[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Titus did nothing wrong. He is the hero the Imperium deserves.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 53
File: Titus_infobox.jpg (150 KB, 647x727) Image search: [Google]
Titus_infobox.jpg
150 KB, 647x727
Titus did nothing wrong. He is the hero the Imperium deserves.
>>
File: 1348017855428.jpg (67 KB, 550x495) Image search: [Google]
1348017855428.jpg
67 KB, 550x495
>>
>>46170734
Now he's in a better place. The Holy Imperial Angry Marines.
>>
>>46170789

> Until the day the Emperor grants us deliverance and Space Marine 2 gets out of development hell
>>
>There will never be another space marines game
>>
>>46170734
I wonder what chapter he'll have to be penitent in, if another game ever comes out.

I'm hoping for the Deathwatch.
>>
>>46170862

They already stated that if they ever do a sequel it will be about a new chapter being formed around Titus or with Titus as founder.

Yes, they can do that. GW said SM takes place in an alternate timeline (which you can think is cannon if you consider warp fuckery) so the devs can do what they want to the storyline (line getting rid of Cato Shitarius)
>>
>>46170862

The Black Templar will just flush the inquisitor out of the battle barge on a drop pod before taking Titus to a new campaign against the Tyranids. There, Titus teaches them the meaning of using guns over swords all the time and High Marshal Helbrecht changes his opinion of Ultramarines as a bunch of nappy nofun police.
>>
>>46170918

Thank goodness, their sequel story was downright retarded. Marneus Calgar would have come off his perch to take Titus back himself. Nobody fucks with a Captain of the Ultramarines. The sequel should have been about Titus being sentenced to Deathwatch duty while Captain Sicarius leads his company to find Titus and bring him home.
>>
>>46170921
>new campaign against the Tyranids.
who would be the sudden replacement villains? necrons?
>>
>>46170918

I, CATO SICARIUS, TAKE GREAT OFFENSE TO THIS SLANDER, FOR FEW CAN FIND A GREATER CAPTAIN THAN I, CATO SICARIUS.
>>
>>46170921
>Titus teaches them the meaning of using guns over swords all the time

I literally completed 90% of SM campaign using only the power-axe.

Blood for the Blood god.
>>
>>46170964

I doubt Sicarus exists in that timeline. Titus is supposed to be Sicarus.
>>
>>46170986

Oh stop it you Alfabusa, you make me giggle.

When are you putting Kharn in an episode btw?
>>
File: download (2).jpg (6 KB, 347x145) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
6 KB, 347x145
>>46170993
> Titus is supposed to be Sicarus

He is Sicarius as he should've been.
>>
>>46170993
>>46171027

The Ultramarines declared Titus dead and gave him the new identity of Cato Sicarius.
>>
>>46170811
Im pretty sure space marine 2 is never going to be made. The dev stated they wanted to do a trilogy with a rogue titus but the game didnt do well enough or one of the companies went under or something
>>
>>46170818
>>46170811
That MMO they're making playes just like it right now.
>>
>>46171054

Relic's parent company, THQ, declared bankruptcy.
>>
>>46171054
THQ died.
and so did space marine
Now totalBitchtits will never do a review for any relic or CA game ever.
>>
>tfw Titus meets Kharne and the two enter into the ultimate rage-battle

It'll of course end with both of them being grievously wounded to the point of neither being able to fight, then Kharn getting juiced because he's a real fucking berzerker, then Titus getting airlifted out by that one IG girl who was taken on by a Rogue Trader after the Inquisition tried tries to murder everyone there because "lelcorruption".

I'm both sick and drunk, I think my delirium has gotten the better of me.
>>
File: image.jpg (695 KB, 1041x1500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
695 KB, 1041x1500
>>46170734
An Ultramarine who doesn't follow the codex? Get a load of this, brother, he's not worthy of the codex already for being an Ultramarine, but not following it in the first place? Horrendous!

I wish I got the game when it first came out. I also wish that the sequel could be released.
>>
>>46171090
go to bed anon. Its for your own good.
>>
>>46171094

He subscribes to a liberal approach towards the codex, while prioritizing tactical flexibility. His thinking is more in line with Great Crusade era Ultramarines, who were known for incorporating the tactics of other legions.
>>
>>46171057
An MMO, you say?

>Is it pay-to-play/subscription based?
>What are the minimum specs needed?
>How's the customization?
>>
>>46171134

Its shit, from leaked feedback so far.
>>
>>46171134
Buy to play.

You can play for free as one of the Boyz in the orcish WAAAAGH.

I don't know about the other bits.
>>
>>46171048

Titus hides his fugitive former identity behind boisterous arrogance and strict adherence to the codex astartes, FOR NONE ARE MORE ADHERENT THAN I, CATO SICARIUS!
>>
>>46171156
>game is in alpha
>its shit
10/10 feedback
>>
>>46171134
Right now it costs 60 buckaroons, but once the Orks are in you can play it for free - as Orks only.

Once the game reaches its original plan, if it does, this means there will always be more Orks than other factions, which is kinda genius.
>>
>>46170990
The moment I got the hammer the only question I had for Space Marine was: "Why the fuck would I use anything else?" And so it was, from then to the end of the game.

>>46171057
Eternal Crusade? Yes, it's based heavily off of Space Marine's multiplayer. It and Battlefleet are shaping up to be quality additions to the WH40k gaming line.
>>
>>46171132
I know that, was just joking on the fact that the Hammers of Dorn hate the Ultramarines, and believe that only sons of Dorn can truly master the Codex Astartes.

Plus, they have a glorious color scheme.
>>
>>46171178

>says this right before issuing the command for Steel Rehn and jumping out of a gunship
>>
>>46170990
>>46171184

Combat Knife masterrace
>>
>>46171104
You haven't even heard the part where Titus fingerbangs Mira.

Or where Kharn fingerbangs her.

Stand-up guy, that Kharn.
>>
>>46171182
>once the Orks are in
Right now they seem to be doing Eldar.

I hope they do the Orks before they do the tyranids, which are just PVE enemies that fuck with the faction with the most control.
>>
>>46171156
Isn't it also in, like, Alpha? Makes sense it would be rough as hell.
>>
>>46171206
well its /tg/ constructive feedback is non existent.
>>
>>46171167
>You can play for free as one of the Boyz in the orcish WAAAAGH.

>wanting anything else

You're a grot, anon.
>>
>>46171206

YOU'RE in alpha!
>>
>>46171203
>Orks will always have more players than other races
>Will probably get lots of control
>Tyrandis attack the faction with the most control
Octarius war simulator incoming
>>
>>46171219
No, I'm a Lootah.

Or will be once that option comes out and I have the dosh to spend on the game.
>>
>>46171236
>he actually looks for things that are useful instead of bashing his enemy over the head with the nearest blunt object

A GROT!
>>
File: image.jpg (157 KB, 600x1078) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
157 KB, 600x1078
So Orks are free, genius move that is.

Hoping the Spess Mehreen customization is good, wanting to play with Hammers of Dorn colors. Favorite Space Marine color scheme.

So Eldar and Tau are also playable? Cool.

Will IG, and more importantly, Skitarii, be playable?
>>
So far the faction dynamics seem to be
>Space Marines: Tough and killy
>Chaos Space Marines: Tough and killy but evil, more magic and marks will be added I think
>Orks: Will always have more players due to the Free to Play system, will probably have a WAAAGH! meter of some kind
>Eldar: Fast and shooty, will have sneaking capabilities, frail compared to other races, good for hit and run attacks
Do you think their plan is doing the lore right?
>>
>>46171269

MUH GOFF
>>
>>46171285
Tau might be added in after the full release, but Eldar are in the process of being made right now.

Unfortunately there is no unique marine customization, you simply choose which subfaction you belong to when you make a char. More subfactions will be added in eventually, I believe.

Anybody have the current list of SM and CSM subfactions?
>>
>>46171285
IG probably not, given the other factions at play. No one would play them since the Chaos Marines would just run through IG players unless there were enough to make a wall of laser fire.

Skitarii? No idea. I don't know anything about their fluff.
>>
>>46171349
>IG
I think if IG are added, they'll be AI like the Tyranids.
>>
>>46171337
SM are the Blood Angels, Dark Angels, Ultramarines, Imperial Fists, and Space Wolves.

CSM options are the World Bearers, Black Legion, Iron Warriors, Alpha Legion, and Night Lords.
>>
>>46171337
>Tau
They said they also want to eventually do the SoBs and the Necrons.

Oh, also, while not implemented yet, there will be a hero system a-la good old Battlefront To, where you can randomly spawn as a super powerful unit.

I think Possessed Marines and the Legion of the Damned (Hell Yes) are the ones currently planned for CSMs and SMs respectively.

Also terminators of both types.
>>
File: post.jpg (279 KB, 500x1172) Image search: [Google]
post.jpg
279 KB, 500x1172
>>46171156
>Its shit, from leaked feedback so far.
>Making shit up/10
It's not even under NDA, Anon.

The game is fine. It's an alpha, and the mechanics are still being fine-tuned and finished.

The most important thing you look at for an Alpha is the development team. Who they are, how transparent they are, and how hard they work on the game. I wouldn't have batted an eyelash at Eternal Crusade if the development team wasn't as open about their process as they are. They're not a shitty mobile dev or something, and they do weekly community nights and post regularly on their news feeds and on their forums.

They released a "conservative" outline of the release features today on their website. It includes only things that they say they're very confident will make it into the game, and not stuff they just want in there.

Currently it's in a playable state and has updates every week or two weeks. I don't think their roadmap for release is unrealistic. Personally, I'd say you should be pretty annoyed if some of those features don't make it into the release unless they have a good reason behind the delay.

>>46171337
>Tau might be added in after the full release
This is what I'm hoping for. They said in pretty certain terms that their first free DLC will be Terminators.

>>46171418
>hero system
Yup. They declared that on their roadmap today, so that's definitely intended to be a thing.
>>
>>46171418

The whole point of Battlefront's super unit was that you were playing an epic hero, like Skywalker or Vader, not some random LotD or Possessed.

You should become Calgar or Azrael or Sanguinor or Dante or something. CSM should become a Daemon Prince or Be'lakor or Abaddon.
>>
Are Ultramarines named so in honor of the colour or are they named that because they are 'Ultra' marines? Both?
>>
>>46171459
>On Xbox One.
Yes. Even better for me.

Looks like I'll be going with Imperial Fists, since the Hammers of Dorn aren't available.
>>
File: image.png (99 KB, 199x284) Image search: [Google]
image.png
99 KB, 199x284
>>46171505
Neither, Ultramarines are not Ultra at all. No Space Marine Chapter looks to them as any sort of Spiritual Liege, Matt Ward doesn't exist.

And the Hammers of Dorn rightfully hate them. Which is one reason I like them. And their color scheme is my favorite, as well.
>>
>>46171491
Pretty sure they're planning that as well, Damned Legionaries are an elite, not a hero.

I think the only outright hero I've heard of is a Fallen Angel for the CSMs, which is a pretty huge deal.
>>
>>46171562

Quit the Hammer of Dorn spam, you're literally worse than every imaginary non-existent Ultrafag meme spouter combined.
>>
>>46171612
I've seen worse spammers, but you're right.
>>
>>46171459

ive played a lot of the alpha myself

and its a shit state of affairs, bugs aside

they have no idea what theyre doing

its gonna be trash or never arrive
>>
>>46171682
I dunno, I've been having fun.
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 300x440) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 300x440
>>46171562
Hammers of Dorn do have a pretty sweet color scheme, Anon, but I like the Steel Confessors and Iron Hands more. Especially the Steel Confessors' fluff of that they were founded by the AdMech as their own personal chapter. Then again, I'm a Skitarii/Cult Mechanicus player.

But anyways, back on topic, the MMO sounds cool, wondering the planned release timeframe is, or at least if there will be an open beta.
>>
>>46171780
Don't say that to /v/.

They'll hunt you down and the violently disagree with your opinion.
>>
>>46171459
Is that a damned legionaire I spy with my little eye? Oh boy, I wonder how long it will take for the price to drop a bit.
>>
>>46171491
>epic hero
>not Legion of the Damned
>implying

u talkin' shit bout the greatest heroes of the imperium?

Them niggas that beat impossible odds because fuck the enemies of Mankind?
>>
>>46171459
Don't believe this anon, he's full of shit. Eternal Crusade is currently in "alpha" which is really just an excuse to buy the devs more time to actually complete the game so they don't get yelled at for not having features in it should have had from the start. It being an alpha build is full of shit however- an alpha build is some poorly rigged models running across an untextured map in the most barebones build possible simply so devs can get a feel for it.

This however is a fairly shitty beta and little more than another steam early access scam. The game isn't shaping up well at all and will likely die within a year or two just like space marine. At best Eternal Crusade is going to follow the same fate as Planetside 2.

Oh and the free to WAAAGH option? Gone.
>>
>>46171048
>>46171178
>>46171197
This is now my head canon. Cato Sicarus is Titus having laugh and being bad at hiding his identity, which is why he mentions who he is all the time

"HEY, are you that guy-". " YES, IT IS I, CATO SICARUS, THE GREAT CATO SICARUS WHO HAS ALWAYS BEEN CATO SICARUS AND NO ONE ELSE"

Long suffering Attendant: *sigh* yes my lord. Cato Sicarus.
>>
>>46172141
This desu senpai. They've run out of time and money, the game is headed for death
>>
>>46172141
>which is really just an excuse to buy the devs more time to actually complete the game so they don't get yelled at for not having features in it should have had from the start.
Actually it was because the studio needed help funding the project.

One of the only reasons I even gave Eternal Crusade the time of day was because Bandai Namco picked up publishing it, meaning they were actually given proper funding and expectations. Before then some of the semi-legitimate concerns you meme'd were valid. Now, not as much.

>At best Eternal Crusade is going to follow the same fate as Planetside 2.
As shitty as PS2 may or may not have been, I'd be happy to play a WH40k version of PS2 simply so that I can run around in Terminators murdering the shit out of a bunch of plebs.
>>
>>46172267
They really fucked up because outside of their braindead retarded fanbase on their forums who will buy anything with a 40k logo on it, the hardcore fans will chew the game out on media for not being accurate at all to the lore, while hardcore gamers will chew into it for its early access nonsense and multiple failed promises to deliver on key features that they now say "we'll totes put this in months after launch, we swears, pls buy" which will fold when under fire from critics. I've been saying since the start that the game is set up to fail. Behavior was a fucking stupid company to hire as they are 100% shovelware devs.
>>
>>46172308
>Actually it was because the studio needed help funding the project.
Which just means the devs are lying more or full of shit. They said the game as fully funded when they released the early access build.

>As shitty as PS2 may or may not have been, I'd be happy to play a WH40k version of PS2 simply so that I can run around in Terminators murdering the shit out of a bunch of plebs.
Then go play Deathwing when it comes out instead of supporting this shovelware.
>>
>>46172308
>I'd be happy to play a WH40k version of PS2 simply so that I can run around in Terminators murdering the shit out of a bunch of plebs.

You're not the only one anon, I played for the terrans and there was more than a couple of times I'd spam shit about holy terra and the glory of the imperium and others would join in.
>>
File: LO1412410445406.gif (1 MB, 290x189) Image search: [Google]
LO1412410445406.gif
1 MB, 290x189
>>46172207
>>
>>46172092
>don't even have a name

If you're not at bare minimum their last surviving officer/sergeant, then you're just a flaming spoopy mook instead of a regular power armored mook.
>>
>>46171184
>Why the fuck would I use anything else?
Because it negates two handed firearms completely, and you can't finish the game with melee only.
>>
I know I'm going to get a barrage of shitposting from the Eternal Crusade shills, but I'm much more excited about Space Hulk: Deathwing.
E.Y.E. Divine cybermancy was a wonderfully weird game and I can't wait to see what they came up with. My legs are ok.
>>
Why is Cato so much hated? I don't get it.
>>
>>46171132
...This is about jumping out of the ship, isn't it?
I mean, yes, I *know* the Codex encourages you to wait until you have ground before disembarking a vehicle, but let's face it, people, we're getting overshadowed here.
That Master Chief guy's been jumping out of spaceships. He's got, what, really hard bones? We have TWO HEARTS. We have to remind people who the original goddamn space marines are.
Er...other than Heinlein.
>>
>>46173741
>Because it negates two-handed firearms completely
That's OK. Firearms are overrated in WH40k (unless you're Tau or it has Melta in the name).

>and you can't finish the game with melee only.
You'd be amazed what a man with a sparking hammer and a pistol that shoots exploding laser balls can do.

>>46173787
>a barrage of shitposting from the Eternal Crusade shills
Not really shilling the game. Just putting out some opinions that aren't, "it's an alpha scam and therefore trash!" Like or don't like whatever you want, you fucking heretic.

>E.Y.E. Divine Cybermancy
That game grew on me a little bit, but outside of the pure !!fun!! factor of it, knowing that it's the same developer fills me with a small amount of concern.

I'm sure it'll be good. Probably.
>>
>>46174039
Because he's incredibly vain and self centered, and this is in the canon. In one notable incident he had to choose between winning a battle against an awoken Necron tomb and evacuating a civilian population safely. He saved the civilians because he had to, but he was furious that he was deprived of his chance to crush the xenos and win yet more glory for himself.
>>
When will people come to terms with the fact that Titus was totally corrupted? Leandros was a dumb shit going to the inquisition first but it doesn't change the fact that Tidas survived a daemon incursion, fiddled with a chaos artifact and single handedly killed a daemon prince without being affected.
>>
>>46174117
We've already seen leaked footage of it. Deathwing is basically EYE with heavy armor. Including a wheel of pysker powers for the librarian.
>>
>>46174228
There is absolutely no evidence to suggest that Titus was corrupted though. His resistance to the warp predated the events on Graia and Nemeroth and his cronies independently noticed it, and were couldn't figure out why. It's more likely he's a carrier of the pariah gene or something, but whatever it is it does not stem from daemonic interference.
>>
>>46171182
Nope - the Orks free-to-play got squashed last year. They're not doing it any time soon.
(Though they seem pretty damn content to let people think otherwise...)
>>
>>46174228
>What is Marneus Calgar
>What is Uriel Ventris
>What is every god damn Grey Knight
>What is every god damn Exorcist
>What is Azrael
>What is every other Space Marine elite character

Titus was nothing really special besides punching out such a large Daemon Prince. Tangling with Chaos artefacts, pimp slapping daemons, and BTFO-ing scary shit like princes is tuesday for space marine main characters.
>>
>>46174280
>What is every god damn Grey Knight
Come on, now.
>>
>>46174280
>>What is every god damn Exorcist

Bad argument, these guys are literally corrupted then purify themselves with their own strength of will and also have to rely on a good relationship with the Inquisition to get away with all their forbidden daemon shit.
>>
>>46174275
Ah, damn. How are we gonna get an endless horde of Orks now!?

I guess we won't...
>>
>>46171285
If they ever added IG, it is better to have them as squads rather than 1 character and player need to manage them better.
It would be better if we can customized each member
>>
>>46174455
Worst-case scenario they adapt their PvE AI to the shitty infantry hordes and let players tell them what to do, or just have them go for objectives repeatedly.
>>
File: 8QVooRZ.gif (1 MB, 290x189) Image search: [Google]
8QVooRZ.gif
1 MB, 290x189
>>46174455
>there are actually people who think in a battlefield-sized shooter could support AI for AI squads of nine bots including everything an AI needs to do, from simple pathing to animation calculations

Man this shit never gets old. Now tell me about how the game also should have a million people on a map at once and destructible terrain.
>>
>>46174493
>There are people who think Battlefield-sized maps could support AI
Because it's not like there were several games named Battlefield that had functional AI.

Functional is all the AI needs to be for the IG and Orks.
>>
>>46174518
Fucking lol.

Battlefield has brain dead AI that is barely able to function to begin with, has to be made to work on the maps, AND ISN'T PLAYER CONTROLLED. You aren't talking about bots moving along specific lines and thus rarely getting stuck in difficult terrain, you're talking about a squad of dudes following a sergeant like a group of familiars that will get stuck and trapped in buildings and terrain. It'd be a pointless nightmare, and nobody is going to be stupid enough to attempt it in a game that is already in danger of entering meltdown.

"Functional AI" is complex as fucking hell and hence why it is rarely ever seen in online shooters these days. Plus it seriously taxes computers and servers depending on numbers, because all the bots need to be constantly rendered and active. It's not like a single player match in battlefield or star wars battlefront where the game can lower the resolution and texture quality until you zoom in.
>>
can I just say I would play the fuck out of a WH40K game if Orks were free?

Because those guys are my faves and that idea is fucking hilarious. I love it. I don't even care if it'd be the equivalent of mucking about as an NPC mob in WoW.
>>
>>46174607
>"Functional AI" is complex as fucking hell and hence why it is rarely ever seen in online shooters these days. Plus it seriously taxes computers and servers depending on numbers
Please tell me all this isn't coming from the guy who listed, "animation calculations," as one of the many factors of the AI to consider. I'm not going to say you shot yourself in the foot with that one, but not being able to keep your head on straight doesn't help your argument.

Battlefield does have braindead AI, which makes it perfect for the Orks and IG since their infantry are just as braindead. Nobody said anything about having AI follow anybody around, because frankly that would be a bit silly since it would put the AI in positions they probably don't need to be in in the first place. If you're running AI hordes they should be at the front line, not flanking around and revealing the position of players trying to get themselves murdered by fresh spawners. That's for real people, not fodder bots. They're not space marines.

The AI doesn't need to be able to climb over hills and rock formations, and jumpjet around until they get stuck. Giving them pre-set paths that they can be commanded to go down will work just fine. There's nothing groundbreaking about that. Again, we're talking about fodder bots here.

You're acting like the very suggestion that there be bots is somehow a ridiculous notion. The "pointless nightmare" you described is the ridiculous notion, as it directly contradicts the fact that such things have existed for quite some time already. Having squad AI follow you around has been done so many times in shooting games that I'm not even sure why you actually felt the need to post about it. We all know what that shit is like. You're not wrong that it's hard, and you're not wrong that bots are stupid and get stuck a lot, but you are full of shit if you think it's a pointless and unobtainable endeavor.

>already in danger of entering a meltdown.
[citation needed]
>>
File: eternal fail fanbase.jpg (181 KB, 1599x664) Image search: [Google]
eternal fail fanbase.jpg
181 KB, 1599x664
>>46171459
>>
>>46170734
Should have worn his helmet. Hermetically seals ya against chaos it do.
>>
>>46170993
What if he IS Sicarus?

Like, after the whole thing in Space Marine he assumes a new identity to get out of trouble with the inquisition.
>>
File: ultra as fuck.jpg (281 KB, 662x423) Image search: [Google]
ultra as fuck.jpg
281 KB, 662x423
>>46171505
Yes, they're literally called first among equals and have best chapter tactics in tabletop.
>>
>>46174280
Don't forget about Logan Grimnar who uses daemon axe.
>>
>>46174722
Go away /v/ we're trying to have fun.

>>46174737
See>>46172207
>>
>>46174088
>Heinlein

Those space marines didn't even wait to enter the atmosphere before jumping... er... being fired out.
>>
>>46174746

>best chapter tactics

I thought Salamanders is currently the best?
>>
>>46174455
See, I always thought that's what a 40k game should be.

You, the player, control the squad Sargent and lead your (customizable) troops on the battlefield. Sure some soldiers are tougher than others, but that also means the weaker soldiers (like the IG) would be in greater numbers.

Level up to unlock more troop options (special weapons and troop transports) or different troop choices (predators to land raiders?)
>>
>>46170734
He became a Space Marine other than a superior Stormcast Eternal.
>>
Am I the only one who thinks that the Ultramarines in Space Marine aren't nearly blue enough? They look like a steel fridge from the 70s.
>>
>>46174822
Personally, I'm confused about what they'd do with the Tau. How is that supposed to work? Fire warriors are shit, and they suck ass at melee combat. Half this game is melee combat and trying to kill people with jetpacks. Making people play as Fire Warriors and Pathfinders sounds like suicide. I like standing in a gun line and shooting at people, but I think it's safe to assume that most people don't. Kroot and the like I could understand, but that doesn't make for a great base troop type for players.

Problem is, everyone can't run around in battle suits raining down flamer fire and blasting people with chainguns to a chorus of Macross missile spam.

In the wonderful world in which they actually add Tau, what the fuck are they going to do with Tau players?

>>46174831
>They look like a steel fridge from the 70s.
Reliable. The armor values of a heavy tank. Complement your seafoam green everything. Sounds perfect to me.
>>
>>46174984

fridges are also shockingly effective at surviving zombie apocalypses
>>
>>46174854

They're 2E Ultramarine blue.
>>
>>46170734
Even if he were to be deemed pure by the =][=, he would be at least forced to take a deathouth and embark on a suicide crusade against the enemies of the Imperium by his chapter. Ultramarines are real bitches when it comes to codex violations...
>>
>>46171418
>randomly spawning as a superhero unit
That is so fucking retarded. Not to mention the Jews will be selling items that increase that chance or something like that.
>>
>>46175629

It's just like a CoD killstreak or grabbing the super ball/pokeball in Smash Brothers.
>>
>>46171418
Also forgot to add, how are they planning to add SoB if they can't code and add flamers to the engine?

>>46175730
CoD killstreaks are rewards for doing well, you don't get them randomly for no reason.
>>
>>46175629
>>46175820
>This is so fucking retarded.
And yet still not as much as taking the casual comment of a random Anon as literally as you have.

You need to put your pitchfork down and cool your jumpjets. Obviously it's not going to be random. This shouldn't even need to be explained.
>>
>>46172207
He probably originally pulled the act just to piss off Leandros, but got caught in public doing it and now has no other choice but to continue being the most obnoxious twat in the Imperium
>>
>>46175908
>there will be a hero system a-la good old Battlefront To, where you can randomly spawn as a super powerful unit.
>randomly spawn
I haven't played BF, but the other anon put it quite clearly that it's random, so I don't see how that makes me the retard if I took his comment as the truth. Especially seeing how shitty and greedy the devs are.
>>
>>46176142
>but the other anon put it quite clearly that it's random
It was a single sentence that wasn't even put together properly and had poor word choice. Don't take things you read on image boards so damn literally and do your own research.

Battlefront (the good ones) rewarded players with the choice of becoming the hero assigned to that particular map for killing the shit out of things, much like the aforementioned CoD killstreaks. It's a way of rewarding players that are actually good at the game or have a valuable contribution in a way that makes them even better at cleansing the heretics (or in the case of Battleforont, it allows them to get gunned down faster because you're running around in front of bloodthirsty players with a giant lightstick).
>>
File: 1455971963204.jpg (137 KB, 950x834) Image search: [Google]
1455971963204.jpg
137 KB, 950x834
>>46171182
>endless horde of f2p orks
FUCKING BRILLIANT
>squashed
Aww..
>>
>>46170734
Cannot argue here.

I'd see him as the Chapter Master of the Ultramarines and try to reform the Chapter in how Roboute wanted it to really be.

As in GC Era Ultras.
>>
>>46171203
>>46171227

They said Orks are gonna be Free To Play from day one so that Russians and BR's loom towards Orks instead of other races.
>>
>>46174800

Throwing red-hot thunder-hammers at things full force while hugging the civilian population isn't a tatic.
>>
File: f-15e chihaya.jpg (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
f-15e chihaya.jpg
1 MB, 1280x720
>>46172308
>Bandai Namco
>Motherfucking Scamco
I can already see the rage over Warm@ster skins.
>>
>>46175038
and nuclear detonations
>>
>>46174724
But then he couldn't see snipers as well, now could he?
>>
Anybody have the old copypasta about the death of Marneus Calgar? Still a fitting end for the smurfs.
>>
>>46174724

What if you hermetically seal chaos in with you?
>>
>>46178337
I've got the text. You'll have to screencap it yourself.

It is a dark day for the Imperium of Man when Space Marine fights Space Marine. Of all the tales of Brother fighting Brother, none is more somber than that of the Ultramarines.
The death of Marneus Calgar shocked the Imperium. Every Space Marines knows he will die giving his life for the Imperium, but Calgar had been such a staunch defender, such a hero above all other Space Marines that his death seemed unthinkable. Had he not repelled the Tyranids at Macragge? Was he not Chapter Master of the Ultramarines and held in the highest regard by all their successors? And yet his death was as swift as it was ignoble.
Marneus Calgar joined the Fourth Company on a routine sweep of Ultramar Segmentum in [insert year here]. As they emerged from the warp, their battle barge was ambushed by a force of no less than 6 Necron tomb-ships. The Ultramarines fought valiantly, managing to cripple two tomb-ships and nearly destroy a third, but outnumbered and outgunned, the outcome was inevitable. The decimated battle barge was found floating in space by the Imperial Navy, the Necrons having boarded the ship and killed all of its occupants. Their fearful weaponry had not even left the bacteria alive to tell the tale.
His death left a void in the heart of the Ultramarines. Some wondered if the chapter would ever again see a hero as great as Calgar. Yet even in the darkest hour, the rituals must be continued, one of the Captains would have to assume the role of Chapter Master. Normally this would be a mere formality, the Captain of First Company being the obvious successor, but sadly this was no so for the Ultramarines.
>>
>>46178407
Captain Cato Sicarius of Second Company had been so highly praised, even by Calgar himself, that many believed he deserved to lead the Chapter. Sicarius, whether acting upon ego or duty, felt this way too, and took steps to assume the role left empty by Calgar. He swiftly took his own battle barge to Macragge and, in the Fortress of Hera, was proclaimed the new Chapter Master of the Ultramarines. Upon hearing the news, Captain Severus Agemman of First Company flew into a rage at what he saw as an affront to the history of the Ultramarines and the legacy of Roboute Guilliman himself. He withdrew from the Tyranid forces he had been fighting and took his own company to Macragge. In the Frotress of Hera, in full view of all assembled he demanded that Sicarius step down and allow him to claim his rightful position.
When it seemed the two companies would quickly come to blows, Captain Mikael Fabian of Third Company stepped in and proposed a solution. A dual between claimants, he said, would be an honorable way to settle who had the right to lead the chapter. The two captains agreed, and the time was set. However, when Agemman step forth into the appointed dualing ring, he was again incensed by the actions of Sicarius. The rules of the dual had been that each combatant would use “his appropriate wargear” and so Sicarius had taken it upon himself to come equipped with the legendary Gauntlets of Ultramar. He claimed that as appointed Chapter Master it was his right to wear them. Agemman claimed that he was the height of egotism and vanity to claim such.
>>
>>46178422
The assembled Ultramarines who came to watch were no less angered. Those of first company claimed that Sicarius’ actions had dishonored the dual, and so his claim to Chapter Master was void. Those of second company rose up against this accusation, saying that it was Agemman who had dishonored the dual by attempting to cheaply throw his opponent’s honor into question. No one knows who threw the first blow, but before long Ultramarine was fighting Ultramarine in a brawl entirely unbecoming of their august history.
When the brawl was finally settled, Agemman withdrew his company, but promised that this was not the end of his claim. Sicarius, headless to his counterpart’s threats, began to rule the Ultramarines as he believed he had ever right to do. Within a year though, Agemman had returned to Macragge with his company, and they had not come alone. With him he had brought two successor chapter, the White Consuls and the Novamarines, both of whom owed him debts of honor for past deeds. They had come to enforce Agemman’s claim, by force if necessary.
Agemman had hoped that this display of force would be enough to persuade Sicarius. The fact that he was held in such esteem by entire successor chapters surely proved that he was the rightful Master of the Ultramarines, but Sicarius had other ideas. He claimed that the two chapters were committing Heresy by landing in arms upon Macragge without the express approval of its Lord, Chapter Master of the Ultramarines Cato Sicarius.
>>
>>46178435
Sicarius ordered his own Marines to disarm the Novamarines and White Consuls, but they were turned back. Enraged at this affront to his authority, he ordered the chapters to be removed from the soil of Macragge by force, and so Space Marine battled Space Marine in a conflict larger than any other since the Horus Heresy. When it was over, Agemman had taken Macragge, but Sicarius had fled with the Gauntlets.
Sicarius then used these fabled relics to give weight to his claim, as he traveled the Segmentum bringing allies to his cause. He claimed that Agemman was a Heretic and that all Successors to the gene-seed of Guilliman must stand with him, or they would all be tainted. He rallied together many Chapters under his banner, and again brought his case to Macragge. This time he was not met with words, Agemman would no longer talk with one he deemed a Heretic. Battle Barges of Marines following Sicarius were met in space by those those following Agemman. Marines dropped into Ultramar, ready to do battle with their own brothers, some chapters were split apart with a few companies being seduced by one claimant and a few by another. In the end Sicarius was again forced to abandon Macragge, but he has not abandoned his claim.
Sicarius now travels with his battle barge, renamed The Fury of Guilliman, and rallies supporters, occasionally fighting the true enemies of Man to prove himself the worthy successor of Calgar. Agemman claims he is the true Chapter Master, and tries to send his Marines to fight Man’s enemies, but he must always keep one eye towards Sicarius, and First Company never leaves Macragge.
>>
>>46174984
Probably a step between the 60 dollar full release and f2p Ork model.

Pay 15 bucks and you can play some guys moderately less shit than the f2p ork boyz.. Pay money to get reamed constantly by Space Marines shouting "Get Fucked Commie shit."

That or make it only usable on the tyrnnid horde mode as a single player race.
>>
>>46178452

Aggamemnon seeks out the Inquisition to declare Cato Scarius a renegade as he is actively rallying forces to fight against one of the bulwarks of the Imperium. Would they have supported Catos claim? Perhaps, but he never sought out others besides the Ultramarine. But a man alone is an island, and in his pride he was unprepared for the behind the scenes manipulations.

Seeing an opportunity to weaken one of their rivals, as well as to gain an unbreakable hold over the Ultramarines Chapter Master, they sent out for those who proudly proclaimed to be the ones who hunted wayward Astartes . . .

The Fury of Guilliman was unprepared when several battle barges flying the colours of the Space Wolves dropped out of warp and engaged it in battle. Enraged that another chapter would dare interfere, he turned apoplectic when they proclaimed him a traitor to the Imperium, a pirate, and a Heretic. The attack was fast and brutal, but despite his vanity Cato Sicarius was still a man skilled in the art of war. He managed to hold off long enough to throw his ship into the warp, losing his attackers in the Eddies.

I don't actually know, I just figure that it would be funny if the SW actually had to face the Ultramarine.
>>
>>46178693
>Inquisition
>Convincing the Space Wolves to do anything
They'd probably have better luck calling on the Minotaurs.
>>
>>46178773

Inquisitor: "HEY SPACE FUCKS""

Space Wolves: "Da fuc ya want"

Inquisitor: "WE TOTALLY DON'T NEED YOU FUCKS TO GO TO CADIA AND KILL THIS 40 FOOT TALL BLOODTHISTER HYBRID THING THAT SPAWNED OUT OF A ROCK, GOT IT?""

Space Wolves: "Alright, feck off"

Inquisitor: "YOU BETTER NOT KILL THAT FUCKING DAEMON, I'M FUCKING TELLING YA, IF YOU SHOW YOUR UGLY MUTT ASS THERE THE INQUISITION IS GONNA BE FUCKING MAD. BE FUCKING WARNED.""

Space Wolves: "Feck off already""

*Inquisitor leaves*

Space Wolves: ALREIGHT, GATHER EVERYONE WE ARE GOING TO CADIA
And that's how you get the Wolves to do anything.
>>
>>46178968
Smart. Reverse psychology does wonders.
>>
File: Alpha_Legion_Astartes.jpg (15 KB, 250x219) Image search: [Google]
Alpha_Legion_Astartes.jpg
15 KB, 250x219
>>46171222
I don't know what you're talking about
>>
File: noroomfordoubt.png (88 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
noroomfordoubt.png
88 KB, 480x480
>>46170734
>>
>>46178693
That actually would make me like the Yiffs, and I'm a massive DAfag.
>>
>>46171202
>Kharn fingerbanging anything
>what is evisceration
>>
>>46171505

Neither. They're from the planet "Ultramar."

Yes, I know.
>>
>>46180014
>planet "Ultramar.
Ultramar is the name of the sector
planet is named Macragge
like in: 'We march for Macragge!'
>>
>>46174984
>In the wonderful world in which they actually add Tau, what the fuck are they going to do with Tau players?
Higher rate of vehicle spawn on battlesuits, maybe some AI drone support?
>>
>>46171072
HOWEVER!

The licensing got picked up by SEGA, which is why they bought a web domain under "dow3.com" which has made people believe that Dawn of War 3 is coming from sega
>>
>>46180898

knowing what SEGA did with other franchise concerning space marines, it would be better if they didn't
>>
File: FFF2.jpg (67 KB, 305x334) Image search: [Google]
FFF2.jpg
67 KB, 305x334
>>46171094
THAT
>>
File: FFF3.jpg (39 KB, 161x190) Image search: [Google]
FFF3.jpg
39 KB, 161x190
FUKKEN
>>
File: FFF4.jpg (31 KB, 200x124) Image search: [Google]
FFF4.jpg
31 KB, 200x124
FACE
>>
>>46171198
Come on, you have to take the chainsword at one point to move on, just like you have to take the plasma pistol instead of being awesome and using bolts.
>>
>>46182626
>>46182642
>>46182668
>tfw your headphones are wired into your skull and you can't reach your ipod to turn it off when it hits that bad song on your playlist
>>
>>46174245
Hyped.
>>
File: necron1.jpg (18 KB, 300x280) Image search: [Google]
necron1.jpg
18 KB, 300x280
>>46174184

Shame he didn't go through with it, He would have been killed that day along with the rest of the second company
>>
File: UltramarMap.jpg (214 KB, 898x601) Image search: [Google]
UltramarMap.jpg
214 KB, 898x601
>>46180014
The sector's called Ultramar, which is where they get their name. It's eight systems of worlds, some of which are ruled over by other successors (or maybe they got spread out to other systems that used to be part of Ultramar, I don't know). The planet they're from is Macragge.

1d4chan says something about it being an old crusader term for the Holy Land, but I don't know if you can trust that since I can't find a source on it.
>>
File: HHCalth.jpg (177 KB, 629x613) Image search: [Google]
HHCalth.jpg
177 KB, 629x613
>>46175423
They should be sexy dark blue.
>>
>>46181299
Why am I having trouble figuring out what you're referring to?
>>
>>46182794
>Ipod
What dark age technology is this?
>>
>>46171079
also he has cancer which is probably fatal
>>
>>46183357
It is a bizarre piece of technology that allows for playing musical or voice records such as poems. Mostly it was used as a form of entertainment system.
>>
File: This post gave me cancer.jpg (79 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
This post gave me cancer.jpg
79 KB, 1024x576
>>46183519
>probably
Pretty much certainly now.

I don't really care about his beef with SEGA, I want a new DoW. But I wouldn't mind a new Space Marine or other action game of this quality either.
>>
>>46170921

The BT preferring melee is just a meme. They're a fleet based crusader chapter specialized in fleet to fleet engagements. In the field, they'll happily shoot away but in close quarters they prefer giant lightning wreathed tank splitting swords.
>>
File: Ultramarine Space Marine .jpg (730 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Ultramarine Space Marine .jpg
730 KB, 1366x768
>>46183550
Wondrous. Truly, the ingenuity of man knows no bounds.

I wish I had a so-called "I pod".
>>
>>46183634
Heard that Mars was going to distribute the STC to all Forge Worlds and planetary factorias.

Also heard that it will be available to everyone and will be affordable to every Imperial Citizen.

So you just need to wait a little.
>>
>>46171167

No, the open world was scrapped, so is the F2P boys plan. No refunds lololol
>>
>>46171285

Orks were scrapped
>>
>>46183576
Why the hell is he still gaming and shit when he's dying from cancer?

He should be spending 100% of his time with his family and going on shit like world trips, visiting other countries and museums before he dies. Not playing vidya.
>>
>>46171505
Ultramarines are called Ultramarines because they are Ultramarine blue.
>>
>>46183082
he's referring to Colonial Marines, probably
>>
>>46179426
YOU HAVE FAILED LEANDROS
NOW GET OUT OF MY SIGHT
>>
>>46183944
on the other hand
alien isolation
>>
>>46179426
If I had a squad member like this little shit questioning my decisions all the time, I'd turn into an angry marine too.
>>
>>46183944
I was
>>
>>46174780
Hard to one up 60's scifi.

Except maybe Lensemen, I'm pretty sure that's the top of free scale.
>>
>>46184507
Titus was probably hoping what was supposed to be a simple mission against Orks would give him time to show the fairly newly promoted Leandros the ropes and how to think flexibly in the face of a universe that requires battlefield improvisation, and to help curb his anger issues. And to be fair, he does seem to be considering Titus's words seriously, especially during that dialogue near the beginning about thinking for yourself.

It's really at the point where the possibility of Warp taint is involved that Leandros's flaws become a real liability, since now he has reason to fear Titus's soundness, not just provide criticism of his decisions that Titus can overrule by authority.
>>
>>46183807
as of yesterday they're still officially in
>>
>>46170862

Blood Ravens. Because they are the chapter who get on with pre-owned assets best.
>>
>>46174088

Peter Van Buskirk came first. (1937 to 1958)

Plus Van Buskirk is a lot more like a 40K Marine than Johnny Rico.

c.f. Galactic Patrol
"But the paste had done its work, and as the semi-circle of wall fell out the soldiers of the Lens leaped through the hole in the still-glowing wall to struggle hand-to-hand against the pirates, now making a desperate last stand. The semi-portables and other heavy ordnance powered from the Brittania were of course useless. Pistols were ineffective against the pirates' armor of hard alloy, hand-rays were equally impotent against its defensive shields. Now heavy hand-grenades began to rain down among the combatants, blowing Patrolmen and pirates alike to bits -- for the outlaw chiefs cared nothing that they killed many of their own men if in so doing they could take toll of the Law. And worse, a crew of gunners was swiveling a mighty projector around upon its hastily-improvised mount to cover that sector of the compartment in which the policemen were most densely massed.
But the minions of the Law had one remaining weapon, carried expressly for this eventuality. The space-axe -- a combination and sublimation of battle-axe, mace, bludgeon, and lumberman's picaroon, a massively needle-pointed implement of potentialities limited only by the physical strength and bodily agility of its wielder.
Now all the men of the Britannia's storming party were Valerians, and therefore were big, hard, fast, and agile, and of them all their sergeant leader was the biggest, hardest, fastest, and most agile. When the space-tempered apex of that thirty-pound monstrosity, driven by the four-hundred-odd pounds of rawhide and whalebone that was his body, struck pirate armor that armor gave way. Nor did it matter whether or not that hellish beak of steel struck a vital part after crashing through the armor. Head or body, leg or arm, the net result was the same, a man does not fight effectively when he is breathing space in lieu of atmosphere."
>>
>>46185130
That's...actually a pretty good point, I hadn't considered it that way
>>
>>46186133
>Titus disappeared because Angelos convinced him he had been a Blood Raven all along
I knew they wouldn't stop at Wargear.
>>
File: almost.gif (2 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
almost.gif
2 MB, 200x200
I wish the armor unlock system for multiplayer wasn't so tedious.

I sure love unlocking the ability to unlock armor instead of unlocking it.
>>
>>46186714
It sucked that Exterminatus was the only good gametype and yet it had no unlocks.
>>
File: 1379530860713.jpg (117 KB, 829x438) Image search: [Google]
1379530860713.jpg
117 KB, 829x438
>>46186355
It's a difficult viewpoint to consider, since we're so used to thinking of Leandros as wrong and an idiot, and forgetting that for the first chapter of the game he offered next to no complaint about Titus - aside from some light berating which is quickly forgotten. People also forget that the language changes - from 'The Codex Astartes warns against using jump packs to leap blindly into enemy fire' to 'The Codex Astartes leaves no room for doubt - you cannot touch the warp and emerge unscathed.'

After that first point, Titus almost immediately questions why he still interprets the Codex so narrowly, so it's obviously what the good Captain is going for with Leandros - teaching him to loosen up and that sometimes what they do outside the Codex is a necessity.

>>46186532
If Angelos used his sexy voice, he could convince me that I was the reincarnation of Joan of Arc's horse.

>There is a time when you have to realize that there is more to you than you think you are. A destiny that you have denied yourself in believing your role in this universe is set. But it is you that is to bear the burden of the great leaders, as it is in the fabric of your very soul, and it is up to you to trample all who may come before you in delivering the justice of the Emperor.
>>
>>46174518
>>46174607
>>46174708
Nothing is impossible with enough talented modders. Of course the caveat being that modders have all the time in the world to tinker with stuff and generally work for free.

http://www.battlefieldsingleplayer.com/
>>
>>46185130
>>46186355
>>46186844

He ultimately got his Captain arrested by the Inquisition, though. An Ultramarine Company Captain, for performing above and beyond the call of duty (as expected of a Company Captain of the Ultramarines). Leandros flushed his life down the toilet.
>>
>>46186995
Leandros was doing his duty, as he was concerned about the unexplained source of Titus's lack of obvious taint - or worse, that his taint was so subversive that it might never be noticed. With something that you don't know or understand (and we don't, since we never learn what the fuck's up), it's better to play it safe than let things slide.

On top of that, the Inquisitor doesn't even seem all that convinced that Titus is heretical or tainted.
>>
>>46187091
I should also make a point about Inquisitor Drogan - a guy who seemed apparently loyal and without any obvious sign of taint (aside from some rage, which could be explained through impatience), and suddenly it turns out he was possessed by a daemon and a traitor all along.

I'd imagine Leandros would be very, very scared about where Chaos could be hiding if someone who can order Space Marines about can turn out to be a heretic with no one being the wiser.
>>
>>46187091
I think at least part of it is that Leandros went outside the Chapter. It seems like something that maybe he should've taken to the Librarians or Chaplains.
>>
>>46172815
>needs a name to be a badass

I'll smash your gobber, mate.
>>
>>46187091
Leandros should have reported Titus to a Librarian or Chaplain, though, not the Inquisition.
>>
>>46174039
There's also the Veil of Darkness audiobook, in which during his fight with a Necron Lord, he refuses to draw his pistol, because using anything other than his sword would "render the duel meaningless."

He then promptly LOSES the duel, costing the Imperial side their momentum and morale, leading to a bitter retreat and the Necrons taking the whole planet.

All because Cato Sicarius thought using his pistol to just shoot the xenos scum in the face wouldn't be badass enough.
>>
>>46187175
You could kinda tell he was possessed from the very beginning
His servitor message and then meeting him for the first time were like 2 different people iirc
>>
>>46187960
The wound he took also happened to split the Aquila on his armour in two.
That was a pretty subtle detail, I thought.
>>
>>46187091

Stop saying taint.
>>
>>46188340
The warp tainted drogan's taint
>>
File: latest[2].png (3 MB, 1123x1490) Image search: [Google]
latest[2].png
3 MB, 1123x1490
>>46187794

THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE, BECAUSE I, CATO SICARIUS CANNOT LOSE A DUEL, UNLESS I WANT TO! AND I WOULD NEVER WANT TO LOSE A DUEL BECAUSE ITS ME! CATO SICARIUS! THEREFORE WE CAN ALL SEE, THAT THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE!

FURTHERMORE! IT IS KNOWN, THAT I, CATO SICARIUS, AM THE GREATEST DUELLIST THAT EVER SERVED EMPEROR! ONLY SITUATION WHEN I, CATO SICARIUS, WOULD WANT TO LOSE A DUEL, WOULD BE WHEN FIGHTING OUR BENEVOLENT LORD EMPEROR, BECAUSE I AM SUCH A GREAT SERVANT OF HIS!

I, CATO SICARIUS!
>>
>>46178968
Goddamnit, why did I laugh so hard
>>
>>46183634
But sir, wouldn't indulging in this lead to the taint of The Ruinous Powers?
>>
>>46183576
His type of liver cancer has what? 95-98% mortality ? With life expectancy of 2-3 years. Its fucking terrifying, he's my age. And people were giving him shit on social media basically because he got sick. SJW are the real cancer.

On the other hand this type of cancer usually gets to old and weak people so his chances are much better. Hope he gets well.
>>
>>46188675
Shut up Cato, you vainglorious fuck. Go back to Damnos and rant about how great a duelist you are... oh wait.
>>
>>46183875
Because it's his job. He turned social media off and is doing his job, trying to earn as much money as he can for treatment, and to leave for Genna and her kid.
>>
>>46188865
I have grown accustomed to his podcasts
>>
>>46177836
It's a lifestyle
>>
>>46188825
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnzuRnKnO7E
>>
File: 1458281732178.jpg (41 KB, 460x297) Image search: [Google]
1458281732178.jpg
41 KB, 460x297
>>46171027
This nigga knows what's up
>>
>>46177836

This would actually be awesome for a chapter, but you have to do it the other way: Marines Malevolent style ducking behind civilians to avoid fire and hurling hammers at people, Space Wolf Arjac style.

You could call it "the pussy Thor" method of warfare.
>>
>>46187091
please dont say taint so much
>>
>>46178968
>HAY SPACE FUCKS

Started laughing right there.
>>
>>46170921
the insquistor turns into a warp thing
>>
>>46188244
>look up game
>find Inquisitor Drogan
>notice Auila is actually split in two

I've replayed that game six times and never noticed that.
>>
File: 1366387966613.jpg (63 KB, 605x768) Image search: [Google]
1366387966613.jpg
63 KB, 605x768
>>46170734
>Titus did nothing wrong.

Except for being warp-tainted scum.
>>
File: primarch_russ.jpg (61 KB, 700x460) Image search: [Google]
primarch_russ.jpg
61 KB, 700x460
>>46178968
I just pay them with pictures of their primarch. It seems to work well enough.
>>
>>46171167
>You can play for free as one of the Boyz

No you can't.

They killed off like half the team, dropped about a dozen promised features and as it currently stands the cash shop is becoming Pay 2 Win with things like fast-tracked weapon unlocks and buy-a-buff.

>>46171459
>They're not a shitty mobile dev or something

No they are just a shitty programming house with such powerhouse titles as Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chipwrecked and Doritos Crash Course 2.

>B-But the wiki says Fallout 4 and Shadow of Mordor

They were Involved in port-coding and some sprite asset work and basically contributed nothing to the actual building or design of either of the engine/fluff/etc etc.
>>
File: 1427433598630.jpg (50 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1427433598630.jpg
50 KB, 600x600
>>46191949
>>
>>46191949
>>46192040
PUFFY VULVA!
>>
>>46192040

That's Ellen the Lion Johnson.

Leman (remember that means concubine) Russ is her "pool boy". He lost too many of their morning Chainsword Duels.
>>
File: 1436549053643.jpg (42 KB, 183x300) Image search: [Google]
1436549053643.jpg
42 KB, 183x300
>>46192285
>>
>>46170734
i don't even remember what the fuck he did, other than withstand an ork invasion and a chaos incursion
>>
>>46192469

Downed an Ork Warboss's flagship by himself.
Successfully put up a stubborn regional defense against insurmountable numbers with only two of his battle brothers.
Inspired Imperial Guard regiments to fight in the name of the Emperor despite the odds.
Uncovered a Chaos conspiracy.
Killed an Ork Warboss in gladiatorial combat.
Managed the recovery and counteroffensive operations of a Titan.
Eliminated a Daemon Prince and his retinue. By himself.
>>
>>46186532
Did you forget, they've already got Bjorn. Nothing is beyond them.
>>
>>46192579
I still think he wanted to bone Mira despite having no sex drive
>>
>>46192717

Mira wanted to fuck him. He just wanted to go home.
>>
>>46192717
Do all space marines lack a sex drive or do any of the chapters have it? If not; someone invent a chapter with its genetic quirk being an over-active one.
>>
>>46192028
>They were involved in port-coding and some sprite asset work on Fallout 4 and Shadow of Mordor
I didn't even know that they did third-party work for those games. Congratulations, you've just quashed concerns I didn't even have in the first place about their ability to perform the work needed.
>>
>>46192717
At best a marine will view fellow servants of the imperium in a platonic way. Mira may or may not have wanted his Codex Astartes, but she is just a regular human without the hypno-therapy, genetic tampering and centuries of battle and indoctrination.
>>
File: Fulgrim.jpg (10 KB, 250x191) Image search: [Google]
Fulgrim.jpg
10 KB, 250x191
>>46192771
>a chapter with its genetic quirk being an over-active one
>chapter
The Eye of Terror does wondrous things to the body.
>>
>>46192771
Some Chaos Marines (Read: Slannesh ones) do, or presumably do, although GW doesn't dwell on that because them liking metal heavier than Deathklok and vague unnamed drugs is an easier sale than "yeah, they pretty much rape everything, even if it doesn't make sense. At least some of them anyway.".
>>
File: Sm Prep.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
Sm Prep.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1600
>>46192469
*This game is old as shit, no spoiler tags for you*

Titus held a device that used Warp energy to power a superweapon that could be fit onto a Titan. At some point, the thing was used to open a tear in the Warp where Chaos came threw and wrecked shit. He held it multiple times when anybody else would be mutated into a talking potato with no ill effects. Clearly the Codex Astartes makes no mentions of Blanks, because his underling turned into a whiny bitch and called him out to the Inquisition who sent the Black Templars to take him into custody for being a Warp dabbler.

Basically I hope that bitch snitch gets stitches. In the form of bolts to the face. Or infinite assrape by daemons.
>>
>>46192771
I'm pretty sure they just take an oath of chastity at the most, why wouldn't they have a sex drive?
>>
>>46192469

What >>46192579 said, but let me put it more gloriously for the honor of Titus.

> Jumped out of a Thunderhawk while it was performing evasive maneuvers into the flagship of the Ork Warboss by himself, essentially being simultaneously a one-man's boarding party and the boarding pod himself.

> Killed all the Orks aboard with a pistol and combat knife, then brought down the ship using it's own guns on itself.

> Survived the ship nose-diving from Orbit

> Reorganized, inspired and rallied the small garrison of surviving Imperial Guards agaisnt the vast Ork hordes.

> Faced an entire WAAGH worth of Orks by himself, with no backup, extra-ammo, and took little to no damage.

> Endured raw, unconfined pure Warp energy and not only survived, but was not affected by it.

> Uncovered a massive chaos conspiracy by a Chaos Sorcerer of Chaos Undivided.

> Single-handedly defeated numerous waves of Bloodletters, Nurgle Priests, Tzeentchian Daemons, Black Legionnaires, several Khornate Berserker champions, numeros Chaos Marines.

> Killed an Ork Warboss, which not even the uber powerfull Terminator Chaos Sorcerer could do.

> Stormed single-handedly a chaos occupied citatel, with a hammer and a jump-pack, killing an entire chapter or two worth of Chaos Marines.

> Tackled a goddamn Daemon Prince out of a paraphet.

> Defeated said Daemon Prince with his own goddamn bare hands, crushing his head like an apple, while falling down from orbit.

> Survived all that to be unjustly arrested by the Inquisition.
>>
>>46192842

I can only imagine he made it back to Ultramar, and then was shortly reassigned to Chaplain Cassius' command, who proceeded to feed him to a big angry Tyranid thing.
>>
File: EC's Dreadnought.jpg (53 KB, 548x676) Image search: [Google]
EC's Dreadnought.jpg
53 KB, 548x676
>>46192771
It's been hinted numerous times that they're both chemically castrated without effecting their testosterone production, as well as having brainwashing-grade mental programming that eliminates any form of psychological sex drive. True, in a 'real' version of the Emperor's Children, I guarantee that some of them would have ten foot long chain-cocks aimed at the nearest Sororitas initiate world, but GW instead makes them 'hedonists' in the forms of drugs and psychic pleasure (torture bringing joy, etc.)
>>
>>46192844
Because that particular sort of rip and tear isn't approved of by the Codex Astartes.
>>
>>46192744

> What is this
> The gunshots are too loud
> My black carapace hurts
> I wish I was back in Maccrage doing squats.
>>
>>46192834
>>46192837
>>46192844
>As you know, most of our fellow battle-fuckers are stationed in space, prepared to deep thrust.
>>
File: skwis.jpg (8 KB, 250x200) Image search: [Google]
skwis.jpg
8 KB, 250x200
>>46192837
>because them liking metal heavier than Deathklo

Is yous ams somehows implying Deathkloks ams not metals enough?

You know, because it totallys ams, likes the mosts metals of all metals, ams like... Tungestleadiums... you ares dildos
>>
>>46192906

Physical sex is just an interaction to instigate chemical processes in the brain, among other things. So the traitors cut out the bullshit and go straight to brain pleasures.
>>
>>46192912
You mean "I wish I was back at Macragge reading the codex"
>>
>>46192771
space marines are space monks

when they go full chaos they can indulge in human emotions, but until then it's all self-sacrifice and piety

>but space wolves
space dude-bros are too busy being not-homo with their wolf brothers and fenrisian not-wolves
>>
>>46193058

> implying Titus would bother to read the codex more than 1000x times.

Titus gives no crap about the Codex.
Titus however, cares about maintaining his glute strength.
>>
>>46193097

Its safe to assume every Ultramarine Captain has already memorized the Codex word for word.
>>
More like the Imperium is not what Humanity needs, it's what Humanity deserves (Grimdark).

Similiarly, Slaanesh is not what the Eldars need, it's what they deserve (Fucking spess Elves).

P.S The Emperor is what Humanity needs but not what it deserves (You Filthy Heretic)
>>
>>46192906
>chemically castrated

No it hasn't, in fact it's the opposites. Space Marines are hung like horses, to the point that an Inquisitor laments that they lack a sex drive or else the Grey Knight she was showering with would be a fantastic lover. The problem is that the hypnotherapy destroys sexual desires.

Space Marines have the hardware, but no software to run it.
>>
>>46193164
I think anons misinterpret. Spess Mehreens are sterile. Never specifies whether or not they took away their dongs.
>>
>>46188865

Eh, he'll probably survive it.

Let's see, as far I know he had bowel cancer that was successfully removed with no signs of any coming back, tested clean a few months later, then found it had moved into his liver, and the latest I had heard was that it had decreased by a very large amount and had not spread to anywhere else.
>>
>>46193164
>>46193164
gonna have to ask for a source.
>>
Wait is Titus still canon or is he part of a different continuity?
>>
>>46193574
Titus is part of an alternate 40k timeline where memes are real and he is the Emperor's chosen prodigy to act as the 2nd Emperor.

God Emperor Titus will Make the Imperium Great Again.
>>
>>46174455
>IG as pets/summoner class
>Char is Commissar
>Squad of pet IG
>shoot one, the rest get stronger
>>
>>46193290
Emperor's Gift. The inquisitor in the story takes a steamy shower with a Grey Knight and laments him having a floppy disc.
>>
>>46193164
>>46193290

>tfw you'll never be a lonely lady Inquisitor with a hunky Grey Knight lover with a massive cock

why live
>>
That sounds absolutely Thorian and heretical.

Get ready to be purged
>>
>>46193724
I bet you she sucked it a bit in the shower while he was confused and didn't really notice, assuming it was some inquisitor or planetary habit she picked up.
>>
>>46193574

Hes canon enough to exist, not canon enough to matter in the timeline. The most likely scenario is he was forced into Deathwatch duty, informed the Chapter, and willingly chose to stay in so there wouldn't be a conflict between the Astartes and the Inquisition. He faded from obscurity, Leandros was never heard from again, and the galaxy moved on with Cato Sicarius at the helm of Titus' company.
>>
Well, the Grey Knights are the purest of pure. It would take more than any hoe ,short of the Emperor himself to make them hard.

'Chasity is my shield!'
>>
>>46170734
Oh shut up. He jumped out of a thunderhawk with a knife and a pistol so he could play around at being a hero instead of commanding his company like he should have. He's a commander, yet never once does he command.
>>
>>46193973
He actually gives people commands all the time both to his squad and to the IG. He commands them to go certain places, and to do certain things with a good amount of frequency. The whole thing with the Invictus, for instance.
>>
>>46193290
>>46193724

Found this pretty easily with my 10th dan black belt Google Fu:

Hyperion recalls sharing a shower with some of Inquisitor Jarlsdottyr's warband, who verge upon being an Amazon Brigade. Being completely asexual, he notes that they state how 'impressed' they are, though he doesn't understand the reference.
>>
>>46192844
>why wouldn't they have a sex drive?

Constant hypno-indoctrination telling them to kill, kill, kill.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 53

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.