[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There are endless numbers of bishonen elves, and a few humans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (383 KB, 900x563) Image search: [Google]
image.png
383 KB, 900x563
There are endless numbers of bishonen elves, and a few humans here and there. Can dwarves be bishie?
>>
OP, I am unironically telling you to kill yourself.
>>
>>46203526
Strike out "male" and instead put in "androgynous" and we're golden
>>
>>46203526
I'm sure they could give it a try, but being stout and earthen and beefy across the board makes it a lot harder for them. Even beardless dwarves tend to have such manly chins, bishieness becomes a real challenge. At the end of the day, most elves get the feminine tropes and dwarves get the masculine ones. That's just how it is.
>>
File: loserz_0209.gif (150 KB, 600x792) Image search: [Google]
loserz_0209.gif
150 KB, 600x792
>>46203526
>>
>>46203526
In my setting they're basically short humans with a touch of DF-inspired insanity in them, so yeah. Now I need to go make a few bishie nobles...
>>
>>46203526
By Dwarven standards, yes.
Still a huge gut, brawny and hairy as fuck by any other perspective
>>
>>46203672
>Only person to bring a non cookie-cutter character
>DM hates him

Why?
>>
>>46203526
it seems like you forget that dwarfs and elves aren't too different race but the genders of the same one
>>
>>46203672
That comic makes me mildly angry.
>>
File: Elvish Berserker.jpg (17 KB, 382x308) Image search: [Google]
Elvish Berserker.jpg
17 KB, 382x308
>>46203672
>doing it this wrong
>>
>>46203788
Honestly this. Granted my opinion may be based off of being in the most special snowflake group ever.
>Half-elf fighter
>Half-elf rogue
>Dwarf fighter
>Dragonborn Paladin
>Dragonborn Ranger
>Tiefling some magic user
>Male Drow some magic user
>>
File: 1458395418982.jpg (75 KB, 580x800) Image search: [Google]
1458395418982.jpg
75 KB, 580x800
>>46203672
But elves don't have a malus to Str. It should be a gnome or a halfling for that joke to makes sense.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.