[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What adventure might lurk here? A few villages, a few remote
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 9
File: 648977.jpg (254 KB, 1752x1116) Image search: [Google]
648977.jpg
254 KB, 1752x1116
What adventure might lurk here?

A few villages, a few remote farms, an occasioal bulette and raised skeleton from a battle long past.

Should such places be shunned by respectful adventurers out to smite evil and pull in a respectable amount of loot?
>>
Wolves after the sheep, shepherds after the wolves, werewolves after the shepherds, and dragons after the werewolves, and adventurers after the dragons.
>>
Adventure for adventure's sake.
>>
Settlers fighting guardian glade spirits.
Two clans fighting for supremacy and hiring adventurers.
Barrow wrights, trolls, sacred animals.
>>
File: oqDvSQS.jpg (327 KB, 1200x1400) Image search: [Google]
oqDvSQS.jpg
327 KB, 1200x1400
>>46111480
One of the hills is a giant elemental.
>>
>>46111491
And sheep after the adventurers
>>
>>46111491
And sheep...
>>46111735
Fuck!
>>
File: hilly.jpg (76 KB, 486x810) Image search: [Google]
hilly.jpg
76 KB, 486x810
>>46111735
>Something about these sheep is off boss
>>
Rolled 16 (1d20)

The young man rises from his bed roll in the middle of the night. The crickets near him had gone quite. He slowly pulls his sword from its scabbard as he scans the surrounding forest; the dying glow of his camp fire bathing the area in ran eerie glow...

"Throw down your sword boy. We just want your gold and your horse and we'll be on our way." A bellowing voice from the shadows of the forest called to you.
"It is not honourable to conduct...negotiations from the shadows." The young man called back as he absent-mindedly checked the straps on his leather armor.

For a moment nothing happened and the young man began to grow tense...

Cont???
>>
File: Untitled.png (223 KB, 1278x765) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
223 KB, 1278x765
>>46111480
What's that I see in the distance? Hand me my spyglass, Phillip!
>>
File: Untitled.png (34 KB, 1460x746) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
34 KB, 1460x746
>>46112524
Hmm, I still can't see. Wizard, cast FarSight!
>>
File: Untitled.png (22 KB, 1570x752) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
22 KB, 1570x752
>>46112533
Almost! Now cast Farsight on the spyglass too!
>>
Rolled 9 (1d20)

>>46112455
>Cont. Anyway

"Har har har! Who am I to deny an out numbered boy the knowledge of the one who has him by his balls!" The voice called out once more.

Soon figures began to melt out of the shadows and into the young mans sight.
'Five in total, looks like men from one of the hill tribes.' The man thought, as he took in the barbaric appearance of his would-be robbers.

"I am Köh. Son of Khal. Leader of the Hill Tribe, Black-Eyes!" The red bearded man in front of him said

"Greetings Köh. I am Jorah FitzHenry. Can I perhaps ask that you and your group of fierce warrior; perhaps look for another traveler to rob tonight?" The man asked.

"You give us your horse, gold and your sword. Or I will rip your toung from your mouth!" Köh bellowed as he and his men moved closer.
>>
File: Untitled.png (64 KB, 1601x743) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
64 KB, 1601x743
>>46112547
Good lord! A naval battle between Orcs and Vampires!

And now they're teaming up and coming for us!
>>
File: deprived.jpg (25 KB, 215x274) Image search: [Google]
deprived.jpg
25 KB, 215x274
>>46111480
>A few villages, a few remote farms, an occasioal bulette and raised skeleton from a battle long past.

You gotta start out somewhere, son.
>>
Rolled 11 (1d20)

>>46112566

"Easy now friend. No need for reasonable men to resort to violence so quickly now. Perhaps a deal can be struck?" Jorah spoke quickly, halting the advancing party.

"Look at this! A boy too scared to fight for his belongings. Kill the boy lads, he's weak and has no business in these lands." Köh said and his men eagerly moved forward with bloodlust in their eyes.

Jorah neatly parried the thrust of an enemies spear and quickly spun behind an approaching axe-wielding barbarian, and ran the man through with his broad sword.

Jorah felt a sharp pain in his leg. He looked down and noticed an arrow piecing his calf. He didn't have time to dwell on the pain as he was quickly forces to jump back from another thrust from the spear wielding tribesmen. Jorah quickly parried another axe as he was caught unprepared by the last man following Köh. Jorah baited the spear wielder into attacking and quickly dispatched of him with a quick slash of the mans throat.
'Two down...three too go.' He thought coldly.

>Cont.
>>
Rolled 6 (1d20)

>>46112734

"What are you bastard cunts waiting for!?" Köh screamed at his men, "Kill him!"

The axe swinging tribesmen charged Jorah. He was quickly sidestepped and had his head removed.
Jorah now turned his attention to the archer. As he charged the archer hastily fired a few shots which went far and wide, posing no threat to the charging man. Jorah ducked the wild punch thrown by the archer and came up; running the blade of his sword, under the ribs of his attacker.

"I ask again Köh. Can we not, as reasonable men, come to a deal. I wish not take another life tonight." Jorah said as he wiped his bloodied blade on the fallen archers corpse.

The Leader of the Black-Eyes said nothing, just screamed a battle cry as he charged Jorah.
Jorah brought his sword up to block the overhead chop of his enemy, only to find himself gasping for air after a strong kick to his stomach. He quickly sidestepped the follow up slice and quickly parried the the other.

Jorah and Köh traded blows for a few more clashes; then when both men where out of breath, they knew this next clash would determine would would die here tonight...

A heart beat...
And they charged...
>>
Rolled 15 (1d20)

>>46112880

Jorah fell to his knees and dropped his sword. He looked down and saw the deeply cut wound on his torso. He looked up to the stars as his vision faded and slowly fell into blissful sleep...
>>
Rolled 6 (1d20)

>>46112919
If anyone is actually following this or not. You have the choice of what happens now? Does our hero awake to find himself a slave captured by the Hill Tribe Black-Eyes, or did a group of passing serfs pick him up and take them back to their home?
>>
Underground monsters in The World's Largest Dungeon.
>>
>>46112941
Please don't turn OP's discussion thread into your own quest thread.
>>
File: Get_Lost.png (37 KB, 158x207) Image search: [Google]
Get_Lost.png
37 KB, 158x207
>>46112941
>pushing your shitty quest on an unrelated thread
>>
>>46111480
>hurr durr there can be no adventures in "boring" locale
Stop making these threads.
>>
>>46112941
Please stop.
Optional: kill yourself.
>>
>>46111480
>wide open grass land full of barbarous hordes and their livestock

Nothing dangerous here, boss.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.