[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>An evil witch, which abducted people and turns them into
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
>An evil witch, which abducted people and turns them into monsters, summons demons etc
>Group spared the witch. Reason? I have described her as attractive.
>Wat
>>
Well... it was slightly better than your last shitpost >>46222466

2/10 got me to reply
>>
>>46222585
I don't know why you're complaining. Just means you can make this poor choice come back to bite them in the arse
>>
>>46222632
Will I make. I'm just perplexed, especially because it was a long campaign and the ending was ... anticlimax.
>>
>>46222889
Have the next campaign start with them immediately regretting this decision. The world's now in greater danger because of their choice, and people don't respect them for sparing the witch.
>>
Will they try to redeem a succubus next?
>>
Years of media making good guys attractive and bad guys repulsive have affected society as a whole. If you describe a villain as physically attractive, people are going to at the very least think said villain had a good motivation for what they did.
>>
>>46223153
Non evil succubi are not entirely unheard of. Though they are far from common
>>
>>46222585
Basic male instinct, buddy. Nothing new about it.

If there's the slightest chance a man could mate with a female - no matter how improbable, stupid or ridiculous - he will take that chance.
>>
>>46222585
Great. Now have her reappear. This time she is kidnapping beautiful people, cutting their faces off, and making stew that keeps her pretty and young. The PCs are invited to have a seat and enjoy dinner with her.
>>
>>46222585
Rape. The only right answer is rape.
>>
>>46223153
Are those wings either attached to nothing or sticking from the sides of her head?

Also, I choose to assume that what she's drinking is somebody's soul that she's stuck in a glass.
>>
>>46222585
so you keep her as a fuckpig for the half-ogre right?

servers that bitch right
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.