[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would you stat his telekinesis in the last system you've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 295x468) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 295x468
How would you stat his telekinesis in the last system you've played?
>>
>>46104733
Gurps; Magnetic telekinesis of an insanely high level, or alternatively, control:magnetic fields, which would cost in the hundreds of points.

Otherwise he's a 500 point+ mutant in that game system. Plot armor notwithstanding.
>>
>>46104733
he doesn't have TK

he has vaguely defined magnetic manipulation powers. (his silver age powers were crazy)

as an antagonist?

VERY tough. able to fight an entire team and win tough. final boss level tough

>How would you stat his telekinesis in the last system you've played?

5e is not for superheroes
>>
>>46104830
>>46104830
>5e is not for superheroes
Holy shit;
Someone who plays dnd, but understands it's not suitable for everything?! Wtf?!
>>
Hero System:
Telekinesis 125 STR (800,000 metric tons), 0 END (+1/2), Only ferrous metals (-1/2), Gestures both hands (-1/2), Fine manipulation (+10p).
Total cost: 150 points.
>>
>>46104733
-5 against Druids
>>
>>46104830
It's very well defined. He just says something scientific that involves magnets and then things happen.
>>
High level mentalist with free will and a +60 MR/PsyR vs possession, mind reading or mind alteration spells and abilities helm, maxed out electromagnetism route, but only electromagnetism, about level 8, 100~ or so on attack and def, soldier table, ex-wissen raven, good social skills, shit-tier occult skills.
>>
>>46105083
Fuck you, guy, just because you don't like the system doesn't mean you get the right to be a condescending shithead to anyone who so much as mentions it.
>>
>>46106071
who the fuck thinks "oh i'll know, i'll shoehorn capes into DnD then act surprised when it falls apart"

You are allowed to be condescending to anybody that deserves it.
>>
>>46106171
ok
>>
File: I don't like thing.jpg (38 KB, 300x377) Image search: [Google]
I don't like thing.jpg
38 KB, 300x377
>>46106171
>>
>>46104733
Marvel Heroic: Magnetic Control d12
>>
>>46104733

Rysus- magnetic control 5
>>
>>46106171
Pretty sure OP's question involved what system we last played. Get fucked sperg
>>
>>46105101
Hmm. Is that part about gestures true? I always assumed that he just moved his hands in the movies for show.
>>
>>46113334
I don't know. All the parts in the movies show him using both hands when moving anything larger than a chair.
>>
>>46113334
I think so. Even in the comic books he always at least flicked his hands when doing something.
>>
File: That's Mag Fuckin Neato.jpg (30 KB, 449x449) Image search: [Google]
That's Mag Fuckin Neato.jpg
30 KB, 449x449
>>46114966
He's stopped bullets and other projectiles just by glaring in their general direction before. I think Magneto mostly does it because he likes the theatre of menace it creates.
>>
>>46115033
Eh. Could be minor gestures for stuff like that since, you know, he can throw football stadiums at people.
>>
>>46115166
What is magneto's limit?
>>
>>46115269
"He is considered an Omega Class mutant, a mutant so powerful, his abilities can affect or even destroy the entire world. His powers are so great he has lifted a 30,000 ton submarine from the depths of the ocean, resisted the force of a nuclear detonation, manipulated electromagnetic fields to generate wormholes to travel through space, and even stripped the adamantium from Wolverine's skeleton, forcefully and painfully. His power defies almost all of the known physics of the Marvel Universe."

At this point, he's a god.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.