[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Soul Contracts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: Skull-with-baby-teeth-685x913.jpg (116 KB, 685x913) Image search: [Google]
Skull-with-baby-teeth-685x913.jpg
116 KB, 685x913
What's the perfect wording for a "deal with the devil" style soul-buying contract?
>>
Fine print, fine print of the fine print, and tricksy, ambiguous looking wording that's actually not ambiguous at all.
>>
File: 1444473766996.jpg (72 KB, 802x602) Image search: [Google]
1444473766996.jpg
72 KB, 802x602
>>46136318

A Fair and Just Deal.
>>
A deal's a deal.
>>
File: images.jpg (15 KB, 439x335) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
15 KB, 439x335
>>46136318
>>
>>46136318
Hyperdontia is a horrifying thing.
>>
>>46136541
OP here, pretty sure that's just baby teeth.
Hell, I spent about a year with double-layered upper canines.
>>
>>46136882
Still OP
Actually, I've got a jar of someone else's teeth with me right now, coinci/dentally/
>>
>>46137291
This post is disturbing on 3 levels.

i) OP has a jar of teeth for some reason.
ii) The teeth belong to someone else.
iii) That awful pun.
>>
>>46137291
>>46137487
If a necromancer can control Skeletons freely through his magic what hinders him from going full odontomancer and shooting teeth at his enemies?
Imagine hundreds of tiny pointy teeth flying at you, homing you, going after your eyes, and there is nothing you can do to stop them.
>>
>>46137548
Or just rip their enemies teeth up through the bottom of their skull.
>>
Pact has always worked well for me.
>>
>>46139858
>sew hundreds of teeth into robes
>levitate at will
>>
>>46136318
Spit in your hands and shake.
Say this is the actual way to magically bind a deal. Cutting your hands and shaking is some miscommunication from ignorant peasants.
>>
>>46137548
Diablo 2 necromancers kinda could do it. But the teeth they were throwing were just the metaophorical teeth of their celestial bone dragon.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.