[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know this will probably devolve into shitposting, but I finally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: Alpharius_Pythian_Scales.jpg (792 KB, 873x876) Image search: [Google]
Alpharius_Pythian_Scales.jpg
792 KB, 873x876
I know this will probably devolve into shitposting, but I finally got around reading some Alpha Legion fluff in the HH books, and I was wondering, what if Alpharius and Omegon had been seperated at birth?
Alpharius being the one that ended up alone on a world where he killed pirates before setting off, and Omegon being the one rescued by Empy after being abducted by xenos, as he is the one that stayed loyalist.
>>
>>46170136
Nah Omegon was the pirate killer, Alpharius was on Macragge
>>
Bumpity bump
>>
>>46170136
I think one was brought up in secret on terra (Omegon), and the other was found later, where and how is impossible to say.
>>
I'd like to think that the IOM would then have two spook legions, and they would have a CIA/KGB esque relationship.
>>
I always liked the little snippet about the AL possibly being the largest legion by a very considerable margin thanks to all of the independent cells and cut outs and other nonsense. I guess it'd make sense if they were actually two legions with two primarchs fighting under the same name.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.