[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Persona 2129 Quest #42.5
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 141
Thread images: 27
File: spiral_abyss.jpg (77 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
spiral_abyss.jpg
77 KB, 1280x720
Previous Threads: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=Persona%202129%20Quest
Twitter: https://twitter.com/TwilightThorn
Mechanics: http://pastebin.com/63VCK8Xx
Spell/Skill List: http://pastebin.com/5NYivMQd
Part One Recap: http://pastebin.com/i1VjfnyX

Character Sheet: http://pastebin.com/DjxNr7GP
Persona List: http://pastebin.com/8x5BUYNi
Takashi's Stats: http://pastebin.com/kCgJU9XW
>>
File: body_outine.jpg (132 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
body_outine.jpg
132 KB, 1920x1080
“Chikashi, what the hell are you doing here?” You exclaim.

He laughs, bitter and cold. “I don’t know. I really don’t know. I supposed to be asleep in bed, but now I’m here. Man, this place sucks. It’s a total dump. Not even my apartment was as bad as this.”

“What are you talking about?” You ask, now even more perplexed. “Hey, are you even listening.”

“Takashi, do you live here? Ha, what am I saying? Of course you don’t. There’s no way someone like you would live in this empty city. It’s not fit for someone like you…”

“Hey, isn’t this the guy Takashi rescued from those delinquents?” Celeste says to Akikazu.

“That ungrateful son of a bitch? Fuck, I’ve already forgot his name.” Akikazu whispers back, glaring at the boy in front of you.

“The more pertinent question is why he exists her in the first place. We haven’t received any notice of a new Player entering, nor of a new Sector being unlocked.” Fumika states, pointing her pistol at Chikashi.

“Hey Takashi, are those your friends?” Chikashi interrupts, laughing again. “Man, they’re rude. They seem like good friends though. They’re strong Persona-users like you, right? You probably fight together as a team in the arena. Its lot of fun, isn’t it?”

“I’ve only fought once in a duel before. Also, could you calm down and tell me what the hell is going on?”

This only bolsters his good humor. Chikashi tips his head back and howls. He screeches and he chortles. His shrill voice echoes through the entire city, bouncing around the skyscrapers, tunnelling down passages, slamming against brick walls. It never seems to end; his breath is endless. You and your fellow Players can only watch as the madness unfolds itself in front of you like a complex piece of origami. You, gaping at him. Celeste, unable to say anything in shock. Akikazu, scowling. Fumika, neutral as ever.
>>
File: dissection.jpg (469 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
dissection.jpg
469 KB, 1280x720
Chikashi then yanks his head back, his eyes streaked with blood. When did they become like that? Tears have gathered from his sheer mirth.

“Did you know, Takashi? When I was a kid, I wanted to become a pro Persona duelist. I used to fantasize about what Persona I would get when I grew up. I wanted something cool like the heroes Take-Minakata or Okuninushi. I would watch all the matches and ask my mom to record the ones that played at night. Boy, I was a stupid little shit back then. I didn’t have the potential, so I was doomed to waste as an ordinary forever. Guess fate always meant me to be a failure.”

He takes a shuddering step forward. You take one back. “You? You’re different. I thought we were the same, but in the end you turned out to be blessed. Doesn’t it feel good, you and your friends? You’re strong. You’re smart. You’re not like me. You can do everything I can’t. You can become a dueling superstar, or the owner of a small megacorp. I’m really jealous of you, man!”

>“I don’t get what you’re saying.”
>“You’re crazy.”
>“Didn’t we have this conversation a few days ago?”
>“Just tell me what’s going on!”
>Attack him.
>Custom option.
>>
>>46172176
prepare buffs.
>>
>>46172176
>>“Didn’t we have this conversation a few days ago?”
>>
>>46172176
Dukes up.
>>
>>46172176
>>
>>46172176
Or do I need to repeat myself.
>>
>>46172176
>Custom option.
"For fuck's sake, man, there are plenty of successful people who don't have superpowers. I get where you're coming from, but you need to let it go. Have some faith in yourself."
>>
>>46172176
>"Anyone can be strong Chikashi, they just have to work for it."
We caught a glimps of what being 'lucky' can do to a person. Isolation, lonliness, being unable to be you due to your importance, it's a lot like being unlucky, only the cage is gold instead of iron.
>>
>>46172176
>>
>>46172176
>>46172260
This
>>
>>46172176
>Custom option.
"Well, when I was a kid I wanted to turn into a jeep. I guess neither of us got our dreams"
>>
>>46172176
>>
File: question.jpg (46 KB, 358x337) Image search: [Google]
question.jpg
46 KB, 358x337
From us people who don't know too much about the SMT franchise, is there any case where a character can get demonically possessed like Yone here?
>>
>>46172176
>>
>>46172313
Persona uses slightly different rules compared to vanilla SMT. That said, I don't know.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (8 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
8 KB, 480x360
>>46172313
>>
>>46172313
>is there any case where a character can get demonically possessed like Yone here?

For sure. Happens a lot. Not sure if this is a 'demon' in this case though since its Persona. More likely a shadow.
>>
>>46172313
Im pretty sure thats exactly it.
>>
It is time.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjuormKijYw
>>
>>46172313
Oh yeah it can definitely happen.
>>
>>46172333
Aren't shadows essentially copies of people? In this case, if it were a shadow, then Chikashi would be talking to an exaggerated Chikashi
>>
>>46172313
Sort of. It's possible to wind up fused with a Shadow if you refuse to actually examine your life and just let shallow self-recrimination disguised as introspection rule your identity. Exactly like what Chikashi's doing here.
>>
File: 338299_1213499255.png (168 KB, 601x322) Image search: [Google]
338299_1213499255.png
168 KB, 601x322
Okay Aradia was just the first character who came to mind but this seems really appropriate somehow
>>46172333
>>46172327
>>46172313
>>46172332
>>46172334
>>
>>46172313
SMT IV had red pills that could turn a person into a demon.
>>
>>46172313
In strange journey one of the crew members fuse with a demon.
>>
>>46172176
>>46172260
this
>>
>>46172242
Insulting him for no gain is what caused this problem.
>>
>>46172352
No. Look at Adachi's case. There was no Shadow Adachi, it was just him.
>>
>>46172313
Yeah. Lots of them. In persona you have two flavors; Joker and Shadows. Joker was basically negative energy that messed you up and made you crazy. Shadows, depending on the who or how can either possess, turn into a monster, or give the poor guy apathy syndrome.. which devours your ego.

To put things in perspective, takashi had a mild case of it when he was 5. When we first got to him all his social stats were zero and that was 11 years later and a lot of experience with life.
>>
>>46172379
I'll be sure to insult him for gain next time then.

Though in a sense, beating him in the dirt and getting EXP would be a pretty good gain.
>>
>>46172352
Shadows are the dark reflection of humanity, they are all that we but don't want to admit. Generally they are just a generic mass of darkness thing, but they can be more personal.

For example, in P4 the Personas of everyone in the Party, except those of the protag, used to be their Shadow Self until they were defeated. Their dark shadows born of their own doubts, frustrations and insecurity, exactly like with Yone here.
>>
>>46172313
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1QKL2SozQ7v

should i stop
>>
>>46172176
>"Did they goo you as well?"
>>
>>46172379
Takashi told Chikashi that he needs to straighten up and realize he doesn't need a Persona to start turning his life around. The problem was that Takashi was exceptionally blunt and aggressive about it.
>>
>>46172426
>that he needs to straighten up and realize he doesn't need a Persona to start turning his life around.
>need
He kinda does.
>>
>>46172438
No he doesn't. Yes he is going to be a second class citizen and that fucking sucks, but you can still make something of yourself instead of wallowing in envy and self pity.
>>
>>46172438
Okay, yeah, living in Japan without a Persona sucks balls.
>>
>>46172417
>And then Chikashi Yone was a shadow.
>>
File: chuckle.gif (993 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
chuckle.gif
993 KB, 250x250
>>46172417
Not unless it ain't funny
>>
>>46172461
He could become a politician! Or an artist! Or a business owner! Or shadowrunner of some sort.

There are lots of things he could do.
>>
>>46172461
Chikashi doesn't know where to start. He has no support network, not like the one Takashi forcefully pieced together. Hell, Takashi was doubly lucky because he comes from a strong family with connections; his mom was the one who enrolled him into Akumachi-Kirijo the DAY he awoke his Persona.
>>
>>46172417
Maybe
>>
File: dead_doll.jpg (426 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
dead_doll.jpg
426 KB, 1280x720
“Dude, didn’t we have this same conversation a few days ago?”

“That was the one in the burger place, right?” Celeste adds. “You ranted about how people need to put in effort to get in place. I agreed with most of it.”

Chikashi giggles. “Yeah, I remember that. I remember a lot of things. You know something, Takashi? They’re all worthless, just like myself.”

“Huh?”

“School, life, the news, earning money to pay the rent…all of it is meaningless here! Look at this place! Do you think any of that shit has a place in this empty city?”

You can only stare at him with an incredulous look. What are you supposed to say to this madman? He just continues to ramble and ramble with no end in sight.

“Guess you think differently. You can afford to care. That's the gap between those with power and those without. Heh heh heh…you’re so damn privileged, Takashi. Look at you. Your life has turned around to the point where you can have two girls on both arms, both cute.”

At the mention of this, Celeste turns up her nose in disgust and sticks her tongue out. “Gross. This guy is a real creep…”

“I used to really envy you. I was so jealous the past me would’ve given all my limbs for a drop of your magic genes. That’s how much I wanted to be great back then! But now…now…it doesn’t matter anymore. Because…because…I’m powerful too. I’ll show you, Takashi. My strength is equal to yours. Just you wait. Don’t go anywhere…”

Chikashi then falls to his knees. He clutches his stomach and gags. Blood falls out of his mouth and splatters wetly across the tarmac. His body shakes, his teeth jumping wildly in their sockets.

"Ha...ahahahaha..."

>“Are you okay?”
>“Everyone, back away!”
>Remain where you are.
>Custom option.
>>
>>46172566
>"Dude, you need some serious therapy."
>>
>>46172566
>“Everyone, back away!”
>Buffs now!
>>
>>46172566
>>“Everyone, back away!”
BOSS BATTLE
>>
>>46172566
>“Everyone, back away!”
>>
>>46172566
>>Apply Buffs. ALL THE BUFFS.
>>
>>46172566
>“Everyone, back away!”
Also >>46172604
>>
>>46172566
>“Everyone, back away!”
Celeste Rakukaja
Have Matador equipped for Auto-Sukukaja.
>>
>>46172566
>"Everyone back away!"
This is a bad sign. Get everyone ready for the worse, because we are going to see what exactly has become of chikashi.

Get those support buffs up NOW!
>>
>>46172566
>>“Everyone, back away!”
NOW I FACE OUT, I HOLD OUT.
>>
>>46172566
>“Everyone, back away!”
>Buffs now!
>>
File: big sandwich.jpg (11 KB, 464x348) Image search: [Google]
big sandwich.jpg
11 KB, 464x348
>>46172566
>"I know what you want, Chrikashi. You wanna make a biiiig sandwich."
>>
>>46172566
>“Everyone, back away!”
>>
>>46172566
>>“Everyone, back away!”
"BUFFS, NOW! Keep it nonlethal if possible!"
>>
>>46172566
>>Remain where you are.
Get medkits out for the dude, obviously sick and delirious.
>>
>>46172626
If this guy is anything like Adachi or Mitsubo you cannot afford to hold back.
>>
>>46172566
>“Everyone, back away!”
Wait, how does Celeste know about our conversation at the burger place? Did we tell her about it at some point?
>>
>>46172485
>>46172558
Got it, didn't want to be clogging the thread with shit that nobody was entertained by and all

>>46172617
This.
>>
>>46172566
>“Everyone, back away!”
Start buffing.
>>
File: tumblr_n84erduxKY1r5gh74o4_1280.jpg (258 KB, 1106x1280) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n84erduxKY1r5gh74o4_1280.jpg
258 KB, 1106x1280
>>46172566
Who are you talking to right now? Who is it you think you see? Do you know how many demons I recruit in a year? I mean, even if I told you, you wouldn't believe it. Do you know what would happen if I suddenly decided to stop killing god? An army big enough that it could take on the armies of heaven goes belly up. Disappears! It ceases to exist without me. No, you clearly don't know who you're talking to, so let me clue you in. I am not in danger, Chikashi. I am the danger. A guy opens his door and gets one-shot and you think that of me? No. I am the one who buffs!
>>
>>46172658
We were chasing Aria when we ran into him. I think Celeste was in the background the entire time. Even if she wasn't she is kinda our bestie, so we might have vented to her afterwards.
>>
>>46172653
Seconded, worry about your own survival. (Are there Persona users with a Revive ability ?)
>>
>>46172873
Yeah. KO and death is funky cause its a video game.
>>
>>46172873
Can't bring the dead back to life, but I think we have some revival beads and medkits to prevent death.
>>
>>46172566
>“Everyone, back away!”
>Buffs now!

(I blame Vocaroo for fucking up the sound)

http://vocaroo.com/i/s12lcqkqNNpM
>>
File: super scared guys.png (122 KB, 361x370) Image search: [Google]
super scared guys.png
122 KB, 361x370
>>46172917
>>
File: misato nice.jpg (29 KB, 335x430) Image search: [Google]
misato nice.jpg
29 KB, 335x430
>>46172917
One, do something to get rid of the pop.

Two, good idea with integrating the music!
>>
>>46172917
Oh shit I got shown up
>>
>>46172917
Holy shit, that gave me goosebumps. The integration of the music from the games was perfect.
>>
File: CAN'T WAKE UP.jpg (335 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
CAN'T WAKE UP.jpg
335 KB, 2048x1536
>>46172716
>>46172917
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0uKtedTVphJ
>>
File: the_flesh.png (403 KB, 1103x843) Image search: [Google]
the_flesh.png
403 KB, 1103x843
“Everyone back away!” You shout, switching to Matador inside our head. “Apply the buffs now!”

“Takashi. Takashi. Takashi…” Chikashi moans. He knees give way and he sprawls across the hard ground. His mouth catches a face of tarmac. His eyes roll back. His speech becomes more and more slurred with every passing second. It would be funny, like listening to a drunk ramble, if it weren’t for the terror building up inch by inch within the recesses of your soul.

“Taaakkkaaasshhiiiii…” He groans. “Why you? Why you? What makes you special? I don’t get it. I don’t know. I’m nothing. That’s wrong, isn’t it? I’m not weak. I’m strong now. I can beat you. Because I’m ordinary. Ha ha ha. Hee hee hee. I don’t know…”

He flays on the dirt, mumbling to himself.

“I don’t understand. I don’t understand. This world is so unfair. I don’t understand. I ddOOOn’TT uunnnDDERstaaaaanddd…”

He rises to his feet, his limbs swaying. You can no longer see his pupils. He arches back.

I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you, Takashi, more than anything else in this putrid world. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you, Takashi. I HaTe yyoOUU….”

His lips are cracked. His eyes are hollow. He looks towards the heavens, as if awaiting the judgement of god.

“I haAAte YouU Taaaaakkaaasshiiii…”

He screams, one final roar that seems to blast the very air away from him.
>>
>>46173084
FUCK, THAT'S BRUTAL.
>>
File: 1452725241526.jpg (155 KB, 902x854) Image search: [Google]
1452725241526.jpg
155 KB, 902x854
>>46173084
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtmiubgoN_c
>>
>>46173084
Ah, shit.. he's going full-joy! Prepare for unholy abomination!
>>
>>46173084
Are we ending the thread here? We're not going to do another marathon to 5am again.
>>
File: abomination.jpg (260 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
abomination.jpg
260 KB, 1280x720
He clutches at his neck, fingernails drawing blood. The whites of his eyes disappear and are replaced by a blackness that seems to extend until the furthest reaches of empty space. His body twists and turns in the spot, until it slams itself on the back of a ruined signpost. Chikashi moans again, deep and mournful. Dark patches appear beneath his skin. They travel all the way up his legs, his torso before coming to a halt on his arms and head.

Chikashi clutches his stomach and that’s the cue for smoke to start streaming from his orifices and for your world to go to hell.

From the patches a raw, slimy foulness oozes out running down his shoulders and covering his torso like a prisoner’s rags. Part of it drips onto his legs and spreads like a virus. Milliseconds later, an object sprouts from it, as if it were a fast-growing stalk buried in a bed of high-grade fertilizer. It is an arm, muscular, elongated and unlike any Shadow, animal or human you’ve ever come across. Claws extend out of gaps in the flesh, piercing the air. The head of a malformed creature, eyeless but with a mouth that could devour a whale and teeth sharp enough to chew through steel, rises from Chikashi’s eyes, its neck twisting like a gigantic, aggravated snake. Nostrils flare, puffing out rancid air. Finally ‘body’ erupts from the darkness covering Chikashi’s back and joins the two body portions flailing about in the air.

The process is complete.

Skin like black tar, limbs warped like tree roots two arms, two claws, one gaping maw containing a fleshy tongue and radiating a bloodlust that sets off every single one of nerves at once. That is what you discern from the abomination in front of you. It is not a Shadow. You know this, instinctively. In fact, it is something much, much worse.

The abomination sniffs its surroundings and catches your scent. It turns to ‘see’ you. It howls, shaking the buildings and sending tremors rumbling through the ground.

Then, it attacks.
>>
File: BOSS_TIME.png (89 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
BOSS_TIME.png
89 KB, 640x480
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KicyvQKiJo

>Kill it with fire.
>Apply more buffs and fight defensively.
>Attack is with everything you’ve got.
>Run off the overpass and back onto ground level.
>Flee all the way back to the bonfire.
>Custom option.
>>
File: smug megami tensei.png (1 MB, 1774x1024) Image search: [Google]
smug megami tensei.png
1 MB, 1774x1024
>>46173135
This'll be fun.
>>
>>46173173
>>Apply more buffs and fight defensively.
>>
>>46173173
>Attack is with everything you’ve got.
>>
>>46173173
>Custom option
tell him he's gonna have a real hard time pro
oving us wrong now that he's a black tar monster
>>
>>46173173
>Fumika, I need to know it's weaknesses and attacks NOW! If you can't be certain just give me your best guess.
>>
>>46173173
>Custom option.
Scan
>>
>>46173173
>>Apply more buffs and fight defensively.
Spotter, do your job.
>>
>>46173173
Time to Shadow of the Colossus this shit
>>
>>46173173
>>
>>46173173
Could we get down and then collapse the overpass before he gets down?
>>
>>46173173
We are the one who buffs
>>
>>46173173
>>
>>46173223
Dekaja
>>
>>46173134
We can do whatever the fuck we want, YOU can go to bed if you need to instead of ruining the fun for everyone else like a normal human

>>46173173
>slowly work our way off the overpass and back onto ground level.
>>
>>46172917
Best in the thread, damn.
>>
>>46173246
Thats a very good point, I have no desire for us to be tossed off an overpass or have it become damaged from the fight with us still on it.
>>
Actually, I think I might call it quits for now. I was going to let this battle continue on, but I'm getting sleepy and losing focus. Plus, it and what comes after is probably going to take a long time, time that I do not have at current. As for space, it might take up one thread and then some. Sorry to everyone who was looking forward to this.

As a consolation, the next thread will be be early. It will take place on the 23rd of March, this Wednesday, at 10:30 pm UTC as usual. Hope to see you all there!

Archived threads: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/46163815
http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/46172099
Twitter: https://twitter.com/TwilightThorn
Ask fm: https://ask.fm/TwilightThorn441
>>
>>46173220
What if we dropped the overpass on top of him? That'd take so cheeky maneuvering, though.
>>
>>46173220
We will likely take fall damage in doing so. Probably a lot. If we want to get to ground level, we need to get HIM down first or pin him and force him from attacking us as we get down.

...and now I remember the cat eye ring that would actually be useful here.
>>
>>46173318
>Next thread tomorrow
Does this mean we're going back to Sunday and Wednesday schedule?
>>
File: persona AW YEAH.png (142 KB, 471x395) Image search: [Google]
persona AW YEAH.png
142 KB, 471x395
>>46173318
Thanks for running, TT!

>23rd of March, this Wednesday
>mrw
>>
>>46173318
On the one hand, yay early thread. On the other; OH DEAR GOD IT IS A THREAD LONG BOSS FIGHT... and I don't think we'll be saving this guy from his abomination.
>>
>>46173318
Thanks for running man. You have maxed out the hype-o-meter for me. Have a good night!
>>
>>46173318
Sounds fun. See you Wednesday, Thorn Thanks for running.
>>
File: trump approval.jpg (43 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
trump approval.jpg
43 KB, 640x480
>>46173318
Hey, thanks for running, man.

>>46173297
Yeah, he just needs a pop filter and a bit less of a rush on the delivery and then he's fucking golden.

Blew me right the fuck out tbqh
>>
>>46173356
It may just be a half-thread boss fight and a half-thread fight epilogue.
>>
>>46173356
>yfw our choice to be a smarmy dick fucking killed this guy
>>
>>46173422
I'm pretty sure Chikashi was doomed from the start.
>>
>>46173422
Not really. This guy has been meaning to be a boss fight from day we met him.
>>
>>46173422
Guy was a cock anyways.
>>
>>46173422
Guy was basically Mitsuo 2.0. Pretty sure it wasn't going to end well regardless.
>>
>>46173382
considering the things being pushed with this? I don't think it will be like that. This will be a legitimate boss, not like the shadows we faced before.

>>46173422
No, I think this was going to be the case no matter what. He had no desire for growth and it's pretty obvious his corruption was going to consume him one way or another. He just went from 'possible joker' to 'unholy abomination that will eat our face'.
>>
>>46173455
Good chance we made it worse, though.
>>
>>46172942
>>46172956
>>46172966
>>46172992
>>46173080
>>46173297
>>46173378

Thanks for the compliments! I blame Vocaroo for doing a shitty job of compressing my MP3. The clean one on my computer doesn't sound so...muddy.

On a side note, I'm having a blast fiddling around with my software. Helps that I'm taking sound engineering courses.

>>46173084

Hopefully this one should sound better.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1zbA83lcIJa
>>
>>46173528
Fuck, that ending. Also you missed a couple of "I hate you's" but still great.
>>
File: -_-.png (135 KB, 433x314) Image search: [Google]
-_-.png
135 KB, 433x314
>>46173528
Okay, pretty bad acting in this one. You need more straight-up hate in your voice, because the derangement is kinda flat.

HOLY SHIT ON THAT LAST PART THOUGH
>>
>>46173318
Thanks for running Thorn

>>46173422
I doubt that's actually him. I think that's his persona so clogged with bad shit that it manifested as a doppelgänger and went full abomination.
>>
>>46173523
Not likely. If we didn't save him he'd resent us for not dealing with this sort of thing. If we backed off, he'd resent us for showing sympathy. He was going to hate us because he wanted to hate us in the first place. No matter what we did, he'd use us as a punching bag for his own faults since we use to be so similar.

Hate is a scary and funny thing like that. I'm sure if he continued to grow, he would have come to harm those we loved to spite us.

All we can do now is clench our teeth and punch some sense into him if we can.
>>
>>46173625
Care to try a different flavor of bad acting?

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0LhhYsDSMCW

I can't wait to move out of this fucking dorm
>>
File: pretty nice.png (231 KB, 513x589) Image search: [Google]
pretty nice.png
231 KB, 513x589
>>46173867
Pretty good take on it

Last part sounded like you were going super saiyan though
>>
>>46173923
Well, super saiyans are pretty pissed off when they first transform, so it's on the right track.

But yeah, shit like this is why I need to get some proper acting training. Pulling that out was tough and I'm still not happy with it.
>>
>>46173867
You sure got the sounding like a faggot part down, good job you really captured his character.
>>
>>46173993
Oh good I was worried about that
>>
>>46174018
Don't be, you are a natural at sounding like a faggot.
>>
>>46173625
I interpreted the dialogue as Chikashi going somewhat batshit insane(er) than he already was, mumbling to himself more than anyone else in the immediate area. YMMV when it comes to interpretations I suppose, but then again, it's two thirty in the morning where I am right now, so I can't go all-out due to the risk of waking my dorm.

>>46173981
>Super Saiyan
That's why I ended my recording with him going full beast on the party. Even when mad, super saiyans are capable of dialogue to varying degrees. Not so with Chikashi. Kind of chose to drive in the point that he isn't human anymore, and that there's no hope of talking one's way out of this. It's time to put the beast down.

With that said, I must agree with the others. Well done at making Not!Adachi sound like a complete and utter faggot.
>>
File: intensely satisfied faggot.jpg (7 KB, 210x208) Image search: [Google]
intensely satisfied faggot.jpg
7 KB, 210x208
>>46174024
>>46174038
Glad I captured his character so well.
>>
>>46174077
No not the gay kind of faggot, the faggoty kind of faggot.
>>
>>46174086
Either way he's a faggot, and so is >>46173867

Fuck both those faggots.
>>
>implying anyone in this thread isn't a faggot
>>
>>46174258
But I'm the gay kind of faggot.
>>
>>46174295
Still a faggot, faggot.

You're lucky I'm a faggot too who appreciates all you other faggots because that's the kind of faggot I am.
>>
File: tsundere faggot.gif (1008 KB, 420x236) Image search: [Google]
tsundere faggot.gif
1008 KB, 420x236
>>46174303
Love you too faggot
>>
>>46174327
Every single faggot. I hope you faggots have a nice night or day or whatever faggot time it is for you.
>>
Stop bullying eachother! This thread is a no-bully zone!
>>
>>46173528
WHERE IS THE REST OF THE KAEDE KURUSU SMUT
I WANT TO HEAR, SEE AND READ EVERY PIECE OF OC YOU GUYS CREATE
WHERE IS IT KAZ
YOU PROMISED ME YOU MOTHERFUCKER
>>
>>46174542
Even the faggot's?
>>
>>46172917
this is the only vocaroo I've listened to.....

...but this would fit in right in P4.
>>
>>46173422
Preventing this scenario would have required a ridiculous amount of OOC effort, sacrificing both study AND exploration time. Literally inviting him everyday to the gym and/or cooking lessons together.

if you're looking for the kind of people who would do that even without the threat of a boss fight, you won't find them here
>>
>>46175432
>...but this would fit in right in P4.
Rude!
>>
>>46174542
Working on it right now, will finish it after class.
Thread replies: 141
Thread images: 27

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.