[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/tg/, I've got to know, is there a Space Marine chapter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 736x789) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 736x789
/tg/, I've got to know, is there a Space Marine chapter that follows the Codex Astartes harder than even the Ultrasmurfs?
>>
File: Red Scorpion.jpg (99 KB, 759x1085) Image search: [Google]
Red Scorpion.jpg
99 KB, 759x1085
>>46215295

Yes.
>>
>>46215295

Red Scorpions and Hammers of Dorn.
>>
>>46215295
There are plenty of retarded marines, anon.
>>
>>46215350
Good to know.

>>46215321
Pretty sweet color scheme, going to check both of those chapters out.
>>
File: 165.jpg (9 KB, 209x241) Image search: [Google]
165.jpg
9 KB, 209x241
>>46215295
>>
>>46215382
>Imperial Fists
>codex adherent
>so fucking deviant they had their own supplement
>>
File: 1455832406417.jpg (10 KB, 167x301) Image search: [Google]
1455832406417.jpg
10 KB, 167x301
This glorious bastards.

But they are basically tsundere Ultraboos.
>>
>>46215431
That color scheme is amazing.
I must know more about them now.
>>
>>46215295
some of the Ultramarines' own successors are more nuts about the Codex than they are.

>The Novamarines are, with one apparent exception, hardline followers of the Codex Astartes, the great organisational work of the Ultramarines Primarch Roboute Guilliman. Their adherence to most aspects of the Codex is so strong that they have drawn the blood of those who would scorn it, as well as being noted as exemplars of Guilliman's writ by other Imperial authorities. This hardline attitude extends to other facets of Imperial thought, with the Novamarines being notable proponents of the monodominant philosophy; deviation from Imperial norms is considered anathema, with a particular disgust saved for xenos life-forms.

>The Genesis Chapter Chaplain regard the Codex Astartes as sacrosanct, going to great lengths to ensure that the Chapter adheres to its tenets, and any point of contention is debated thoroughly with recourse to the opinions of the Ultramarines' Chaplains for final ratification in order to ensure there is no doctrinal drift between the Ultramarines and the Genesis chapter.

>The Praetors of Orpheus are stationed on the world of Beta Entebes II within a subterranean base, which serves as their Fortress Monastery, called the Labyrinthe of Orphia.[2a] They are known for their disciplined approach to the Codex Astartes and are completely inflexible in their adherence to the tome. While the Codex is their guide in all things, they are prone to interpreting passages too literally.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.