[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did any human colonised planets forget that they weren't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
Did any human colonised planets forget that they weren't holy terra? Like, did the emperor ever come to any planets during the crusade that angrily proclaimed that no, *they* were the real earth and that the imperium had gotten it wrong?
>>
World 63-19 from Horus Rising. Claimed to be Terra (in all fairness, it fit the best description they could be expected to have) and was ruled by a man calling himself the Emperor of Mankind. Loken called him a false Emperor, and Horus teleported into the room and killed the guy. It's all very poetic.
>>
File: nothing personnel kid.png (21 KB, 780x770) Image search: [Google]
nothing personnel kid.png
21 KB, 780x770
>>46181123
>Horus teleported into the room and killed the guy
>>
>>46180869
Almost certainly. It's a big galaxy.
For you.
>>
>>46180869
Yes, in the first half of the first Horus Heresy novel.
>>
>>46181134
>40k is edge, adolescent tier, and I must point it out at every opportunity

Yet here you are. In a 40k related thread, reading replies and shitposting. Instead of enjoying the fine arts, or reading War and Peace.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.