[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Good news /tg/! You've been chosen by the gods to accomplish
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: latest-2.jpg (54 KB, 726x1075) Image search: [Google]
latest-2.jpg
54 KB, 726x1075
Good news /tg/! You've been chosen by the gods to accomplish a heroic quest to save the world!

The bad news is you've caught the attention of the greek gods, and they're sending you to slay Typhon once and for all. You've particularly favored by one god in particular who will grant you a boon and other blrssings through out your journey, but whose shenanigans and drama you'll is often get caught up in.

Which Greek god wil guide you?
>>
>>46199029

Hades.
>>
>>46199029
Hephaestus or Hades. They're pretty much the only two guys who aren't complete dicks to everyone.
>>
Zeus. Gonna fuck bitches, slay monsters, and ascend
>>
Persephone and Hades
>>
We'll fuck even Zeus couldn't kill typhon so brawn isn't goibg to work at all against typhon. So in that case either Athena or Hermes since both of them are either the smartest or craftiest of tue gods
>>
>>46199029
As best as I can recall, Hades didn't fuck about too much. I hope not at least, he needs to have my back on this.
>>
>>46199029
I'll get Eros' blessings and make that giant snake love me. Then i wait for his wife, Echidna, to attack him. If she kills him, i win, if not, he will weakened enough for me to finish him.
Well, and as this is a story about the greek pantheon, there will be a tragic and ironic ending.
In one source i will try to seduce Psyche and eros kills me, in another one Hera kills me for working together with Eros and in yet another i will die because of a loophole in my agreements with the gods.
>>
>>46199029
Dionysus, bring forth the wine and orgies
>>
>>46202344
My nubian.

Even if you fail you can still have a good time.
>>
>>46199029
ITT: People pretend they aren't just playing Titan Quest again.
>>
>>46201685
spot on
>>
>>46202587
The fuck is Titan quest?
>>
>>46199029
>Kill Typhon
>The son of the deepest pit of hell
>The Monster that makes the GODS shit their pants
>The Monster Zeus is apparently unable to kill

I choose Hermes because I'm gonna need his magic shoes to get the fuck out of Greece as fast as possible.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.