[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>A) Cursed dresser >B) Dresser made of cursed wood >C) ???
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: 7qVwAOa.jpg (51 KB, 602x560) Image search: [Google]
7qVwAOa.jpg
51 KB, 602x560
>A) Cursed dresser
>B) Dresser made of cursed wood
>C) ???
>>
>>46094962
Regular dresser with cursed dresses?
Dresser mimic?
>>
Fancy dresser that you can't really put right next to anything or it'll look silly. Possibly WIP, looks like it might want some more oil.
>>
>>46094962
Dresser cursed to be ugly.
>>
>>46094962
regular dresser filled win many smaller, cursed dressers.
>>
>>46095068
What about cursed armoire?
>>
>>46094962
Cursed dresser with a cursed drawers
>>
>>46094962
I'm jealous. The wood shop I used to work in was never that neat or well-lit.

C is obviously "regular dresser with cursed hardware that always sticks when you need to get it open in a hurry, sqeaks when you need to open it quietly, and comes loose when you think it's going to stick".
>>
>>46094962
Wood made of dresser curses
>>
>>46095453
What about an Armoire of Invincibility?
>>
>>46094962

Gnome furniture. :(

If it weren't for their hookers I'd hate em.
>>
>>46094962
Dresser made from an undead treant.
>>
File: smug slut.jpg (68 KB, 400x290) Image search: [Google]
smug slut.jpg
68 KB, 400x290
>>46095549
Halfling hookers are superior, there's literally no reason for gnomes to exist.
>>
>>46095453
what about a bedeviled chifforobe?
>>
>>46095703
>he doesn't have problems with a haunted hutch
>>
>>46095776
Haunted hutch filled with ramekin revenants.
>>
>>46095571
Incase! *.*
>>
>>46094962
Dresser and the rest of the wooden furniture in a house made out of a dryads tree. Dryad is a now a revenant variant dryad that can teleport through any of the furniture and kills anyone she can in the house.
>>
>>46094962
>D) Profit
>>
>>46094962
I would WOOD say the dresser itself is cursed.
Otherwise the carpenter would chop down a cursed tree, drag it, cut it, polish it, finish it, and assemble it.
The curse would have affected him several times over by then.

If the dresser itself was cursed, it could be nature enacting revenge or something sinister at play.

Of course my theory is irrelevant if the carpenter is the wizard who cursed it.
>>
If you replace every piece of a cursed wooden dresser with uncursed wood, is the dresser still cursed?
>>
>>46096727
/thread
>>
>>46099120
>curse of Theseus
>>
>>46095571
>implying the best hookers aren't elves
>>
>>46094962
Looks like a really stoned Mimic to me.
>>
>>46094962

Looks like a dresser made from a shape water spell followed by a water to wood spell
>>
>>46094962
Well, first of all, I have no idea what you're asking.
>>
>>46095540
That comic was a masterpiece.
>>
>>46094962
>C) Regular dresser crafted by a magnificently skilled artisan to resemble a cursed dresser
>D) Regular dresser crafted by a magnificently skilled artisan to resemble a dresser made of cursed wood
>E) Dresser made of cursed wood crafted by a magnificently skilled artisan to resemble a cursed dresser
>F) Regular dresser crafted by a magnificently skilled artisan to resemble a cursed dresser crafted by a different magnificently skilled artisan
>G) Cursed artisan
>H) Accident?
>I) Aliens?
>J) Wizards mang.
>>
File: nbplAAq.png (272 KB, 1280x683) Image search: [Google]
nbplAAq.png
272 KB, 1280x683
>>46094962
Warped wood.
>>
>>46099260
>>46099120
Actually, curses that work this way would be especially terrifying, I think. Like a body of Osiris situation where people cut up a cursed object and disperse them across the world in the hopes that they will never reunite and revive the curse, but all they accomplish is spreading the curse across the globe.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.