[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>the 17 year old complains about us not being able to do 2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
>the 17 year old complains about us not being able to do 2 sessions a week
>everyone else, DM included is working or in uni full time
How do we make him understand.
>>
>>46099656
how about you explain it to him like a person would to another person.
>>
>>46099656
Make them pay their share for snacks until they realise they, too, need to take time off for work etc.
>>
>>46099656
>"Hey anon, have you imprinted every single piece of knowledge you were supposed to, every day, for the last week in school?"
>"... Probably not?"
>"How much time would it take if you had to learn EVERYTHING?"
>"A lot."
>"It takes that much time to actually have a job, or go to uni."
>>
File: 1457625951296.jpg (26 KB, 269x294) Image search: [Google]
1457625951296.jpg
26 KB, 269x294
>>46099656
Kick him square in his nuts
>>
>>46099656
Have you actually straight-up told him how it is when he complains? If yes, what is his rebuttal that we need to overcome? If no, are you sure he just didn't forget since he usually hangs around with kids his age and is just used to their schedule?
>>
>>46099656
Eat him, make dice from his bones, never use said dice
>>
Don't be such pussy faggots and do two games a week.

>Work
>Uni
>Full time

Boo fucking hoo.
>>
>>46101491
17 year old detected.
>>
>>46101491
You must be 18 years of age to post on this website
>>
>>46099656
John?
>>
>>46101549
>>46101808
He's probably not underage b&. More likely an unrepentant NEET.
>>
>>46099725
You mean communicate like some sort of... adult, or something? Pfft. Fuck that.
>>
File: benderadvicetodms.png (78 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
benderadvicetodms.png
78 KB, 500x375
>>
>>46099656
>the 17 year old complains about us not being able to do 2 sessions a week
How often do you normally have sessions? 2 sessions a week seems like a hell of a lot, even if you're a NEET
>>
>>46099656
Man, I would kill for 1 session a week. ):
>>
>>46101453
>never use said dice
That's just too far, anon
>>
>>46102448
My last session was months ago, and after every session, it's uncertain whether there will ever be a next session.
>>
>>46099656
>not working AND in uni full time
Plebs, every single one of you.
I haven't had game since September
>>
>>46099656
Rape him.
Or, y'know, talk it out like you're a mature adult
>>
I assume you've told him that you don't have time for two sessions a week and he has kept complaining. If so, you have two choices:

- Forget about trying to make him understand. Settle for getting him to stop complaining. Tell him that if he keeps complaining about not being able to do 2 sessions a week then he will be kicked from the group. If he keeps complaining, kick him.
- Ask him to pick a time when the second session could happen. Then have the person/people who can't make that time tell him why they can't make it.
>>
>>46099656
Tell him to start a second group then. He can do one game with them and one with you guys. Easy shit.
>>
>>46099656
If you guys switched to a leaner system, planned ahead better and stopped bitching on /tg/ you could probably fit in another session, easy.
>>
>>46099656
Does he complain because he thinks his schedule is too packed to allow it, or because his folks won't allow it?

Seems like an important distinction.
>>
>>46099656
A shot to the kidney should send the message
>>
>>46099656

Just tell him the truth: that apart from him you're all fucking casuals, and that he'd be better off finding a group of dedicated pnp patricians to join up wiht.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.