>
>>46229573
>>Continue being firm but tender. We're in charge
>>
>>46229632
>>46229660
>>More tender and romantic

I got nothing against it, but we can't exactly have a 'romantic orgy' with the shadows and Ren, can we?

>>46229705
>>>Continue being firm but tender. We're in charge

Anyway, typing
>>
File: sona icon.gif (608 KB, 120x120) Image search: [Google]
sona icon.gif
608 KB, 120x120
>>46229870

We let the young empress enjoy herself until she 'bursts', then lean down to kiss her, holding her chin as we press our lips on her own.

"Eldric..."
"Good girl, Ren."

We kiss her while pulling her up so she's sitting on our lap, facing away from us. Holding her hands before her on our right hand, we kiss her and use our left to gently but thoroughly caress her under the excuse of spreading the oil.

"T-there..?"
"Yes, that's a very important bit."
"Ah!" ~she cries out sweetly

We spend our sweet time making sure Ren is completely sun proof. Kissing, caressing, pinching and rubbing her thoroughly until she 'explodes' many times over.

After a while, she is relaxedly leaning back against us as we kiss her, letting us do as we want with her. We softly spread her legs so they are making a M, her feet pointing away and to the sides while we continue to caress her, her swimsuit having been long discarded aside.

Well, it's about time for lunch now.

>Help her put her swimsuit back on
>Store it away in our [Item Box]
>Other
>>
>>46230165
>Store it away in our [Item Box]
>>
>>46230165
>>Help her put her swimsuit back on
we do have a staff on the island
>>
>>46230165
>>Store it away in our [Item Box]
>>
>>46230224
>>46230210
>>Store it away in our [Item Box]

>>46230221
>>>Help her put her swimsuit back on

Dont worry we are having lunch on the towel.

Typing.
>>
>>46230280
We can still pet the Shadows as Ren rests after lunch.
>>
File: gardian female 001.jpg (513 KB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
gardian female 001.jpg
513 KB, 750x1000
>>46230280

A long and tender kiss later, we pull our lunch basket out of our [Item Box] and place it on the towel before us.

"What are these?"
"Finger sandwiches. Try one."
"Its good. Ah, is that why you are holding them for us?"
"...right."

Of course, seeing the young empress nibble and lick them off our fingers is more than enough for us to agree with any misunderstanding she may have.

"Ah!"
"Ren, that's no good. You can't chew with your mouth open."
"B-but your fingers... a-ah!"
"Be a good girl now. Chew slowly..."
"y-yes..."
"Swallow..."
*gulp*
"Kiss."
"Alright."

We enjoy our lunch and each other thoroughly, then let her rest against us.

Ah, how can she be defenseless enough to get sleepy at a time like this?

Suddenly, the shadows are standing around, holding large, light wood and silk umbrellas.

They are standing between us and the sun. I see, they're that dedicated to this girl, uh?

If they can stand while she naps, we can sit with her until she wakes up. Lets let her rest just like this.

Of course, when she wakes up, we'll have her 'explode' plenty more, as payment. Let's see how many of her weak spots we can learn today.

How's that? I hope you had fun today. Somehow, I think it was lewd but also sweet.

I'll see you guys tomorrow. Do you want to do some more Ren or move forth with the plot a few days?
>>
>>46230826
on with the plot
>>
>>46230826
more Ren hijinks would be nice
>>
>>46230826
More Ren and the Shadows in the afternoon.
Especially since the Shadows are so dedicated to providing shade for a sleeping Ren, it is Eldric's responsibility to apply suntan lotion on them while they stand. And since he must be thorough, removing their clothing so he can get every inch of their bodies is only proper.

If Lyann is going to kill us, may as well make sure it was worth it.
>>
>>46230826
thanks for running
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.