[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can your character give out good hugs?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 12
File: 1441159429059.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1441159429059.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
Can your character give out good hugs?
>>
File: fluffy.jpg (35 KB, 500x466) Image search: [Google]
fluffy.jpg
35 KB, 500x466
I'd say my kitsune is a contender, though the appeal is different.
>>
>>46147522
He killed someone with a hug once.
>>
>Gangrel with limited access to Fleshcraft
weapon-grade hugs
>>
File: Yung_Venuz_Menu.gif (30 KB, 150x156) Image search: [Google]
Yung_Venuz_Menu.gif
30 KB, 150x156
>>46147522
>My kobold fighter broke someone's spine with a bearhug
>>
He's a family man with a daughter, so he gives the best hugs.
>>
>>46147522
depends on the setting
>>
He could use Lay On Hands via a hug.

I imagine that would feel pretty amazing.
>>
File: c3e.png (592 KB, 469x542) Image search: [Google]
c3e.png
592 KB, 469x542
>>46147880
I can think of something even better.
>>
File: 5036f2307ead785e1a14bddc5b3c92fc.jpg (364 KB, 1500x2000) Image search: [Google]
5036f2307ead785e1a14bddc5b3c92fc.jpg
364 KB, 1500x2000
>>46147522
My latest-built character is a Small sized female tiefling, so as long as you mind the curly horns, sure.
Pic isn't her but there may be some inspiration involved.
>>
File: HddtBOT.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
HddtBOT.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>46147522
Who's that pokemon!
I lost track after the first 250 or so
>>
>>46147880
>not Lay on Hands by bitch-slapping the cowards and yelling at them to get their shit together
>>
>>46147949
Deoxys
Wondering why every Pokemon nowadays has a Mega/Alt Forme? Blame Gen 3.
>>
>>46147978
I still say Gen-3 were the bast games in the series, with Emerald definitely being the peak.
>>
Mine gives good hugs for a living.

Raven Queen Priest / grievance councillor
>>
File: Chitine.gif (55 KB, 300x360) Image search: [Google]
Chitine.gif
55 KB, 300x360
Yeah, but you might feel abit itchy afterwards.
>>
>>46147522
My character gave a slimegirl a hug because she was sad, which led to the bard joining in the hug. Then my character asked the barbarian if she wanted in and she joins too. Next, the party girl joins in.
This was followed by the wizard meekly asks if he can join in as well, and it's not like we're gonna say no. This left the wizard's magic rival as being the last one out, who is then also offered to pile in, and does.

Then the barbarian fell asleep. So yeah, I'm pretty sure they're great hugs. And that's not even counting the time where my character straight up ordered the sovereign goddess to hug him because he felt she was being neglected a bit in the "intimate care" department.
>>46148022
Afri Mea
>>
>>46151883
I like it. Any other nice hug stories?
>>
>>46152094
Not really hug stories so much as snuggle/cuddle stories, and most of those are just cutesy things with my character's bard gf.

I do have one more hug story though, also involves the same slimegirl. Posted it elsewhere a while back, but no harm in going again.

>be adventuring party stranded in a plane and looking for a job since their money isn't that good
>get told to round up some escaped test subjects
>first two on the list are gotten by my character nigh-single-handedly, skip
>last one is the slimegirl who used to be one of the scientists, lab accident
>private investigator mode activate
>track down her place, deduce where she ran off to, etc
>find slimegirl at a hippie conclave
>ask why she ran off
>turns out there were some undocumented tests and she just couldn't take it
>starts getting all sad and such
>my character offers her a hug as he finds they make things a little better
>slimeglomp.gif
>bard gf joins in because she's nice and also easily made jealous
>teary, jiggly hug over eventually, slimegirl admits that she feels a good bit better now
>slimesmile.aww
>don't bring her with us because she doesn't want to go back, let her know he's always available for another hug

Now if you WANT cuddle/snuggle stories, just ask. I just like threads to be as on-topic as they can.
>>
>>46147978
>>46148022

Gen 3 and Gen 4 were my favorites.
>>
>>46151883
>>46152323
Undertale is soaking in to /tg/.
"“Nothing is so strong as gentleness and nothing is so gentle as real strength.” Ralph W. Sockman"
Season 5, Episode 21 ‘Exit Wounds’
>>
>>46152323
Dump hug stories. The only person that's hugged me in months is my Pyrenees, and while that's really all the hugs I need (best doggo), it's nice to hear of other people interacting with other people sometimes.
>>
>>46147978
To be fair, Deoxys was a fucking alien. It's not even a sure thing that it's a Pokemon, since it's a stone from space with a shape shifting flesh suit.
>>
File: snapjaw.jpg (73 KB, 500x323) Image search: [Google]
snapjaw.jpg
73 KB, 500x323
>>46152888
Sorry, went to sleep because I'm weak. Though it's funny Trips, while I admittedly enjoy UT, this actually took place about six months before UT came out.
>>46153722
As for another story, you might like this more snuggley one.
>same timeframe as last, looking for escaped experiments
>track down a big ol' beastie to an abandoned house that's almost destroyed to shit
>skele-bones and meat chunks everywhere
>quest-giver gave us what are effectively hyper-tranq potions
>scrounge up some meat chunks and lace a few of them in case regular foods doesn't make it cooperative
>my character takes the front because animal affinity traits
>pic related is in there, 'bout 15 feet-ish
>dog whisperer it into compliance with good old fashioned bribery and animal know-how, only injury was a slightly-knawed hand
>sit down and pat the ground, many-times-his-size beast plops down next to him and starts with the nuzzling
>start giving belly rubs to big ol' lizard thing
>hugs and petting happens, eventually it falls asleep on top of my character
>send one of the party members to get one of the scientists to get something to help bring it back, it's not like three people can move something this big anyway
>until then, snuggles with an abomination against nature
>>
>>46155790
And another one because fuggit, I like telling this one
>acquire hellhounds due to reasons of boredom, eyeball skills, MGS-tier mindgames, explosions, and waiting out bloodlust
>walk back to base with four hell hounds the size of my character on chain leashes
>guard seems to want to do something, but who's going to mess with someone that has four fire-breathing canines?
>put them in the basement since the previous occupant had a pet hell hound as well different story and that's the most fire-proof place
>after word-dancing the rest of the party, casually let it spill we brought home satan pups
>fighter is not happy, rightly paranoid they could try killing us
>eventually gives in, says only myself and one other can be with them at a time for safety reasons
>FFWD until just about the entire party has been introduced to the dogs and think they're cool
>bunch of people playing with the fiery hounds, everything's fine
>big dog hugs happen, as we've since figured out hellhounds are pleasantly warm if they like you
>snuggle pile happens with hellhounds as blankets
>most of the characters involved fall asleep, except mine because trance bullshit
>still cozy as fuck though
>>
>>46147978
In the manga the Red/Mewtwo vs Giovanni/Deoxys fight was pretty rad though.
>>
File: kirk gets hug.jpg (196 KB, 650x700) Image search: [Google]
kirk gets hug.jpg
196 KB, 650x700
>>46147522
Yes. Mind the spikes.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.